Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
Results 1,101 to 1,104 of 1104

Thread: If You Could Be ..[ANYTHING]

a Pokemon: Not entirely sure, to be honest.
    Gym Leader: Not a set type, kind of like Blue in Gen 2/Gen 2 remakes. Team of (Shining) Charizard, Lucario, Zoroark, Dragonite, Glaceon, Arcanine
    E4/Champion: Again, no set type, team: (Shining) Charizard, Lucario, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Aggron, Delphox
    Ranger: My partner would be Lucario.
    Trainer: I'd raise all my Pokemon with love, but also to be strong. My team staples would be Lucario, a Shiny Charizard, and a Dragonite.
    If I could have any Pokemon, it'd be a (preferably female) Lucario.
    Same for if I had a Pokemon as a pet.
    Y FC: 2208-5773-1491
    Safari: Flying with Woobat, Farfetch'd and Hawlucha

I now have the Friend Safaris I've been looking for, so PM me if you want me to add you. If your Safari peaks my interest, I'll add you.

Current Y Shinies: Skrelp, Cacturne, Teddiursa, Avalugg, Blastoise, Mienfoo, Grumpig, Fraxure (x2) , Minccino, Greninja, Lucario, Fletchinder, Vaporeon, Delphox, Dragonair, Dedenne, Luxio

Shinies transferred from Black 2: Entei, Milotic, Dialga, Raikou, Pichu, Seaking, Typhlosion (French), Magmortar, Espeon, Haxorus, Gible, Salamence, Giratina

Shinies from trades: Ninetails (Nicknamed Lady), Eevee (now a Leafeon), Eevee (from Unova, Lv. 15, caught in Masterball, not sure if hacked or not)

a Pokemon - what kind, what type, etc - Either Pikachu, Tyrantrum or Lugia. Mew, Lapras and Mewtwo would all be cool too.
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - what would be your team/type, etc? - No type, team would be Pikachu, Lapras, Snorlax, Blastoise, Charizard and Venusaur. Rematch team would be Pikachu, Lapras, Tyrantrum, Mewtwo, Espeon, Mega Charizard X
    A Ranger - what would be your partner Pokemon? - Pikachu
    A Trainer - what would you raise, how do you raise your pokemon? - I'd try to catch 'em all, but I'd have a main team that would always travel with me. I'd try to treat all of my Pokemon with love and care and that sort of thing :P
    If you had any Pokemon Ability - Static would be cool to have, but Bulletproof would be really useful
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? - Pikachu
    If your pet was a Pokemon, what would it be? - Pikachu

Currently looking for a 6IV Pichu or Pikachu in a standard Pokeball with the egg move Volt Tackle, PM me and I'll provide what I can

A Pokemon that I want to be - Kyurem or Arceus, can't decide which as I like both.
    Gym leader/Elite 4 member/Champion - Dragon types for sure, Team contains: Dragalge, Dragonite, Flygon, Kingdra, Haxorus, Tyrantrum.
    Ranger - A Charizard as a partner would be cool.
    A trainer - Raise the ones that I can raise and catch/hatch/evolve as many as possible.
    Pokemon ability - Multi-type.
    Pokemon that I would have - Arceus.
    Pet Pokemon - Arcanine.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

If I was a Pokemon - I'd probably end up as either a Psychic or Water type pokemon myself XD
    Gym Leader - If I was a Gym Leader... hm... Id probably actually try to be a Dual Type sort of Gym. Each pokemon would be a Dual Type as the theme rather than choosing one specific type. If it HAD to be a specific type.... Probably Dark and Psychic Types.
    Champion/Elite 4 Member - I'd want to be Champion, definitely. As for my team... Unless I was Champion of a Brand New Region with Brand New pokemon, I'd probably focus on having one pokemon from each Region and not picking a specific type or theme again aside form the 'One representative from each region'. My signature mon would be a shiny Male Gardevoir cause screw expectations.
    A Ranger - My partner would definately be my Male Shiny Gardevoir (who I nicknamed Fravardin)
    A Trainer - Gardevoir, Raichu, Charizard, Dusknoir, Celebi, and Noivern, also known as my Ingame X dream team (The noivern, charizard, and gardevoir are also shiny). In the pokeworld I'd probably have quite a few pokemon and probably actually own my own ranch or something for them.
    If you had any Pokemon Ability: I have no idea... Maybe Swift Swim? (im a fast swimmer)
    If you had any Pokemon, which one would you have? Absolutely any pokemon at all? Either my baby Fravardin (shiny male Gardy) or my old Raichu (Sparker) from my long dead Red game
    If your pet was a Pokemon: Which pet? my Bearded Dragon would totally be a bagon with the way he launches himself off of things, my cat is a Purrugly, and my dog is probably.... hmm.... Something that fits a hyper active Boxer.
    Disclaimer: I can be a very friendly person. However, I do not censor my language or watch the content of my conversation. Personally, I dont care. If I offend you or if I am saying things that are Triggering/Offending and you wish me to stop, ASK ME NICELY and I will.
    I have a very disturbing imagination due to my facination with anything relating to the Occult. You have been warned.

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0125-0825

Im a Collector, not a Battler. I dont care for petty things like IV's or Stats.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445