Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1105

Thread: If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

a Pokemon - Absol. Because they're awesome.
    Gym Leader - Psychic with an Alakazam and a female Meowstic.
    A Trainer - I would raise cute Pokémon (Absol, Growlithe, Flareon, Meowstic, Whimsicott), lol.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Super Luck. Because that would be useful at all times.
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have - Meloetta. Because she can sing and cause happiness.

a Pokemon - Blaziken. Hes pretty damn awesome.
    Gym Leader - Fire. My team would Include Blaziken, and have other fire types altered in and out. The layout would probably have something to do with the beach (since its hot, yo)
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - smae as above
    A Ranger - N/A
    If you had any Pokemon Ability: Speed Boost. Id love to be able to get faster over time.
    A Trainer - I would raise a variety, too many to list here. Basically all of my favorites bare legendaries of course.
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? Blaziken.
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Eevee. Hes so cute!

a Pokemon - Haunter, being a floating mischievous ghost that can move through walls would be pretty cool :3
    Gym Leader - Bug type: Scyther, Galvantula, Leavanny, Volcarona, Venemoth and Scolipede- I would have a gym that would be underground where it is cool and dark, lit by my Bug type friends like Volcarona, Volbeat and Illumise it would be connected to the surface by an elevator that runs through a giant old hollow tree.

Champion/Elite 4 Member - Either Fairy: Clefable, Sylveon, Klefki, Florges, Slurpuff, Togekiss, Mawile- or Grass: Roserade, Leafeon, Cacturne, Leavanny, Gourgeist, Venusaur
    A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon? Scyther, we'd be such a cool team :3 and I wouldn't need a machete :P
    A Trainer - I would raise my favorites and we would become good buddies, I'd want to nurture their personal strengths rather than forcing them to do stuff
    If you had any Pokemon Ability- I would maybe have Natural Cure? Being able to heal myself like that would be cool.
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? Xerneas!!
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? I don't have any proper pets well you could say I have a Barboach, a magikarp, a goldeen, and a seaking
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

I'd like to be a trainer and I would raise Pokemon that I could fly around on, surf across lakes, dig tunnels etc. and just go places I couldn't before.

Pokemon - Definitely ditto, because then I could be other Pokemon
    Gym Leader - I would want to be a flying trainer and people can float around on clouds for a little while, I suppose
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - Probably Ice / Flying / Electric.
    A Ranger - Meowstic
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Again, Ditto

Pokémon: Aggron. C'mon, he's like a tyrant samurai with some heavy armor! He's awesome!
    Trainer: Definitely a Veteran.
    Gym Leader: Either Flying or a Steel type. If Flying, my main would be Braviary. If Steel... Aggron.
    Elite Four: Focuse on Grass types
    Villain: Would focus on destroy the whole humanity, for a good purpose

Pokémon Trainer:

Absol
    Gardevoir
    Gallade
    Lucario
    Blissey
    Togekiss

Gym Leader:

Alakazam
    Gardevoir
    Gallade
    Starmie
    Espeon
    Metagross

Well I guess I should get this out of my system now before I forget.

a Pokemon: Sableye. I literally CANNOT see myself being anything else BUT a Sableye.
    In terms of ability, Prankster... maybe. In terms of attacks, assuming there were no limits to what attacks could be known, what I would use most often would be Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Dark Pulse, Detect, Punishment, Poison Jab, Will-o-Wisp, and Phantom Force (no I don't know how I would learn it, but I would)
    Gym Leader: Dark type. Original fight team would have either Mightyena or Liepard (or pre evolutions), Absol, and Sableye. Rematch team would have Weavile, Malamar, Spiritomb, Umbreon, Absol (Mega evolution optional), and Sableye.
    Gym puzzle I imagine would have something to do with control over Shadows, being able to only walk on the shadows in a brightly lit gym, and the shadows being distorted in many ways depending on what is casting the shadow (statue, person, etc.), what they are doing, what they are shaped like, and even if they somehow raise you up or down in elevation.
    Champion/Elite 4 Member: Fairy. If I'm not being dark, then I'm being magical for some reason (don't ask). Team would have Wigglytuff, Togekiss, Florges, Whimsicott, and Mawile (Mega evolution optional)
    A Trainer: PKMN Breeder. Not even a question. Do you know how much breeding I have done in the past week alone?
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? If I had to pick... well it would be between Mawile, Flareon, Flygon, Roserade, and Galvantula. Mawile, Flareon, and Roserade wouldn't be there for any use other than to be... well whatever the best way to describe them is. Flygon would be for transportation more likely, but I'd rather have a Flygon be my transportation than any other flying anything. Galvantula... I haven't thought of anything for :\
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? See above, and imagine my straining to pick just one.

That was a lot to go over in one post O_o
    Friend Safari: Ground Type
    Slot 1: Phanpy Slot 2: Camerupt Slot 3: Diggersby (...)
    Friend Code: 3926-5853-1176

Pokedex Pokemon Y version: 428/719 (721 technically)

Leftover Pokedex list http://pastebin.com/Tc8Sid5n (Remember, the * means I can technically get it myself, but if you wish to help, do not hesitate to offer the pokemon up. Also while it isn't mentioned, Genesect and Meloetta are Optional)

A Pokemon: Feraligatr - STRONGEST POKEMON OF ALL TIME. FERALIGATR WILL BURN YOUR VILLAGES AND STEAL YOUR WOMEN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP HIM. BLASTOISE, SWAMPERT, EMPOLEON, AND GRENINJA DON'T HAVE **** ON FERALIGATR. FERALIGATR DOES NOT PLAY THE **** AROUND. (niqqas probably thought i would say ditto)
    Gym Leader: water type. i would have six feraligatr
    A Trainer: this guy
    If you had any Pokemon Ability: cute charm. for pickin up ladies.
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have: Feraligatr - STRONGEST POKEMON OF ALL TIME. FERALIGATR WILL BURN YOUR VILLAGES AND STEAL YOUR WOMEN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP HIM. BLASTOISE, SWAMPERT, EMPOLEON, AND GRENINJA DON'T HAVE **** ON FERALIGATR. FERALIGATR DOES NOT PLAY THE **** AROUND. (niqqas probably thought i would say ditto)
    † I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.†

~RIP User Four-Twenty April 20, 2014-April 20, 2014~

Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    Feraligatr - STRONGEST POKEMON OF ALL TIME. FERALIGATR WILL BURN YOUR VILLAGES AND STEAL YOUR WOMEN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP HIM. BLASTOISE, SWAMPERT, EMPOLEON, AND GRENINJA DON'T HAVE **** ON FERALIGATR. FERALIGATR DOES NOT PLAY THE **** AROUND.
    EVEN IF IT'S A FEMALE

D@MN STRAIGHT

Ehehe... jk.

Feraligatr was good, and it still is one of my favorite Pokémon, but it's really been on the decline since Gen IV. So has Garchomp, Togekiss, etc. It was especially awesome in Colosseum.

If I was a Pokémon, I'd probably be a Charizard. It's also what I was in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games. Also, its Mega Evolutions this Generation have made it viable again, and all the more awesome for it.

Thunder Punch for the win.

If I were my own Pokemon...

I'd like to have the the following setup :3

Type
    Psychic/Fighting

Stats
    HP: 125
    Attack: 70
    Defense: 130
    Speed: 80
    Special Attack: 100
    Special Defense: 130

Level Up Moves
        Spoiler:- A little long:

RADIANT BLAZE ~

A Pokemon - Ambipom
    Gym Leader - Normal (Heliolisk, Teddiursa, Ambipom)
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - Normal (Porygon-Z, Lopunny, Heliolisk, Ursaring, Staraptor, Ambipom)
    A Ranger - Ambipom
    A Trainer - I would be a regular Trainer, but would like to become a Battle Frontier Member eventually
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Technician because I'm smart I guess
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Ambipom
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Growlithe and Houndoom (Yellow Lab and Black Lab)

I guess you could say I like Ambipom.
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

A Pokemon: Charizard or Lucario

Gym Leader: Dragon Type! (Gabite, Fraxure and Flygon)

Champion/Elite 4 Member Dragon (Garchomp, Haxorus, Flygon and Salamence)

A Trainer: I would have a team with a variety of types, such as: Heracross, Swampert, Sceptile, Tyranitar, Electivire and Charizard.

Pokemon Ability: Guts, Clear Body, or Intimidate.

If I could have any Pokemon: Charizard

If my pet was a Pokemon, what would it be: Smeargle (Beagle), and Lillipup (Border Terrier).
    Last edited by ShockwindZ; 17th May 2014 at 9:47 PM.

If you could be ....

A Pokemon - Zoroark so i could create illusions
    Gym Leader - Dark type gym- Houndoom/Honchkrow/Drapion
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - See above+ Hydriegon/Weavile/Bisharp or Tyranitar
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have?Houndoom
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? Liepard
    Currently Hunting:

I would love to be a Dark Type Gym Leader. I'd have Hydreigon, Houndoom, Shiftry and Weavile for my team (Though my team could change because there are many other awesome dark type Pokémon), and the gym layout would be a dark forest, in which the challenger has to find their way around with a torch. (So kind of like the forest in Slender, but with trainers instead of a tall, faceless guy asking for $20.)

-Creativity is just another word for Insanity-

So I was looking at a fire blanket one day and I thought "Because fire totally wants to sleep at night. Maybe Americium can sing you a lullaby." ~ Skye-42, 2014

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites."
    -Elite Four Karen

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Pokemon: Mew :3
    Mainly cuzza the whole shapeshifting and being able to learn every move but 2
    My answers for the last two are the same as this one

Gym Leader: Either Fairy or Dragon
    Prolly Fairy though, cuz Dragon seems like it would be a better choice for elite four. Fairies are pretty hard to remem the weaknesses for, and some can be extremely strong

Elite Four: Dragon, cuz its boss
    Ranger: Since rangers never have legendaries, either hydraigon or salamence, cuz they're both cute AND strong, even stronger then some legendaries
    Trainer: Well, for each gen, I would pick:
    Gen 1: Charmander
    Gen 2: If I could pick both, Chickorita and Cyndiquil
    Gen 3: Torchic
    Gen 4: Turtwig
    Gen 5: Snivy
    Gen 6: Fennekin

Ability: Prolly Sticky Hold or Trace, Sticky Hold cuz then I could never lose anything or get stolen from, and Trace because it's artistic-ish and I could always change my ability

Dat Mew Bro :3

I Have Officially Claimed Mew

Click To Help Some Dragons Grow!

Click To Help Some Pokemon Grow!

Pokemon: Zoroark!

Gym Leader: There aren't Dark type leaders so I would be the first one xD

Ranger: Lucario

Trainer: I would have a Lucario, a Bisharp, a Kabutops, a Noivern, an Infernape and an Alakazam.

Ability: Multitype...

Pet Pokemon: Umbreon or Flareon. They're what I find cute.
    Last edited by Sandor; 22nd June 2014 at 8:42 PM.
    You should have known the price of evil, and it hurts to know that you belong here... It's your f***ing nightmare.

Pokemon : Snorlax, definitely a Snorlax

Gym Leader : I guess a Dark Type with a Sableye,Krookodile,Greninja,Pangoro,Tyranitar,Honc hkrow(choose which three I will send out at a time)

Elite Four : Dragon type with a Sceptile(Mega),Salamance,Dragalge,Hydreigon,Haxaro s,Tyrantum

Ranger : Hawlucha

Trainer : Use a variety of pokemon but my main team would be Sceptile(Mega),Greninja,Avalugg,Talonflame,Metagro ss,Machamp

Ability : Intimidate

Pokemon I wish I had : Sceptile(Mega)

Pet pokemon : Talonflame

What Pokemon I would be:
    I would be either a Seviper or a Talonflame. I like snakes and birds so yup

What kind of Gym Leader I would be:
    Poison with Nidoqueen, Seviper, Gengar(MEGA), Crobat, Roserade, and Dragalge. My gym would be like Koga's gym or something to do with poison bogs and pitfalls.

What kind of Elite 4 Member/Champion would I be:
    Flying with Aerodactyl(MEGA), Thundurus-T, Mandabuzz, Talonflame, Togekiss and Skarmory. My room would be like those sky-diving similators

What my partner Poke would be as a Ranger:
    I've taken a test about it and my results came out: Ninetales

How I would be as a Trainer:
    I would probably be more of a care taker than a trainer. IRL i like to take care of animals so I'd probably be like the day-care or like the professor's assisstant

If I had any Pokemon ability:
    Swift Swim or Adaptability

If I could have any Pokemon:
    Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Bastiodon, Electivire and Roserade

What Pokemon my pet would be:
    Rapidash definately. Either Rapidash or Honchkrow
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

What kind of Pokemon?
    Hmm I guess Arceus. I mean being God would be interesting.

Gym Leader - what would be your team, your type, and your gym layout, etc.
    I would be a grass gym: Venusaur, Abomasnow, Ludicolo, Cradily, Mow Rotom and Reuniclus (I know its not grass but I could pass it off.)

Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc?
    I wouldn't have a type I would just send out a mix of my best Pokes.

A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon?
    I don't have a partner Pokemon, I treat all my Pokemon equally and think they all help contribute to form a great team. My favorite is Venusaur I guess but I wouldn't call it a partner since he needs his team mates to cover him.

A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon, etc.
    I would raise a mix of Pokemon depending on how they cover eachothers weaknesses.

If you had any Pokemon Ability
    Omnipotent.

If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have?
    Celebi so I could time travel.

If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be?
    Chikorita.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

I'd be a cofagrigus, or spiritomb, because ghost types rock and cofagrigus has four hands and a coffin made of GOLD.
    POKEGYMS ground gym leader Ryanp (the mudslide badge)
    3DS friend code: 4399 0634 4477

Looking for a challenge? Join POKEGYMS today! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...07274-PokeGyms

Don't question it. I'm a genius.

Pokemon: either a Braviary, Aerodactly, Floatzel or Seviper
    Gym Leader: A flying gym. Team: Aerodactyl(Mega), Braviary, Togekiss, Skarmory, Mandabuzz, and Noivern. Gym Layout: A treetop maze where you use ropes walls and ziplines to get around.
    Champion/Elite 4 Member: Poison: Drapion, Venusaur(Mega), Seviper, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Gengar
    Ranger: Probably either Aerodactyl (to fly around) or Flotzel/Vaporeon (to swim awound)
    Trainer: I would be more of a collector then a trainer, try to find as many pokemon as i can and do things like Contests, Pokeathlon, Bug Catching Contest, PWT, and everything else including the league
    Ability: Swift Swim (Cuz I love to swim, and I like to be fast)
    Pet Pokemon: Arcanine( I wuv Dogs ) Braviary( Eagles are amazing ), Blissey( at home nurse ), Milotic and Gorebyss ( someone to swim with )
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

Pokemon: Togekiss, definitely. I would love to fly, I think it would be so cool.
    Gym Leader/Elite Four/Champion: I'd probably specialize in Flying type Pokemon and my team would make up of Togekiss, Swanna, Skarmory, Braviary, and Swellow.
    Ranger: My partner Pokemon would be Togekiss of course. We could fly everywhere.
    Trainer: I'd probably use my six favorite Pokemon, which are Typhlosion, Togekiss, Sylveon, Roserade, Lapras, and Mienshao. And I would be a Top Contest Coordinator.
    Ability: This is a tough one. I guess I'd pick magic bounce. I think such a cool ability.
    Pokemon I wish I had: Definitely Togekiss. It's my favorite Pokemon.
    Pet: I think having a pet Sylveon or Espeon would be so cool.

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217
    PokeSpe Club | Secret Base

A Pokemon - Charizard
    Gym Leader - Fire type, I'd use Charizard, Arcanine, Moltres, Flareon, Ninetales and Houndoom
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - No set type, team would be Scyther, Persian, Lapras, Jolteon, Charizard and Dodrio
    A Ranger - Charizard
    A Trainer - I'd raise all pokemon, with care and love, but for battle
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Tough Claws
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Charizard
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Pikachu

If I were a Pokemon, I'd be eevee. I am adaptable, and (hopefully) one of a kind, so I like to think that I'd be shiny.
    Honestly all I would want as a real Pokemon thing is for my shiny Charizard, Charcoal, to be real. He is my best virtual friend, and he'd be my best real friend if he could be. One day...
    If I were a gym leader, I'd use fire types most likely, probably Charizard, Arcanine, Flareon, Houndoom, Rapidash, and Torkoal. If I could have mixed types, I'd use dog pokemon, so Arcanine, Manectric, Vaporeon, Granbull, Lucario, and Absol.
    If my real pets were Pokemon, they'd be a normal and shiny rattata (I have two rats).
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them! Want to join the fun? Then check out Dragon Cave Club!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and your worst nightmare!

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast