Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Skipping stones ( advance + a hint of palletshipping ) Rated T

Long wait?! I hate waiting! XD Jk, Just make it a good one. Could you tell us why it's going to take so long? Is it a long chapter, or is it just hard to write it?
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Well... One because so many shippings are put into this chapter.
    and two: I need to make it gggggooooooooodddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    O.o I soung like DAWN!!!!!!

oh... the next chappie is yet to be done! I'm guessing tomorrow or later today!
    (Image by PD+)Click below to see my fic!! ( Advance with a hint off Pokeshipping!!! )
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post10007400

Quote Originally Posted by XxMays_flowerxX View Post

oh... the next chappie is yet to be done! I'm guessing tomorrow or later today!
    Wow... so much for waiting... That was incredibly fast, it takes me a week or longer to write chapters for my fanfic (unfortunatly not a shipping fic). How do you manage to pull that off?
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Huzzah!A post and-WAIT A SEC IM IN YOUR SIGGY???THHHHAAAAANNNNNKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!Seriously thank you,I could say that for like 5 minutes right now.Huzzah!A post maybe today or tomorrow!How can you sound like dawn when you are writing?

Edit:Omg eon we posted on same minute
    Last edited by BlazeFusion76; 24th July 2009 at 2:08 AM. Reason: Omg!
    Pokemon pearl freind code: 4511-7516-4862

Check out XxMays_FlowerxX's AMAZING story (in progress!)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=404677
    And her SUPER-COOL-AWESOME oneshot!!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=403481

Advance4ev is my best bud! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeFusion76 View Post
    Huzzah!A post and-WAIT A SEC IM IN YOUR SIGGY???THHHHAAAAANNNNNKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Seriously thank you, I could say that for like 5 minutes right now.Huzzah! A post maybe today or tomorrow! How can you sound like dawn when you are writing?

Edit: Omg eon we posted on same minute
    When she said she sounded like Dawn, maybe she meant when she said "gggggooooooooodddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Edit: ZOMG! XD

yeah in my next chappie she does that alot! ^.^
    well the chapter is going along real fine so - grunts -
    'no need to worry!
    (Image by PD+)Click below to see my fic!! ( Advance with a hint off Pokeshipping!!! )

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    When she said she sounded like Dawn, maybe she meant when she said "gggggooooooooodddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Edit: ZOMG! XD
    You cant sound like something when its writen,that dosent make any sense*slaps eon*

Also if you really did edit it would of said last edited by eon on such a date,dont bother changing it now,I WILL NO!

Edit:Woops your post lagged on my comp may,soz cant help it
    Why did you have to put the overhyperactive dawn in it >.> Oh well on second thought it could be funny
    Last edited by BlazeFusion76; 24th July 2009 at 2:45 AM. Reason: Post lag :(

Ahh *in panic mode* I forgot to comment(not review but comment)!!!!

Wow, when you meant wait, I thought it was gonna be a week or even a month!! Ok that's it I'm gonna stay up today and tomorrow so I don't miss the chapter!! *keeps refreshing page*

Anyways, can't wait!!

Nice story!
    You update really fast!!
    Cant wait for next chappie
    Keep writing!!

C.BZK, Out

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeFusion76 View Post
    You cant sound like something when its writen,that dosent make any sense*slaps eon*

Also if you really did edit it would of said last edited by eon on such a date,dont bother changing it now,I WILL NO!

Edit:Woops your post lagged on my comp may,soz cant help it
    Why did you have to put the overhyperactive dawn in it >.> Oh well on second thought it could be funny
    It doesn't say "last edited by *insert name here* at *insert time here*" if you edit it in the same minuite as you posted it.

.......To above post:LIES!!!!

^wow, that's not spam at all *sarcasam* Sorry, but you are wrong. Try it, it works.

Can't wait for next chapter!

Above^No its lies,lies,LIES!!!Anyway cant wait for the next chappie flower,DO IT QUICKER!!:O Lol

DAM! okay people sorry!
    but the chappie will hopefully be up by late sunday, or early monday..
    TT____TT
    thanks for your patience..

- XxMays_flowerxX

I was about to post,whats taking so long XD.Its s'ok take you time

Yeah, I don't mind waiting. Just as long as you're making the chapter better and not screwing around :P

Yay.... Can't wait.

Just take your time and make sure it's all good (wait, it's impossible for you to make something bad).

*still refreshing*

Ash Satoshi: Junior 17.
    May Hakura: Junior 17
    Misty Kasumi: Junior age:17(?)
    Brock Takeshi: Senior age:19
    Dawn Hikari:Sophmore age:16
    Barry Jun:Sophore age: 16

May's POV
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Chapter 6: Butterflies

“HEY! That’s my lunch money!”
    “ Oh my god, did you see what Lou was wearing?”
    “ Do you want non-dairy or 2% milk.”

We entered through the two grand doors, into the crowed lunch area. It was fairly larger then my other school, and it looked more opened, due to the large windows that over looked outside. It was raining, the droplets melted away all the snow. It was sad to see the snow gone, but the rain was more bearable then the snow. The walls were covered with posters of clubs, and upcoming drama plays. The students all sat in groups, they ate on long rectangular tables, some of them circular.

Ash was eying a table next to a window on the left side of the room. I looked over with him, scooting behind him a little. There was two girls and two boys sitting there. One was a red head, facing a tall, tanned boy, that I suspected to be a senior. Then there was the two other kids, one was a blunette, and the other was a blond. They both wore scarfs, and sat next to each other, laughing and eating. Maybe this was his table.

He took a step forward, heading over to the table he was staring at. I hid behind him, hiding myself from the view of the people who sat at the table. They won’t like me… He glanced down to me, raising one of his eyebrows, “What are you doing?”

Eh!? “ Um! Er-uh, I’m just hungry!” Oh, smooth…said the mental voice.

He stopped, turning around to stand in front of me, “ Do you want to get something first before we meet my friends?” I nodded, secretly sighing. Thank god. He led me to the line, which was not so long because we showed up late.

Ash picked up a tray, and slid by the line of food, picking out his choice of food. I fallowed, carelessly placing food on my plate. I’m was so nervous, not only because of meeting ash’s friends, but also what I would do when I got there. My hands reached out for an apple from the fruit/salad bar. I didn’t want to look stupid and blank out. Oh, gosh what I’m I going to do. Ash took out his wallet, filing through some money to give to the cashier. I grasped the two five dollar bills that were in my backpack's front pocket, and placed it in the lady’s hand before he could.

He narrowed his eye’s at me, “ What do you think your doing?”
    I smirked and walked around him, “ We had a deal, remember?”

He mumbled something under his breath, and picked up his pace, to meet mines. My butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. The table was in view again, and the Red headed girl, was facing me and Ash. She glimpsed up, meeting up with my eyes for a second, then up to his. I hid myself before anyone else got the chance to see me also. I felt his eye’s roll beside me, his pace slowed when the table was a few feet from us. The butterflies turned into hornets, stinging me from the inside.

“Sa-Sa!” a sweet pitch chimed. I peeked from under his arm to see who it came from. It was the blunette, she looked like she could be in freshmen year, her dark blue eye’s twinkled like a child, fascinated in a shiny toy. “Sa-Sa, why are you so late! Were is she! I want to see the new girl! I’ve been waiting ssssooooo long! Come on, come on!” she wined.

The golden eyed boy interrupted, “ You have no idea how hyped up she was in class. She was like a ticking time bomb.” I heard a slap, and a moan.

Ash chuckled nervously, his hand scratched the back of his head, “ We bumped into… something on the way. But hey now were here!” He placed his hands back to his tray, “ Dawn, don’t call me that. You already got Brock and Barry saying it now.”

She shrugged, and leaped out of her chair, “ Yeah yeah, were is sssssshhhhhhheeeee!!!??”

So they knew I was coming? And that girl- I mean Dawn sounded so excited to met me. The stinging stopped. Ash looked behind him down to me, “Why are you so nervous?” I pouted, and straightened up. He laughed and side stepped so his back wasn’t facing me. He gestured his hand out to the petite girl in front of him, “ May, this is Dawn, and the rest of my friends.”

I flushed, and bowed to them, “ H-hello! Um, er nice to meet you all, I’m May Hakura.” A high-pitched squeal caught my attention, and I glanced up. The girl named Dawn, snapped my tray out of my hands, and placed it on their table. Then she returned back to me with her smile and eye’s full with energy.

“ The names Dawn! I’m so happy that I finally get to meet ya! I know we’ll be great friends!” My hands twitched, the pain in my stomach diapered. Friends? Dawn jumped up and down, and grasped my wrist, and sat me down next to her. I cringed when the pressure in my wrists returned.
    “ We’ll be BFFs!! Oh! And make up buddies, and-“

“ Dawn, other people want to introduce themselves too” exclaimed, the other girl who sat in front of us. Dawn giggled, and hugged the side of me. “ Well, my name is Misty. Misty Kasumi. It’s a pleasure to meet you May.” She gestured her hand out to me to shake. I struggled to reach out and shake it. ( Dawn was so strong! )

I smiled and giggled, knowing that everything so far was going great. I noticed the boy that sat next to her wasn’t there anymore. I looked around the table, glancing left and right. I jumped when I noticed he was kneeling next to me. “ HELLOOO!! I’m Brock Takeshi, your prince in shining armor. My you are such a beautiful flower!” I sweat dropped, very flattered by his… um kindness?
    “ I made this for you!!” Out of no where, a medium sized painting was in his hands. The background was very elegant, and peaceful! Such wonderful designs, he used for the sky! My eye’s trailed down, and I grew rigid. “ I knew you would love it! It’s you!”

“ehh…” I was speechless… but not technically in the way of fascination. A stick figure? I peeked down to my waist. Maybe I should eat more. I frowned, and quickly wiped it away with a smile.
    “Thank you! Y-your so kind…”

Ash sat beside Barry, his fingers pinched the bridge of his nose, “ Brock, she’s a junior.”

Dawns arms tightened on me more, she glared down at Brock beside her and me. His face grew flabbergasted, his forehead leaned against the table edge, “Oh..really?” He turned away from us,
    “ WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL!!!” Ash and the blond muttered, ‘ what an idiot.’ Then sighed, ‘ but he’s our idiot’

The golden eye’s boy smiled, pointing his thumb at himself, “ And last but not least! My name is Barry!” He wrapped his arm around Ash’s neck and rustled the top of his hair,
    “ Ash here said you came from Hoenn right?” I nodded, and watched ash slap his hand away.
    “ That’s pretty cool! What part? My friend said the beaches over there are nicer then here.”

I was surprised that this boy knew about Hoenn, “ I lived in Petalsburg city! And it’s true, the water is wonderful in the summer time.” He smiled and bit off the end of his corn dog that was on his plate. I sighed and looked down at my fists, “ Wow, thank you so much everyone. I was pretty nervous you guys wouldn’t like me.”

Dawn’s hands flew off me and into the air, “What! Why would we not like you! Your so nice and polite, not to mention pretty too!” I flushed, and bit my lip. “ Plus a friend of Sa-sa’s is a friend of mine! Right Sa-sa!”

“ THAT’S IT! LET ME AT HER!” he lunged out of his chair, targeting at her. She swiftly moved out of the way and danced around the table ( not literally ). He growled, and chased after her, “DAWN!”

She giggled, drifting across the floor gracefully as a gazelle. I laughed, and faced Misty who seemed to be quite quiet, “ So, what do you guys do here at school?” She sipped on her soda, and twirled the straw between her fingers. It reminded me of the dandelion.

Misty laughed, staring at ripples in her cup, “ We’ll your looking at it.” I twisted in my seat, seeing everyone talking and sitting patiently in there seat. I looked back at her, simply stunned. She twisted her ribbon that tied up her hair, “ Your not in Hoenn anymore. Here nothing happens, and you know why?” She paused, picking up her apple and biting into it. I waited for her to swallow her piece.
    “ All because this school thinks that if we had food fights and dances, we wouldn’t concentrate on learning. It’s kind of selfish if you asked me. Just ain’t fair.” She shook her head, and rose up from her seat with her tray, and headed for the trash cans in the center of the room.

Barry was talking with Brock, he would laugh often and slap his back. I realized I haven’t eaten, so I picked up a slice of pizza and nibbled the end of it. Hmm, his friends were very nice and not to mention polite! I mean now I’m laughing how funny it all seemed to get nervous about. And Dawn, she was so cute! She kind of reminds me of a little sister, so energetic and and young. And that name, Sa-sa? Hehe, that’s funny!

Dawn swung around behind me, hiding her face in my hair, “May! Sa-sa is being sooo mean! Tell him to stop!! Pleaseeee!! Pretty pllleeeeaaasssseeee!” Ash was all red with fury, he crouched like he was going to pounce on her and rip her to shreds. Eh! Oh no that wouldn’t be good. She reappeared, sticking her tongue out to him, “ HA! You can’t get me! I’m behind May! Ha Ha!!”

He growled, his hands twitched by his sides, “Oh yeah! We’ll see about that!” He pounced, only grasping air other then Dawn. She was so quick! He puffed and started out to chase her again. I unthinkingly pulled him back. He stared, “ Huh?”

Misty glanced up to me when she sat down next to Brock. I chuckled, and peeked at Dawn then back to him, “ We all know this is going to end up as a ‘cat and mouse’ chase.' So just sit down and eat. I’m not going to let you waist the food I paid for.” Misty’s eye’s narrowed, then her hands clenched and unclenched.

I realized what she was narrowing at; my hands were still grasped around his shirt. I released my hold and placed them in my lap. He shrugged and sat himself next to me, shooting death stares at Dawn across the table. Dawn was explaining to Barry about how her last class, she hugged his left shoulder like a little girl would do to there dad. They were a rather cute couple, and from the looks of it, Barry had a certain feeling for Dawn too. I smiled, opening up my water bottle, I picked up in the lunch line. She still had ways to go before she and him could be in a relationship. She’s a freshman after all.

I sighed and stared down at my plate of food. Wow I really did pick a lot of food. I looked over to Ash’s plate, he had one pizza, a soda, and carrots. I had two pizzas, one apple, a salad and water bottle. The heat came back in my cheeks. Well this is embarrassing… I rose, with tray in hand, and walked tords the trash cans. My eye’s glanced down to my wrists; they were red, and throbbing. This is my first day of school, and I already get in trouble. The food, toppled over into the bins, falling into the piles of other half eaten, pizzas, and empty soda cans. I stood there just staring at the tray that was now empty.

A lot was happening today, I made new friends, enemies, being attacked, then been saved, that thought about John too. I never thought about him a lot, just today seemed like the memory was screeching in my ears, giving me some sign. Yeah… but what was it trying to tell me? What if…

I glanced back to the table to Ash, then back to my tray. No that’s Impossible, his son must be in middle school, not high school, that would have been a long time since they seen each other. I scrammed the thoughts away, and headed back to the table. All the wonders of things that seem to get me so worked up, it's pretty funny to even worry about them at all. I shouldn’t even be worrying about the past, because I need to focus on what’s happening now. I returned were I last was, and smiled to my friends.

Dawn departed from Barry to sit on the other side of me, she then hugged my arm. Her expression was so blissful, and cheerful, it was just so hard to even think how she keeps it up. She faced Brock and Misty, she tugged my arm, “Why are you guys so quiet? Your usually so wired up and talking trough the entire lunch period!”

Brock was turned away from us, his finger tips touched each other, and his eye’s where flowing with fake tears, “I’ll tell you why Dawn! Because I thought that today I was going to finally a girl that would be mine!! I even made a painting! WAHHHHHH!!! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH PAIN I HAD TO GO THROUGH TO MAKE THAT! UHHHEHHWAHHHH!!!” his fists banged into his legs.

Ash slugged his seat, whistling a random tune. I wouldn’t have guess it was you who gave him the pain. Dawn Ignored him, only focused on Misty for the moment, “Misty, why are you so quiet?” Dawn tilted her head, her curiosity was glowing in her eyes.

She flushed, her eye’s Darted from me to Dawn, her Index finger made circular movements on the table. Misty’s emerald eye’s tailed down to them, only concentrating on the invisible circles. She grunted ,
    “ I don’t know Dawn. Maybe I’m just so absorbed about learning about May.” Her lips twitched.
    “ Mostly I’m just wondering about the fact why you moved” Her eye’s met up to me.

Then the whole table grew curios with the same question. Oh no, this isn’t good. I can’t tell them the truth, what if they thought my family was poor! Oh if my mom was crazy? Oh no, oh no. I just stared at all of them in panic, all these eye’s are on me. What to say… what to say! I thought I seen the red head’s lips quickly smirk. Oh just tell them, but not the details. I think they wouldn’t ask… will they?

“ We left on a personal note.” I murmured.

She frowned, and straighten in her seat, “ Oh. I’m so sorry that you had to go. To leave all your friends. That must hurt.” She got up and picked up her bag off the floor, then circled the table saying her good bye’s. “ The bell is going to ring in a few seconds, so I’m going to line up by the door.” She stopped by me and Dawn, “ It was nice meeting you May,see you around.” Then she took off, walking tords the cafeteria exits.

I had a feeling Misty didn’t quite like me like the others did. I frowned, and got up like the others where. Dawn was next to Barry again, both of them were whispering to each other, there faces were a bit surprised. Brock came over to Ash, patting him on the shoulder, “ I’ll go check it out.” He smiled and bowed tords my direction, “ It was great meeting you, May. I hope you shall sit with us tomorrow.” I smiled, and bowed back. Then he left, to confront Misty.

So this wasn’t what she normally did I suspect. I felt bad, maybe I offended her, I hope I didn’t.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG GGGGGGGG!!!!

The floor rumbled beneath my feet, and the tables vibrated, the students all flowed out through the cafeteria doors. Dawn jumped, placing her pink backpack on her shoulders, then hugged Barry, and skipped to the cafeterias other exit. Barry stood there dumbfounded, then waved good bye; He left the other direction.
    Now only me and Ash where at the table. He watched Dawn skip out the doors and tords building E. He quickly slipped on his shoulder strap, and picked up my painting that was laid faced down on the ground.

“ Lets go. Were going to be late.”
    He then advanced were Dawn was headed out. Wait! I had P.E next! Is he going to take me over there then run to his class? I couldn’t do that! I sprint in till I could walk beside him, I tugged on his sleeve, pleading to get his attention, he smiled reading the panic in my eye’s. His fist knocked against my left cheek lightly, playfully referring me, to not to worry. I sighed, and decided just to go with it. I knew I wouldn’t like it knowing that I would make him late.

We entered through the large double doors, and were reunited with the hallway, the students were flying past us, from different directions. He made a left turn, walking past all the inside classes. There was a clear door that leaded outside, to the back of the school. Please don’t tell me that were-

He handed me the painting that was in his hand, and grasped the push bar to open the door, “Your going to need this. It’s pouring down pretty bad.” Really? We were going outside in the rain? But he would get wet and sick! I hovered the board over my head, preparing myself for the down-pour of the clouds tears.

Pit. pit. Pit .pit. .pit. pit. Pit. drop. Drip. Pit .pit. pit. Pit. Pit………..

The falling rain, collided with my shelter, the droplets shattered like glass and diamonds on the floor. The tree’s were wavering in the chilling air, the wind bristled through the tree’s branches , they whistled and fluttered. We ran underneath the earth’s shower, the puddles we stomped a pound would ripple, and splash in the air, the dimonds and jewels flew in the air. The sky's were gray, almost black, the blades of grass we past waved as we ran. The building was coming up ahead, the floor below us blurred, our surroundings all seemed to disappear, the only thing that we wanted to belong was under the gym’s roof.

Ash’s face and hair was drenched by the rain’s shower, he had goosebumps on the surface of him skin, his lower lip trembled from the cold. I felt so bad that he didn’t have a jacket to keep himself from getting wet, and also the fact I had something to keep myself from being wet other then him. He was just so… nice. Thankfully our heads were now covered under the buildings outside visor. Some students were still outside, and from the looks of it, the door was locked. Dawn was sitting against the wall, her eye’s brightened when she saw me. I was too, knowing she was in my class.

She lunged for me and hugged me, I returned it too and laughed. Ash sat down where Dawn was, shivering like crazy. She squealed and jumped up and down, “ Ash! Why didn’t you tell me she was in our class!” Wait, so he wasn’t dropping me off, he was going to class with me? WAIT! WHY IS DAWN HERE! Shouldn’t she be in a gym with only freshmens?

I backed away, and sat next down to Ash, “ Why didn’t you say that you had class with me last period?”

He huffed in his cuffed hands, his smile reappeared on his face, “ Well I didn’t want Dawn to know you were in the same class as us. Then she would of attacked you on the spot at lunch.” Dawn glared, but shrugged. She would really do that!? He laughed at my flabbergasted expression and hugged his knee’s,
    “ I-it’s p-pretty c-cold, hu-h?”

Me and dawn nodded, rubbing our arms and hands together. She remained standing up, looking out for the teacher, “ Hey Ash, what do you think that was back there? You know with Misty? I never seen her like that before.”

His eyebrows furrowed, “ I don’t know either. She was kind of acting strange when she noticed we were late for lunch. But it’s probably nothing, Brock said he would find out.” He leaned his head back againts the wall, looking up to the ceiling, “Where is that P.E teacher, it’s f-freezing!”

“ Say Dawn, what are you doing here? Aren’t you a freshmen?” She giggled, still looking out to the rain.

“ Nah, I’m a sophomore! Just like Barry!” I almost toppled on my side, my hands saved my face from being on the floor. She turned half way to me, “ Yeah I get that a lot! Hehe!” But she acted so young! Who would of known! Wow… a sophomore?
    “ There he is! Hi teacher!”

Ash jumped up, “Finally!” he turned around to me and helped me up. I smiled and grasped his hand, then he pulled me up slowly up to my feet. ( my wrist still hurt a little ) I was a tad bit nervous about being in the same P.E class as Ash and Dawn. I was extremely clumsy in P.E. And if this was going to end badly, it’s most likely to be me, with a racket around my head.
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Kay! there you go! >.<
    okay how does Ash know where May's last class is?
    Well if you read I believe chapter 3; he reads her schedule!
    um.. okay so I'm of to type some more!
    R&R please!

Default First Comment at Long Last!!!! xDDDD

Okay first off yay first comment (though I don't think it really count cause our usual first person is sick -_- Get well soon!!). Quick question, is this chapter on of the longer ones?? I don't know, it just seems like that. Anyways, on with the review!!
    Ash took out his wallet, filing through some money to give to the cashier. I grasped the two five dollar bills that were in my backpack's front pocket, and placed it in the lady’s hand before he could.

Wow, after all thats happened, May still remembers about there deal. I kinda forgot myself ^^;

Dawn....xD You got Dawn PERFECTLY!!!! I don't know she just seems like the fangirl type to me.
    I noticed the boy that sat next to her wasn’t there anymore. I looked around the table, glancing left and right. I jumped when I noticed he was kneeling next to me. “ HELLOOO!! I’m Brock Takeshi, your prince in shining armor. My you are such a beautiful flower!” I sweat dropped, very flattered by his… um kindness?
    Lol so Brock, Poor May. I was actually surprised that Misty didn't pull his ear, unless I missed that *rereads chapter*
    ehh…” I was speechless… but not technically in the way of fascination. A stick figure? I peeked down to my waist. Maybe I should eat more. I frowned, and quickly wiped it away with a smile.
    XDDDD You knew I was going to quote that!! May has to eat more xD
    Misty glanced up to me when she sat down next to Brock. I chuckled, and peeked at Dawn then back to him, “ We all know this is going to end up as a ‘cat and mouse’ chase.' So just sit down and eat. I’m not going to let you waist the food I paid for.” Misty’s eye’s narrowed, then her hands clenched and unclenched.
    Oooo am I sensing jealousy in group.... You know, even in the show, I don't think Misty ever really liked May. More of an aquaintance(don't know how to spell it) as a friend

Ok, review getting to long, must wrap it up. All in all, awesome shippyness(twinleaf and advance), awesome chapter, and wonder what will happen in PE.

Gosh I really need to stop making long reviews(I hope you don't mind) -_-;

To the above,dont worry a reivew isnt really a reivew if its short (a bit like me o.o).Oh and in case anyone dosent know I'm that "sick" person.Anyway, my thoughts about the story!

Huzzah the next chapter!I liked it alot,but no advance shippy :'(,oh well I suppose there was enough in the chapter before ^^.Im sensing the slight pokeshipping here.#Jealousy!#
    Heh heh,well you definently kept brock in character XD.Will be interesting what will happen in P.E. Unless you just skip it,if you know what I mean.All shall tell in chapter 7!
    10/10 as usual,this story rules,this chapter rules,you rule!

PE stands for Physical Education. It's all those physical things you are required to do, like run laps and play sports. Maybe they call it something different where you live or that you don't have PE at all (if you don't then you are soooo lucky)

Excellent chapter, you're really getting good at writing this fic. Only one comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMays_flowerxX View Post
    And if this was going to end badly, it’s most likely to be me, with a racket around my head.
    Win XD

Wow. Very, very nice work XxMays_flowerxX! Firstly and foremostly, I usually do NOT read these sorts of fic, e.g. real life, high school, middle school, etc. etc. Rarely ever do I even bother reading the first lines of any such fanfiction, but I've got to hand it to you. You've THOROUGHLY gripped my attention!

By the way, in my reviews, I typically give very very harsh but I hope constructive criticism, just as fair warning...

I love your style; it's very, very descriptive, I believe many times you have described how the characters feel while going about their day to day business through the rain and getting cold under it and so forth and so on. Their thoughts throughout the text also flows very seamlessly between dialog and mental thoughts. I love it! The description is what makes this story.

While others would say that excessive description distracts the readers from the bulk of the plot, I argue otherwise. A story without description is like a cow without the beef on its skeleton: tasteless. Kudos to you and realizing it!

Also, I am flabbergasted by your ability to BALANCE shipping and regular plot. It's unbelievable and throroughly enjoyable. While unfortunately the chapters that don't have as much shippyness tend to feel empty, the ones that do do not fail to please. Keep up the great work.

Spoiler:- Here's where I get more critical...:

Now letting my enjoyment side better, me...I LOVE THIS FIC! Now when I log onto these forums, i'll be glad to see this particular thread uploaded. I CAN'T WAIT!

Keep it up, and I hope I didn't scare you...:P
    -lunarshadow

P.S. Hope you get around to reading my fic as well sometime! Oh, and about the grammar stuff, if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to look it over thoroughly to pick out the tiny mistakes! It's completely up to you though, and I'm fine if you don't need any pre-submission reviewing.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

Kay! sorry for the delay, I didn't have internet connection. >:[
    but reviews! reviews reviews!

Ash took out his wallet, filing through some money to give to the cashier. I grasped the two five dollar bills that were in my backpack's front pocket, and placed it in the lady’s hand before he could.

Wow, after all thats happened, May still remembers about there deal. I kinda forgot myself ^^;

Dawn....xD You got Dawn PERFECTLY!!!! I don't know she just seems like the fangirl type to me.
    I noticed the boy that sat next to her wasn’t there anymore. I looked around the table, glancing left and right. I jumped when I noticed he was kneeling next to me. “ HELLOOO!! I’m Brock Takeshi, your prince in shining armor. My you are such a beautiful flower!” I sweat dropped, very flattered by his… um kindness?
    Lol so Brock, Poor May. I was actually surprised that Misty didn't pull his ear, unless I missed that *rereads chapter*
    ehh…” I was speechless… but not technically in the way of fascination. A stick figure? I peeked down to my waist. Maybe I should eat more. I frowned, and quickly wiped it away with a smile.
    XDDDD You knew I was going to quote that!! May has to eat more xD
    Oooo am I sensing jealousy in group.... You know, even in the show, I don't think Misty ever really liked May. More of an aquaintance(don't know how to spell it) as a friend

Ok, review getting to long, must wrap it up. All in all, awesome shippyness(twinleaf and advance), awesome chapter, and wonder what will happen in PE.

Gosh I really need to stop making long reviews(I hope you don't mind) -_-;
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Wow! thanks for the review! I dont mind at all actually.
    but yeah, I wanted to make May seem like the polite and inoccent type. So when Brock gave her the painting, she just had to take it XD

Oh yes, she remebers. I deals a deal right?
    Brock... POOR Brock XD
    To the above,dont worry a reivew isnt really a reivew if its short (a bit like me o.o).Oh and in case anyone dosent know I'm that "sick" person.Anyway, my thoughts about the story!

Huzzah the next chapter!I liked it alot,but no advance shippy :'(,oh well I suppose there was enough in the chapter before ^^.Im sensing the slight pokeshipping here.#Jealousy!#
    Heh heh,well you definently kept brock in character XD.Will be interesting what will happen in P.E. Unless you just skip it,if you know what I mean.All shall tell in chapter 7!
    10/10 as usual,this story rules,this chapter rules,you rule!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Really? - looks back - I-I thought I add some in there.. O.o
    Yes again... Poor Brock
    NO!!!!!!! I have to include P.E!!!!
    XD well thank you so much for the review!
    When Misty came up, I got a bad feeling. During the whole lunch, I got this bad feeling about her. I knew she was going to get jealous, now or after.

I did sense some Advanceshippyness. How you could you not, BlazeFusion76?
    I'm no grammar expert and I properly never will, so I can't judge anything on your writing, except that you spelled red with a big R and Ash had also a little ash.

Good story, nice to see more. Never give up hope, good to see a long Advanceshipping story, where it's very fun to read. Thumbs up!

And one thing, what is actually P.E?
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    thanks! - smiles - I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not the type of person who puts MAJOR shipping in EVERY chapter you know. The story has to have balance! >.< well at least you noticed some shipping in there! ^.^
    Oh, Pe? well it's an other word for Gym!
    yes... another person to look out for *wink wink *
    thank you!
    Excellent chapter, you're really getting good at writing this fic. Only one comment:
    And if this was going to end badly, it’s most likely to be me, with a racket around my head.
    Win XD
    - burts out laughing -
    yeah that's my favorite part!
    Wow. Very, very nice work XxMays_flowerxX! Firstly and foremostly, I usually do NOT read these sorts of fic, e.g. real life, high school, middle school, etc. etc. Rarely ever do I even bother reading the first lines of any such fanfiction, but I've got to hand it to you. You've THOROUGHLY gripped my attention!

By the way, in my reviews, I typically give very very harsh but I hope constructive criticism, just as fair warning...

I love your style; it's very, very descriptive, I believe many times you have described how the characters feel while going about their day to day business through the rain and getting cold under it and so forth and so on. Their thoughts throughout the text also flows very seamlessly between dialog and mental thoughts. I love it! The description is what makes this story.

While others would say that excessive description distracts the readers from the bulk of the plot, I argue otherwise. A story without description is like a cow without the beef on its skeleton: tasteless. Kudos to you and realizing it!

Also, I am flabbergasted by your ability to BALANCE shipping and regular plot. It's unbelievable and throroughly enjoyable. While unfortunately the chapters that don't have as much shippyness tend to feel empty, the ones that do do not fail to please. Keep up the great work.Now letting my enjoyment side better, me...I LOVE THIS FIC! Now when I log onto these forums, i'll be glad to see this particular thread uploaded. I CAN'T WAIT!

Keep it up, and I hope I didn't scare you...:P
    -lunarshadow

P.S. Hope you get around to reading my fic as well sometime! Oh, and about the grammar stuff, if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to look it over thoroughly to pick out the tiny mistakes! It's completely up to you though, and I'm fine if you don't need any pre-submission reviewing.
    WOW! - squeals -
    I lllooovvveeee your fanfic!!! ( I commented on your chappie by the way )
    well yes I understand. as fast as your reading the grammar mistakes must piss you off. I'm sorry. I will reread before posting. I will PM you for my next ship.
    ( to pre-read and fix... what's it called.. Beta reader?
    but thank you for the kind words and requests. It really helps to know what I need to improve! ^.^ and yes, I love to show the story other then tell. well thank you so much!

Ash Satoshi: Junior age: 17.
    May Hakura: Junior age: 17
    Dawn Hikari:Sophmore age:16
    Tracey Kenji:Junior age: 18

May's POV
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Chapter 7: P.E or death trap?

P.E, physical education, gym, whatever you want to call it, is the worst thing you could place me in. I can’t even run without hitting something, or falling over. I’m not a magnet for trouble, I’m a magnet for disasters. What’s even worse is that I found out we were starting in the unit of basket ball and really, I don’t want to end up as a crumpled ball myself at the end of today. Haven’t I had enough pain for today?

The coach stalked across the room tords me and the students who stood in a straight line. He was rather young, probably around the age of 20, he wore a gray sweat suit, and blue hat. His brown eye’s peeked from under it, to us all, “Okay listen up kids! You all have heard that were starting up a new unit, so today were working on passing the ball to each other.” He stopped in front of a student who was talking to her friend. She muted, and looked away from her classmate. He nodded, and continued down the line,
    “ I need all you to form a team of four, and stand in a row so I could write down your captain's name. Remember, these people will be apart of your practice for the week, in till I put you guys in groups for the real game. Now lets get a move on!” He blew into his whistle; the ringing sound echoed of the large walls.

Then the whole class burst through the line, scattering around in circles like ants.
    “ I need a partner! HELLO! People hello!”
    “Mr. Promo we have our team!”
    “ Sorry we already have a team”
    “ Darn! Help! Anyone I need a team!!! GAHHH!!!!”

I walked around to find Dawn, hoping she didn’t have a partner yet. It was pretty hard to find her with all of these people running around in the same uniform, but I shouldn’t let my hopes down! I passed an group of sophomore girls, then spotted the blunette I was looking for. Luckily, she was running tords my direction from my right. She looked at me like I was a target, and she was the arrow; I backed away, holding up my hands. She jumped, her foot was aimed for my back. I turned around and tried to make a run for it, but she ended up landing on me. I used my hands to support my fall; which then the pain that sent a trimmer in my body, reminded me that I just made the matter worse.

She waved her small hand in the air, “ Sa-sa! I found another team mate! Hehe!” I coughed and struggled to get up. Her weight wasn’t pushing down on my back anymore, and I could finally raise my head. I moaned and laid it on the surface. “ You okay May?”

I rose my hands, placing my fingers to form a thumbs up, “ I-I’m okay…” I’m glad Ash didn’t tell her I was in her class earlier, then she would have jumped on me and probably ended me up in the nurses office.

Unexpectedly, the floor was moving away from me. Eh!? Wait how can that be? I’m not pushing my self up! I seen two hands lifting me up by my elbows, I started to panic and twist and turn, what if it was that psycho!? I was able to twist around, when my feet landed on the floor, and use my arm to hit the person who was trying to hurt me, in the head. My eye’s were closed and my hand smacked someones skin. It was probably seconds before I squinted through my eyes.

Sure enough it was a baffled Ash who’s cheek was now red, with my hand on it, that helped me up. I backed away and bowed apologetically up and down furiously, “ I’m so sorry! I didn’t know it was you, I thought you were that psycho! Um, I’m so, so very sorry!” He patted my head and headed tords Dawn.

“ What did I say about bowing like that? It doesn’t look good. Now come on, we have to line up.” I nodded and fallowed behind him to our line. Dawn found one more person who she introduced me to be Tracy. He was very nice, and extremely polite too. I lined up behind Ash; I was the last person in the row. I can’t believe I smacked him!

The teacher blew into his whistle to get the class in order, he turned around and faced the class, where a basketball was held in his hands. “Alright, you got your teams, you got your basketballs, now you kids are going to be assigned to your courts. Team One who is your Captain?”

“Casey sir!”
    “Team two?”
    “Gilbert sir!”
    “ Team three?!”
    “ huh? Oh! Um, Kimberly sir!”

I scooted back a step, trying my best to hide myself from the man that was walking up to our group. He turned to Dawn who was the first in line. He smirked and crossed has arms together, his eyebrows made an arch. “ And I expect you are going to be the team captain again Mrs.Hikari ?”

She giggled and skipped to the back of the line, she yanked my wrist to remove me from my hiding spot. I froze when she pointed at me, “ Nah, I think May should be captain!”

“What!”
    “What?!”
    Me and Ash mimicked, I glanced up to him scared, then back to Dawn. “ Dawn! I-I don’t think I-“ A hand slapped the back of my shoulder, causing me to stumble forward. “Um, er..”

“ Well, what do you know? Fresh meat! Well, welcome to gym kid, your going to be captain! Okay Now Team five…”

I stared into the open, my jaw clenched, I’m really going to be killed today! Dawn squealed, and proceeded forward to our court, Tracey ran after her with the ball in his hands. Ash walked behind him, watching Dawn skip around the court, dancing and twirling. I tried to move, but strangely I think my foot was glued to the floorboards. I yanked my foot up with all my strength, and it didn’t move an inch! I groaned and puffed. I am going to end up in the nurse’s office before we even start the unit. I tugged again, looking around. Everyone was already passing the ball to each other.

Ash was half-way to our court when he noticed I was still here, “ You coming?” I shook my head and looked up to him. I pointed down to my feet, to embarrassed to yell what the real problem was. He peeked over his shoulder, then headed tords me. I waited, pulling harder as he came.
    “ What’s wrong? Is it really true you can’t even pass a ball without hurting your self while doing it?”

I sighed and looked down, “ Well, that’s part of it. I think I’m stuck.” He rolled his eye’s, and reached out for my hand, he held it in the air for a moment deciding if he should really help me. I giggled and tilted my head, “ I won’t smack you in the face this time.” He laughed, and wrapped his arm around my waist, his other hand wrapped my arm over his neck. I flushed, a little flattered.

“ You have to be the most troubled person I have ever met.” He laughed and dragged me over to where the group was. Dawn skipped to us, her eye’s were wide with worry. He shook his head,
    “ She lost her legs and couldn’t move thanks to you. Really Dawn, why would you pick on the new girl?”

“ What? But-“
    “ I thought you guys were friends! Oh the horror! Why Dawn why!?”
    “ I didn’t mean to-“
    “Wait, wait I know this one! You were just bored and wanted to entertain yourself by playing around with May! What if Barry found out what you did to this poor girl? He would be shocked!”
    “Barry!? OH NO!”
    “yes,yes… it is a shame!”
    “ I’m so sorry May! Sssooooo SORRY!!! ”

She ran to us, her tears fell into the air and crashed to the ground. She embraced me and Ash in a tight hug, bringing all of us closer. Eh!? He was so close! My face and neck was boiling up like water, my heart was pounding against my rib cage, the feeling of energy that blasted through my bloodstream was tingling. Dawn snuggled herself into us, her tears stopped, but her frown was still there. Wow, she really did care about other people. She’s such a sweetheart. Ash grunted and tried to pull away from her hold. His hair was brushing against my right cheek, his eye’s were so clear and so close. The image of the man came in my head. I flinched, and tried to pull away from his eyes.

Dawn released her hold, causing me to slip out of Ash’s hold and to the floor. It’s official. I’m going to die.I jumped back up, scratching the back of my head,
    “ I-I’m okay! Lets play shall we?” Thankfully to that suspension, my feet got it’s feeling back, and I dashed across the pavement to where Tracey was. “ Okay I’m ready, let’s get this over and done with!” He blinked, then passed the Ball. I squinted holding out my hands like I was ready to give someone a hug. The ball made contact with my hand, and I wrapped my arms around it like a snake. I peeked from under my lashes, and giggled in accomplishment,
    “ I did it! I actually did it!”

“ Great job, um.. May! Yeah! Woo!”

I laughed and settled myself in a subtle position. I made sure my feet were set apart, my body faced Tracey, and my arms were in front of me, with the ball in hand. I smiled, and hovered the ball over my head, pulling in all the tension to throw the ball like a spring. I counted in my head, from 5. Then recoiled, throwing the ball with all my might. I waited for the sound of rubber, bouncing against the wood and into the air. Nothing, just scattering feet of other teams and the air. I blinked, confused.

Dawn burst out laughing, holding onto herself for dear life. Ash stood there chuckling, covering his mouth with his hand, trying to hide his laughter. What are they laughing about? Tracey pointed to me, his face shown a sign of amusement too, “ You know, when you throw the ball, your suppose to let it go.”

I blinked again, and stared at the orange ball clenched in my hands. Dawn tripped over her heels, and was on the floor laughing hysterically. Er, I thought I let it go. I nodded, retuning back to my pose. Feet apart, body forward, hands in front… I pulled back my spring, then recoiled again, the ball flew out of my finger tips, into the air. I sweat dropped, and grew tight. The ball bounced three inches from me, other then feet. Dawn’s fists pounded against the hardwood flooring, her head bobbled up and down like a bobble head. I have to be the worst thrower ever. The only thing I’m good at is running, and falling on my face. Tracey shrugged, walking forwards to get the ball. I sighed and slugged to sit next to Dawn.

She was out of breath, giggling in between breaths, and lying on her back. “ May- you are- hilarious!” I smiled half-heartily, placing my hands on the sides of my face. She propped herself up on her elbows, and scooted herself closer to me. “ It takes practice, so no need to worry! Plus, I’m not that good myself in basketball either, so your not alone!” she hugged my arm, and leaped up on her feet. She gracefully drifted across the floor to face Ash. Tracey took her spot next to me, watching the two getting ready for there turn.

Ash smirked, winking to her, “I’m not going easy on you this time! You get the hard way for calling me Sa-sa all the time!” Dawn yawned, she smiled and motioned her hand for Ash to throw the ball. He dribbled it a few times, then leaned back with the ball in one hand, and threw the ball with full force. The orange sphere blurred in the air, targeting at Dawn. She smiled, and twisted her body, then jumping up and kicked the ball in mid-air back to Ash. He ducked at the Impact, and covered himself with his arms.

It darted past me and Tracey, lifting up my hair in the wind, and smashed into the Gym’s wall.

BOOM! CACLINK!!!!!!!

Ash struggled to get up, he turned around with his eyes wide with gauze. Me on the other hand, had my jaw swung open with my hands pointing from the ball that cracked THROUGH the wall, and back to Dawn. I thought she said she wasn’t good at basket ball! Wh-HUH??!! I leaped up and dashed to the crushed flattened ball, it toppled over from the medium sized gap in the wall to the wooden floor. I whimpered; Dawn was going to kill people in this game!

“ WHAT THE HELL! THIS ISN’T SOCCER DAWN!” Ash yelled. I slowly made my way back, with the flattened ball in my hands. Dawn giggled and shrugged, skipping to Tracey who sat frozen in fear. Ash shook his head, “ Your unbelievable…”

There’s a lot I need to learn about Dawn. She’s such a mystery, you expect her to do something you think she’ll do , but she’ll just twist it around and give you something else. Something about her just makes the world seem like a better place. Energetic, loving, and helpful. It reminds me of the rain sort of, energetic: the rain pours down and never stops in till it’s tired, it floats and spirals like a dancing leave. Loving: every drop of water splashes on everyone's head, like patting someone on the back. It creates rivers, lakes, puddles so we could enjoy them in our lives. And helpful: it grows lands, gives us something to drink when were thirsty, it helps up realize why the rain comes. It shows us that the sky is crying with you when your sad; it helps you through struggles.

I smiled, I’m lucky to have her now apart of my life. I squeezed the orange rubber in my hands, a water drop splashed on top of it. I blinked, and touched the space below my eye with my finger. It was wet, I wiped it away quickly and grinned, then ran back to the group who sat in a circle talking. My legs crisscrossed on the hard floor, I placed the smashed ball on the floor, in the center of the space. They all stared up at me, then to the Ball.

Tracey fainted, his head slammed into the wood. Dawn glanced down to him, her head tilted, “ That could have been me! Uerahh.” He said faintly. The rest of the pack laughed, I rubbed my arm in a worried matter. Was he okay? Ash leaned on his elbows eying Dawn, she squealed and squeezed her eyes in excitement.

“ Okay! Now lets talk about Barry! Did you see him when I hugged him! EH!!!! He was so cute! Don’t you think Ash!?” He rolled his eyes, and stared up at the ceiling lights. I grew warm, and bubbly. I knew she liked him! Aww that’s so cute! Her eye’s twinkled in the light, “ Oh, I wish I could tell him how I feel! I can’t bare to keep my feelings bottled up!” She pumped her fist in the air,
    “ Someday my love! SOMEDAY the day will come!”

Ash placed his hands behind his head, his back laid against the pavement, his eyes still starred in the open, “ I don’t get why you just go up and tell him already! I’m tired of hearing ‘Barry this’ and ‘Barry that’ it gets old Dawn. Plus, you already know that he likes you back, so what are you waiting for?!” She slapped his head, and crossed her arms. He rubbed his head, “WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?”

“ I think it’s romantic!” I hugged my knees and smiled, “ That you and Barry share such a wonderful bond! Not to mention how cute you two look together!” She gasped and attacked me. Her hands wrapped around my waist.

“ Really! You really think so, May!!” I giggled and nodded. She jumped up and danced around in a circle, “That’s so kind of you to say May! YEAH! Were a cute couple! Yeah!” Ash turned on his side, away from us, and sweat dropped. I guess he’s not interested in all this kind of stuff. I shrugged and watched Dawn twirl and dance around the group.

Tracey still laid unconscious on the floor. I was a little worried about him. I would probably faint if I knew that the ball was centimeters away from hitting my face. Poor Tracey. I crawled over to him and nudged his shoulder, hoping that he was a little conscious to be able to feel. He didn’t respond, he didn’t even move an inch. This wasn’t funny anymore, I shook him mildly, pushing him faster as my heart beat. Nothing. I whimpered and stared at the boy who laid in front of me.

I quickly crawled to were Ash laid, where his back was facing me. He didn’t noticed I was there, so I crawled were he was facing the locker rooms. He jumped up when he read my face. I felt the tears coming up again; I didn’t like to see people hurt. “ May what’s wrong?”

I couldn’t speak, I pointed to Tracey who was still on the floor. Dawn wasn’t around either, and I didn’t know where she went. He ran past me to the boy, as I searched around for her. Where did she go!? He shook the body twice as hard then me, and the boy gave no response. He wrapped the boy’s arm around his neck and tried to lift him up. He grunted by the weight, and dragged the boy tords my direction.

“ May, you think you can help me out? We need to get him to the nurses office, it could be serious.” I nodded and pulled myself up.

I ran over to him, and wrapped the other boy’s shoulder around my neck. He was heavy sure enough. We took large steps, but went slow, we carried Tracey with all our might. Man, a LOT of things were happening today. I don’t understand what Misty meant nothing happens here at all! Students stared, and paused from their practice to watch us walk by. The teacher seen us coming up, and he ran up to us with fear in his eye’s. The weight was too much, I felt my legs wobble under me. Fortunately, the teacher grabbed the boy out of our arms and into his hands.

“Sa-sa! What happened!?” Dawn was coming out from the girls restroom, to us. she was in the restroom?

The teacher blew his whistle and laid the boy back down to the ground,
    “ Okay Class! I’m going to dismiss you early today so go to the locker rooms, and change out. Then please wait to be excused by the bell! You guys have about…” He checked his wristwatch for the time. “ 10 minutes! Now move!” The class did so without caution, and made a run for the lockers. Some kids came up to us and asked what happened. But the Gym teacher shewed them off. “Kay kids, go ahead and change, I’m going to take this kid to the nurse. Um, what happened by the way?”

Dawn slid away from the group and made a dash to the P.E locker rooms. Ash sighed and pointed to the gap that was visible across the room, “ Dawn kicked the basket ball, almost hitting Tracey in the face.” He shrugged and looked back at the teacher, “ And me and you know how Dawn hits. Tell me that's not an excuse to faint.” The teacher stared at the hole, and shivered. He nodded and turned away from us, and out the gym exits.

When the doors flew open, the sound of hail pounded, and tapped on the cement floor like marbles. I groaned and furrowed my eyebrows, “ Oh no Not Hail! Anything but hail!” Ash laughed and pushed me forward to walk. His palm cuffed my shoulder to keep me from stopping. “ Wait, what would you use for the hail?” He frowned, and pointed to his head. I gasped, and covered my mouth, “ Wouldn’t that hurt!?”

He looked back behind him to the doors and back down to me, “ Yeah. But I have a hard head. There’s no reason to worry about me. Worry about yourself.” He gave me a little shove forward, and departed from me to the boys locker room, “ Go change.”

I continued walking, and opened the door to the locker room. Almost everyone was done with changing, some were fixing up there hair, and redoing there makeup. Dawn was fixing her berets in her hair, and readjusting her scarf. I passed through the second row, and down the third. I counted in my head down all the numbers in till I got to #234. My hands pinched, twisted, and yanked on the lock. I removed it from the slot, and placed it down on the floor, then slipped off my slip-on shoes. I quickly striped down out of my P.E uniform, and replaced it with my school uniform in my locker. I locked it up, pulled up my skirt, placed my arms through the arm holes and head out the neck hole of my shirt, and slipped my shoes back on. I checked If I had everything on, and ran past the girls, to the backpack cubbies, and carried all my belongings outside. My shoulder strap was placed on my arm, and my painting was ready in my hands to go.

I waited, for Dawn and Ash to come outside, by leaning against the wall. Students one by one came walking out of the locker rooms, and through the doors outside. I tapped my foot in impatience, searching left and right for any of them. I hoped Tracey was okay, he looked so scary and move less on the floor like that. Maybe I’ll go check on him after school, to see If he was okay. Finally, Dawn was the one who beated Ash coming out. She skipped to me, and reached put to straightened out my hair. Ash came out a few seconds later, with his backpack on one shoulder. I grabbed Dawn’s hand and walked up to him.

He smiled to Dawn, then to me. We all headed for the doors, to be freed from our last class. I let go of Dawn and hovered my Painting over my head, Dawn grabbed out her small yellow polka dot umbrella from her backpack. He opened the door, the winter air struck us with full force, and the hail turned into soft, freezing snow. I sighed in relief, At least snow wont hurt his head. Ash frowned and rubbed his arms together, readying himself for the harsh weather that was going to be thrown at him. I felt so bad for him, maybe I should let him use the picture this time! That would seem fair!

I lowered the painting, and took a step in the snow. I yelped and placed it back over my head. The snow was unbearably cold! I frowned, deciding to keep it over me. I glanced up to Ash, he wasn’t chattering or shaking from the snow that melted on his head! How can that be!? I-Isn’t he cold? The snow dripped down from the end of his bangs. How can he bare it! Dawn had a scarf and an umbrella, and her teeth are chattering! We made it under the school’s visor, and Dawn kicked the door open with her foot. It banged into the wall, and stayed there. I ignored it and jumped inside the warm hallway. I cooed with warmth, it felt so nice! Dawn did the same, placing her umbrella back in her bag. Ash stared confused down at me. I tilted my head, starring back into his eyes. He blinked, and shook his head. I flushed, hugging the painting against my chest. Why was he looking at me like that?

We past the Cafeteria, and out through the school’s front entrance.
    BRRRIINNNG! BRIIIIINNNNGG!

Dawn looked back, and giggled. She ran forward, then turned around, to face us. We both stopped and stared at her confused. She hugged Ash around the waist, then she hugged me too, and tapped my nose with her finger, “ I got to go guys! I’m walking home with Barry, so I’m in a rush! See you tomorrow you two! ” Then she took off back into the school grounds.

I giggled and waved after her. Ash stuffed his hands in his pant’s pockets, and turned my way. The students swirled and ran around us. The uproar of another ending school day replaced the silent snow. I realized this was the time we departed. I turned facing him, biting into my lip. What should I say? He looked down at his feet, and chuckled.

“So…”
    “So…”

We stood there for a moment in silence. This was so uncomfortable, I needed to say something! But what! WHAT!? “ It was nice meeting you May.” I glanced up to him. His hazel eye’s trailed up to meet mines, his hands clenched by his sides. “Your really urm, something you know that? I mean you’re a r-really nice person and....thanks” He bit his lip and removed his sight from me deciding something.

I was so absorbed in what he was saying, I couldn’t help myself responding, “ What for? I should be thanking you.” He looked back at me, his eye’s showed worry. I took a step closer and patted his shoulder, and smiled to reassure him.

He sighed giving up, “Well for one being my friend, I don’t know why but something about you I find different. Like how you look out for others then yourself. Not a lot of people are like that around here, they usually wouldn’t give a crap about other people.” He shook his head, “ But I already know there’s a downside to that.” He eyed my wrists. I hid them behind my my back.
    “But what I’m really trying to say is…” He paused for second, and then said the sentence slowly, meaning every single word in it. He stared me right in the eye, “I’m very glad I met you today.”

The snow was spiraling to the ground, the ice melted on top of my head. The freezing water trickled down my arms and face, but I didn’t feel anything. Nothing seemed to have a feeling to me then what I felt right now. The warmth, the energy that flowed in the air. I was so grateful to be friends with this boy in front of me. He was my only reason for hoping to get through the school day. Every negative thought was nothing but mist, because I knew he was happy about meeting me too. This boy saved me, this boy made me feel safe and warm inside, this person who I gaze into now, made me feel like I was on the top of the world.

I was speechless, I was stunned, happy, excited, relived, weightless, and some other emotions. Warm salty tears mixed with the cold droplets on my face. I was crying. But I was laughing, I was happy, how could I be sad when I’m happy? I found myself being crushed against his chest, my tears flowed down like a river. My hands wrapped around him, I can’t believe that you of all people, would make me cry, in such a way that makes me happy. I departed from him, and wiped the tears with my arm. I smiled and looked up to him.

“ thank you, for saving me.”
    He half-grinned and lightly punched my cheek, “ No problem. Now keep that smile on that face, I got to go met up with Brock. See you tomorrow?”

I was overwhelmed by the feeling that ran up my spine, “ See you tomorrow.” He nodded and started to walk away from me, through the gates, and out to the sidewalk where Brock was waiting by Misty. A school bus arrived, and the Red head boarded it. She waved goodbye to Ash and Brock then glanced up to me. Her jaw clenched, she turned around and entered through the bus.

I sighed, making my way tords the nurses office, “Tomorrow is going to be a long
    day.”
    for three chapters Kay? Then May's.
    ^.^ I'm off to post my next ship and make a new one!
    bye!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast