Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ese's Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    I've been checking out your gallery and it's pretty exciting to see someone who's been in the art thread from years ago and it really has been years since you made your last update. I don't see anything wrong with reviving this thread since I've seen other users do so.

Anyways, onto my comments. I have to say that these are all really impressive! Love them all and I can say that you're one of the best artists I've seen in this forum. I normally don't usually look fakemons, fake forms, fusions or anything like (many of what I've seen from others aren't that good) that but the ones you make are just awesome and really creative. So overall, I have to say is that these are all great and very nicely done! Great job!
    Much appreciated! I remember enjoying most of the topics in this forum a lot,so Its good to be around again =)

You are amazingly talented Esepibe. Your ability has definitely grown over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Esepibe View Post
    Much appreciated! I remember enjoying most of the topics in this forum a lot,so Its good to be around again =)
    You're welcome! I have to say really that it's a very good thing to see an older member of these forums, especially from the art thread from back in the better days. Just so you know, I might've missed this thread because I was gone from here for a time too and stumbled on it many months ago (I think after I came back here in 2011 or somehting) while I was looking at some older art threads (I'm not sure exactly, haha). Hopefully we might see some more pics from you and I might visit your account on DevianArt.

Thank you for the comments on the pictures!

Here is a personal retouch of Mewtwo's Eclair/ Lightning forme:
    (Click to enlarge)

And alternate colors:

Next: Mew's Eclair Forme.

Hey there! I've been a long-time follower and fan, so when you started posting Pokemon stuff on your dA again I was quite excited, and it's great to see you back here. :>

Of your recent drawings, I rather like Mewtwoss - unlike Mewtwo's official alternate form, I think it retains a lot of what makes Mewtwo look tough and cool with all those hard lines, and not too streamlined with all the little bulges, like on his hips and feet. Very cool!

Though I'm not a fan of your zen form (I don't like big, bulky Pokemon very much), I think your speed form is quite neat, keeping those lines and points and purple bits.

Also, while I'm still not jiving with Mewtwo's official form, I like the personal touches you give it - it really makes it your style, which I've always enjoyed, and I rather like the design more as a result. I especially like that while you still kept it "young," you didn't keep it too chibi (a failing I feel with the new design). I also like the little things you did, like repositioning the horns to look more like Mewtwo's, and making his fingers and toes more like real appendages than little sausages. Overall, I just really prefer your take on the design (even without changing the position of the tail) and kind of wish it was the official one, haha.

On a random note, I'm also unsure if I agree with you that Mewtwo will become "closer to Mew" in the movie, but we'll see. :> either way, it's great having you back, and I can honestly say I sincerely look forward to seeing more fanart (especially Mewtwo fanart) from you in the future. ^^

~Psychic

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

So you're the one on dA who's been making all those F.U.Z.E Corp pictures and other Pokémon fusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Esepibe View Post
    Hey there! Long time no see.
    I used to have a gallery before on this forum,but due to personal stuff,I left.
    I hope to stay around longer this time

I have lots of old fanart stuff uploaded on another site.Sprites,Drawings and so on.

(If you want to find my old stuff,write my nickname on Google.You can also search for "Infection series" to see other works about Deoxys)

So I decided ill be uploading only the newest or the old pictures I consider my best.Hope you like them =)

Also,constructive criticism is very welcome.So dont hesitate to give your personal oppinion whenever you feel to do so.
    I will agree with your point of view or not,depending on the original approach I had for each picture.

(Btw,english is not my native language,so expect several typos ^^;; )

F.U.S.E. Corp.

These pictures are based on a story I came up with about a secret corporation working in the shadows,which dedicates its resources to fuse Pokemons through DNA splicing.
    The company have several scientists working on a secret lab located on a far away island,where they keep the DNA of several Pokemons from all over the world.
    Only the wealthy and powerful can pay for one of these splices,as the process to create each "product" is worth millions.Only a few men around the world know about the existance of this corporation.
    These fusions are genetically enhanced for battle,so they are stronger than regular Pokemon,but weaker than legendaries.
    The scientists mix up to three types of each specimen for the final product.
    In order to keep the high demand,the fusions are sterilized during the process,so they cannot breed.
    The scientists tested the effects of evolution on this fusions,with terrible results:scrambled parts and inner organs,with the subject dead in few hours.
    Because of this,the corporation decided to deactivate,on each DNA sample they keep in their bank,the cause that triggers the evolutions.

On to the pictures now.These are kinda old,and where suggested by ppl on the other website.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Xatinette
    Beautifly/Banette/Xatu

Type:Flying/Ghost/Psychic

(No special ability on this one,because I started to add them later)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gyaraple
    Gyarados/Wurmple

Type:Water/Bug

Ability:Confidence:
    "This Pokemon cannot be intimidated.Therefore,its attack cannot be lowered"

This fusion share the same base stats as Gyarados.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Salaneclops
    Salamence/Sneasel/Dusclops

Type: Dragon/Dark/Ghost

Ability: Dimension Swap:
    "Salaneclops might switch its own body through dimensional planes randomly,making it difficult to attack it*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galladeon
    Gallade/Empoleon

Type: Psychic/Fighting/Steel

Ability:Emperor's Edge:
    "Galladeon raises its critical hit chances by 5% each turn"

The shield arm acts as a sword too.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starivile
    Lucario/Staraptor/Weavile

Type:Fighting/Flying/Dark

Ability:Airborne:
    "This Pokemon can glide despite the lack of wings"

Eventually,ill continue to design more fusions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clone Wars

Another fake story about how Manaphy,Jirachi and Celebi get cloned,like Mew.

CeleB
    Grass/Psychic
    The clone of Celebi.Elegant and deadly.

The flower represents the "Sprout" Celebi has in the back of its head,but in full bloom.
    The shiny version of CeleB has Cotton inside instead of a flower.

Jiratwo
    Steel/Psychic
    Clone of Jirachi.The most powerful of the clones,in outer space.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manatwo (My personal favourite <3)
    Water/Psychic
    Clone of Manaphy.Its body is made entirely of water.

Here's Manatwo (improved design) fighting against Mewtwo,who protects Manaphy,in the middle of the ocean.Both are using "Psychic"

Other random old pictures

Venusaur charging a Solarbeam (really old)

Mystery dungeon team for a future story I plan to write.

Asterald (old)(fake evo of Jirachi.These are guardian angels at Arceus service.)

Lampkin and Pumpyre...Grass/Fire (Fakemons)

The Fastest claws (really old)

Twiloquist
    This Fakemon design is not mine,but the picture is:The design belongs to the winner of a contest I held on another site.As a prize,I did this picture.

Urban Legend
    Mewtwo looking over the city.I took the pose from Pokemon Stadium

Galaxys (Sketch)
    An old sketch of Galaxys,a mix off all Deoxys Forms.The first colored one is normal,and the last one is shiny.The others are discarded.

Galaxys Alternate Form
    A second form of Galaxys.I call it the Berserk Form.(Number IV is normal,and VI is shiny).The rest is discarded.

Chess Pkmn:Pawned
    A Pokemon created by an old alchemist.This Pokemon can evolve in other several pieces of chess...except for the king,which is a missing piece.

Chess Pkmn:Equinight
    One of the several evolutions of Pawned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess thats it! ill be uploading the stuff I do here from now on.Hope you like my future works =)

Ill be doing a sprite thread on the Sprite's section.If u wanna take a look...
    Dude Galladeon, Pawned, and Equinite(Right?) look so epic I'm almost urged to make sprites. Is that alight with you?

Your so talented
    I love those of the pokemon fused together
    The gyarados and wurmple one I really love!

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I'm lovin those clones of celebi, jirachi, and manaphy man. Great work. I get jealous of people who have the materials to make digital artwork. A mouse just doesn't cut it for me XD I need some cash.

My Deviantart *^*

Art by me
    3DS fc: 4725 8753 8888
    FS: Nosepass, Pupitar, Barbaracle

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234