Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Skipping stones ( advance + a hint of palletshipping ) Rated T

I feel sorry for Tracey, his head nearly got taken off by a basketball, lol. How did Dawn get into the bathroom so fast? One second she was just standing there and the next she's in the bathroom?
    (This would normally be beneath my dignity, but) Awww... the shippy moments in this chapter are so adorable! I LOVE THIS FIC!!!
    Can't wait for the next chapter!
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Ash Satoshi: Junior 17.
    Brock Takeshi: Senior age:19

Ash's POV
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Chapter 8: Painful memories

That had to be the most weirdest and honest thing I have ever done. I just said what I meant in front of that girl, and she hugged me. I don’t know it felt weird, not in a bad way but… good? Well I mean what was I suppose to do? And isn’t it rude for the girl to say goodbye first? I don’t know, I just don’t know. A lot of things were happening to me today, and in the strangest ways.

When I saw that… dam perverted bastered on top of her, something inside me snapped. Especially when he slammed her into the tiles like that, I wanted to kill him, I didn’t want him to see light ever again. As evil as it sounds, that’s how I felt. I didn’t like his hands over her like that, I didn’t like how close he was to her. And the fear and dead hope in her eyes… It was hard, seeing her like that. It looked like she was giving herself up like dead meat to a lion. Didn’t she thought about screaming for help? The first thing that popped in my head, when I saw her was why her. Why did it have to be her I had to save.

After the fight I was so frightened of myself. I never acted so violent like this. I was scared if he already beaten her up badly. A lot of things were floating in my head at that time. I just punched a kid unconscious. I did it in front of her. What if she finds me terrifying? Crap, I just did something dead wrong. I remembered turning to her, expecting her to run away from me, screaming down the halls. But she stayed, she was looking at me with such concern in her eyes. It was hard to even Imagine what could of happened to her, and she just starred at me. That’s when I knew this girl was different from others. She cared about others then herself. She wasn’t selfish, she always smiled, she had a certain glow to her. Right there, when I stared back, I knew that I couldn’t stay away from her.

The sidewalk blurred, my feet moved right to left again and again. My eyebrows furrowed, with my hands, they clenched on to my shoulder strap. The snow was slowly coming down, melting on the surface of my skin. It stung, the freezing water sent me in goosebumps. I could see my breath in the winter air, I could taste the moist vapor on my tongue. It sent my mouth watering for a drink. I huffed heat into my hands, warming them up by rubbing them against each other.

Brock grunted and watched the snow fall float down to the earth, “ Your awfully quiet. Something on your mind?” I shook my head ignoring the words that barely reached my train of thought. He sniffled a chuckle and punched my shoulder,
    “ Come on, don’t hide it! I can read your face, and it clearly says your thinking on something hard. You can tell me Ash.”

Well could I? I usually did tell what was on my mind to Brock, whenever it was about homework, school projects, and personal stuff, he was the one always there to listen. But could I tell him about this? Would he understand why I had the urge to murder that boy? Did he know what it felt seeing someone Innocent, being beat up in front of you? The one thing that mattered most, would he understand?

I bit into my lip, carelessly looking over to a near by cherry blossom tree, “Er… just about today.” It was more of a question then a statement.

He noticed the tone in my voice and shrugged it out. We turned down are street, my one story house was in view, next to Brock's two story. There were piles of white snow on everyone's lawn, neighbors shoveled out left over snow out of there driveways, and to the street curbs. One man named Mark waved at us from across the street. Brock waved back to him, I continued focusing on the sidewalk.

Brock replaced his hands in his pocket, and sadly released his oxygen. He wanted to tell me something. I half-grinned and gave him a slight nod to say what was on his mind. He turned his head left and right, making sure no one was around. “You know at lunch when Misty just burst out of our table unexpectedly?” I nodded, the memory re-runned in my mind. “Well before I tell you, why were you guy’s late for lunch?” Ryan’s face flashed in my head, I clenched my jaw. “ I want the truth.”

“ I said we bumped into someone.”
    “Meaning who, and why?”

I narrowed my eyes to the concrete, my blood was boiling up again, “Ryan Stone. I bumped into Ryan.” He twirled his hand for me to continue. Was I really having this conversation with him?! I was going to burst in any second, and go back to the school, and track him down. “I was going to pick up May at her art class to introduce her to you guys. I waited for a few minutes and seen she wasn’t in her class. I grew nervous knowing that the girl was such a cults, and wandered through the hallways. That’s when I saw that jackass...” I bit my tongue, and closed my eyes tight. The image was burning my brain, just ripping me up and burning me from the inside. We were in front of my house, the snowfall wasn’t drifting in the air anymore, just the chilling winter breeze.

Brock patted my back, I slowly opened my eyes, invited to the sight of my home. He shrugged,
    “ I don’t need to know what you seen. But I will ask you this.” He crossed his arms, and faced me, his face was serious, “ Why did you go through all that to help her.”

My hand clenched his black shirt, bringing his face to the same level as mine. I snarled, the inside of me was overflowing with rage, “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY!?” what did he mean why? What did that mean? Was I suppose to leave her there, to be touched and harassed by that guy!? I’m not the kind of guy who doesn’t give a rats *** about anyone! If she’s in trouble, I’m going to help her!

He didn’t move, or try to fight back. He frowned, furrowing his eyes, “Your not listening to me. You could have thrown him off and ran with her. If it was me, Dawn, or even Misty that’s what you would have done. So why did you go through all that to save her?” My fist loosened. He was right.

I glared at him, returning back to my normal posture, placing a hand over my forehead. “ I don’t know.” I shook my head and sat down on the curb, “I don’t know.” He sat down next to me, his fingers curled around his chin.

Why did I go through all that to save her? Knowing that If Ryan got the chance to beat me up, she would still be safe. what about me? I could have been like him on the ground, but why didn’t it matter when I stood in front of her?

Brock chuckled, hanging his head, “My god, I think I know.” My head snapped up. He did! That’s great! Now he could tell me all the answers to my questions! He winked and jumped up, “But I’m not going to tell you! Hehe!” My head swung down in disappointment. “ I’ll come around your place around dinner time to tell you about Misty 'kay! I got to go, it’s freezing out here! Burrrr!” He shivered and waved, then walked next door, and through his front door.

I blinked, well so much for answers. At least all my anger was out. I pulled myself up, and ran inside the safety and comfort of my home. I shook the left over slush off my shoes, slipping them off, and setting them next to my mother’s in the hallway. A dim light was coming from the living room. I walked down the long hallway, opening my door on the way and throwing my bag carelessly inside. I closed it, the lock clicked, and then the handle set itself back to normal. My feet carried me tords the dim light, the sudden smell of chopped carrots, beef, and bread filled the air. My mouth was watering, I didn’t got to eat a lot during lunch, and I was starving. The wall that divided the hallway and kitchen was coming up, I turned, smacked by the delicious aroma of my mother’s homemade stew.

She smiled, waving her wooden spoon in her hand, “Hello darling! The food is going to take some time, but I left out some chips to snack on. I was already eating a handful, the salty slices were so good! She nervously giggled then wiped her hand with a kitchen cloth that was on the counter. “So, how was school?”

I rolled my eyes, how was school! Well mom, it was one disaster after another! Oh, did I mention I beat up someone too? I crunched on another chip, and swallowed, “It was okay.” She smiled, and sat herself on the couch. Mom seemed to be getting happier every single day. That was good. I pushed the empty bowl away from me and took a seat next to her. “So what did you do today?”

She leaned her head against the black leather material, she released an exhausted groan. "I cleaned the bathroom, living room, my room, and kitchen. It was so fun while it lasted, in till I noticed I wasn’t really facuming the floors.” She laughed and fanned herself with her right hand. “Well it was better then washing your clothes, so it wasn’t half bad.” I raised an questionable eyebrow. Her Index finger pressed it back down, then she smothered me with her hugs and kisses, “Oh! I can’t believe it’s the middle of the school year! May baby boy is growing up fast! Ohhhh!!!!!” Her arms crushed me like a string tied around a present.

I gasped and pled for air, coughing out the perfume I inhaled, “M-GAK Mom! Please – cough- not this again! P-GAK- please!” She humphed and pushed me away. I wrapped my hands around my neck, replacing her perfume with actual air. “I’m not five anymore!”

She squealed, jumping up and down in her seat, “But Ashy! Can’t your mother just absorb all this in? Can’t you see that your going to be a senior next year!! Then my baby would be moving away from me, then. –gasp- if your moving you better stay around were I could drive and visit you everyday, you hear that mister!” I groaned and pressed my cheek against the arm chair. I’ll move to Sinnoh.
    A loud whistle was brewing in the kitchen, my mother jumped up, her hands flew in the air, “My tea!!!” I heard her heels tap feverishly on top of the tiles, then slowly slowing to a pause. She sighed, and poured the tea into one of her cups. “ Anyways love, do you know if Brock and his mother is coming over for game night?”

I moaned and got up, “Yeah. It’s Wednesday isn’t it?” She cooed from the taste of her tea, then unwrapped her apron that was around her waist. Wednesdays were my mom’s and Brock’s mom’s game night. Brock and I stay up playing video games or homework together while they played. This was sort of a tradition, they did I guess.

My mom peeked from the kitchen’s cupboard, “Where you going, love?”

It felt like a headache was going to come again. “ My room. Tell me when they come 'kay?” she nodded and went back to searching for sugar.

I was so tired from all the things that were happening today. I can’t believe it even happened. The floor was spinning under me, I felt so light headed. My hand reached out for my handle, and twisted it for the lock to un-click. I slowly opened it, shut it, and shuffled my way tords my un-made bed. It looked so wonderful to me, the plush, feather pillow againts my face, the warm blankets that would wrap me up in sleep. Sleep… My blinds were open, over looking the covered street. The sky was turning to a deep gray, the light was dull and sad. It made me want to drift to sleep even more. My throat burned, the dryness came up through my mouth, into a nasty cough. I covered my mouth with my hand and collapsed in my bed.

Dam, I’m coming up with a cold. My hand hovered over my mouth again, the cough burned in my chest so much. I turned over on my side, my arms wrapped around my upper part of my chest area. I cringed at the rush of pain that shot in my head. I curled up in a ball, my hands automatically pressed the sides of my face. Dam, cold! I don’t need this! I panted, sitting up on my bed, my feet swung over to touch the cold wood. Maybe I needed to sleep. I unbuttoned the top of my shirt, and threw it on the ground; once it hit the floor, the pain grew sharper. I tugged at my hair,shutting my eyes, begging for it to calm down. It grew worse.

I slammed my fist in frustration against the wall. Go AWAY! The fire was blazing higher and hotter, the headache wasn’t even worth calling that any more. The pain was excruciating, I wanted it to go away. I tugged harder on my hair, shaking my head side to side, screaming for the pain to go away. My eyes shot open, millions of Images were running in my head. From the past, today,yesterday, anything I remembered doing or seeing was flashing before my eyes. I slammed myself against my dresser, begging and pleading for mercy. They kept flashing one by one, good memory's, bad memory's, odd memory's, sad memory's, happy memory's. They kept on coming. Was I going crazy or something? SHUT UP!!!

A loud banging on my door made the pain worse, I yelled for it to stop. “ WHAT’S GOING ON! ASH!”

I breathed heavily, Ignoring my mothers voice, only on the Images in my head. A burst of light blinded me, causing me to blink. They were slowing down, and so was the pain. I coughed and hugged myself again, what was going on? They were moving backwards in my memory's. I stared frozen, watching the slide show in my mind. I was young, in these images, and my Dad was with me in them too. The pain was slipping away, everything was mellowing down. Only thing that bothered me was the burn that still sat in my throat. It ended on one last Image… and it was the last day I saw him. He was walking away from me. I was crying, trying to run back to him, but my mother was holding me back. He smiled and winked, then got into his car and drove away.

I watched the last memory play in till it allowed me to see through my own eyes, and back to the dark room. My mom was still pounding on the door, her nervous voice was breaking in fear. I quickly jumped up, and passed my shirt that was still on the floor and cracked the door open to allow myself to see my mom. She stopped hitting the door and scanned me seeing if I was okay. I leaned on the door, my hand covered my forehead, calming down the rest of my headache.

