Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Thread: Standard Default Team

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    255

    Default Standard Default Team

    This is my standard OU Team for Wi-Fi battles:



    Hoshi@Wise Glasses
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Modest
    HP: 44/Def: 44/SpAttk: 252/SpDef: 44/Spd: 124
    Moveset:
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic

    I shouldnt have to explain this one....



    Doku@Toxic Orb
    Ability: Poison Heal
    Nature: Jolly
    HP: 12/Attk: 60/Def: 36/SpDef: 196/ Spd: 204
    Moveset:
    Focus Punch
    Substitute
    Spore
    Seed Bomb

    You should already know....



    Beast@Choice Scarf
    Ability: Rivalry
    Nature: Naive
    Attk: 40/Def: 100/SpAttk: 252/ Spd: 116
    Moveset:
    Earth Power
    Megahorn
    Surf
    Ice Punch

    This is the first nidoking i have ever made. And it PWND. Choice scarf allows it to outrun max speed luke, yanmega, electrode, even jolt. Earth Power covers ALL rock and steel types (Excluding Aerodactyl and skarm of course). Megahorn kills any alakazam or espion before they kno it. Surf obliterates ground types before they have a chance. and for the gliscor iv got ice punch which also covers sala and nite. Well against garchomp and the three birds as well...



    Jiten@Leftovers
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Impish
    HP: 80/Attk: 24/Def: 208/SpDef: 196
    Moveset:
    Triple Kick
    Rapid Spin
    Bullet Punch
    Sucker Punch

    Mainly in there to absorb a hit wen none of my other pkmn can. it can withstand a draco meteor from a max spattk sala (as long as they dont get the lucky 100 or crit). Sucker punch provides a wealthy match against psychic types like gardevoir, hypno, espion (2HKO), and jynx. Bullet punch allows for a last stand against rock and ice types. Triple kick provides a worthy challenge against bliss and clefable, and 3HKO's slaking (Without slack off).



    Ikazuchi@Wide Lens
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Nature: Adamant
    Attk: 252/Def: 144/Spd: 112
    Moveset:
    Thunderpunch
    Ice Punch
    Earthquake
    Cross Chop

    Wide Lens allows for me to hit w/ cross chop more often. everything else you should already know...



    Hitokage@Choice Specs
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Modest
    Def: 16/SpAttk: 252/SpDef: 16/Spd: 224
    Moveset:
    Draco Meteor
    Heat Wave
    Hydro Pump
    Ominous Wind

    Draco meteor as another last resort if all else fails type move. Heat wave takes care a scizors and skarms. Hydro Pump settles down ground types even hippowdon. Ominous wind provides coverage for gengar, drifblim, gardevoir, banette, etc.

    All images I found on Yahoo! Image Search

    This team will not be changed at all. It is already in use and pleases me very much. I will accept any ideas and ratings. Speak your mind but dont insult, diss, or p me off.

    Thankyou,
    Kujoshan
    Kujoshan = Beautiful Destruction
    I'm not a bad person, bad things just happen to me....

    "Bring back what is left over yet, oddly enough, with nothing left over after bringing back what was left over your mission fails."
    ~Kujoshan

    "Everything has a reason because having no reason is, in fact, a reason itself."
    ~Kujoshan

    Click or be Clicked

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252

    Default

    If you want someone to RMT, then they are going to suggest changes. All the rates that might have been are not going to happen. BTW, what the hell is with the Evs / Movesets. they all suck. This is not an insult. It is the truth. And, well, you can't apparently handle the truth. Go to Smogon. They will kick the Bull **** out of you. Stop posting until you understand competitive play. OK?
    Last edited by ExplodingMuk; 7th July 2009 at 10:00 AM.
    Join the PMP and help make competitive move sets for Wifi-battling.

    http://pmproject.forumotion.com/forum.htm

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    583

    Default

    10 / 10 awesome team

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Hello! How are you!
    Posts
    444

    Default

    *agrees with above poster, as if I don't be will beat me. please, HELP*

    And I would like to know exactly WHAT these EVs accomplish.

    44/Def: 44/SpAttk: 252/SpDef: 44/Spd: 124
    What does this allow you to outrun? What do the defensive EVs do?

    12/Attk: 60/Def: 36/SpDef: 196/ Spd: 204
    Does this allow for maximum HP recovery? And I'm guessing that the Def EVs allow you to survive the fearsome CB Magikarp's Bounce technique.

    So, in conclusion. These sets DO need explaining.
    If you think PINK COLOR is the most precious symbol of girls and women copy to your sign (start by Airi-Chan(

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14

    Default

    You don't just pull out EV Spreads from thin air you know. If you have no idea what EV Spread to give your pokemon check Smogon....
    Name: Mikey
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 1805 - 6600 - 1237
    ------------------------------------------------

        Spoiler:- My Current Team:


    Wants:
    TM71 (Stone Edge), TM76 (Stealth Rock), TM64 (Explosion), Choice Band/Scarf and Black Sludge (Item)

    I claim Metagross

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Starmie is meant to outspeed threats such as Infernape, Gyarados, and Salamence. With those EVs, it won't be able to.

    I don't like that Salamence (EVs and moves)

    Try this:
    Salamence@Choice Specs
    Modest
    EVs: 4 Hp/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
    ~Draco Meteor
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Hydro Pump
    ~Dragon Pulse

    Electrode can take out 13 out of the 17 pokemon types with supereffective damage. Give it an Expert Belt.

    You really need help with EV spreads, because those EV spreads ae not cutting it (this is not an insult).
    Last edited by AirHorton; 7th July 2009 at 12:24 PM.
    Credit to Teevo from deviantART
    "You can run Kirby, but you can't hide!"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    390

    Default

    AirHorton, SteelHavoc, gingbino , exploding muk! Stop pissing him off! Only Calum did a real rate. >.>

    "Sucker Punch provides a wealthy match against psychic types" xD. You must seriously be trollin'. Here, I'll try a proper rate, but it'll be pointless because you already made your team. What's the point in making an RMT when you already made the pokes? Sigh.....and you should have to explain Breloom and Starmie. I understand how commonplace Breloom is, but you really should explain it anyway. Your Starmie set is just stupid, all it does is act as a worse version of Latias, and if any Latias had a set like that it would be a disgrace. Your only real defense is a hitmontop who can somewhat special hits. You don't have any Stealth Rock, you don't have any synergy whatsoever, and you have some terrible EV spreads that accomplish nothing.

    www.smogon.com
    Everyone who wants to play compiteive must go there.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    272

    Default

    I'm not trying to piss him off. I'm cooled off already. I was being sincere with my rate. I'm being honest here. So you don't think he should change those EVs? It would really help his team if he did. I suggested changing the EVs and moves on Salamence and the item on Electivire and you say this was't a real rate.
    Last edited by AirHorton; 7th July 2009 at 1:48 PM.
    Credit to Teevo from deviantART
    "You can run Kirby, but you can't hide!"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Speed Gamers
    Posts
    558

    Default

    This is alright of a team for a newbie to competitive play but in competitive play, you must take risks, giving Def and Sp Def to every Pokemon isn't going to help. If you take the risks and put all the EV's into Atk or Sp Atk it could potentially OHKO them without you taking damage.
    Nuff Said.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    255

    Default

    yal say my EVs suck ok?
    quick overview:

    Starmie:
    This pokemon has swept 5 pkmn in a team. 3 in another. 4 in most. 2 in some. and ALWAYS sweeps at least 1. The EV spread give it enough speed to out run luke, scizor, hreacross, you know, the pkmn that matter....The defensive EVs allow to have a standing chance to last a BP from a scizor or earthquake from gliscor.

    Breloom:
    THIS IS A REAL *** SAVER!!! honestly. one time this was my last pkmn and my opp. had three left at full health. I used spore and he used something idr, but it left my at 1 HP, i swept that pkmn with focus punch, restored health from being poisond. the next pkmn he sent out i spored first and then 2HKOd him with FP. restored health with poison again, now had enough for sub the next i was also faster than and i spored it and subd and 1HKO with focus punch. Three pokemon swept easily starting at 1HP. So dont diss my breloom. It has swept whole teams. Usually 3 pkmn but sometimes more. The HP,Def,SpDef EVs allow it to last through several decent hits. Though it cant survive a ice beam from practically anything i dnt plan on sacrificing him like that. He surprisingly enough can survive a few flying type moves like aerial ace from a sceptile or pikachu. His attk EV gives him enough to pwn but stil gives me enough leftover EVs to spread out. His Spd gives him 227 speed, which outruns quite a bit like, corsola, rhyperior, clefable, and some electivires and machamps.

