Page 82 of 559 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 13971

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon: Black & White, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, DragonBall Z Kai (x2), Tai Chi Chasers (not an anime, but...)

Saturday Night: Bleach, Durarara!

DVDs: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Complete Set

Streaming: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (ep.1-5)

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

i just finished rozen maiden traumend. the ending wasnt really what i was expecting though.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Bakuman 2 - 4
    Bleach - 344
    Death Note (Again) - 21
    Fate/Zero - 3
    Future Diary - 3
    Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 4
    Mawaru Penguindrum - 15
    Persona 4 The Animation - 3

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 4
    Trigun (Again) - 20

Just finished Fmp the Second Raid for the fourth time. Now time for some fummophu.

Currently watching:

S2 Bakuman
    Hunter x Hunter 2011
    Fate/Zero
    One Piece
    Toriko
    Fairy Tail
    White Friend-Code: 3525-4894-9456

[img]http://i56.*******.com/34e2elw.gif[/img]

okay, im watching up ga-rei zero right now...i wouldnt say im lost, but im a little confused.
    ga-rei zero is the anime prequel to ga-rei the anime-less manga, right? but ga-rei isn't available in english anywhere(cept online, of course). since its a prequel, i dont think i have to read ga-rei to know whats going on, but it might help a little.

but the reason im confused is: why is the anime prequel in available in english before the actual manga itself is translated? isnt that backward?

ugh, i feel dumb for asking..

MyAnime List
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

Angel Beats 5/13
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 3/-
    C3 4/-
    Appleseed XIII 2/13
    Beelzebub 39/-
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 26/26 (Rewatching) - Complete
    Morita-san wa Mukuchi second season 1/13
    Naruto: Shippuuden 233/-
    Pokemon Best Wishes! 53/-
    Shinryaku!? Ika Musume 4/-
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai 3/- this show is just fun to watch
    The iDOLM@STER 16/26
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2 3/12

Mirai Nikki 3/- I freaking love this show!!!
    Toradora! 25/25 - Complete
    Guilty Crown 2/-
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 26th October 2011 at 5:49 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Right now I'm watching, Saber Marionette J episode 2, I liked episode 1 so will see how things go from here outXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Watching:

Hunter X Hunter (2011) - 4/?
    Chihayafuru - 4/25
    Future Diary - 3/26
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - 19/25
    [C] - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - 1/11

[C] happened because me and a friend were messing around on an anime site and were amused that [C] was listed under '[' in the A-Z. So, being bored, we watched it. And, despite making me distrustful of cash machines, it was pretty good, so I'll probably watch the rest of it.
    Done here.

The World God Only Knows - 6/12
    Deadman Wonderland - 6/12
    Tiger & Bunny - 6/25
    Steins;Gate - 6/24
    When the Seagulls Cry - 12/26
    Squid Girl (Season 2) - 4/12
    Chihayafuru - 4/25
    Ben-To - 3/?
    Un-Go - 2/11

I've changed my mind about Ben-To - it's pretty fun and zany, and I like how Yarizui shows some warmth now and then (the lack of which is a characteristic I can find off-putting in your typical female aloof character).
    Un-Go is not doing anything for me yet. It's fairly predictable, the quirk about asking one question that the recipient has to answer truthfully seems to be a bit of a shortcut to avoid some deduction, and I haven't been engaged by any of the characters so far. Perhaps I'll give it one more episode.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 27th October 2011 at 1:48 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon X, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl and White 2 in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Fairy Tail
    Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal
    Pokemon:Black & White

Angel Beats!

Vampire Knight

Kuroshitsuji

50 Pixie Points

Bleach
    Naruto
    Pokemon B/W
    Seikon no Qwaser (this one is a little disturbing because the main charecters are 10 and 13 (the two main Qwasers) but when Sasha impales Mercury on his iron cross in such a badass bloddy fasion you kinda forget this fact and all is well!!!!)
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

just finished angel beats. it was the shiznit, everyone needs to see it.

MyAnime List

im on episode 9 of the second season of baka to test

Now I'm on Martian Successor Nadeisco episode 3, that Vandread anime really got me into stuff like thatXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Aaand now I'm onto Ookami Kakushi. Which is excellent, except for the brain-dead main character.

GAWSH SHE'LL KILL ME IF I UNTIE HER AND SHE'S TRYING REALLY HARD NOT TO KILL ME HMM WHAT SHOULD I DO

UNTIE HER THAT SOUNDS GOOD YUP OH MY GOODNESS SHE'S TRYING TO KILL ME THIS WAS VERY UNEXPECTED

Watching:

Hunter X Hunter (2011) - 4/?
    Chihayafuru - 4/25
    Future Diary - 3/26
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - 25/25 FINISHED
    [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - 3/11

Cliffhanger ending is mean.
    I want to know what happens next but I probably won't watch the sequel for a while. I've got other things I want to watch. Still, genocidal Euphemia made everything worth it, I reckon.
    Done here.

Trying to watch Starship Operators... The first episode didn't seem too interesting though.. But then again, there's only 13 episodes so I might just watch them all for the sake of it. XD

Also, Kannazuki no Miko. :3

Bakuman 2 - 4
    Bleach - 345
    Death Note (Again) - 21
    Fate/Zero - 3
    Future Diary - 3
    Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 4
    Mawaru Penguindrum - 16
    Persona 4 The Animation - 4

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 4
    Trigun (Again) - 20

Penguindrum was ridiculous this week. Like, more than usual.

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! 7/26 - This show is awesome, why didn't I watch it sooner?
    Angel Beats 13/13 - Complete
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 3/-
    C3 4/-
    Appleseed XIII 2/13
    Beelzebub 39/-
    A-Channel 5/12
    Morita-san wa Mukuchi second season 1/13
    Naruto: Shippuuden 233/-
    Pokemon Best Wishes! 53/-
    Shinryaku!? Ika Musume 4/-
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai 4/- It's official, I absolutely love this show, need more now.
    The iDOLM@STER 17/26
    Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2 3/12
    Mirai Nikki 3/-
    Guilty Crown 3/-
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 5/12
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

The only anime series out now that I've been watching religiously, yet also with a guilty conscious is The idolM@ster. It's so teeth rottingly adorable I can't help it. All the girls are so different - playing off of the different loli definitions and the songs are too damn catchy. sadly i'm in love with the same one as all the fangirls in the show... makoto <3 <3

Rewatching, however, I'm almost always watching Hetalia: Axis Powers, at least at night when I'm trying to get sleepy - lol. In my collection what I'm rewatching right now at least is Scrapped Princess a very underwatched series just amazing. ^^
    Last edited by Mimori Kiryu; 29th October 2011 at 2:21 AM.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

I'm going to cheat a little and quickly review four series that I watched over the past few weeks.

Hanasaku Iroha
    I kind of marathoned this, which in hindsight, was probably a bad idea. I say this because I really enjoyed the beginning - the characters were likeable, the character-driven humour fit in perfectly, and the setting was very pretty. However, as I got through it, I began to tire of how much introspection there was, and I would have loved it if more issues were explored via character interaction rather than inner monologue. Perhaps if I had more of a break in between each episode, this wouldn't have bothered me so much. Still, the setting remained lovely, and most of the characters were charming.

AnoHana
    This was very good. Juggling the development of six central characters is not an easy task, but it was done well here. Discovering new things about each character periodically kept the whole thing feeling pretty fresh throughout its run. The screentime between them all was pretty well split, so even if you didn't really like one character (I wasn't too keen on Tsuruko, for instance), it generally didn't really matter. But I have to say that I just didn't buy into the multiple romance elements. I could not believe that strong romantic feelings emerged when they were preteens, and that no new ones were forged or no old ones seemed to fade over the space of however many years of little contact (7-11, at a guess). This turned out to be fairly central to the story, and however emotional some of the scenes were (the final episode very nearly had me in tears), they sometimes felt a tad forced to me. Overall, though, the series hit some poignant happy and sad emotional moments, the characters were wonderful, and the music was great too.

Midori Days
    AnoHana left me feeling a little sad, so I wanted to watch something light-hearted next. A summary of Midori Days told me that a guy woke up one day to find that his right hand had morphed into a girl who claims to have had a crush on him for three years, and it sounded so weird that I just had to watch it. It was incredibly cute and very light-hearted overall, but some middle episodes were very clichéd, and Midori was by far the best character, so scenes without her felt a little empty. It was nothing groundbreaking, but it was a fun little series, which was what I wanted at the time.

Bakemonogatari (again)
    Say what you like about the massive amount of dialogue - this animé remains one of my personal favourites. The dialogue in this show is somehow both spontaneous and flowing, managing to constantly shift the mood of a conversation effortlessly and naturally. There's a lot of it, and your mileage may vary on how much continuous dialogue you can handle, but I found that the amount of dialogue made the action sequences stand out considerably when they happened. Stylistically, the look of the show is a little odd, but I found it really refreshing, and the "cuts" were not too overdone (except for in one episode). Characters were generally strong and left a big impact (Nadeko was possibly a little weak), the supernatural elements always tied nicely to personality traits, and the main romance was fun, not too overt, and occasionally incredibly sweet. A fantastic balance of humour, mystery, romance and action really made this series for me, although I admit it may not be to everyone's taste.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 30th October 2011 at 12:59 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon X, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl and White 2 in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I don't believe it.

I don't think I've ever done this willingly since PSG. I just finished watching this one anime called "DearS". Mainly because I'd seen some clips of it that seemed funny, and I managed to find someone who had uploaded the whole thing dubbed.

Good god. The stuff that happens had me ROFL-ing a good number of times.

But then, as I figured, eventually it starts getting a tad more storyline heavy, but we still do see some comedy.

Glad I watched it. I still don't know what compelled me to watch the whole thing though. Totally unlike me.

'CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

naruto shippuden 54
    bleach adult swim
    fairy tail 5
    and what ever is good on funimation
    probably will be checking out hunter x hunter havent heard any reviews about it though so not toooo sure about starting it
    Last edited by cookies kill you; 30th October 2011 at 4:53 AM.
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Page 82 of 559 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast