Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
Results 1,101 to 1,103 of 1103

Thread: If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

a Pokemon: Not entirely sure, to be honest.
    Gym Leader: Not a set type, kind of like Blue in Gen 2/Gen 2 remakes. Team of (Shining) Charizard, Lucario, Zoroark, Dragonite, Glaceon, Arcanine
    E4/Champion: Again, no set type, team: (Shining) Charizard, Lucario, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Aggron, Delphox
    Ranger: My partner would be Lucario.
    Trainer: I'd raise all my Pokemon with love, but also to be strong. My team staples would be Lucario, a Shiny Charizard, and a Dragonite.
    If I could have any Pokemon, it'd be a (preferably female) Lucario.
    Same for if I had a Pokemon as a pet.
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc - Either Pikachu, Tyrantrum or Lugia. Mew, Lapras and Mewtwo would all be cool too.
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc? - No type, team would be Pikachu, Lapras, Snorlax, Blastoise, Charizard and Venusaur. Rematch team would be Pikachu, Lapras, Tyrantrum, Mewtwo, Espeon, Mega Charizard X
    A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon? - Pikachu
    A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon? - I'd try to catch 'em all, but I'd have a main team that would always travel with me. I'd try to treat all of my Pokemon with love and care and that sort of thing :P
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Static would be cool to have, but Bulletproof would be really useful
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Pikachu
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Pikachu

Currently looking for a 6IV Pichu or Pikachu in a standard Pokeball with the egg move Volt Tackle, PM me and I'll provide what I can

A Pokemon that I want to be - Kyurem or Arceus, can't decide which as I like both.
    Gym leader/Elite 4 member/Champion - Dragon types for sure, Team contains: Dragalge, Dragonite, Flygon, Kingdra, Haxorus, Tyrantrum.
    Ranger - A Charizard as a partner would be cool.
    A trainer - Raise the ones that I can raise and catch/hatch/evolve as many as possible.
    Pokemon ability - Multi-type.
    Pokemon that I would have - Arceus.
    Pet Pokemon - Arcanine.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445