    Hitmontop:
    One time this baby was going against a gardevoir. 2HKO with sucker punch. so YEEESSSS it does provide a worthy match against psychics. 1HKO to espion.

    Electivire:
    This pkmn has killed 4 pkmn in a single team. usually kills at least 2 before dying. The EV spread allows it to pwn while still being able to take hits, basic tank, if theres ever a chance it gets hit by an electric attack its speed is high enough to outrun luke, dugtrio, hopefully garchomp (Not sure). the def EVs allow to survive most earthquakes along with outrage. Max attk lets it sweep pretty cleanly and with ease.

    Salamence:
    I chose this moveset for more coverage against the pkmn that i dnt already have covered. Like for instance, Ominous wind takes out gengars, gardevoirs, gallades, alakazams, dusknoirs, and others. Hydro pump is a strong move that also takes out pkmn like hippowdon, aerodactyl, golem, and rampardos. Heat wave is stronger than flamethrower and has better accuracy than fire blast. Takes care of pesky scizor walls and skarms. The EV setup provides it with enough speed to outrun any wall or tank. Not faster than most other salas but faster than ttars. Though it cant really go head-to-head with other dragon types it can go against any others (Except weavile, mamo, or other sturdy or fast ice types). Its defensive EVs provide it with enough durability to withstand most attacks that arent x4 super effective. Its a pretty solid sala that has killed the last 5 pkmn of a team before. usually kills at least 1. sometimes 2.

    and btw. this is a RMT forum as in: RATE my team. it doesnt matter if uv already made i posted it so i could hear what ppl thought about it. Don't try to change anything just tell me what u think...
    Kujoshan = Beautiful Destruction
    I'm not a bad person, bad things just happen to me....

    "Bring back what is left over yet, oddly enough, with nothing left over after bringing back what was left over your mission fails."
    ~Kujoshan

    "Everything has a reason because having no reason is, in fact, a reason itself."
    ~Kujoshan

    Click or be Clicked

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplodingMuk View Post
    If you want someone to RMT, then they are going to suggest changes. All the rates that might have been are not going to happen. BTW, what the hell is with the Evs / Movesets. they all suck. This is not an insult. It is the truth. And, well, you can't apparently handle the truth. Go to Smogon. They will kick the Bull **** out of you. Stop posting until you understand competitive play. OK?
    yea about that I ALREADY HAVE!

    kick their ***es.
    Kujoshan = Beautiful Destruction
    I'm not a bad person, bad things just happen to me....

    "Bring back what is left over yet, oddly enough, with nothing left over after bringing back what was left over your mission fails."
    ~Kujoshan

    "Everything has a reason because having no reason is, in fact, a reason itself."
    ~Kujoshan

    Click or be Clicked

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Hello! How are you!
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujoshan View Post
    and btw. this is a RMT forum as in: RATE my team. it doesnt matter if uv already made i posted it so i could hear what ppl thought about it. Don't try to change anything just tell me what u think...
    Ahh. Now this is the problem. People post teams here to get rates, and tips on how to IMPROVE and CHANGE their team.

    If you want a /10 mark, go back to GameFAQs.
    If you think PINK COLOR is the most precious symbol of girls and women copy to your sign (start by Airi-Chan(

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Your dreams
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujoshan View Post
    yal say my EVs suck ok?
    quick overview:

    Starmie:
    This pokemon has swept 5 pkmn in a team. 3 in another. 4 in most. 2 in some. and ALWAYS sweeps at least 1. The EV spread give it enough speed to out run luke, scizor, hreacross, you know, the pkmn that matter....The defensive EVs allow to have a standing chance to last a BP from a scizor or earthquake from gliscor.

    Breloom:
    THIS IS A REAL *** SAVER!!! honestly. one time this was my last pkmn and my opp. had three left at full health. I used spore and he used something idr, but it left my at 1 HP, i swept that pkmn with focus punch, restored health from being poisond. the next pkmn he sent out i spored first and then 2HKOd him with FP. restored health with poison again, now had enough for sub the next i was also faster than and i spored it and subd and 1HKO with focus punch. Three pokemon swept easily starting at 1HP. So dont diss my breloom. It has swept whole teams. Usually 3 pkmn but sometimes more. The HP,Def,SpDef EVs allow it to last through several decent hits. Though it cant survive a ice beam from practically anything i dnt plan on sacrificing him like that. He surprisingly enough can survive a few flying type moves like aerial ace from a sceptile or pikachu. His attk EV gives him enough to pwn but stil gives me enough leftover EVs to spread out. His Spd gives him 227 speed, which outruns quite a bit like, corsola, rhyperior, clefable, and some electivires and machamps.

    Hitmontop:
    One time this baby was going against a gardevoir. 2HKO with sucker punch. so YEEESSSS it does provide a worthy match against psychics. 1HKO to espion.

    Electivire:
    This pkmn has killed 4 pkmn in a single team. usually kills at least 2 before dying. The EV spread allows it to pwn while still being able to take hits, basic tank, if theres ever a chance it gets hit by an electric attack its speed is high enough to outrun luke, dugtrio, hopefully garchomp (Not sure). the def EVs allow to survive most earthquakes along with outrage. Max attk lets it sweep pretty cleanly and with ease.

    Salamence:
    I chose this moveset for more coverage against the pkmn that i dnt already have covered. Like for instance, Ominous wind takes out gengars, gardevoirs, gallades, alakazams, dusknoirs, and others. Hydro pump is a strong move that also takes out pkmn like hippowdon, aerodactyl, golem, and rampardos. Heat wave is stronger than flamethrower and has better accuracy than fire blast. Takes care of pesky scizor walls and skarms. The EV setup provides it with enough speed to outrun any wall or tank. Not faster than most other salas but faster than ttars. Though it cant really go head-to-head with other dragon types it can go against any others (Except weavile, mamo, or other sturdy or fast ice types). Its defensive EVs provide it with enough durability to withstand most attacks that arent x4 super effective. Its a pretty solid sala that has killed the last 5 pkmn of a team before. usually kills at least 1. sometimes 2.

    and btw. this is a RMT forum as in: RATE my team. it doesnt matter if uv already made i posted it so i could hear what ppl thought about it. Don't try to change anything just tell me what u think...
    Great ev arguement really convincing I mean all those pokemon are just so good and have great evs this is the best team I have ever seen in the world and you make the best ev spreads in the world who needs smogon right ya I give it a 20/10..ya its that good
    Plat fc: 1891 7294 5855
    Plat2 fc: 1033 1013 4162

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Solaceon Town
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujoshan View Post
    yal say my EVs suck ok?
    quick overview:

    Starmie:
    This pokemon has swept 5 pkmn in a team. 3 in another. 4 in most. 2 in some. and ALWAYS sweeps at least 1. The EV spread give it enough speed to out run luke, scizor, hreacross, you know, the pkmn that matter....The defensive EVs allow to have a standing chance to last a BP from a scizor or earthquake from gliscor.

    Breloom:
    THIS IS A REAL *** SAVER!!! honestly. one time this was my last pkmn and my opp. had three left at full health. I used spore and he used something idr, but it left my at 1 HP, i swept that pkmn with focus punch, restored health from being poisond. the next pkmn he sent out i spored first and then 2HKOd him with FP. restored health with poison again, now had enough for sub the next i was also faster than and i spored it and subd and 1HKO with focus punch. Three pokemon swept easily starting at 1HP. So dont diss my breloom. It has swept whole teams. Usually 3 pkmn but sometimes more. The HP,Def,SpDef EVs allow it to last through several decent hits. Though it cant survive a ice beam from practically anything i dnt plan on sacrificing him like that. He surprisingly enough can survive a few flying type moves like aerial ace from a sceptile or pikachu. His attk EV gives him enough to pwn but stil gives me enough leftover EVs to spread out. His Spd gives him 227 speed, which outruns quite a bit like, corsola, rhyperior, clefable, and some electivires and machamps.

    Hitmontop:
    One time this baby was going against a gardevoir. 2HKO with sucker punch. so YEEESSSS it does provide a worthy match against psychics. 1HKO to espion.

    Electivire:
    This pkmn has killed 4 pkmn in a single team. usually kills at least 2 before dying. The EV spread allows it to pwn while still being able to take hits, basic tank, if theres ever a chance it gets hit by an electric attack its speed is high enough to outrun luke, dugtrio, hopefully garchomp (Not sure). the def EVs allow to survive most earthquakes along with outrage. Max attk lets it sweep pretty cleanly and with ease.

    Salamence:
    I chose this moveset for more coverage against the pkmn that i dnt already have covered. Like for instance, Ominous wind takes out gengars, gardevoirs, gallades, alakazams, dusknoirs, and others. Hydro pump is a strong move that also takes out pkmn like hippowdon, aerodactyl, golem, and rampardos. Heat wave is stronger than flamethrower and has better accuracy than fire blast. Takes care of pesky scizor walls and skarms. The EV setup provides it with enough speed to outrun any wall or tank. Not faster than most other salas but faster than ttars. Though it cant really go head-to-head with other dragon types it can go against any others (Except weavile, mamo, or other sturdy or fast ice types). Its defensive EVs provide it with enough durability to withstand most attacks that arent x4 super effective. Its a pretty solid sala that has killed the last 5 pkmn of a team before. usually kills at least 1. sometimes 2.

    and btw. this is a RMT forum as in: RATE my team. it doesnt matter if uv already made i posted it so i could hear what ppl thought about it. Don't try to change anything just tell me what u think...

    To the rules....

    Arrogance is punishable and will not be tolerated.
    Understand the basic competitive rules / terms before posting

    Two rules you dont follow you think your team is PERFECT cause you probally beat some noobs over Wi-Fi so you dont take any advice even thou it will help, you obviously have no idea about Ev's or competitive battling so I think you should check out smogon or if you dont want to for some reason listen to the advice you are given. Also did you say you outrun dugtrio with electivire cause you are wrong.
    To Do List:
    Breed for Shiny Tynamo(MM)
    Breed for Trick Room team
    Finish other cool Pokemon's sets/EV train them

    He's gonna take you under, and eat you!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Wow, you play noobs who don't use OU and don't EV. Try this team on Shoddy, you will lose. Go to Smogon.
    Join the PMP and help make competitive move sets for Wifi-battling.

    http://pmproject.forumotion.com/forum.htm

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    390

    Default

    Let me guess. You are playing against 8 years old who haven't even gotten past the 7th gym yet, if you can pull a five man sweep with that Starmie. That's impossible. And I think you know what we think of your team IT SUCKS. There is no way you can pull sweeps with such a crappy set. And if you are playing people who uses Pikachu with Aerial Ace (I think that's hacked, but idk) then they have no idea about EV"s/IV's. And none of those defense/special defense EV"s help. You are OHKO/2HKO/3HKO by the same things that would OHKO/2HKO/3HKO if you ran no defensive ev's. Heat Wave does less than Flamethrower and has lower accuracy, btw. Your team is awful. Whoever you play is awful. And even you said this is a RMT, not Compliment My Team and If You Don't I Will Not Listen to You and Tell you About my Victories Over My 5 Year Old Baby Cousin. If you every have a shoddy account, please tell me your account name. I can get any random 10 people (including me) and destroy your team. Go to Smogon, please, it's for your good.


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    255

    Default

    I have been there thats where half of those stories came from you jack***
    Kujoshan = Beautiful Destruction
    I'm not a bad person, bad things just happen to me....

    "Bring back what is left over yet, oddly enough, with nothing left over after bringing back what was left over your mission fails."
    ~Kujoshan

    "Everything has a reason because having no reason is, in fact, a reason itself."
    ~Kujoshan

    Click or be Clicked

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Solaceon Town
    Posts
    463

    Default

    i HIGHLY doubt that you beat anyone with that team that knows any knowledge on competitive battling
    Last edited by shiny bagon; 7th July 2009 at 8:08 PM.
    To Do List:
    Breed for Shiny Tynamo(MM)
    Breed for Trick Room team
    Finish other cool Pokemon's sets/EV train them

    He's gonna take you under, and eat you!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeart View Post
    I can get any random 10 people (including me) and destroy your team.
    I want to, too! Seriously Kujoshan, stop flooding the forums with worthless crap.
    Join the PMP and help make competitive move sets for Wifi-battling.

    http://pmproject.forumotion.com/forum.htm

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    334

    Default

    This team does not deserve a rate. Period.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujoshan
    Heat wave is stronger than flamethrower and has better accuracy than fire blast.
    This is true, but Heat Wave also has worse accuracy than Flamethrower. Taking accuracy into account gives the following base damages:

    Flamethrower = 95 * 1 = 95

    Heat Wave = 100 * .9 = 90

    Fire Blast = 120 * .85 = 102

    So as you can see, on average, Fire Blast > Flamethrower > Heat Wave in terms of both accuracy and power.

    In a similar manner, you can see that Ominous Wind is not needed on Salamence.

    Ominous Wind = 60 * 2 = 120

    Draco Meteor = 140 * 1.5 = 210

    Draco Meteor (second time in a row) = 105

    Total after two turns Ominous Wind = 240

    Total after two turns Draco Meteor = 315

    So you already have a move which does more overall damage even after one SAtk drop, despite Ominous Wind hitting for super-effective. Now, what to replace Ominous Wind with? Note that Dragon Pulse does 135 base damage and so outclasses Ominous Wind completely. So this means, Dragon Pulse > Ominous Wind.
    Last edited by Salavoir55; 7th July 2009 at 9:05 PM.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    255

    Default

    ominous wind is uncalled for and spontaneous. and if you ask kiro. thats how i am.

    (Kiro is one of my good friends who iv battled quite a bit.)

    Though i understand fully what you are explaining but its too common. and im not a common battler. just ask kiro.
    Kujoshan = Beautiful Destruction
    I'm not a bad person, bad things just happen to me....

    "Bring back what is left over yet, oddly enough, with nothing left over after bringing back what was left over your mission fails."
    ~Kujoshan

    "Everything has a reason because having no reason is, in fact, a reason itself."
    ~Kujoshan

    Click or be Clicked

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Your dreams
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujoshan View Post
    ominous wind is uncalled for and spontaneous. and if you ask kiro. thats how i am.

    (Kiro is one of my good friends who iv battled quite a bit.)

    Though i understand fully what you are explaining but its too common. and im not a common battler. just ask kiro.
    Then don't post your team on a common battling forum.

    Salavoir clearly outclassed you in those arguements and you still chose heat wave and ominous wind. Just admit it your wrong and your moves suck
    Plat fc: 1891 7294 5855
    Plat2 fc: 1033 1013 4162

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujoshan View Post
    ominous wind is uncalled for and spontaneous. and if you ask kiro. thats how i am.

    (Kiro is one of my good friends who iv battled quite a bit.)

    Though i understand fully what you are explaining but its too common. and im not a common battler. just ask kiro.
    Yeah. You're spontaneous failing at this game. Your team ties with other made by Kakuna, Magicarp, Metapod, Weedle and Caterpie with Iron Ball, and choice scarf unown for revenge killing.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujoshan
    ominous wind is uncalled for and spontaneous. and if you ask kiro. thats how i am.

    (Kiro is one of my good friends who iv battled quite a bit.)

    Though i understand fully what you are explaining but its too common. and im not a common battler. just ask kiro.
    I'm not completely sure what you mean, but unfortunatley, 'not being common' isn't good enough for competitive battling. You want the best of the best. Dragon Pulse completely outclasses Ominous Wind and should be put over it, or else your team fails competitive standards. If you want to 'not be common,' then you need to make sure that what you're doing isn't outclassed by something else. The reason why Dragon Pulse is common is because of that very reason: it is good by outclassing other options. The same goes for Flamethrower and Fire Blast instead of Heat Wave.

    If you just want to beat your friends, then go ahead and do whatever, but that means you should go to In-game RMT, not CRMT.

    Edit: Beaten a little.
    Last edited by Salavoir55; 7th July 2009 at 9:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •