Since many users (including me) knew and loved Pokémon Link, I decided to take over the game (and make some new rules).
Treeconator11 stays the co-owner like in the previous Pokémon Link.
The goal is to find the similarity between a set of 4 Pokémon (e.g. they all know a certain attack, have all the same base stat in one of the categories...)
- General forum rules apply as usual
- You can guess up to ten times per set
- The set has a difficulty from 1-5 (1: the easiest, 5: the hardest)
- You can ask for a hint once per post (but get less points, see below), I can give up to five hints per set
- The one who guessed correctly gets points according to this "formula": Difficulty*(6-number of hints given).
Example: Somebody guessed a set with difficulty 3 correctly after I've given 3 hints. He will get 3*(6-3) = 9 points.
- For those who don't like this point system, there is also a win count, as we know it from the old Pokémon Link.
- If you want, you can send a set of four Pokémon to me, maybe I'll use it once. Of course you can't guess your own sets.
Spoiler:- Point Score Card:
Spoiler:- Win Count:
Aipom | Gligar | Beautifly | Infernape