Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you call your main character?

Default What do you call your main character?

What did you call yourself in the game? I have gone with Primal Ruby in OR.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

My Dragon gym leader/elite 4 and champion team - Mega Charizard X, Kingdra, Garchomp, Haxorus, Dragalge and Tyrantrum

My legendary Dragon team - Mega Rayquaza, Black Kyurem, Latios with Soul Dew, Dialga, Palkia and Reshiram

Currently waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Goodra is likely to be released again. Ash is likely to lose the Kalos league.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Tim in Omegaruby and Johnny in Alphasapphire.

Sapphire: May or Sapphire

Colosseum: Wes

FireRed: Red or Leaf

XD: Michael

Diamond: Lucas or Diamond

Platinum: Dawn or Platinum

Black: Black or Hilda

Black 2: Rosa

X: Serena

Y: Xavier

Alpha Sapphire: May

I know, I've got such a creative flair for names. I don't really have much of a connection to the player characters aside from their design, so I just stick with the defaults almost all the time.

I always call my character Blaze since that is what my name is.

AS, I am Lexy. On X, I am Lexy. On everything else that can have a female character, I am Lexy.
    We all live in a Pokémon world.
        Spoiler:- ❤️:

Legends Untold
    Science Division

It depends. On the newer games, I put my actual name as the name, but when I go back and play the older games, I use the default name of the character that I am playing as. The only one I change is Leaf, I name her Green after the Manga character, although I think it's okay since Nintendo has not yet officially acknowledged that as her canon name.
    First and Favorite Pokémon

OMEGA RUBY TEAM (COMPLETE)

I use my actual name most of the time. Otherwise, I just use the canon name.
    A strong spirit transcends rules.

If I can't think of another unique name I want to name myself, I just use my real name.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

My trainer names vary a lot. They tend to be influenced by things I am currently highly interested in at the time when I start playing the game in question. The things that inspire them tend to vary a lot too. I don't use my real name in any of my games (I did the first times I played through Silver and Crystal, then never again) since I don't like my real name. I also give a different name for every new trainer so I can keep track of which game every Pokemon is from with ease. I usually try to come up with a trainer name I know I'll like, which isn't always easy, and I have a different problem depending on what gender I am going to play as. For the Male trainers, I usually have a hard time coming up with any likeable names at all, and for the Female trainers, I often have so many good names to choose from that I don't know which one to pick. Below are my names from all games from Gen 4-6 separated by gender, I haven't included Gen 1-3 since I don't remember all the trainer names I had in them and I don't really like all of them either.

Male trainers:
    Pearl: 16yl
    Platinum: Nathan
    SoulSilver: Fergus
    HeartGold: Foxbert
    Black: Snacko
    Black 2: Gray
    X: Law
    Omega Ruby: Locke

Female trainers:
    Diamond: Lina
    Platinum #2: Sahara
    HeartGold #2: Bon Bon
    White: Tally
    White 2: Xenith
    Y: Twilight
    Alpha Sapphire: Flora
    A new future is about to begin

The past and the present will not be forgotten

I like to call myself Lucas in Sinnoh games, Ethan in Heartgold, Hilbert in Black, Alpha in Alpha Sapphire game, Nate in Black 2 and Calem/X in Pokemon X.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

My Dragon gym leader/elite 4 and champion team - Mega Charizard X, Kingdra, Garchomp, Haxorus, Dragalge and Tyrantrum

My legendary Dragon team - Mega Rayquaza, Black Kyurem, Latios with Soul Dew, Dialga, Palkia and Reshiram

Currently waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Goodra is likely to be released again. Ash is likely to lose the Kalos league.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Gilbert in all my games since that's my name in real life.

On first runs, I use my real name. When I'm revisiting older games to play again, I'll usually use a name that I'm fond of at the time.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

I use my real name, but put it in all in caps to make it feel cooler. Caps are cool.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

I just use my name, or if I'm playing a female character its feminine equivalent
    Shinies
    Search:
    Random:
    SR:
    Traded away:
    Gift:
    In-game:
    MM:
    Dexnav:
    Trade: Sylveon

Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Latest shiny: Omanyte(40 SR!)

A lot of times on my first play through on a new generation, I just use my real name. When I replay older games or get other games from the same generation I name myself something random.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

First time I'm playing through a Pokemon game I usually use my name. When I replay them for whatever reason I usually go with one of the default names.

~*Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... it's about who came, and never left your side*~

My Anime List - updated every now and then

Drop me a message if you wanna talk. I reply most of the time.

I usually name my trainer after a female character I'm into at that point, I'm female so prefer playing as a female. Before X came out I was watching a lot of Team Rocket centred anime episodes so I named my X character Jessie, while for OR I was watching an old cartoon I enjoyed when I was younger so named my trainer Pamela after the main antagonist. Before XY I just used a random name I liked. For Sun and Moon I plan on calling my trainer Lovrina after the Pokemon XD character because I've been enjoying playing XD again lately and she's my favourite character from the game. Seeing as it's still a long time till release I may change my mind but this is what I'm going with for now.

I used to use my real name then I got fed up, mostly because I am not that fond of it. Soooooooooo this is what I have named my characters so far in Pokemon:

Fire Red: Raven/Zelda/Micahiah/My real name

Sapphire: I can't remember..

Diamond: Katyx/Kalyx/Kalexie (tried giving my name a twist... *^*)

SoulSilver: Kalyx

Black: Kalex

White 2: Lucina

Y: Armada

Alpha Sapphire: Armada

Red (Virtual Console): Azazel (No female character so I went with my favorite Demon name *^*)

I don't really know if I will still be sticking with Armada. I like the name, but I've been thinking about switching it up again. Most of my second copies/replays go by Archangel.
    Created by Archangel Armada

I normally just use my real name, but when I was a kid playing Pokemon Red for the first time I named myself Red.
    Happy 20th Anniversary Pokemon!

My 3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

Wolfgang or just simply Wolf. Been doing that since the start, and it's a name I always give characters in everything, so yeah. Just kind of a habit by now.

In Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby I used my real name (Anna) and in previous games I used popular names that I liked. ^^;

Ever since I got my dogs and started playing again I've named the males Benny and the females Wendy after the dogs of course.

Will in all my old DS games and Jacob in Y + Alpha Sapphire.

I've been picking strange names like Wishy in LeafGreen, Jirachi in Pearl, Kirby in White and Y, Drawcia in Alpha Sapphire. In all my other games, it either has the previous owner's name still there (I have this weird thing about usually not wanting to restart), or it's one of my brother's games.

Here are the names I can remember:

Platinum: Tayuya
    Black: Lyra
    White: Silver
    Black 2: Nate
    White 2: Solana
    X: Michael
    Y: Xion
    Alpha Sapphire: Karis
    Omega Ruby: Robin

I will likely be naming one of the main characters from Sun/Moon Katie.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; 6th May 2016 at 1:54 AM.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast