Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for the Trade Forum

Default Suggestions for the Trade Forum

We all know the trade forum here isn't perfect. Post your opinions here on what would be good to improve it.

Please remember to be respectful and check the thread to see if someone else has already suggested what you want for the section. Also don't make completely stupid/trolling suggestions either.

Happy Posting!

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I think there should be a seperate thread in the trade forum where you only trade ev`d pokemon.

the milltank/touros thread(cant spell) could be seperated... but i wish there was a forum where people could request egg move pokemon just for that forum kinda like a egg move forum....cause in this forum,you will post and it is just overlapped by people that say i need this or i can breed this, and the specific set you need is never answered.
    LF-----nothing ATM

offering a lot of good natured shiny pokemon
    vm me to see what i have for trade!!

How about we do what every other forum does?

We each make our own threads for trades, so that things don't get all confusing.

Instead of one big thread, we could each post a thread containing our own Pokemon and then others could come and trade there.

How about a Thread that shows the info on Event pokemon so we dont get scammed
    Trainer Card Clearer View--3781 4355 6921
    Proud Owner of these Legit Shinies
    Sceptile
    Salamence
    XxRayquazaxX
    Torterra
    Lucario
    Metagross
    Empleon
    Garchomp
    Charmander
    Xx*Dialga*xX
    Dragonite
    Tyranitar
    Staryu
    Starly
    Umbreon
    Darkrai
    Xx*Palkia*xX
    Ho-oh
    Trapinch
    Absol
    Currently Looking For these shinies
    Lugia--UT
    Bulbasaur--UT
    Squirtle--UT
    Cyndaquil--UT
    Totodile--UT
    Chikorita--UT
    Mudkip--UT
    Torchic--UT

Your signature was too tall, so elements were shrunk/removed. Read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    How about we do what every other forum does?

We each make our own threads for trades, so that things don't get all confusing.

Instead of one big thread, we could each post a thread containing our own Pokemon and then others could come and trade there.
    Yeah like a shop for a person or partners, where they make offers with other people in THEIR Trade threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucazard View Post
    Yeah like a shop for a person or partners, where they make offers with other people in THEIR Trade threads.
    Yes.

Every other forum like Pokemon Community, Poke Beach, Marriland, and all the others have a system like this.

I think that would work better, instead of just one big ol' thread that gets all messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Yes.

Every other forum like Pokemon Community, Poke Beach, Marriland, and all the others have a system like this.

I think that would work better, instead of just one big ol' thread that gets all messy.
    yeah it will be much beeter.

Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Yes.

yeah that's what i was thinking and its right there would be more users here and it would make life easier for everyone

DIAMOND FC: 5241 1036 2624

A seperated thread for: EV trained pokemon, Pokerus(!), and most of all, 2 trade forums... one for all the japanese pokemon, and then one for all the english pokemon.
    I don't play Platinum anymore and now my WiFi is not working.
    I'm going to get new WiFi with the release of the Europian HG and SS.
    Proud owner of 4 Eigakan Arceus

My claims:
    Pokemon: Arceus (ground)
    Song: Was It Me, The Exploited

Credit for the Banner goes to Skiyomi

I own the Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club, come and join us ~

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporeon4evr View Post
    Stupid hormones. Stupid boobs. Stupid hot girls.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient pray View Post
    A seperated thread for: EV trained pokemon, Pokerus(!), and most of all, 2 trade forums... one for all the japanese pokemon, and then one for all the english pokemon.
    What about the other languages?

Anyways, I agree with the majority. Allow people to make their own threads.

i must agree with most every opne but i say have a subforum to make trade threads AND keep these ones for if you need 1 pokemon
    So, I've been away quite a long while, but hey, I feel like I can change that, thanks to Pokemon Y .

Current Shiny Hunt: Chespin (241 eggs)

Completed Shiny hunts: Staryu (18 eggs)
    Noibat (72 eggs)
    Ralts (8 eggs <3)

[IMG]http://i27.*******.com/m9obo5.jpg[/IMG]
    cyndaquil,chickorita chao and totodile chao from team brushfire

no offence to everybody, but i like the fact that that the pokemon are catorgarized by number order....thats a reason i joined serebii and not marriland and the others
    LF-----nothing ATM

offering a lot of good natured shiny pokemon
    vm me to see what i have for trade!!

To everyone who supports the "have your own thread" idea: That used to be the system here, however the moderators decided that it was overtaxing the forums. This is why we have our current system, and so don't expect us to switch back any time soon.
    Last edited by intrnd; 7th July 2009 at 3:11 PM.
    Diamond FC: 2706 8220 2460
    Platinum FC: 3524 0330 2972

I would like a thread for EV and IV pokemon... the idea of idependent threads is good, but like intrnd said.... it can overtax the forums...
        Spoiler:- FC's:

Spoiler:- my Gen IV pokemon list::

Spoiler:- my Gen V pokemon list::

If there's like a shop where you request/offer pokemon in a person's profile it would be easier. Or something like you modify the current trading threads, with a button which puts your name up if you need the pokemon or if you're breeding or if you have the pokemon. Then you look at their profiles, see what they are requesting or etc.

But people making their own threads? It would be an okay idea IF the thread is kinda like this:
    Say you're looking for a Bulbasaur it would be like:

#001/002/003 Bulbasaur/etc:
    #004... Charmander/etc:

*You click on the Bulbasaur thing and then it shows all the threads made by people that want/trading the pokemon along with the current one showing up on another page to multitask.*
    Looking for shinies, events, and the legendary dogs. =D

FC:0732 0223 0644

Okay I'm back on this site and might go into competitive battle. Btw, I can get Dittos from Pokemon Emerald and migrate them to Pokemon Diamond. Don't hesitate to PM me for them.

[

Quote Originally Posted by razorclaw3 View Post
    If there's like a shop where you request/offer pokemon in a person's profile it would be easier. Or something like you modify the current trading threads, with a button which puts your name up if you need the pokemon or if you're breeding or if you have the pokemon. Then you look at their profiles, see what they are requesting or etc.

But people making their own threads? It would be an okay idea IF the thread is kinda like this:
    Say you're looking for a Bulbasaur it would be like:

#001/002/003 Bulbasaur/etc:
    #004... Charmander/etc:

*You click on the Bulbasaur thing and then it shows all the threads made by people that want/trading the pokemon along with the current one showing up on another page to multitask.*

ok that is the sistem of the forum now... -.-
        Spoiler:- FC's:

Spoiler:- my Gen IV pokemon list::

Spoiler:- my Gen V pokemon list::

Quote Originally Posted by pkfan View Post
    ok that is the sistem of the forum now... -.-
    The Trade Forum, not the other forums. This forum doesn't have the threads made by regular people, just posts.
    Looking for shinies, events, and the legendary dogs. =D

FC:0732 0223 0644

Okay I'm back on this site and might go into competitive battle. Btw, I can get Dittos from Pokemon Emerald and migrate them to Pokemon Diamond. Don't hesitate to PM me for them.

[

i think it has been cool that all people have theyr one trade and battle thread.
    like: write your offers, and butch like that.

you now: have your one battle, trade and more, thread

Can we just make our own trading threads? Makes it a lot easier to look at what others have.

Please try to keep replies useful and on-topic. Making your own threads is something discussable, but please don't just put "yeah I agree" or something, add something new.

And it definitely will never be coming back EXACTLY the same as it used to be, if separate threads do come back.

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Can we split the events part into regions? Like Japan events, US events, or something like that? That way, it'd be easier to locate foreign events.

We did have it like that.
    Feast your eyes on the horror that is the old trade forum.

For mods, that's.. 981 pages made in a span of nearly 3 months. :|
    Just saying ~
    Last edited by Erik Destler; 8th July 2009 at 3:16 AM.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

What about a thread for favours? EV training, breeding with specific natures, IV's and training/evolving...

That'd be useful. If you just needed a shard or something, or if you didn't have anything THAT great to trade, or if you have a bunch of extra baby pokemon.
    Complete Nuzlocke All-star Team

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast