Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Standard Default Team

Are you ACTUALLY that dumb?

Salavoir is one of the best people on here, and you disregard his advice on that basis that :what he suggested was too common".

Wanna know what's common? Salamence himself.
    If you think PINK COLOR is the most precious symbol of girls and women copy to your sign (start by Airi-Chan(

i didnt disregard anything

i never disregard anything

god you ppl act like youv known me forever but u havnt

YOU DNT KNO ME, YOU DONT KNO HOW I BATTLE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO UNDERMINE MY REASONS, AND YOU DONT KNO HOW TO FREAKING COMMENT WITHOUT AN INSULT

there are a few exceptions tho:

DigitalLove
    Salavoir
    Calum (sorta)
    JustinConnor
    Spareux
    Kujoshan = Beautiful Destruction
    I'm not a bad person, bad things just happen to me....

"Bring back what is left over yet, oddly enough, with nothing left over after bringing back what was left over your mission fails."
    ~Kujoshan

"Everything has a reason because having no reason is, in fact, a reason itself."
    ~Kujoshan

Click or be Clicked

Quote Originally Posted by Kujoshan
    YOU DNT KNO ME, YOU DONT KNO HOW I BATTLE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO UNDERMINE MY REASONS, AND YOU DONT KNO HOW TO FREAKING COMMENT WITHOUT AN INSULT
    Again, I'm not completely sure what you meant. Well, I guess this means you aren't going to change your team to make it better competitively, despite me showing you with mathematics that you are wrong. At least you're being consistent with the contradiction in your first post...

Anyways, if you're not going to listen to mathematics, then I see no reason to continue to try helping you. We do have a right to 'undermine your reasons' if we can show you by argument. The only thing we don't have a right to do is to force you to change something. However, if you do not change your team and make it better despite logic dictating that you do so, people will end up either ignoring you or flaming you, which means no more advice and a bad reputation as a laughing stock or troll.

I, personally, will do the former for the most part. I may drop in here and there though to see if you've changed (like I did with TyranitarArmaldo, the one who never uses resttalk). I'm very sorry, but I cannot be bothered to argue and win when you do not change anything. Until you change, so long.
    Last edited by Salavoir55; 7th July 2009 at 10:33 PM.

ELECTIVIRE
    Ok this electivire does not need wide lens. It only gives cross chop around 8% more accuracy. Expert belt would help you much more.

SALAMENCE
    I would suggest Flamethrower because it is better because of its accuracy.

Oh and dont flame at me because I'm "insulting" you because i'm not i am giving you Critizism.
    Last edited by Shuckle the Snail; 7th July 2009 at 10:35 PM.

Qwilraza made by me.
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Shiny Pokemon Currently Hunted-
    1400 eggs
    SRed none D:
    SRed none D:
    SRed none D:
    25 encounters

- - - - - - - - - - -
    IGN: Austin
    FC: 5284 9401 4294

thanx shuck i forgot about overheat. itd be better for him cuz of his specs. thanks! il change that wenever i remake my default team (a few mishaps here and there). tho i might not ever....O well thnx anyways

"Bring back what is left over yet, oddly enough, with nothing left over after bringing back what was left over your mission fails."
    ~Kujoshan

"Everything has a reason because having no reason is, in fact, a reason itself."
    ~Kujoshan

Click or be Clicked

Quote Originally Posted by Kujoshan View Post

DigitalLove
    Salavoir
    Calum (sorta)
    JustinConnor
    Spareux
    We may not know you, but suggestions are not made as an attack to the team poster. Posters give their opinion, back it up with facts, and admonish changes to make the team more effective competitively (thus more favorable). In general, the skill of the user can also be seen through his choices, Ev's, and explanations. I understand that some posters may suffer from dyslexia, or something that conflicts with the ability to post effectively. However, this is not an excuse for the others not to try their very best to be clear and grammatically correct. Furthermore, citing specific examples of a Pokemon that is mediocre in OU sweeping implies the poor decisions of the opponents rather than the ingenuity of the OP. There are more effective ways to communicate this.

Really, there is nothing to get mad about. This is an open Pokemon forum, feel free to come and go as you wish. Some get grumpy when a newer member makes posts that violate the rules, because they are supposed to be read and followed with every post. Since not every post can be cracked down on (Reno, while admirable in his determination, doesn't have the time to catch absolutely every infractable offense), it is like a slap in the face to many users, and ultimately leads to periods of serious trolling.

And who exactly is JustinConnor?
    Gone.

check "updated kanto team" hes in there...

~Kujoshan

~Kujoshan

Click or be Clicked

DigitalLove
    Salavoir
    Calum (sorta)
    JustinConnor
    Spareux
    LOL

you disregarded EVERYTHING.
    excuse me i actually started off with a good rate, and i tried to help since you where obviously going to get flamed to hell.
    and you completely ignored it.
    so of course i do what any decent, self respecting serebii user would do, and flamed you.
    ultimately you brought this on yourself.
    I'd put "Sig under construction".
    But i'd probably get banned, again.

no you did what a lowlife jack*** would do....

~Kujoshan

~Kujoshan

Click or be Clicked

no you did what a lowlife jack*** would do....
    I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH DIRTY THINGS WITH YOUR MOTHER.
    just cause she's the in thing at the moment.

sorry, just had to be said before thread is closed.
    I'd put "Sig under construction".
    But i'd probably get banned, again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12