Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

I would be a Fire Type Gym Leader , and my team: Arcanine, Charizard, Infernape, Houndoom, Flareon and Dragonite(with Flamethrower) and by badge will be called the Pyro Badge
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Everything changed when the Fire types attacked badge.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Even though morty was already a ghost type gym leader, I don't mind becoming another one. I would name the gym badge as spirit badge.

My roster would be as follows:
    Chandelure (My favorite ghost type pokemon)
    Sableye (I think its secondary dark type helps a lot with ghost and dark type opponents)
    Froslass (its secondary Ice type can easily handle bug type pokemons)
    Gengar (This, along with Chandelure, are great special attackers)
    Jellicent (It's a pretty bulky ghost pokemon, great special defense)
    Drifblim (Also another bulk ghost pokemon, its secondary flying pokemon works very well against bug types)

White 2 FC: 4986 3698 5015

Current W2 Team:

A Steel gym for sure. It would be known as the Atomsmasher, and the prize would be the coveted Foundry Badge, as well as a TM containing either Flash Cannon or Iron Tail.

To earn it, you would have to defeat:

Skarmory
    Metagross
    Aggron
    Magneton
    Lucario
    Steelix (flagship)

The reserves would be Bastiodon, Excadrill and Durant.

I'd have to put a lot of thought into my team, but I love birds in real life, so I'd probably have a Flying type gym.

Rinni: 5386--7979--7291 ~ Friend Safari ROCK:
        Spoiler:- Safaris I'm Looking For:

Water type.

Ice Type Gym.

(As first Leader)
    Sneasel Lv. 13
    Spheal Lv. 12
    Cubchoo Lv. 15

(As second Leader)
    Sneasel Lv. 21
    Spheal Lv. 21
    Cubchoo Lv. 23

(As third Leader)
    Sneasel Lv. 24
    Snorunt Lv. 25
    Spheal Lv. 24
    Cubchoo Lv. 27

(As fourth Leader)
    Sneasel Lv. 26
    Snorunt Lv. 27
    Spheal Lv. 26
    Cubchoo Lv. 29

(As fifth Leader)
    Sneasel Lv. 30
    Snorunt Lv. 31
    Sealeo Lv. 32
    Cubchoo Lv. 35

(As sixth Leader)
    Sneasel Lv. 41
    Froslass Lv. 43
    Sealeo Lv. 42
    Glaceon Lv. 43
    Beartic Lv. 45

(As seventh Leader)
    Sneasel Lv. 44
    Froslass Lv. 46
    Walrein Lv. 45
    Glaceon Lv. 47
    Beartic Lv. 50

(As eigth Leader)
    Weavile Lv. 52
    Froslass Lv. 53
    Walrein Lv. 53
    Glaceon Lv. 54
    Beartic Lv. 57

(Any subsequent rematches)
    Abomasnow Lv. 66
    Weavile Lv. 67
    Froslass Lv. 65
    Walrein Lv. 66
    Glaceon Lv. 68
    Beartic Lv. 70

I hand out the Frost Badge.

Electric type. Electron badge.
    All of my time belongs to ΩR & αS.

I'd like to be a flying gym leader. Like, I could fly too. If I was a generic 8th badge gym leader I'd have:

Pidgeot
    Pidgeot
    Noctowl
    Skarmory
    Braviary

Or something equally impractical. If I could have an actual free choice of flying pokemon, I'd have:

Togekiss
    Skarmory
    Drifblim
    Crobat
    Gliscor
    Honchkrow

I wanted to keep a vague bird theme (excluding drifblim of course) while still having a variety of pokemon that can defend/exploit the weaknesses associated with flying types.

If I was a gym leader, I would be a fire type gym leader. I'd be the 7th gym leader

My team would be

1. Arcanine
    2. Houndoom
    3. Magmortar
    4. Camerupt
    5. Charizard
    Charizard

Enought Said

a Pokemon - of the existing pokemon, I'd go with either a smeargle 'cause they could paint anything they see, or a lucario,
    Gym Leader - I don't really have a favourite type, but would probably be a grass gym, with sceptile, meganium, venusaur, cherrim, whimsicott and the final evolution of chespin, 'cause I feel like it
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - for the elite four I'd be a fighting elite four with blaziken, toxicroak, gallade, scrafty, and lucario (if there were a rematch option I would just add a sixth gen fighting when they come out)
    A Ranger - my partner pokemon would be emolga, a good scout and overall cute pokemon
    A Trainer - I would raise pokemon that were approximately human sized or man-made (easier to train) and I would train them relatively easily, with a mix of battling and taming.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - I'd probably go with cloud nine, 'cause hey who wants to be dragged down by weather
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Altaria or Flygon because they're my favourite dragons and look like good company
    And pretty much anything else.: the very best like no one ever was

If I could be...

a Pokemon: Golurk. I'd get to keep my opposable thumbs while being capable of high-speed flight and virtually indestructible, and I'd get to be my second favorite Pokemon, after Jirachi

a Gym Leader: Ground. I'd be an oldish, semi-retired, Indiana-Jones-style archaeologist who runs one of the region's largest, most challenging gyms in the region inside the mostly-intact, semi-renovated ruins of an ancient fortress on top of a mountain. I would have a team for each of the eight badge challenges, with at least half of the Pokemon on each team being evolutionary relatives of something on my ninth, final, strongest, "rematch" team. I would specialize in the Trapinch and Golett lines, having at least one member of one of those lines appearing on every team, and the ruins would be filled with friendly reactivated Golett and a pack of wild Trapinch, Vibrava, and Flygon that took up residence there in the period between their fall and their rediscovery. I would give out a TM for Earth Power, which all of my Pokemon would know.

The teams:

1st: Trapinch, Golett
    2nd: Gligar, Trapinch
    3rd: Marshtomp, Golett, Sandshrew
    4th: Nidoking, Sandile, Golett
    5th: Torterra, Gastrodon, Vibrava, Larvitar
    6th: Golurk, Excadrill, Gabite, Gligar
    7th: Flygon, Gliscor, Claydol, Hippowdon, Krokorok
    8th: Flygon, Golurk, Steelix, Camerupt, Sandslash
    Final: Flygon, Golurk, Gliscor, Torterra, Sandslash, Nidoqueen

Badge: the Ruin Badge

Ranger partner: Reuniclus. It can levitate to hard-to-reach places, heal injured Pokemon with a Pain Split coming off of base 110 HP at at least level 41 (if you want to go by game mechanics for this sort of thing, anyhow) and then heal back its own health with Recover, crush boulders with their psychically-controlled arms, and possibly able to communicate with humans, seeing as how it is described as "remarkably intelligent," and said to be able to link its mind with other Reuniclus, which means it might be able to be trained to do the same with humans and injured Pokemon. It's also one of my favorites.
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Destler View Post
    There are so many threads for "If you could be a trainer / gym leader / ranger / etc.". As a result, I've decided to make this.

If you could be ....

• a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc.
    • Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout, etc
    • Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc?
    • A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon?
    • A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon, etc.
    • If you had any Pokemon Ability
    • If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have?
    • If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?
    • And pretty much anything else. :c

8th Gym Leader & Type: Great question, Mine would be a mix of 6 in party 3 fighting & 3 flying

Pokemon Ability: Intimidate

Any Pokemon: Arceus

A pet Pokemon: Mightyena

I'd also like to be a mayor of a city to build my own to be used in-game. that would be pretty cool imo anyways lol.

I didn't notice anything but the gym

-If I were a pokemon: I'd be a small mammalian creature with an odd typing, maybe Normal/Fire.

-Gym: Ice or Dark.

-Champion/Elite 4: If Champion, my team would naturally consist of diverse types. If Elite four, I'd be a Steel trainer.

-If I were a Ranger: my partner would be Totodile

-If I were a Trainer: Naturally, a Trainer catches and raises any and all Pokemon. If I were to choose, I'd raise a Totodile, Sneasel, Growlithe, Riolu, Eevee, and Swablu with utmost care.

-If I had any Poke ability: I already have two abilities of my own. Mold breaker ('cause I can never find a darn to give) and Shed skin (I'm very robust, but when I catch a cold, I heal very quickly.)

-If I could be any Pokemon: Without second thoughts, I'd be Arcanine. Let my strides and regalness take your breath away *wink*

-If my pet were a Pokemon: I'd say both my dogs would be small Fire types, since they're always keeping me warm. The one who's most loyal to me could probably be a Growlithe, and the other one a Vulpix or Fennekin :P

-Other: If I could replace travelling by car to travelling with a large bird Pokemon (perhaps a Pidgeot, since he's always been my favorite), life for me would so much easier.
    Last edited by ~CallOfTheIndie~; 13th January 2013 at 6:02 AM.

If I wee a pokemon I would be an Altaria, I like song birds and it is part Dragon type!

If I was a gym leader I would be either Flying/Water/Psychic type, my gym would be made of clouds, and the trainer would have to walk on floating, violet colored platforms to get to the cloud levels

The gym leader, a male, would be medium sized, swirled light brown hair, and bright green eyes. His outfit would be similar to Tate's but blue and white, his shoes would be little slippers, and he will wear a large, beige scarf. He kinda represents clouds XD

If I was an elite four I would be a butler, with a bright green suit, black dress shirt and white tie, he would be a Normal type master XD

My ranger partner would be a Porygon-Z

pokemon ranger probably.
    i still get to kick-a**, and people have to respect me XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

If I were a Pokemon I'd be an Umbreon because it's one of my favorites, and it's been the result on a few personality tests. [None in my signature though. They didn't have the IMG codes available.]

If I were a Gym Leader I would train either Dark, Dragon or Fire types. xD

Default If you could have a pokemon ability what would it be?

I'd probably choose early bird (would be helpful for school and work) or levitate would be fun . Which pokemon abilities would you guys choose?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

I'll probably have pickup. I might find useful items
    Maybe I could find a 3ds !

Wonder Guard.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Cute Charm! I'd get alllll them ladies.

But in reality, I'd probably end up with Klutz or Defeatist.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Slow Start

Multitype would be useful and end racism.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Sturdy would be a nice one.

I'd love to have serene grace. I ma be a guy but I could use some positive attitude with this ability
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast