Page 98 of 513 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 12825

Thread: What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Watched K-ON episode 24 ... why am I so f*cking emotional?

;_;

"Don't I look nice for a guy who wants to commit a mass homicide?"

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    Watched K-ON episode 24 ... why am I so f*cking emotional?

;_;
    Because K-ON!! is ****ing awesome, I totally cried during their song for Azusa.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Yes, I can only agree. It's funny how a show with no true plot and development can make you feel so attached to the main heroines despite the countless amount of tea times they had. Oh, I also cried on episode twenty when the girls realized that they're graduating. ;_;

I'm hoping for the third season revolving around Azusa's new band and the HTT in college since the manga is still going on. ^^

HAHAHAHA You ******! What kind of loser cries for K-On!!?!

No, but in all seriousness, I cried a little too.

Yes, I can only agree. It's funny how a show with no true plot and development can make you feel so attached to the main heroines despite the countless amount of tea times they had. Oh, I also cried on episode twenty when the girls realized that they're graduating. ;_;

I'm hoping for the third season revolving around Azusa's new band and the HTT in college since the manga is still going on. ^^
    Okay, I didn't cry at episode 20... it just depressed the **** outta me. Until episode 24.

The way I see it K-On!! is about friendship. And while that sounds lame and generic because 50 billion other kids shows have done that, K-On! does it the best. Better than any other show I've ever seen. Watching the show was just like watching me and my friends in high school. We didn't do much, but we still had fun. We had our stupid inside jokes and even our own club that we sat around in talking instead of doing club activities.

So after the concert in K-On!! where the girls realize that they aren't going to be together next year... AND they broke the **** down and started crying... I felt legitimately depressed. It's tough having to leave high school when you make really good friends there. I've felt that pain. And when something hits that close to home (I watched it the SAME year I finished high school) it really hits hard.

That's what makes the last song so beautiful I think. The girls sing that even though high school has ended they still will remain friends. I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    [So after the concert in K-On!! where the girls realize that they aren't going to be together next year... AND they broke the **** down and started crying... I felt legitimately depressed. It's tough having to leave high school when you make really good friends there. I've felt that pain. And when something hits that close to home (I watched it the SAME year I finished high school) it really hits hard.
    I've seen that concert clip, that was so touching and depressing. :/

****, this is the year in which I'll be graduating from HS too. <.<

As successful as K-ON! is it's only a matter of time before we see season three.
    And I will have a fanboy fit of happiness the day it's announced.

HAHAHAHA You ******! What kind of loser cries for K-On!!?!

No, but in all seriousness, I cried a little too.
    Real men cried during Tenshi ni Fureta yo!

EDIT:

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 4/6
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 12/-
    Appleseed XIII 3/13
    Beelzebub 48/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 243/-
    Mirai Nikki 12/26
    Guilty Crown 11/22
    Chihayafuru 13/25
    K-ON!! 3/26 (re-watching)
    Recorder to Randoseru 1/-
    Kill me Baby 1/-
    Nisemonogatari 1/13

Ok, basing my opinion off of just the first episode, Nisemonogatari is going to be amazing.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 7th January 2012 at 8:18 PM.
    My Anime List

Chihayafuru - 13/25
    Ben-To - 12/12
    Mirai Nikki - 12/26
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - 8/26
    Nisemonogatari - 1/13
    Moretsu Pirates - 1/26

Finished Ben-To. I absolutely loved the fights - they were pretty creative with the premise, and every punch looked painful. I don't think the comedy quite matched the level of the action, and I would have liked there to have been more fights in there, but overall, pretty good.

Still loving Chihayafuru. If anything, having a week's break made me appreciate how good it is compared to the rest of the fall season (imo, of course). Having said that, Mirai Nikki is still great fun.

It's a little early to say this, but from episode 1, Nisemonogatari looks to be every bit as mental and glorious as its predecessor. It recapped things, but it was so entertaining in its own right that it never felt like it was wasting time recapping.

I thought I'd try Moretsu Pirates (...in space). I was a little worried that the first episode would be rubbish, but it wasn't. If it develops into something more personal than political, I'll probably stick with it.
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 8th January 2012 at 1:00 AM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Bakugan. There's only one more episode of this terrible show left but I've almost made it through the entire show. Sucks that Alice doesn't seem like she's going to make a appearance since she was one of the best characters on the show. Well, that isn't saying much since it's Bakugan but whatever.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    Bakugan. There's only one more episode of this terrible show left but I've almost made it through the entire show. Sucks that Alice doesn't seem like she's going to make a appearance since she was one of the best characters on the show. Well, that isn't saying much since it's Bakugan but whatever.
        Spoiler:- ...:
        Spoiler:- ...:
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I've already watched the previous seasons. I'm just finishing up Mechtanium Surge.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    I've already watched the previous seasons. I'm just finishing up Mechtanium Surge.
    Okay, forget my previous post on it then. Can you be like the Nostalgia Critic and make a hilarious video review?

I just finished watching the Gintama Benizakura movie. pretty good for a recap

I just finished watching Angel Beats!

Quite honestly, it didn't leave much impact on me. :/

Bakuman 2 - 13
    Carnival Phantasm - 9
    Death Note (Again) - 21
    Future Diary - 12
    Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 12
    Nisemonogatari - 1
    Persona 4 The Animation - 12
    Trigun (Again) - 20
    Wolf's Rain - 21

Nisemonogatari's first episode was perfect. It had everything I love about the show and I was laughing the whole time. Did anyone notice the almost complete lack of word cards? That bit about the word "courage" blew my mind.
    And the opening? Perfect. Sounds JUST like Staple Stable but different enough to be it's own song. But not too different either THE PERFECT BALANCE!
    Seriously, I just tried playing both songs at the same time. The parts that sync up are unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    It's a little early to say this, but from episode 1, Nisemonogatari looks to be every bit as mental and glorious as its predecessor. It recapped things, but it was so entertaining in its own right that it never felt like it was wasting time recapping.
    Did we watch two different shows? It wasn't a recap. It was more of the same awesome that the first season was made of.

Did we watch two different shows? It wasn't a recap. It was more of the same awesome that the first season was made of.
    I could have worded that better - what I meant was that the main points of Bakemonogatari were covered (sometimes briefly, but they were at least mentioned), but nothing really new and story-related happened (there were a few hints here and there, but nothing concrete). Not that I really care, since the episode was awesome.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Tekkaman Blade 8

The beginning of this episode made me shudder in fear.

I started re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist today, so I watched episodes 1-7 of that earlier. Just now I finished the first episode of Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, it seems pretty good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I could have worded that better - what I meant was that the main points of Bakemonogatari were covered (sometimes briefly, but they were at least mentioned), but nothing really new and story-related happened (there were a few hints here and there, but nothing concrete). Not that I really care, since the episode was awesome.
    Ararararagi left to go to Sengoku's house. That was about it plot-wise.

I completely lost it watching Nisemonogatari when the cream pie came flying out of Hachikuji's panties, had to pause as I was laughing to hard. Golden comedy right there.
    My Anime List

I completely lost it watching Nisemonogatari when the cream pie came flying out of Hachikuji's panties, had to pause as I was laughing to hard. Golden comedy right there.
    I lost it at the part where Aragi was talking to himself in the spotlight saying that he should just leave her and be on his way while limbering up. And then proceeds to convince himself to go say "hi" which apparently means sprinting over, tackle-hugging, and some other questionable things while making the biggest pedoface.

Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon: Black & White, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge (x3)

Saturday Night: Bleach

DVDs:

E's Otherwise: Complete Collection (yeah, no...The ending wasn't satisfying enough...)

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

Watching:

Future Diary - 13/26
    Chihayafuru - 13/25
    Blue Exorcist Specials - 7/10
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 11/12
    Cowboy Bebop - 14/26
    Rinne no Lagrange - 1/12
    Kill Me Baby - 1/?
    Gurren Lagann - 6/27
    Done here.

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 4/6
    Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 13/-
    Appleseed XIII 3/13
    Beelzebub 49/-
    Naruto: Shippuuden 243/-
    Mirai Nikki 13/26
    Guilty Crown 11/22
    Chihayafuru 13/25
    K-ON!! 3/26 (re-watching)
    Recorder to Randoseru 1/-
    Kill me Baby 1/-
    Nisemonogatari 1/13
    Brave 10 1/12
    Another 1/12
    Zero no Tsukaimi F 1/12
    Ano Natsu de Matteru 1/12
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 9th January 2012 at 7:44 PM.
    My Anime List

Is Ano Natsu de Matteru any good?

Bakuman 2 - 14
    Carnival Phantasm - 9
    Death Note (Again) - 22
    Future Diary - 12
    Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 13
    Nisemonogatari - 1
    Persona 4 The Animation - 13
    Trigun (Again) - 21
    Wolf's Rain - 21

I just watched episode 1 of Another.

Crap, I don't know if I'll manage not to spoil myself before episode 2. <.<

The episode was mysterious and intriguing, though, I really liked it.

Page 98 of 513 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast