Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

Hybrid View

Default If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

There are so many threads for "If you could be a trainer / gym leader / ranger / etc.". As a result, I've decided to make this.

If you could be ....

• a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc.
    • Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout, etc.
    • Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc?
    • A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon?
    • A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon, etc.
    • If you had any Pokemon Ability
    • If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have?
    • If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?
    • And pretty much anything else. :c
    Last edited by Profesco; 28th January 2010 at 4:04 AM.

watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

thank god for this thread!

if i was a pokemon i would be mawile. I can decieve people with my cute face then chomp their heads off!

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

If I were a pokemon I'd be a dragonite. Flying in the sky pooping out rainbows. :P
    And if someone attacked me.... "OUTRAGE IN THEIR FACE THEN FLY AWAY!" In other words unleash my inner rage like Hugh will say.

If I was a ranger I'd obviously have a water type or grass. Maybe flying? Grass would help me alot and help save the planet. Water can save water and water plants Flying may help, dunno.
    Probably a sawsbuck,torterra,sunflora or roserade as my partner is I used a grass type. For water if I was a ranger I'd have either Swanna,Floatzel,Lumineon,Milotic,Quagsire,Wingull, Politoed,Marril, or psyduck/golduck. Lol alot of water types, mostly because I love water types and well they are just random ones I like and I think will easily be able to help me,others and the pokemon planet.
    If my pet was a pokemon probably eevee. IT'S JUST SOOO CUTEE!!! Or lilipup/herdier(not stoutland,to much space,eats to much and well....loud) Or maybe Nidoking, how cute will it be giving Nidoking a belly rub like it was a dog

If i was a pokemon i would be Arceus. I'm the god of all pokemon and i would rule the universe!

If I was a Pokemon, I'd either be a Ariados or a Slacking.

Cuz it's awesome.

if i was a pokemon ide be a garatina cause i wanna disapear and shadow force pokemon xD

Quote Originally Posted by Metallica~ACDC View Post
    if i was a pokemon ide be a garatina cause i wanna disapear and shadow force pokemon xD
    Would you guess who i would be?
    Pokes downward

Salamence.
    He EATS arceuses
    By me

Quote Originally Posted by Competitive5910 View Post
    Pokes downward

Salamence.
    He EATS arceuses
    Go salamence xD

Pokes downward

Salamence.
    He EATS arceuses
    Dont you mean Arcei?

Wink

Pokes downward

Salamence.
    He EATS arceuses
    my raichu defEATS salamence for a living he also eats chuck norris flakes for breakfast.
    although on my profile pikachu is my fave i love the whole 'chu' evo chain. also im in school in 7th grade as of join date so don't think i'll be able to trade on weekdays. i have a raichu that i got from my friend for my birthday when it was a pichu and it's my fastest pokemon. if you want to battle i will on weekends and some times on weekdays but i have a 1 hour per weekday.

I would want to be a Snubbull.

Read it's Pokedex data for more information.

Hmm, if I could be any Pokemon, I would probably be a Rotom. Mainly so I can freak people out by possessing their appliances. ;D

If I had any one or two Pokemon abilities, probably Adaptability and Traunt. I'm lazy. ._.

If I was a Ranger, I would have a Ditto as my partner. It could transform into any Pokemon and help the environment or whatever. =/

Answered the others thousands of times, and I honestly don't feel like answering them again.

I'd be Regigigas.
    'Because being gigantic, sleeping all the time, and having minions is the good life. xD
    PM me for a battle(or if you add me)!

Pokemon - Uxie, the most intelligent.
    Gym Leader - I think I'd like to train the psychic type. I'd also have a Golduck.
    Ranger - Ekans!
    Trainer - I'd raise Pokemon I like. I'd be rich and have a huge piece of property where they could roam freely.
    Ability - I think Pickup would come in handy.
    Pet - Growlithe, because she's a dog.
    Other - I'd like to be Lucian's lover. <3

Pokemon - Marowak; thing is TOO awesome.
    Gym Leader - 6th gym, Ground. Marowak, Torterra, Vibrava, Krokorok.
    Champion - Mixed Types, mixed generations.
    Ranger - I'd be the only one without goggles on their head. My partner is Marowak, duh.
    Trainer - I'd raise Pokemon that I'd enjoy the most. Marowak, among others.
    Ability - I'd like Speed Boost, to ONLY GET BETTER!
    Pet - An Arca9, that would be cool. Donphan's a BOSS, so him too.
    Other - Flannery, in my house.
    Last edited by Mr. Marowak; 24th July 2011 at 8:51 PM.

I'm back, baby.

If you could be ....
    • a Pokemon - Shadow Castform, new forme discovered when it uses 'Shadow Sky'.
    • Gym Leader - Normal Type, Kangheskhan, Togetic, Castform, Zangoose, 4th gym in the area, Pretty standard gym with a few trainers here and there. It would be a megadome.
    • A Ranger - Castform
    • A Trainer -
      Togepi - feeding it lots of berrys
      Rhydon - Agressive Pokemon that would needs lots of battles and training
      Castform - Hyper active pokemon that needs playing with
      Drapion - Another fairly agressive pokemon, would rival Rhydon.
      Splitting Eevee (akin to the manga) - Loves to exersise
      Crystal Steelix - Enter in lots of contests
      Bellosom - Loves to exersise
    • If you had any Pokemon Ability - Forecast (So i wouldn't mind whatever the weather was)
    • If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Castform or Togetic
    • And pretty much anything else. - Dawns lover.

hmm if i could be a...
    pokemon- Gengar because ghosts can turn invisible
    Gym Leader- Ghost gym. I would have a Gengar obviously :P and whatever and I would have inivisible trainers so you don't know when you are going to get into a battle
    Ranger-GENGAR!!
    Trainer-I would feed them alot of food..let them try out my mom's tacos
    Pokemon Ability-Compound eyes so i don't have to get glasses !!
    pet pokemon-An Umbreon

I really want to be a gallade cause they are awesome

if i were a pokemon i love to be either lucario or darkrai since there both my favorite pokemon ever

If I could be ....

a Pokemon - Gible. YAY for Gible

Gym Leader - last gym in region. dragon based team. Gible (wouldn't evolve it but she would still be super powerful.), Dragonite, Kingdra, Lucario, Charizard. Badge- Dragonhart badge (not a spelling mistake BTW)
    A Ranger - Same as what it is on shadow of almia. Gible.
    A Trainer -
    -Charizard. Like mewtwo's Charizard on the first movie. Only more laid back, and not a superclone.
    -Sceptile. Has the twig like Ash's Sceptile. Energetic and a keen battler
    -Feraligatr. Stirs up trouble. often competes with the other starters.
    -Rotom. Playful. likes to play tricks on people. Black custom pokeball with lightning bolts on.
    -Lucario. Often breaks up fights between pokemon. Doesn't like to fight but packs a punch when his skills are needed.
    -Gible. My mascot pokemon. Playful and quite childish. refuses to stay in its pokeball. Likes digging.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Volt Absorb. I would like to see them put me to death by electric chair. And tazers would just be a refreshing energy boost.
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Three guesses. It's small, blue and rhymes with dribble.
    anything else. I would love run a contest hall where the ribbon was based on my little blue mascot. The actual contest hall is in the shape of a Gible. On sunny days, the stadium roof opens by Gible opening its mouth.

fear my gible army. mwa ha ha ha haaaaaaa!

If I could be ....

Gym Leader - last gym in region. dragon based team. Gible (wouldn't evolve it but she would still be super powerful.), Dragonite, Kingdra, Lucario, Charizard. Badge- Dragonhart badge (not a spelling mistake BTW)
    A Trainer -
    -Charizard. Like mewtwo's Charizard on the first movie. Only more laid back, and not a superclone.
    -Rotom. Playful. likes to play tricks on people. Black custom pokeball with lightning bolts on.
    -Lucario. Often breaks up fights between pokemon. Doesn't like to fight but packs a punch when his skills are needed.
    -Gible. My mascot pokemon. Playful and quite childish. refuses to stay in its pokeball. Likes digging.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Volt Absorb. I would like to see them put me to death by electric chair. And tazers would just be a refreshing energy boost.
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Three guesses. It's small, blue and rhymes with dribble.
    anything else. I would love run a contest hall where the ribbon was based on my little blue mascot. The actual contest hall is in the shape of a Gible. On sunny days, the stadium roof opens by Gible opening its mouth.

If I could be ....

A Trainer -

• Pokemon - Mew
    • Gym Leader - Probably an Electric type or Flying type.
    • Ranger - Staraptor then I can fly anywhere.
    • Trainer - I would raise Pokemon I like or ones good in contests.
    • Ability - Idk anything goes.
    • Pet - Pikachu.
    [IMG]http://i34.*******.com/14cbj2c.jpg[/IMG]
    Throw it away. Forget yesterday. We'll make the great escape.
    We won't hear a word they say. They don't know us anyway.
    Watch it burn. Let it die. Cause we are finally free tonight.

a Pokemon - Scizor. Because it's like a samurais genes were spliced into a praying mantis fed a healthy diet of awesome.
    Gym Leader - Steel; Scizor, Bastiodon, Bronzong, Skarmory, Lucario, Magnezone; Samurai palace...
    A Ranger - Any member of my team. Most likely Scizor. Or Tyranitar.
    A Trainer - I'd raise my team with compassion, much like Ash, only more competent. I'd use my team in the game.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Inner Focus. Every time I didn't want to do something, i'd then start to be determined to do it.
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? I don't have a pet.
    Any others - Probably be Cynthia's lover. Mweeheeheeheehee!
    Last edited by Elrade; 6th July 2009 at 4:05 AM.

a Pokemon - I'd be a Lucario...probably...it looks really human like so i could still do everything normally...and it would be nice to feel vthe life energy of stuff...plus...making swords out of life energy appeals to me...
    Gym Leader - A dark type gym leader who lives off the coast in some perpetually stormy cliff...muahahahahahahahaahah *cough*
    A Ranger - No...
    A Trainer - I'd probably be a breeder and just raise any kind of Pokemon trainers dropped off for me...
    If you had any Pokemon Ability: Definitely Levitate...*I'm flying...wheeeeeeeee*
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?: Dragonite, hands down
    I
    d like to be an administrator in Team Rocket...that would be kick a**

This is Denna
    Of boundless appetite
    And some other things
    but mostly the first one
    yup...

credit to Team_Magma93

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast