Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to Mewtwo?

....if you meant it in the anime, why did you post that in the manga section?

The two are pretty different.
    MK Wii FC: 4125-3565-2043

98% of teenagers cannot perform basic math. If you're one of the 7% who can, copy and paste this into your sig.

I hack pokemon with my AR. Don't like it? Tough.

FFIII DS sucks, and MMX6 sucks even more, but MMX7 is just crap.

It is said that when it roars, a volcano erupts somewhere around the globe.

ENTEI embodies the passion of magma. This POKEMON is thought to have been born in the eruption of a volcano. It blasts fire that consumes all it touches.

ENTEI learns Roar at level 15.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon-dana
    But seriously, I agree with BitchBlast's point from a few posts back.

i have a level 100 Mewtwo on my uber team and his sp attack is 405 with aura sphere why wouldnt u want one?

Hello. I am WisdomTree the Sudowoodo. I know everything about Pokemon, so PM BlazeXX and he will ask me personally your question. if you critizise me, i will Sucker Punch you or hit you with this cool hammer made out of Wood i found outside a bar last week.If you want to battle me, add BlazeXX's FC (1505 4017 9399) and battle me 1 on 1. I am the coolest Talking Tree in the world-am I not?

Other then the fact that your Mewtwo is not in the PokeSpecial manga and the fact that it is very likely Yellow's Chuchu can kick your Mewtwo intoo next week?

98% of teenagers cannot perform basic math. If you're one of the 7% who can, copy and paste this into your sig.

ENTEI embodies the passion of magma. This POKEMON is thought to have been born in the eruption of a volcano. It blasts fire that consumes all it touches.

>_<

Mewtwo jumped when Sird open pokeball. I think that's...
    and I also think Sird is Team Galatic. But joining TR just for... disguise..? or sumthin..?
    Y Team :3

pics from spp :3

....read what you wrote.

If you are being serious, you are absolutely insane.

>_<

Well, Archie did imply that Team Galactic somehow gave him the Guile Hideout disguise...

Anyways, I believe that Mewtwo was captured by Sird at the end of FRLG. She says something along the lines of, "Oh well, but I did get something of equal value." What could be of equal value to Deoxys other than Mewtwo?

Quote Originally Posted by Lugion View Post
    Well, Archie did imply that Team Galactic somehow gave him the Guile Hideout disguise...

Anyways, I believe that Mewtwo was captured by Sird at the end of FRLG. She says something along the lines of, "Oh well, but I did get something of equal value." What could be of equal value to Deoxys other than Mewtwo?
    Well I think the five dexholders turned into stone

They were indeed turned to stone, but that's not really obtaining much. Obviously Team Rocket's primary goal was to capture Deoxys and use it to locate Silver. But Silver was turned to stone, too, so... Wouldn't that be a loss?

For team rocket it is hard to deal with the dexholders and team rocket had some problems with them in the past

I honestly got the feeling that Team Rocket wasn't concerned with the 'dex holders at all in the FRLG arc, except for Red and Silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugion View Post
    I honestly got the feeling that Team Rocket wasn't concerned with the 'dex holders at all in the FRLG arc, except for Red and Silver.
    Don't forget yellow sird and orm escaped because sird said that they would lose against yellow

Okay, so that's two enemies vs. the so-called strongest Pokemon in existence.

Plus the fact that they still lost their future leader.

not sure......

I think I see Mewtwo in late of DP chapter

Sird imply that she injured from lorelei's special ice attack and must cure herself in Kanto.

After she recover, she say she look for escaping Deoxy.

But she is chased by Mewtwo , so she escape to Sinnoh in late of DP chapter.

This I state that Mewtwo remain in Kanto and isn't captured yet.

I don't think anyone knows where Mewtwo went besides the author (Hidenori Kusaka) and illustrator (Satoshi Yamamoto), lol. The "disappearance" of Mewtwo and petrification of the Pokedex holders are left as cliffhangers, probably going to be resolved in the Diamond and Pearl chapter.

The Pokeball was made by Team Rocket, so it definitely is a "special ball," lol. That Pokeball, used by Sird in order to disable Deoxys, unleashed a powerful energy beam, which the Pokedex holders (and Mewtwo?) blocked with their bodies, and therefore, were turned to stone.

I don't know why the energy caused the Pokedex holders to turn to stone, but the energy must have been powerful, since the Pokeball, like I said before, was made by Team Rocket. The Pokeball was probably manufactured with the idea of capturing Deoxys or another powerful Pokemon in mind; and since Pokemon have a stronger will to survive than humans, the energy must have overwhelmed the Pokedex holders' bodies. And of course, every cliffhanger is supposed to make the plot interesting. XD

You can view the specific manga panel again here: http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/…
    http://www.xtmmo.com

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyteddy View Post
    I don't think anyone knows where Mewtwo went besides the author (Hidenori Kusaka) and illustrator (Satoshi Yamamoto), lol. The "disappearance" of Mewtwo and petrification of the Pokedex holders are left as cliffhangers, probably going to be resolved in the Diamond and Pearl chapter.

The Pokeball was made by Team Rocket, so it definitely is a "special ball," lol. That Pokeball, used by Sird in order to disable Deoxys, unleashed a powerful energy beam, which the Pokedex holders (and Mewtwo?) blocked with their bodies, and therefore, were turned to stone.

I don't know why the energy caused the Pokedex holders to turn to stone, but the energy must have been powerful, since the Pokeball, like I said before, was made by Team Rocket. The Pokeball was probably manufactured with the idea of capturing Deoxys or another powerful Pokemon in mind; and since Pokemon have a stronger will to survive than humans, the energy must have overwhelmed the Pokedex holders' bodies. And of course, every cliffhanger is supposed to make the plot interesting. XD
    What are you talking about?

The Diamond and Pearl chapter finished almost two years ago.

We know what happened to Mewtwo. He chased after Sird, but she managed to escape.

His current whereabouts are unknown.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 27th October 2012 at 5:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    What are you talking about?

The Diamond and Pearl chapter finished almost two years ago.

We know what happened to Mewtwo. He chased after Sird, but she managed to escape.

His current whereabouts are unknown.
    So his current status is still a mystery (well, not as much as it was before Sird explained some backstories in the DP arc). Well, it's not like he's in danger but it hasn't been revealed to the audience that Mewtwo found out that the petrified dexholders are fine now...if he was one of the passengers on the boats at the end of the Emerald arc then that would solve it (but then again that would spoil the mystery of what happened to him after Sird fired that beam at that time). So for all we know Mewtwo may probably be still flying around trying to find Sird still thinking that confronting her will cure the petrifications of the Dexholders. And isn't there a signature move for Mewtwo introduced in Generation V? Shouldn't he be present in order to show off that move? Mewtwo's whereabouts are still, at best, a mystery, even though a lot of questions got answered recently.

I really don't care enough to find out what happened to Mewtwo tbh. Although I reckon we might see him show up somewhere during one of the fifth gen arcs, so the manga can shop around Psystrike for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedy Spyze View Post
    I really don't care enough to find out what happened to Mewtwo tbh. Although I reckon we might see him show up somewhere during one of the fifth gen arcs, so the manga can shop around Psystrike for a bit.
    well tbh I can't see Mewtwo appearing in any of the Gen V chapters (or at least the ones whose games are currently out) since he's not relevant to any of the plots. Maybe he makes a brief appearance in HGSS and show off Psystrike to foreshadow Gen V? There were a few instances in the manga where the last chapter of a Generation foreshadowed an element in the next generation like Green's Snubull and Sird's mention of Galactic...

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    well tbh I can't see Mewtwo appearing in any of the Gen V chapters (or at least the ones whose games are currently out) since he's not relevant to any of the plots. Maybe he makes a brief appearance in HGSS and show off Psystrike to foreshadow Gen V? There were a few instances in the manga where the last chapter of a Generation foreshadowed an element in the next generation like Green's Snubull and Sird's mention of Galactic...
    It's obvious that Saque won't be finished off in HGSS, so I believe she'll be an antagonist in BW2. Done, here is the connection between Gen V and Mewtwo, now they just need to have him appearing there to use the move.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Mewtwo exploded,face the fact that he's dead because he comitted suicide after Ash and Mew defeated Mewtwo.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Mewtwo exploded,face the fact that he's dead because he comitted suicide after Ash and Mew defeated Mewtwo.
    Wrong section my friend. This is manga, not the anime. If this is the anime we all knew that ^^
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Psychic View Post
    Wrong section my friend. This is manga, not the anime. If this is the anime we all knew that ^^
    He's not serious he's just trying to be a troll ._.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12