Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for the Trade Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    How about a Thread for Black & White starter Trading?

Could help those who are buying it in Europe on Friday, get all 3 starters before they start their quest?

I like to start with all 3, maybe others 2?
    try the 5th gen trading subforum http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=220 =)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I will be and have =) Maybe a temp thread might be a good idea with the release of the new game being global from Friday?

Just a thought, really. And certainly not to take away anything from B&W thread or yourself, Dangertrout for posting

But a 'Temp' starter trade thread does make sense in some ways?
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

I will be and have =) Maybe a temp thread might be a good idea with the release of the new game being global from Friday?

Just a thought, really. And certainly not to take away anything from B&W thread or yourself, Dangertrout for posting

But a 'Temp' starter trade thread does make sense in some ways?
    well, yes it makes sense in a way, but i think it may be more trouble than its worth for the mods. we can just use the threads in the Unova subforum of the 5th Gen WiFi Center and post in the thread for the starter we have and ask for the ones we're missing.

I don't think it would be trouble? It's more of a getting started thread. It's only an idea. NOt like I'm demanding it or expecting it.

It was just an idea to separate the starting 3 pokemon before the quest starts, then use the GEN V thread for everything, for a certain length of time, whilst people got started and settled.

Again, JUST AN IDEA!
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

How about a Thread for Black & White starter Trading?

Could help those who are buying it in Europe on Friday, get all 3 starters before they start their quest?

I like to start with all 3, maybe others 2?
    I agree. Definitely want all three starters part of my team, I haven't done that since Pokemon Yellow and that's only because you get them as part of the story. But yeah, would be nice to actually START your journey with all three. Serebii please could you make this thread because I'll definitely use it.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I don't think it would be trouble? It's more of a getting started thread. It's only an idea. NOt like I'm demanding it or expecting it.

It was just an idea to separate the starting 3 pokemon before the quest starts, then use the GEN V thread for everything, for a certain length of time, whilst people got started and settled.

Again, JUST AN IDEA!
    Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    I agree. Definitely want all three starters part of my team, I haven't done that since Pokemon Yellow and that's only because you get them as part of the story. But yeah, would be nice to actually START your journey with all three. Serebii please could you make this thread because I'll definitely use it.
    I'm just saying, you can easily get the starters. just go to the trade thread for the one you want in the 5th gen trade forum, right now there are several people just giving them away. No need for a new thread, because what you want is already there =)

I think you should be able to have a live chat so everybody can see what you are trading then you can quickly contact each other if a person has a pokemon that you are asking for.
    Also, you could make the profiles more detailed
    White FC- 0218-0133-4583

Anyone wanting trades all the imformation is below (Updated as accomplished)
        Spoiler:- Need:

Spoiler:- Offering:

I breed:

I have completed the non-legendary part of the dex so if you want anything breeding let me know and we can work out a deal. (Only trading the first evolution.)

a "dex entry" trade thread would be nice. Like the one from the B/W section

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=497384

Even though I have White now, I'm still trying to finish off my pokedex in pearl

I think you should have it somewhere that the 4th generation Trade Forum and the 5th Generation trade forum are two completely different things. I just say this, because after BW came out, I've seen people who are offering Zorua and etc., in the 4th generation thread, where Zorua shouldnt exist. Its bound to cause anger and confusion when people are looking through the 4th generation trade forum with a D,P,Pt,Hg,or Ss, and then find out that the person who has the pokemon they want was offering it in the wrong thread since they have it in BW.
    Sprite of Brendan created by ~GloomyDayze, sprite of Red originally created by Da-Suspect (Who has vanished from existence, just like Red did...), and the sprite which is a mix between Lyra and Jasmine, I created, myself. The other two I edited for resemblance to my Trainers, Terry and Forme, respectively.

Why is it that there's no "Help evolve your Pokemon" in the 4th gen trading board?
    PKMN Black - Toya - FC: 0089 1601 8684PKMN HG - Gold - FC: 3997 6820 7950
    I'm usually on Fridays-Sunday EST

Offering 5th EV training services, PM me any offers.
        Spoiler:- Offering:

Spoiler:- Looking for:

PM me if your interested/want to negotiate! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nebbio View Post
    If you caught all of the Pokemon then there would be no Pokemon left for other people.

Default i need some really cool shiny pokemon. idc if they r hacked. PLZ HELP ME???????

if there is anyone who is kind out there who is willing to trade these specific pokemon plz contact me:
    shiny lvl 1 axew male
    shiny lvl 1 zoruoa male
    genesect
    maloetta
    and the last of the horse trio.
    like i said IDC if they r HACKS!!!!

everyone must understand the mods here to host your business when Serebii when and if they want.

A thread for people to help each other out with their pokedexes?

Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

anyone online right now who wants to do a quick trade so i can evolve my haunter? i don't have much to offer, although i'd be happy to offer a salac berry in return for the favor! thanks, and feel free to PM me! will only take a second and i'd greatly appreciate it

I think a 'Help Me Out' thread would be good; things like looking after pokemon while you start a new game, evolving trade pokemon, podex entries etc would all be found in that thread.

Well, I've been trading here a while, and I've noticed a lot of people don't even know where their Pokemon are coming from. So, I suggest a thread to post everyone's original trainers, and ID numbers, AND the username (from a forum) of the original owner. Or, maybe even have a rule saying give username credit unless the Pokemon is yours.

How would this help?
    Say a Pokemon is hacked, you can track down the original owner of the Pokemon, and "black list" him/her. And, some Pokemon do not come with Full Redis rights, so you can track down the original owner and ask about Redistribution. This will make trading a low more comfortable if it comes from someone a lot of people trust.

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

I would like to see a thread where you can get helping trading between your fourth gen games. Say I have a shiny torterra on Diamond, and want it on Platinum someone could help me trade it over

id like a sevices thread where you could offer/request sevices for instance rnging ev training cloning ect
    3DS Freind code: 5343 8339 7151 IGN: Hugo

Pokemon Black FC 0004 5460 3289

Timezone: BST (GMT+1)

^I think this would be really good...

I ask for RNG services all the time, and I've always found the Shiny Trading Thread to not be the best place for that...

It would also be very good if all our good RNGers to see that thread, so that they can also pick and choose who to message, cause they have the best things to offer! ^_^
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Default just started anyone can be my friend?

Anyone can add me in Pokemon Pearl and leave their Friend Code and Name?
    Name: KeLviN
    Friend Code: 2151 1290 0484

can anyone add me and send your name and friend code to my email "absolutKEL@gmail.com" ? i am new to this game and i really need some friends thks

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I would like to see a thread where you can get helping trading between your fourth gen games. Say I have a shiny torterra on Diamond, and want it on Platinum someone could help me trade it over
    or better yet, a thread where you can get help trading from 4th gen to 5th gen, for those of us who only have 1 ds.
    Name: Ethan FC: 2337-3346-4545

Shinies found (and caught) by random encounter:
    emerald: heart gold: white 2: x: dedenne, pyroar

Most recent shiny: Sneasel (caught in friend safari 8:20pm 9/30/14)
    pokedex 100% complete in: Soul Silver

I think it should be like the before opinions, where we each post our pokemon and other people can offer that way, making it much easier =3

i don't know if this was said but there should be a simple request thread for people who need there pokemon to be traded for it to evolve

There is, but it's in the 5th Gen Wifi Center. You can't miss it, as it's with all the other trading threads.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

For people who are looking to evolve pokemon through trade

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast