Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1099

Thread: If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

Id be a normal type gym leader, my team would be:

Ursaring: My partner pokemon and would be the hardest to beat.
    Snubull: Awesome little bulldog that would be sent out first.
    Raticate: The second poke sent out to devour the other team before the grand Ursaring beat down

Banner made by SwornMetalhead of Daedric Design!

if my pet would be a pokemon, it would be luxray. cause its awsome
    Try my sprite shop: DragonForge sprite shop!
        Spoiler:- Sprite shop:

Shinys in White 2:

Thanks to Lucina for this awsome teampose!

If I was a Pokemon I would love to be Squirtle, but as for types I'll say Dark types fit me best
    I would be a Water gym leader although I hate swimming with a passion and I would have Blastoise, Lapras, Feraligatr, Swampert, Empoleon, Samurott
    If I was a champion my team would be more defensive with Pokemon like Blissey, Chansey, Cradily, Umbreon
    Eevee would be my partner as a Ranger
    If I had any Pokemon, It would be, Chansey
    If my pet was a Pokemon, it would have to be Eevee
    If I had any ability, I would say Magic Guard

If you could be ....

•a Pokemon - Seel
    •Gym Leader - Lapras+seel+dewgong,water/ice
    •Champion/Elite 4 Member - Ice/water Lapras/dewgong/seel/
    •A Ranger - seel
    •A Trainer - Seel, training
    •If you had any Pokemon Ability: Thick fat
    •If you had any Pokemon, Seel
    pet pokemon : persian

Ohh!
    I'd be an eevee! Then, I could be anything I wanted to be! Lot's of choices!
    I love: , and more !

If I was in the Pokemon Universe, I would be a Gym Leader.
    And my setup would be a little something like this...

Leader: Firerank9(I just like this name)
    Gym Type: Fighting
    Pokemon
    Infernape(Iron Fist)----Close Combat/Acrobatics/Thunderpunch/Double Kick
    Gallade(Steadfast)-----Psycho Cut/X-scissor/Poison Jab/Close Combat
    Lucario(Justified)-------Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse/Dark Pulse/Calm Mind
    Hitmonlee(Limber)-----Blaze Kick/Jump Kick/Bulk Up/Earthquake
    Badge=Calming Spirit/TM Given:Focus Blast

Friend Code: Listed in code spoiler!
    Pokémon Safari Type: Dark
    Pokémon in Safari: Liepard, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt (Spiecal thanks to mwrspeedy29 and Shao-May)
        Spoiler:- Code Section:

Woo... It's been a while since I've done this, so here's my new-and-improved answers:

a Pokemon - I'd probably be a Ghost type... Doesn't really matter which one.
    Gym Leader - I'd want to be a Ghost, Psychic, Ice, or Dark type gym leader! ^^
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - I'd probably go with pokemon from multiple types, just for variety. My (possible) team would be: Gardevoir, Volcarona, Spiritomb, Leafeon, Eelektross, and Froslass.
    A Ranger - My partner would be a Zorua or Lampent. :3
    A Trainer - I guess I'd raise pokemon I liked...

Yep.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I believed I posted somewhere on here but I don't think I answered all the questions or have much detail so here are what my answers are.

What Pokemon? I'd love to be Mew, it can transform into every single Pokemon that exists so I'd have fun experiencing what it's like to be in the body of something else. I can also learn several kinds of moves so that'd be fun. The only drawback of this is that Mew is so rare and everybody wants to find and catch it. I'm sure I could deal with that, plus Mew's lifestyle fits me.
    If I were a gym leader? I don't like being predictable so I'd be a flying type gym leader instead of an electric one. I'm not much great at building things so my gym would be all plain. I'd probably be the 5th gym leader and my party would consist of Gyarados,Noctowl,Altaria, and Emolga.
    If I were part of the Elite Four? I do like to have a fighting type move or Pokemon so I'd be fighting. I'd be a karate kid xD. My team would be Hitmontop,Breloom,Mienshao, and Scrafty.
    If I were a ranger? My partner Pokemon would Castform, I'd love to have a little floating Pokemon for an ally and it's abilities to alter the weather and change with it would be helpful.
    If I were a trainer? I'd raise any Pokemon I like or think would be helpful for my adventures. I would treat them like my friends because they most likely would be my friends!
    If could have an ability? I'd want to have Illusion, I could make others think I'm something else and play some mind games with them.
    If I could have any Pokemon it would be Luxray, it's such a powerful Pokemon and it help me on my adventures greatly.
    If I had a Pokemon for a pet it would be a cute little Shinx or maybe I would have a Starly.
    Last edited by Lluc; 5th April 2013 at 9:54 PM.

a Pokemon - i'd be a ditto... for obvious reasons.
    Gym Leader - my team would be electric type with the pokemon: electivire, galvantula, magnezone, rotom, lanturn and stunfisk. the layout would involve find the right combonation of switches to allow you to lower a bridge.
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - my team would be electric type with the pokemon: electivire, klinklang, magnezone, rotom, lanturn and raikou. really i love electric types, so my team has to be based around electric types.
    A Ranger - i would have a gliscor, because people wouldn't mess with you if you had a bad *** pokemon like gliscor.
    A Trainer - i would raise pokemon that i like, but keep a variety to help me out on my traavels. i would raise them by caring for them and accepting all challenges. however, i wouldn't push them too hard as i want them to be my friends.
    Ability - levitate, so i could... you know...float around.
    If you had any Pokemon - magnezone, because it is cool and i could ride it around as it floats.
    If your pet was a Pokemon - noctowl, because it would be wise and i always wanted a pet owl.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

sweet thread

a Pokemon?
    Gym Leader? Psychic and/or Water. tied for my favorite type
    Champion/Elite 4 Member -Entierely Reptile Team
    A Ranger - Dragonite definitely. my best pokemon on HG
    A Trainer - Reptile only team. definitely coolest group of pokemon
    If you had any Pokemon Ability Magic Bounce
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? Dragonite or Feraligatr
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Arcanine

Hehe awesome thread.

For me hmm.

Pokemon - Vaporeon defiantely I love her design and im a sucker for water pokemon.
    Gym Leader - Team would be water based with 4 poke: Starmie, Kingdra, Swampert and Vaporeon as my main. Gym layout would be an underwater layout. The entrance is an open water area where you must dive under to meet a series of under water currents. You must navegate the currents correctly to find me.
    Champion Again water: Team would be Lv 62 Starmie, Lv 60 Kingdra, Lv 62 Swampert, Lv 63 Lanturn, Lv 61 Ludicolo, Lv 64 Slowbro and a Lv 66 Vaporeon.
    •A Trainer - Mainly pokemon I enjoy using regardless of power level. Even still I like my pokemon to be strong and do ev train and aim for good natures.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability Hmm probably speed boost hehe
    •If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? An Eevee

If I could be a...
    Pokemon - Mewtwo. The most epic Pokemon ever in my opinion.
    Gym Leader - I would have Psychic type Pokemon (Gallade, Natu, Metagross, Female Meowstic, Gardevoir, Alakazam). My layout would be a maze of chambers, each with a trainer and each door having a riddle to solve.
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - As a Champion, these would be my Pokemon: Blaziken, Zoroark, Lucario, Gardevoir, Vaporeon, Lopunny
    Pokemon Ranger - My partner would be Riolu
    Pokemon Trainer - I would raise a variety of Pokemon types and focus on what I want my end result to be. However, as far as catching Pokemon, I think I would take a route more akin to N, befriending Pokemon and offering them to join me.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability: Illusion. Oh there is so very much I could do with this lovely ability.
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? Female Riolu, Inner Focus, Naďve nature. Moveset: Ice Punch, Heal Pulse, Blaze Kick, Aura Sphere
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? The above mentioned Riolu.
    Last edited by Zorupix; 10th November 2013 at 5:21 PM.

Pokemon: Dewott... an aquatic ninja, need i say more?
    Gym Leader: Ground... dig would play a factor in the puzzle. Rotated Pokes (Rhydon, Swampert, Gligar (Unevolved Powerhouse), Flygon, Krookodile, Golett, Gastrodon, Mamoswine, Geodude)
    Champion: No Specialty: Samurott, Dragonite, Blaziken, Mamoswine, Raichu, Alakazam
    Trainer: similar to Ash, gathering all the main types with a wild card or two (Electric, Fire, Water, Grass, Flying, Others...)
    Ability: Synchronize (Feel my pain)
    Pet?: Growlithe (who doesn't love a cute 'lil puppy who spits fire?)

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Pokemon - Mewtwo

Gym Leader - Psychic/Dark, my two favorite types. My gym would have some sort of Yin/Yang, Light/Dark theme to it. My Gym Pokemon would be Gallade,
    Gardevoir, Gothitelle, Zoroark, Houndoom, and Absol. 2 White Psychics & 1 Black Psychic, 2 Black Darks & 1 White Dark = Yin/Yang Team.

Elite 4: Psychic - Alakazam, Metagross, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Gallade, and Espeon.

Champion - Venusaur, Hydreigon, Metagross, Golurk, Volcarona, and Blaziken.

Trainer - I suppose if I started off like in the games, then I would first have whatever Grass-type starter that I'm being offered, and then just raise various Pokemon that I encounter; with the only rule being to raise at least one Psychic, Dark, and Ghost-type.

Any Pokemon Ability: Imposter

Any Pokemon: If I could train any Pokemon, it would have to be Mewtwo, with Deoxys close behind.

Pet Pokemon: Houndoom
    Last edited by GoshinX03; 17th May 2013 at 8:58 PM.

a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc.

If we are talking about official Pokémon, I'd like to be a mew. Roaming free and transforming into anything, that would be such a wonderful life!

Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout, etc.

I would be the flying-type gym leader with the badge Glimmerwing Badge! I would only be the first/second gym as I wouldn't like to put my precious pokémon up against really strong pokémon and would like to see beginning trainers achieve their first/second badges. My team would consist of the following:

Pidgey, level 16.
    Farfetch'd, level 15
    Ledian, level 17 (with silver wind)
    Noctowl, level 19

My gym would be a maze, there would be trainers at dead ends and at the center I would be there. At some points there would be a platform which would lift you up and let you see a bit of the maze.

A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon?

My partner Pokémon would be a Pidgey, because Pidgey is best Poké. :3

If you had any Pokemon Ability

Insomnia, so I could stay awake and browse here all the time.

If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have?

Pidgey! Of course!

If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?

Growlithe, she seems to growl at me despite loving me and I just like to think of her as randomly vicious, so I can compare her to Growlithe.

And pretty much anything else. :c

Hmm... Nothing comes to mind, sorry!

Saaatoshi!

If I could be a Pokemon I'd be either a Mew because its so cute and can fly or I'd be a Mareep so I can make people think I'm cute and timid and then I'll bite their hands. ^_^

I would be a mysterious trainer, but very powerful. I would leave bred pokemon in towns for people to find, and walk about defeating challengers. Either that or I would be red.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc. - Crawdaunt or Espeon. Espeon is a great battler, and crawdaunt is just pimpin'
    Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout - Water Psychic gym, it would be like frogger, but you have to ride the currents to the floating platform ot get to me.
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type - Water Psychic (wouldnt of guessed it would you) - id have waterfalls and floating objects in my champion room.
    A Ranger - Espeon. its my favourite psychic, and more companion like than crawdaunt
    A Trainer - Psychic who trains water and psychic pokes (the best pokes btw)
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Anger Point, im sure i have form of anger issue, and this just suits me perfectly
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have - If i had room, id keep a crawdaunt in a pool, but for a house pet, it would be espeon
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - My dog is smallish, hyper, and black, super friendly, but a bit of a joker, so id go with a zorua
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 29th May 2013 at 1:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Destler View Post
    There are so many threads for "If you could be a trainer / gym leader / ranger / etc.". As a result, I've decided to make this.

If you could be ....

• a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc.
    • Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout, etc.
    • Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc?
    • A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon?
    • A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon, etc.
    • If you had any Pokemon Ability
    • If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have?
    • If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?
    • And pretty much anything else. :c

Gym Leader: Probably a Ghost type Gym Leader. My team: Spiritomb, Cofagrigus, Gengar, and Froslass
    Champion: Gyarados (red), Aerodactyl, Weavile, Gengar, Steelix, Garchomp
    Ranger: Charamander
    Trainer: I would try to raise a balanced team, I try to EV train...
    Pokemon Ability: Levitate
    Had any Pokemon: Tough, maybe a Salamence?
    Pet: Pikachu or Charamander

Yeah....
    Trainer name: Liam (I'm usually up for casual battles now...)

Friend Codes Pearl: 5113 7483 6924 White: 0562 7412 3100
    "While working on my PokéDex, I looked all over for Pokémon. Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type. And now... I'm the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful Trainer in the world!"
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2jdqr5x.jpg[/IMG]

pokemon: i would be a eevee since it's my favorite pokemon and i could evolve into 7 diffent forms. the only problem is it would be hard to chose what to evolve into. and since im so cute everyone will do anything for me, hehe!
    If i was a gym leader in would use dragon since they are powerful and awesome. My dragon team would be: dragonite, flygon, salamence, garchomp, hydreigon and haxorus and my gym will be very hard!
    if i was the champion i would be the eevee master and use Umbreon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon and Espeon. I dont have room for Glaceon sadly.
    My team would be if i was a ranger would be: Eevee (main pokemon) and befriended pokemon such as Noctowl and Bayleef which i can call anytime.
    If i was a trainer i would have Eevee and more than 6 in my party like Ash does, haven't decided the rest.
    My ability would be wonder guard!
    if i had any pokemon it would be eevee and pikachu!
    my pet would be eevee, ditto and pikachu and a dragonite to fly on it's back and it could keep guard;
    I love every Pokemon!

If I were a gym leader, I'd specialize in Electric types, of course, preferably a late game one (around 5th-8th). Not exactly sure on a gym layout, I want something high tech. I was thinking one where you have to progress through the gym on conveyor belts, and you control their direction by using switches to change the gym's wiring. My team would be something like this:

Electrode
    Jolteon
    Galvantula
    Zebstrika
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

pokemon: Gardevoir
    Gym leader: Gardevoir, Espeon, Umbreon, Gallade, Vaporeon, Glaceon
    Trainer: same team as gym leader
    ability: wondergaurd
    pet pokemon: Gardevoir or Espeon or both
    life is too short to worry about others opinions live how you want to live and be yourself, not how other expect or want you to be.

I'd be a Munchlax. Many, many people I know would probably say I already channel the energy of one.

a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc.
    Something from the Chimchar line. Not only would I be fast, strong, and an able climber, but I'd also still have my opposable thumbs.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability
    Pickup- Easily find money people have dropped. That, or Sturdy. If I get stabbed or shot I won't die unless I get stabbed or shot again.
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?
    I'd want an Aipom or a Pansage.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

If I could be ....

a Pokemon - I'd be Flygon
    Gym Leader - I'd be a water-type gymleader. In my team i would use Milotic, Vaporeon, Lapras and Starmie
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - I'd be Grass-type. In my team would be Leafeon, Serperior, Liligant, Sceptile, Breloom and Torterra.
    A Ranger - My partner pokemon would be Glaceon
    If I had any pokemon, it would be Eevee
    If my pet was a Pokemon, it would be Aipom

Feel free to add me for friendsafari, just make sure to PM me so i can add you back
    N3DS_FC: 2981-6076-5995
    Type is Ice, with Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster!

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344 LastLast