Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

a Pokemon - I'd be a Lucario...probably...it looks really human like so i could still do everything normally...and it would be nice to feel vthe life energy of stuff...plus...making swords out of life energy appeals to me...
    Gym Leader - A dark type gym leader who lives off the coast in some perpetually stormy cliff...muahahahahahahahaahah *cough*
    A Ranger - No...
    A Trainer - I'd probably be a breeder and just raise any kind of Pokemon trainers dropped off for me...
    If you had any Pokemon Ability: Definitely Levitate...*I'm flying...wheeeeeeeee*
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?: Dragonite, hands down
    I
    d like to be an administrator in Team Rocket...that would be kick a**

This is Denna
    Of boundless appetite
    And some other things
    but mostly the first one
    yup...

credit to Team_Magma93

Pokemon- I'd be a skarmory. Strong, and I'd love to be able to fly. That or a Haunter, Lucario, or Mewtwo.

Gym Leader- I'd specialize in Water types.
    Pokemon: Lapras, Blastoise, Cloyster, Ludicolo, and Slowking.
    Looks: Beach-like setting, with trainers in both the water and the land.

Ranger - Sentret. No reason..

Trainer: Balanced team, which is Gastroden, Tyrannitar, Gardevoir, Arcanine, Forretress, and Electrivire. Just because I like those selected few.

Ability: Static. So anyone try to hit me, they'll be paralyzed.

Pet: Pichu. Love that little guy.

I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Pokemon: I'd be Riolu, for swiftness and agility, yet not all-powerful.

Trainer: Ninetales Bellossom Gardevoir Pachirisu Delcatty Vaporeon.
    Only 1 double weakness.

Ability: Flash Fire. I wouldn't have to worry about getting burned!

Pet: Poochyena. It knows how to fetch a frisbee/rawhide bone/whatever.

Gym Leader:GROUND POKEMON 2nd gym
    Pokemon:Hippopotas lvl 16 Wooper lvl 18 Gliscor lvl 20

Just keep going lower.

Ranger: Altaria! So I could fly!
    I'm allergic to Brelooms. Don't come near me with one, or my face will puff up.

Don't be mad, be sad! You're less annoying that way.

Question of the Century:
    Could Lugia beat Makuhita in a game of chess?

I'm looking for any Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Torchic, or Mudkip. I'll trade any other starter for one.

a Pokemon - I'd be something like Shuckle (nobody really bothers or notices you, but your still pretty freaking cool haha)
    Gym Leader - Electric Gym Leader all the way. Team of Luxray, Jolteon, Manectric, Electabuzz, Ampheros, and Lanturn
    A Trainer - Starter would be Chikorita, and I'd probably keep an Eevee on my team, an electric type here or there
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Water Absorb - I'd get healthier around water!
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be - Eevee

nice one....
    If I could have had a pokemon as a pet it will probably be pachirisu....he is the sweetest pokemon I have ever seen. who ever thought about it first is a GENIUS!
    othet than that, if pokemon were all real, I would have probably gone to be a fire-type trainer...(I just love fire-type pokemon...) with Pachirish on top of my head like Ash and pikachu are...
    besides if pokemon was real than that means all the cute guys over threre were real too.....:O
    so I will probably become the female character of Brock.....
    now that could have been fun......=]
    1. You are now reading my signature.
    2. You are wondering why you are reading it?
    3.You say that you are already half way so why not?
    5. You didn't notice I skipped 4
    6. You are now chacking if I mist four.
    8. You are now smiling.
    9. You didn't notice I skipped 7.
    10. hehehe!!!!
    11. I love ya all for reading my signature!!!!=]

[IMG]http://i35.*******.com/2zsb7g1.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i33.*******.com/flyiiq.png[/IMG]

credit belong to the one and only Rosemary!
    thank you so much

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

definitely a crobat toofast to see and can poison in a second
    um gym leader poison and some that fly soo can get beat by ground
    ranger crobat they evovle on friendlyship
    trainer would definitely be ninja
    speed boost
    a pet would be a growlithe
    POKEMON FREAK.
    Let's POKEATHELEON

A Pokemon - Dustox. It sounds awesome in the anime XD
    Gym Leader - A Dark-type Gym Leader, consisting of Murkrow, Poochyena, Mightyena and Honchkrow. My gym layout would everything will be just Dark. There are no obstacles, but it's just pitch-black, and you can't use Flash. Oh, and the light doesn't increase if you defeat a Gym Trainer, so yeah ;D
    A Ranger - Starly
    A Trainer - Grass-types.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Levitate. SO AWESOME XD
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - A Shaymin ;3
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

A Pokemon - - Mew. It's so cute and small and powerful. It seems so laidback also.

Gym Leader - Ghost; The gym would be dark and foggy.

A Ranger - Dragonite.

A Trainer - I'd have Mew, Shaymin, Jirachi, Dragonite, Gengar, and Ampharos. (if the legendaries were possible). I'd raise them with love and care of course. :P

If you had any Pokemon Ability - Iunno, Wonder Guard? Or Magic Guard.

If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - My adult cat would be a Persian, my kitten would be a Skitty, and my dog would be an Acranine.

Any others - I'd like to live in Floaroma Town. :P

Pokémon: Golduck, it'll be nice to be able to swim and they're just plain awesome
    Gym Leader: I'd have a Ground Gym. My team would be Nidoking, Torterra, Marowak, and Rhydon. I won't have any traps just a gauntlet of trainers leading up to me.
    A Trainer: Water types, Psyduck, and Golduck to be specific. :P
    Pokémon Ability: Early Bird, that way I won't have so much trouble waking up in the morning. XD
    Pet Pokémon: Totally a Houndour, they're too cute and look like little Rotweilers.

Expected MOAR Golduck? Well, my other pick for a pet would be a Psyduck. :P

I finally made something.
    My Team: Torterra(Twiggy), R.Golduck(Misty), S.Golduck(Sheena), Darkrai(Vincent/Vinny), Tyranitar(Kaoru), Nidoking(Nido), so now you know, and I can use nicknames now. <_<
    As for Bella, she's retired for now, I hardly ever used her anyway. :P
    I'm on YouTube as Kujo1597. I have CvS2, SFIV, SSBB, and PKBR vids up.

pokemon:id be skymin (hes my favorite)
    id be a grass gym with skymin tortera magneum venasaur and just to mix it up a sceptile
    fc 408213814027

Spoiler:- my shinys :

[

BiffleSniffle - (n.)- An Unknown creature whom creeps around campsites at night and terrorizes drug addicts & hobos.
    WARNING:If you should encounter a BiffleSniffle, hit it with a Jelly Doughnut..for that is the only weakness of the BiffleSniffle.

Oo, nice thread

A Pokemon - Arcanine, large enough to travel around and battle traveling trainers. Has what would be a two episode epic battle against a wild snorlax causing trouble for townsfolk).
    Gym Leader -I'd specialize in dark types, especial duel types. Gym pokemon: honchcrow, houndoom, tyranitar, umbreon, absol, and some others. And the gym would only be open at night, with a forest inside a clear dome and a battlefield in the middle of the forest.
    A Ranger -hm, never thought about this one. Wasn't really into the whole ranger arc thing. I'd probably have a cute little vulpix as my partner.
    A Trainer -Ah, I make myself a team for each region (as in fanfic in my head, not in the games)
    Kanto: ok, ok, I pretty much copied most of Ash's team. Pikachu, Pidgeot, Charizard, Vaporeon, Tauros, and last poke keeps on changing. Befriended a wild Mew and Articuno who reside in my hometown.
    Johto: Meganium, Typhlosion, Espeon (recieved from trade from friendly rival), Tyranitar (stays as larvitar until fully evolving near the league), Noctowl, dunno who else atm. Raise a baby Suicune.
    Hoen: Sceptile, Blaziken, Flygon, Zangoose, Milotic, Absol.
    Sinnoh: Chimchar, Chatot, Luxray, Buizel, Spiritomb, Lucario, Glaceon (brings olny Eevee when starting sinnoh journey, eventually evolves into Glaceon and is rotated in and out of team as the most experienced team member).
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Huh, hm..what about..lightning rod. I could think of an interesting storyline with that XD.
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Well, realistically my black standard poodle most resembles a houndour, but since I like houndoom more he would be a houndoom. And my bird has a temperment most like a spearow, but I like pidgey better.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/20fva8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

a pokemon : lucario

a gym leader : fighting types some of my fav's are fighting types

a ranger : my partner would be a riolu

a trainer : my team would be
    lucario
    persian
    swampert
    luxray
    leafeon
    pidgeot

if i had any pokemon ability : keen eye

if your pet was a pokemon, what would it be? : glameow it is a cat and i love cats

any others :
    1: live in twinleaf town
    2:be lucario's lover
    thanks to team_magma93 of this cool lucario

the aura is with me and you

ok people me and my good friend snowbell223 are going to do a parody and we need ideas so please if you have any ideas for it please PM me or snowbell223.
    no rude stuff or anything offensive to other people.

my deviantart page:
    http://lucatio.deviantart.com/

Pokemon - Charizard
    Gym Leader - Fire
    Ranger - Arcanine - Extremespeed
    Trainer - Team:
    Charizard
    Ninetales
    Arcanine
    Salamence
    Torterra
    Electabuzz
    Ability - Idk
    Pet - Ninetales
    If we are born to die and we all die to live, then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?
    - Ronnie Radke

a Pokemon - Spinda
    Gym Leader - I'd have a normal type gym. . . In order to get to the leader you'd have to find your way through a large maze full of other trainers.
    A Ranger - Spinda
    A Trainer - I'd have a team of Spinda, Hitmontop. . . I'd like to travel with just the two of them on a journey.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - I'd have Own Tempo. . . I have my own tempo in real life, I'm kinda thick (not fast at getting things).
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Spinda

Hatch my little babies!

Pokemon - electivire
    Gym Leader - I would train Psychic-type pokémon
    Ranger - pichu
    Trainer - I'd train psychic pokémon only.
    Ability - levitate
    Pet - Grimer/Digglet because they are cute
    Franzy says you're a foolishly fool who foolishly thinks foolish things!
        Spoiler:- credits:

I have a lot of similar answers to 'IcyKerpymon'.

A Pokemon - Milotic, because they are beautiful and I love them :P
    Gym Leader - I would run an Ice Gym, preferably the 7th one. I'd have Milotic, Glaceon, Togekiss, Piplup (unevolved), Lapras and Dragonair.
    A Ranger - Glaceon, Piplup, Milotic or Delcatty
    A Trainer - I'd be a coordinator and trainer. I'd have Milotic, Glaceon, Togekiss, Delcatty, Blissey and Piplup.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Pressure would be cool!
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Probably a Delcatty and Glaceon

Willing to trade all 1st-4th Gen starters for free, PM me

Sarah: 4856 6535 8861

Time available:
    2AM (EST)
    9AM (PDT)
    12PM (EDT)
    1AM (JST)
    5PM (BST)
    This is because I must change my internet settings after dark

A Pokemon - Metagross, because he's just so big and tough and coll looking.
    A Gym Leader - I'd lead a Rock Gym. I'd have Golem, Camerupt, Kabutops, and Rhyperior.
    A Ranger - ?
    A Trainor - I'd train Rock and Grass types. Tropius would be my elite Pokemon.
    A Pokemon Ability - Thick Fat.
    A Pet Pokemon - Numel.
    Credits to blackacer for my signature. Good man.

Pokemon-Lugia. I just want to fly and swim around.
    <---- Click, please!

Pokemon: I'd be a Ditto (or Mew), or something that can transform into any pokemon at anytime. Why? Because I can usually never settle with ONE favorite pokemon, not even two! I usually have favorite streak, then it'll change, like right now I have an obsession with Shiny Buizel!

Gym Leader: Probably a Fire or Dragon type Gym Leader, because those are my two favorite types, but I have some other types of pokemon I like just to mess with the challengers! >:3

A Ranger: Maybe Quilava or a Shiny Buizel?

A Trainer: I'd be going for the pokemon league, and maybe occaisionally take on some contests, I'd start myself out with Cyndaquil, evolve him to Quilava (maybe evolve him to Typhlosion), Catch a Shiny Buizel (X3), catch a Riolu/Lucario, Catch a Treecko, Evolve him to Sceptile, Catch a Magby/Magmar, evolve it to Magmortar, Catch a Sneasel, and evolve it to a Weavile! I'd probably catch a lot more, but those would be my main ones. Also, I'd make it one of my goals to catch a Legendary Pokemon!

Pokemon Ability: Flash Fire, Not much reasoning, it's a pretty cool ability

Pet: Again Quilava or a Shiny Buizel. Maybe Leafeon, I just love Leafeon's Sprite in Platinum! X3

Pokemon - Edit: Mewtwo DEFINITELY.
    Gym Leader - Variety of types; Alakazam/Porygon-Z, Gengar, Dusknoir/Skarmory, Rhyperior, Shuckle, Blissey.
    Ranger - Darkrai, to send all those against me headfirst 10,000 feet above the BEACH!
    Trainer - Same as Elrade, just with the team I made previously for the Gym Leader team for my Trainer team.
    Pokemon Ability - Wonder Guard.
    Pet - Any Pokemon that loves killing sprees.

Talking Awesome

Pokemon:
    Gym Leader: Grass Types: , , , , , and of Course, , a giant hedge maze with heaps of vines and stuff like an obstacle course throughout the maze.
    Ranger: Partner:
    Trainer: Big, strong grass types.
    Pokemon Ability: Speed Boost, or Chlorophyll
    Pet:
    Others: Gardenia's lover, Chuck's brother (fighting gym leader in Johto) live near route 224 (white rock)
    GO TANGROWTH!!!
    Last edited by rage-swift-buff-brody; 20th July 2009 at 1:10 AM.

Pokemon - Vigoroth, because it'd be fun to run around and battle.
    Gym Leader - Fire Types: Blaziken, Rapidash, Flareon and Arcanine.
    Trainer - I'de use Pokemon with good speed.
    Pokemon Ability - Wonder Guard.
    Pet Pokemon - Espeon.
    NOVEMBER 2014

a Pokemon - Pikachu
    Gym Leader - Misc. type
    A Ranger - partner: pikachu
    A Trainer - Basicly, an average Trainer
    Ability: Levitate
    Pet Pokemon: Houndoom. i have a black lab, so this is the closest thing to one.
    Profession (just for fun): Jedi Knight ^_________^
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

# a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc.
    Hm, that's a bit of a hard one... Well, I really adore Lucario, Entei, and Palkia, but I wouldn't say I would want to be one, per say, though being Lucario seems fun with the aura and the like. But, I'd have to say I'd be a fire type. As long as it's a fire type I think it would match me pretty well. (Sorry, I'm too lame to think of specific Pokemon, haha. XD) I'd also say I'd want to be a legendary Pokemon, but then I'd feel like I'm god modding. XD
    # Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout, etc.
    I would like to say that I would be a Gym Leader of Aura Pokemon like Lucario, but I'm not sure if their is enough Aura using Pokemon for that to work. Anyways, my Gym lay out would probably be pretty standard, maybe with a Aura maze you have to navigate.
    # A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon?
    Definitely an Infernape or Lucario. (Haha, Lucario is getting repetitive in my posts. XD)
    # A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon, etc.
    My Team: Infernape, Palkia, Luxray, Lucario, Roserade, and Bibarel. That's my team from Pearl, and I adore all of them. (I also would like to have Staraptor in there, but I can't have more then six, haha.)
    # If you had any Pokemon Ability
    Oh man, another hard one. I'd have to say Levitate. ^_^
    # If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?
    I know I've been saying this too much, but definitely Lucario. XD Plus, having Lucario would make the most sense out of my favorite Pokemon. Palkia and Entei would be hard to explain, especially Palkia being thirteen feet tall and all. XD And it would suck for volcanoes to erupt every time my Entei roared, so Lucario definitely makes the most sense.

In other news, this is my first post! (It also happens to be a very long one. Apologies for the wall of text)
    Last edited by HMTQ - Madge; 24th July 2009 at 8:53 AM.

Banana Palkia, y/n?

* a Pokemon - WELL JIRACHI OF COURSE!!
    * Gym Leader- A PSYCHIC TYPE
    * A Ranger - MANAPHY
    * If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? WELL PIKACHU!!!
    I TRY TO CATCH MEW!!!

MY CAR!!!! Pika pika

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast