Page 53 of 517 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 12917

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Naruto Shippuden- The story is starting to pick up but because I don't watch the Japanese episodes I can't tell if it it's the beginning of a filler arc or not. I'm thinking that it indeed is the beginning of one though.
    Bleach- This filler arc is almost over though. I can't wait to get back into the actual story which will hopefully be better.
    Pokémon- Ash is battling Conway in the Sinnoh League so I can't complain.
    Cowboy Bebop- I said that I would watch this in another thread.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!- Meh.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's- Meh.

I've been watching Eden of the East. I like it so far, but somehow, it's just not that compelling. But then, I've only seen three episodes. Maybe it'll get more interesting.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Lately I've been going back and forth between Fruits Basket and Yuyu Hakusho. I know, weird combination right?

Fruits Basket is... cheesy. It's just really really cheesy. I like the idea of the show, and that's why I'm still watching it, but it's girly and cheesy. It bothers me how in every episode Toru somehow manages to get other characters to spill their lifestories to her. The stories themselves are realistic, but the way everything falls together is so... not. I'm almost done with the anime (it's only 26 episodes and I think I'm on 20-something) and I'm hoping to finish it for the sake of completing another anime series. It's meh for me.

Yuyu Hakusho
    is... awesome. I remember when I was younger a lot of other kids talked about it at school but my parents never let me watch it. Well, now I am finally going back and fulfilling my childhood dream of watching it! I'm on episode 39 right now and so far I'm still enjoying it. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that it's an older anime because it still holds a charm and appeal to it that I can't seem to grasp. It's pretty much the opposite of Fruits Basket IMO. There's action in every episode and maybe it's just because I'm a dramatic person, but it keeps me on my toes while I watch it. So far I'm enjoying it immensely.
    I was born a Unicorn
    I could've sworn you believed in me
    Then how come all the other Unicorns are dead?

Waiting for the Naruto Shippuden Episode 66+ dub.

Also Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's and Pokemon: Sinnoh League Victors/Best Wishes.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Just finished episode 21 of Rahxephon. It's good, but I'm kind of confused...

Kaze no Stigma

...Or I would be, but the whole file of the episodes got deleted. GAHHHH.
    Now I gotta download them again =.=

Watched another episode of Rahxephon. It seems like it's drawing to a conclusion.

I havn't watched anime in a while. Last thing I watched was Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Rocked my world. Now I need to find something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    Yuyu Hakusho[/B] is... awesome. I remember when I was younger a lot of other kids talked about it at school but my parents never let me watch it. Well, now I am finally going back and fulfilling my childhood dream of watching it! I'm on episode 39 right now and so far I'm still enjoying it. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that it's an older anime because it still holds a charm and appeal to it that I can't seem to grasp. It's pretty much the opposite of Fruits Basket IMO. There's action in every episode and maybe it's just because I'm a dramatic person, but it keeps me on my toes while I watch it. So far I'm enjoying it immensely.
    Do yourself a huge favor, when you get to the end, buy the last DVD and watch the special features. The voice actors of the main characters do the commentary for the last episode...priceless.

I watched several anime yesterday since it was my day off. I watched these specifically:

-Bleach episode 300: I loved this episode. The soundtrack that played in this episode just made it 10 times more appealing. After getting two filler episodes in a row, it was nice to see the anime shift focus back to the main fight: Aizen versus the Shinigami. Though this episode only covered three manga chapters, it didn't disappoint and there was tons of suspenseful moments here and there. Happy 300th episode Bleach!

-Pokemon Best Wishes episode 12: Well this week's episode was grand. Though the plot made me scratch my head since it made almost no sense to me, I enjoyed some funny moments involving Ash. Seeing a new Pokemon is always fun but the one that debuted in this episode was just icky (literally). I enjoyed the soundtrack in this episode though. The Pokemon soundtrack is finally getting a bit more diverse :]

Wednesday Night: Naruto Shippuden

Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Fusion, Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors

Saturday Night: Bleach, Kekkaishi (seems that its animation is in its top notch form)

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge (10)
    Bakuman (11)
    Bleach (300)
    Digimon Xros Wars (19)
    Gintama (188) One episode each day until Christmas! <3
    Hakuouki ~Hekketsu-roku~ (8)
    Jellyfish Princess (8)
    Legend of the Legendary Heroes (23) FINALE NEXT WEEK
    Naruto: Shippuden (190)
    Nurarihyon no Mago (23)
    Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (11)
    Pokemon Best Wishes! (12)
    Psychic Detective Yakumo (10)
    Shiki (19)
    Star Driver: Takuto of the Radiance (11)
    The World God Only Knows (10)
    Togainu no Chi (10)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (138)

New series I have started watching: Bakemonogatari and Katanagatari.

Completed:
    The Tatami Galaxy (TV) (11)
    Story - 9/10
    Artwork - 10/10
    Music - 10/10
    Characters - 10/10
    Overall - 10/10

The Tatami Galaxy Specials (Specials) (3)
    Story - 7/10
    Artwork - 10/10
    Music - 8/10
    Characters - 9/10
    Overall - 8/10
    Last edited by GaZsTiC; 15th December 2010 at 12:54 AM.

1.Neon Genesis Evangelion
    2.Case Closed
    3.FlCl
    Rolling my eyes forever 😂

I figured I should make a formal list for myself/others

Currently Watching:

Yu Yu Hakusho- episode 91/112, opinion so far: amused and entertained

Fullmetal Alchemist: brotherhood- episode 26/64 (waiting for dubs), opinion so far: enthused and hungry for more

Completed:

Fullmetal Alchemist- Highly recommended. Has a deep and thought-provoking storyline, and keeps you thoroughly entertained. Awesome. Just awesome.

Trigun- A classic. Vash will keep you smiling and crying throughout the whole thing. I recommend watching it.

Fruits Basket- Good, albeit a little cheesy. If you like girly or dramatic animes, this is for you.

Chi's Sweet Home- one word: CUTE
    Last edited by Unicorn; 12th December 2010 at 9:57 PM.
    I was born a Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    Yuyu Hakusho is... awesome. I remember when I was younger a lot of other kids talked about it at school but my parents never let me watch it. Well, now I am finally going back and fulfilling my childhood dream of watching it! I'm on episode 39 right now and so far I'm still enjoying it. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that it's an older anime because it still holds a charm and appeal to it that I can't seem to grasp. It's pretty much the opposite of Fruits Basket IMO. There's action in every episode and maybe it's just because I'm a dramatic person, but it keeps me on my toes while I watch it. So far I'm enjoying it immensely.
    Same here, haha. I saw a few episodes of it a few years ago (they were in a tournament, and Genkai was there as a young woman), but because it was a more mature anim&#233; and was on later at night, I couldn't keep up with it. But now I read the manga and watch the show too, because I simply love it. I watch as much of it as I can fit time for, but I'm only on episode fifteen or sixteen right now, but it's still really interesting ^^

Currently watching
    - Durarara! (Been ok this far, but nothing to hype about)

On hold
    - One Piece (Waiting the "Ace-arc" to be completed so I can watch it through at one go, only arc in One Piece that I hate and find very boring)
    - Gintama (Will wait for some more episodes to come)
    - Katanagatari (Was very excited about this but oh dear god the plot, where did it went and does the main character really have to be so undefeatable?)
    - Kuroshitsuji 2nd season (Bawww why did you have to kill him)
    - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Will watch when I get in the mood~)

Currently completed Hikaru no Go (awesome, should've been more of this), Kuroshitsuji's first season (Oh the fanservice<3 Though I found Ciel and Sebastian boring) and Detroit Metal City (HAHA OH WOW)
    Pokémon Pearl FC: 0688-5300-6353
    Pokémon Platinum FC: 3309 3791 6836
    Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 2064 1799 5071
    Pokémon Black FC: 3612 0606 9119
    Pokémon White 2 FC: 2323 4217 0825

Just finished watching episodes 23-26 of Rahxephon. Such a mindf*ck... I was confused on some plot points, and as for what the writers were trying to say... well, I felt like I understood most of it. There are some things I'd like to discuss, but... I felt like I have a better understanding of it than most, since it focuses on the kinds of things I think about. In much more abstract terms, of course.

Updated lists

Currently Watching:

Fullmetal Alchemist: brotherhood- episode 26/64 (waiting for dubs), opinion so far: enthused and hungry for more

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion- episode 2/50, opinion so far: the first episode happened so fast, as with the second. The pacing for the show is like a whirlwind. I'll have to watch more before I can form a real opinion of it but right now I feel like everything is going too fast for me. I never get a break from the action and it's kind of giving me a headache.

Completed:

Fullmetal Alchemist- Highly recommended. Has a deep and thought-provoking storyline, and keeps you thoroughly entertained. Awesome. Just awesome.

Trigun- A classic. Vash will keep you smiling and crying throughout the whole thing. I recommend watching it.

Fruits Basket- Good, albeit a little cheesy. If you like girly or dramatic animes, this is for you.

Chi's Sweet Home- one word: CUTE

Yu Yu Hakusho- A classic anime, and definitely a 90's cartoon. If you're not opposed to older shows, then go for this one because it's golden. I absolutely loved it and it kept me laughing and entertained the whole time.
    Last edited by Unicorn; 15th December 2010 at 4:21 AM.
    I was born a Unicorn

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge (11)
    Bakuman (11)
    Bleach (301)
    Digimon Xros Wars (20)
    Gintama (193) One episode each day until Christmas! <3
    Hakuouki ~Hekketsu-roku~ (9) FINALE NEXT WEEK
    Jellyfish Princess (9)
    Katanagatari (2)
    Naruto: Shippuden (191)
    Nurarihyon no Mago (24) FINALE NEXT WEEK
    Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (12) FINALE NEXT WEEK
    Pokemon Best Wishes! (12)
    Psychic Detective Yakumo (10)
    Shiki (20)
    Star Driver: Takuto of the Radiance (11)
    The World God Only Knows (11) FINALE NEXT WEEK
    Togainu no Chi (11)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (139)

Completed:
    Bakemonogatari (TV) (15)
    Story - 10/10
    Artwork - 10/10
    Music - 9/10
    Characters - 10/10
    Overall - 10/10

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes (TV) (24)
    Story - 9/10
    Artwork - 9/10
    Music - 8/10
    Characters - 9/10
    Overall - 9/10

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes: Iris Report (Special) (1)
    Story - 5/10
    Artwork - 8/10
    Music - 7/10
    Characters - 5/10
    Overall - 6/10

Wednesday Night: Naruto Shippuden

Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Fusion, Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors

Saturday Night: Bleach, Kekkaishi

As for those that I watched on the Internet ('bout time I started on it again):

Yosuga no Sora ep.1-11: Has psychological stuffs going on there, but it's pretty good. Can't wait for the final episode to see how this plays out)

Seitokai Yakuindomo ep.1-13: Laughed most of the time due the dirty jokes they made. Liked it.
    Last edited by Flame Haze SnS; 19th December 2010 at 8:41 AM.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

I am watching Naruto Shippuden at this time but I am bored of the fillers. :/
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/24myqdz.jpg[/IMG]

Watched the first two episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's season 2. It's really interesting.

I decided to watch all of Yu Yu hakusho a few months back. It was well worth it. I grew up with that the old school feel and the comedy was still pretty funny a second time around. I'm not that big into anime but few are special and touch me like this. Ha I'm telling all my friends to go back and watch it ALL, even the episodes after the dark tournament. ( they all think it ended there) You guys should watch this if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by KalebKonan View Post
    I decided to watch all of Yu Yu hakusho a few months back. It was well worth it. I grew up with that the old school feel and the comedy was still pretty funny a second time around. I'm not that big into anime but few are special and touch me like this. Ha I'm telling all my friends to go back and watch it ALL, even the episodes after the dark tournament. ( they all think it ended there) You guys should watch this if you haven't.
    When I was younger, all the kids at school talked about this show. My parents never let me watch it, but a few weeks ago I went back and relived the dream of watching it. The show really is awesome. Even though it's older, it makes me nostalgic for the 90's, the humor and charm of it all still makes me laugh. I'm not big into anime either, but this was something I actually felt was worth watching.

I also recommend definitely watching this show. It's great!
    I was born a Unicorn

Page 53 of 517 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast