Thread: Bisasam used Max Revive on Pokémon Link!

Threaded View

Default Bisasam used Max Revive on Pokémon Link!

Hi everyone!

Since many users (including me) knew and loved Pokémon Link, I decided to take over the game (and make some new rules).
    Treeconator11 stays the co-owner like in the previous Pokémon Link.

Version 1.0
    Version 2.0
    Version 3.0

The goal is to find the similarity between a set of 4 Pokémon (e.g. they all know a certain attack, have all the same base stat in one of the categories...)

Rules:

• General forum rules apply as usual
    • You can guess up to ten times per set
    • The set has a difficulty from 1-5 (1: the easiest, 5: the hardest)
    • You can ask for a hint once per post (but get less points, see below), I can give up to five hints per set
    • The one who guessed correctly gets points according to this "formula": Difficulty*(6-number of hints given).
      Example: Somebody guessed a set with difficulty 3 correctly after I've given 3 hints. He will get 3*(6-3) = 9 points.
    • For those who don't like this point system, there is also a win count, as we know it from the old Pokémon Link.
    • If you want, you can send a set of four Pokémon to me, maybe I'll use it once. Of course you can't guess your own sets.

Archives:

Archive 1
    Archive 2

Spoiler:- Point Score Card:

Spoiler:- Win Count:

CURRENT SET:

Aipom | Gligar | Beautifly | Infernape

Difficulty: 2
    Last edited by Bisasam; 9th January 2010 at 9:25 AM. Reason: new set

Pokémon Link is back!

Forget all the EV, EXP or whatever formulae, the most important and fundamental equation in the world of Pokémon is the following:

Games =/= Anime

I claimed