She looked around, over my shoulder, “ What- I mean I heard-“ I tried to chuckle and play it cool but my cough cracked it up. She placed her hand on the sides of my cheeks, her eyes widened,
    “ Oh sweetie are you getting sick?” I ignored her and tried to grab my thoughts together. The doorbell rung and she jumped. She sighed and gave me an other worried look, “ Their here. Put on a shirt, that’s probably why your coming down with a cold. And put some socks on too! Oh and-“

I shut the door interrupting her in her sentence. I sank down and leaned against the door. I blinked, leaning my head on my arms. What the hell was all of that? Why did… HE come up all of a sudden. It didn’t matter anyways, I didn’t have time to think about him right now. My feet carried me to my dresser, I randomly picked up a short sleeved shirt, and thrown it on. I left my pants on, way to lazy to even take my pants out of the closet.

I took one deep breath, then opened back my door. Brock was about to knock, but he put down his hand and grinned, “ Hey. Were you sleeping or something? Your hairs a mess.” I looked up at my hair; it was coming out different directions. I rolled my eyes, and jumped back in my bed. “Okay well, what are we doing tonight?” He entered through my door, and flipped on my light switch.

I hovered my hand quickly over my eyes, grunting from the sudden blindness. He sat himself on my computer chair and faced me. My eyes adjusted, squinting in the light. I crisscrossed my legs on my mattress, tapping my finger tips on my knee. “So what were you going to tell me?”

“Hhhmmm?”
    “ You said you were going to tell me what happened at lunch?”

His lips made an ‘O’ then back to his goofy grin, “Yes I was wasn’t I?” I slammed my head into my pillow, waiting for him to just talk. He laughed, placing his feet on top of the computer desk, “Well were shall we start! Oh yes, why Misty was behaving oddly.” He returned back to his normal positon,
    “From the looks she shot at ‘our new flower’ I point that she’s jealous.”

Well that’s no surprise there! Misty always liked being the center of attention, but hey that’s Misty. I don’t blame her if she gets a little Jealous because someone took her spot light for the day. She’ll probably warm up to her tomorrow or something. “Yeah I thought so. She was looking at her a lot. But its not a big deal right?”

He waved his hands in the air in disagreement, “No, no my friend, I think your looking at this the wrong way. She’s not jealous because of the lack of attention, it’s quite something else.” I stared, completely unaware of what he was talking about. He groaned and pounded his fist, “Are you dense man!”

“What the hell am I suppose to know what ‘something else’ means? I’m not a lady’s man like you.” He smiled, and giggled like a little girl. “ Don’t take that as a complement!”

he grunted, hiding the smile in his tone, “All I’m saying really is just watch yourself around Misty when your with May. I’m not going to explain what that means” He walked passed me to the door, “Because you need to find out yourself. Now lets go, I want some of your mom’s stew!” He licked his lips and darted out the door.

I threw my covers off with my feet, and coughed again. My head thumped, the headache pounded in my head. I ignored it and proceeded to fallow behind Brock. My mom was siring the stew with her spoon again, she was laughing at one of Lola's jokes. Brock sat on a stool watching me come after him. I inhaled the aroma in the air; my monster from inside me growled with hunger. I sat down next to him on the third stool, looking at my mom with discomfort.

She placed her hands on her hip, eying me, “You can wait a few minutes Mr.Satoshi. Let your guest get served first, did you even say hello to Lola? How rude Ash you know better.”

I huffed, turning around to face Lola, “Hello.” I waved, giving her a grin. She nodded, waving back. My mom gave me an approved smile, and placed Brock's bowl in front of him, then mines after. I bowed my head, “Thank you mom.” I grabbed my spoon, and started to attack my stew. She rolled her eyes and walked around the counter, to Lola.

The broth helped my throat a little, and not to mention it tasted good too. I stuffed an other spoonful and swallowed. Brock took his time, blowing over the steam that floated above the carrots and broth. He slowly slurped it into his mouth, and swallowed . It would probably take him 20 minutes to finish half a meal. Me on the other hand, would probably take 5 minutes to eat the whole thing. I brought the bowl up to my mouth and slurped up the rest of the broth, then wiped my mouth, and pushed it away. I exhaled, stuffed from my meal.

Brock was on his fifth bite, “You done already?” I nodded, and picked up my bowl, placing it in the sink. He looked at my counter clock, then at his stew,“Are you in a rush or something?”

I laughed and sat myself on the couch, “I always eat like this.” Nah, not really. I was just so weird up today.

I tried closing my eyes, but I was afraid if I did he would show up again. Why was he coming up in my mind today? It’s not that often I think about him, just when I get mad at mom, or realize I did something that reminded me of him. After what happened today, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in my head. Something was really coming wasn’t it? Did it involve my dad or something? I really hope it didn’t. I crossed my arms, staring at the designs and lines in the flooring. Why was everything happening so fast?

“Ash honey, do you have homework?” I shook my head, all I had to do was my math, and I already did it during the lesson. “ Okay, then why don’t you do me a favor?” She pointed behind her, tords the garage , “Could you get us some cards from the garage? We were playing in their last week, and I think I left it on top of the shelve, above the gardening tools.”

I walked pass them, and through the kitchen, and to the garage door. I swung it open, switching the light on. The musty car scent replaced the food smell, it was so stuffy and dirty in here. I coughed, fanning the air around me, trying to get the pollen to move away from me. I searched around for the gardening tools, to see them against the wall near the odd boxes of clothes. I climbed over them trying to reach over the shelve, and find the cards. My palm rubbed against the rugged wood surface, feeling for a stack of boxed cards. They moved, and tapped on the surface, shortly grasping around a square shape. I plucked it out of it’s place, and blew the dust that collected on top of it. It was it. I sneezed, rubbing the dirt away from my nose. Stupid dirt.

I jumped off from the pile, onto the concrete. I flicked the switch, and closed the door behind me. I ran through the hallway, around the wall, and to where my mom was talking with Brock's. I dropped the stack of cards on the table, and headed back in to my room.

They both didn’t notice me in till I shut my door. I sighed and switched off the light that Brock left on when he left my room. I need to sleep. I unbuttoned my pants and threw them to the floor next to my shirt, then headed for my dresser to slip into some sweats. I found some gray ones in my second drawer, and pulled them up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes with my right palm. My head crashed into my pillow, I pulled up my covers over my shoulders, and turned over on my left side facing my window. The porch light was on, dimly lighting up the dark night outside. It was raining again, but it wasn’t like it was this afternoon. It came down in a drizzle, almost mist, you could barely hear it land against the earth. The crystal droplets splashed against my window, slowly dripping down, flowing left and right, tords the bottom of the shield. The dots on it left a shadow on my face and the walls of my room. I closed my eyes, listening hard to the music outside, it swirled around my head, the melody churned and formed into a slow and mellow tempo, slowly drifting away, the sound was evaporating
    like the rain on a hot summer day. My mind was slipping slowly into unconsciousness.

..::*…………….-|-……………….*::..
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Okay! Now I KNOW this didn’t have shipping in this ( I think )
    But I’m the type of person who doesn't OVERDO IT by placing shipping
    In every chapter so… sorry >.<
    Well what do you think?
    Will Ash ever know the answers to his questions?
    Will Brock ever realize he’ll be single for his entire life! XD
    Enough rambling. R&R and I shall keep writing!
    Last edited by XxMays_flowerxX; 2nd August 2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: fixed errors
    (Image by PD+)Click below to see my fic!! ( Advance with a hint off Pokeshipping!!! )
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post10007400

^you double posted Ch. 8

Anyway, wow Ash is in a fix right now. If I was him, I would be going insane. IS he going insane? Cause he's acting like it. He must really be worn out by the whole day, his school is like an insane asylum. One question though:    Spoiler:- click!:
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Im too lazy to quote XD

Ha ha ash got slapped,you got OWNED!
    Must he be so dense -_-?I mean cant you make him slighty more OOC?
    Haha you misspelled compliment....I think XD,I'm sorta of a hyprocrite.
    Wow,ash looked like he was gonna die there o.o
    As others have stated,you double posted.
    Epic chappie('s?) nevertheless.
    YOU RULE!
    Pokemon pearl freind code: 4511-7516-4862

Check out XxMays_FlowerxX's AMAZING story (in progress!)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=404677
    And her SUPER-COOL-AWESOME oneshot!!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=403481

Advance4ev is my best bud! ^^

I'm probably going to end up saying "wow" every time I post on this thread! Excellent job as always XxMays_flowerxX! You crank out as many chapters in a week as I have done in four months! Jeez!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XxMays_flowerxX
    WOW! - squeals -
    I lllooovvveeee your fanfic!!! ( I commented on your chappie by the way )
    well yes I understand. as fast as your reading the grammar mistakes must piss you off. I'm sorry. I will reread before posting. I will PM you for my next ship.
    ( to pre-read and fix... what's it called.. Beta reader?
    but thank you for the kind words and requests. It really helps to know what I need to improve! ^.^ and yes, I love to show the story other then tell. well thank you so much!
    Haha! Thanks a lot! I'm really glad that you, what was the phrase? lllooovvveeee my fanfic? Well about them grammar mistakes for chapters seven and eight, probably because I was reading very quickly, I didn't notice ANY!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome job! I'd be happy to get your PM for Beta reading any time! Nowadays I log on every day, so I won't miss it. On to reviewing:

Chapter Seven: Hahaha! I'm so glad you added such humor into this story with Tracey! It's a pitty he nearly got killed by the ever-so-off-the-wall Dawn, but so long as he's alive, I'm good! One note on that though, I just wish you introduced him a little better. It'd be nice to get a bit of background info unless you wanted him to be more or less a side character used for comic relief.

Also, I liked the dialogue you put in for Dawn with regards to Barry. It was blantantly obvious even during the first chapter what was going on, but now it's almost like a confirmation! I know that you want to put the next few chaps in Ash's point of view (probably to expound on his visions of his father), but if at all possible, I'd really, really like to hear a few chapters from Dawn's point of view! Incidentally, do Barry and Dawn have any classes together? Maybe you could use that to your advantage!

Finally, at the last few paragraphs, I really really liked your dialogue between May and Ash. It was beyond shippy and I thoroughly enjoyed it!!! However, I could feel that you were a little undecided yourself of how to characterize that section. It's got to be tough to put an awkward scenario into believable words, and I dare say, you've done it! Love it, love it!!!

Chapter Eight: I'm sure that this chapter was not just to fulfill a break from Advanceshipping but also to serve as a plot developer. Surely you did put a few afterthoughts about May in there, but this chapter was entirely devoted to his father and if I read correctly his parent's divorce? Nevertheless, I really liked this chapter as well, but since it served also as a filler I don't have to say too much about it. One little thing that really confused me...

"She placed her hands on her hip, eying me, “You can wait a few minutes Mr.Satoshi. Let your guest get served first, did you even say hello to Lola? How rude Ash you know better.”

I huffed, turning around to face Caroline, “Hello.” I waved, giving her a grin. She nodded, waving back. My mom gave me an approved smile..."

Wait a minute. Who's Caroline? Are you sure you weren't meaning Lola? Caroline is MAY's mother.

Anyway, now that my essay is done, I'm going to start my chapter eight! Bye!
    Last edited by lunarshadow; 1st August 2009 at 5:29 PM. Reason: Eh. Little stuff.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

Ash Satoshi: Junior 17.
    Misty Kasumi: Junior age:17(?)
    Barry Jun:Sophore age: 16
    Melaine Yukki Senior age: 18

Ash's POV
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Chapter 9: Complications

“WAKE UP!”
    “HUH! What-who GAH!”

I jerked out of bed, falling over the edge, and landing on my face to the floor. My feet dangled in the air, my hands were spread out in front of me. I moaned, the pain felt like I was slapped in the face. I hate mornings. Footsteps could be heard approaching me, I sat up rubbing my forehead. My mom walked in with my clothes in her hand, she rolled her eyes down at me, and threw them in the air, she let it drift down to land softly on top of my head. “Hurry up, you have 30 minutes to get ready, love. Get dressed, I’m going to cook some eggs over the stove.” She gave me a morning kiss on the check, and walked out my door.

I yawned, removing the clothing off my head. A beam of light shined through my room, from outside. A blanket of new snow covered everywhere, but the sun was out, with fewer clouds then yesterday. I smiled, and shut my blinds to close the sun’s rays. I striped down out of my pajamas, and changed into my fresh clean uniform. I inhaled the fabric, the smell of lavender scent me smiling. I exhaled, grabbing my bag up from the bottom of my bed,-where I threw it yesterday- and carried it out to the hallway by the door.

The sound of sizzling and popping oil came form the kitchen, also the humming of one of my mom’s favorite tunes.( I think it was Fiest, she loved that singer. ) I entered the living room, to pick up my lunch money, where I kept it in my money bowl, on top of the counter next to the clock. Mom placed the carton on the counter, and took out three eggs, she lightly pounded it against the rim of the pan, the shell cracked, and yolk oozed out through the spaces, into the pan. Now the smell was in the air, awaking back the monster that growled in me.

I licked my lips and dozed inside with my mom in the kitchen. I hovered over her, fallowing her where ever she went to get the bacon and spices. When she placed the salt and pepper on the table, she turned around and tapped her foot. I smiled slyly, waving slightly to her. She rose her eyebrows, “Go brush your teeth, and brush that rat nest of yours. Then you can eat.” I sighed, and shuffled my way back out of the kitchen.

I nearly ran to the bathroom, swinging the door open and yanking out the toothpaste out of the medicine cabinet. I didn’t watch what I was doing, only concerned about hurrying up to get to breakfast. My hand pressed the tube hard, gushing out a peanut size drop on my toothbrush, I brought it up to my mouth, and feverishly brushed and scraped the surface of my teeth. I did that for about a minute, then spit, washed, and put away the stuff in it’s place. I didn’t even bother about my bleeding gum's, I jerked open the drawer, revealing my brush, I took it out, and started to yank it through my black mane. I ran out with it, still trying to smooth out the matted mess. I sat on the couch, struggling with it, then gave up shortly, throwing it on the comfortable.

My mother’s head snapped from the sound, “ That was fast.” I panted from the rush of it all, and walked tords the breakfast bar. She giggled, setting a plate full of food in front of me. “ You act like I never feed you everyday! You need to keep your hunger under control, maybe you need to drink tea! That helps…I think.” She leaned against the counter, her mouth pouted, “Hmm, I better look that up later.” She shrugged, and sip on her green tea that has been cooling out on the table next to me.
    “So… you met someone yesterday?”

I almost choked on my eggs, I coughed my eyes wide with shock, How does she know!? I cleaned my mouth with my napkin, stalling as much time as I could. She stared at me, waiting for an answer. I narrowed my eyes, “How do you know?”

She took another sip, smiling when her mouth was apart from her cup, “Brock was telling me and Lola how you guys had a new student entering your school. He said you and her made friends yesterday.” My fingernails dug into the seat cushion, THAT IDIOT! “So, is she cute?” she winked and giggled.

I flushed, looking down to the floor embarrassed, “How the hell should I know?!” She leaned forwards on the table facing me, her face was like a five year old wanting to know what she got for Christmas. I cursed under my breath, I’m going to kill him when I see him. “S-she’s pretty. Why do you want to know!?”

She put an finger on her chin, her face questionable, “Is she smart?” What is this 20 questions? WHY are we having this discussion?!
    I huffed and pushed my plate away from me, storming away form her. She perked up yelling across the room, “Where are you going?!” I ignored her and opened the guest closet. I plucked out an black collared coat. It was like one of those ones from old detective movies, with the pockets and buttons. Only it was shorter in length, and wasn't down to the floor. “Are you leaving already?” she stood in front of me, watching me put on my shoes, and place my backpack strap over my shoulder.

I ran up to her to give her a peck on the cheek, and opened up the front door, “It’s good weather to walk to school.” I turned and walked down the porch steps, and down the driveway. I’m not staying here to hear her talk about her.

My mom rubbed her arms and yelled, “It’s only 6:35!” I pretended to tip my invisible hat, and continued down the side walk. “ This is insane.” She looked both ways, then scurried back into the house.

I inhaled the morning air. It was crisp, almost like drinking cold, fresh water, the sidewalks were covered with a thin layer of ice, my shoes cracked and crushed it as I walked a pond it. The sun was barely in high in the sky, the rays seemed less effective then it would have been in the summer time. The light heat mixed in with the bitter air, creating an sun kiss smell. A light breeze picked up, rustling my hair, and waking me up from it’s chilling blow. I snuggled into my jacket, crossing my arms across my chest. I was passing my street name, I was automatically in route to head tords my school. I turned on crest drive, where the forest hid behind the houses. I watched the evergreen trees above me, passing by me when I walked beside them. I looked behind me, and back to the forest opening. I have 30 minutes to spend, a walk wouldn’t hurt.

I took a deep breath, then changed off course, through the gap that lead inside the green jungle. I moved a branch that was in the way, and looked up tords the green giants. It felt unreal, like I was on a movie set or something. There was a trail that lead two ways; one out heading tords were I expected be where lake Ire was, and the other close to main street. I decided on the second one. Every step I took, the dirt under me crunched, above birds chirped and echoed through the treetops. The grass would gracefully wave in the breeze, along with the tree’s. It was very lively in here, peaceful sort of. I watched everything around me, taking the moment in. I would pass this everyday, and would Ignore it completely. It was amazing here! This could be a cool place to hang out, or just relax. Maybe I could visit this place often.

I wasn’t deep inside the forest, but I could barely hear the cars pass by, it only sounded like a humming birds wing. Ever so often I would bump into boulders, and hills, I climbed over them, and walked up them. It wasn’t really boring either, the farther I went I always would see something unusual. Like this bird, it was black, but it’s wings were blue, with red on the tips of it’s feathers. I looked at everything, even the ground, the sky was getting brighter in the air, and the sun was rising up higher in the air. I sighed, I think I should head tords school. I stepped off the trail, heading left where I expected to be where the exit would be. It was sort of harder then being on the trail. I bumped into more boulders and tight spaces, and the walking was staring to wear me out.

Cracks of light was coming through a patch of branches and bushes, I snapped them and moved them away from my way, trying to reach tords the other end. The space grew lighter and closer, I kicked my way through, using my arms to pull me out of the tight space that was closing in on me. I stumbled out, my feet stepped a pond concrete. I laughed, and wiped a bead of sweat off my forehead. I glanced around, remapping the area in my mind. I was surprisingly, less then 5 minutes away from my school. I must of went in a big circle inside there, leading myself to my school all along. I shrugged it out, and walked across the street, turning the corner, heading straight in till the pavement ended.

I was by Melaine’s home, I remembered seeing her walk through here, entering the Bliss’s estate. Yeah she was rich. Go figure right? Well, I don’t see her often, only yesterday. I don’t know, she ain’t such a bad person, she’s quite nice if you asked me. But it kind of gets annoying when she speaks out what your thinking. I known her since elementary school, I was rather young and stupid back then, and when I first met her, I actually thought she was a god. Funny I know. She would always tell me about what she would see, and how it felt to listen to other peoples thoughts. She said it was kind of weird at first, but she kind of grew into it. She said it was like a TV almost. Every person was like a channel, and her mind ran like a TV set. When she wanted to listen to a specific person, she chanced to the station where she could be able to. I thought the logic was sort of funny.

I remembered one time I asked if she seen things that would happen in the future. She said she could but not technically AHEAD that far. She could only see things that would happen in about a day, or rather 30 minutes later. She doesn’t know why, but she says it helps her sometimes. Yeah I could imagine that, she can tell if she’ll get an A in the future or win something before it happens. Lucky psychic.

The pavement ended, the all familiar high school stood in front of me. It wasn’t crowded yet, but a few cars were parked in the lot. I walked through the gates, stepping up the steps, and siting myself by a near by table. The door weren’t open, and the doors were locked. I threw my bag on the floor, and exhaled in exhaustion. The sudden thought of Melaine came back in my head, could she know what you were feeling?

“Not really. It’s sort of hard.”
    jumped, my eyes nearly popped put of there sockets. Where the hell did she come from!? “ I was walking around the school.” She gazed out in the open, and sat on top of the table.
    “I heard you talking about me. It is funny, the logic I gave you about mind reading.” She took out a lollipop from her pocket, and unwrapped it.

Of course you did. I smiled and sat myself next to her. She sucked on her pop, still gazing at nothing. Her hair was tied up today, an anime bunny was placing her dark purple hair in a bun. I sighed, and watched another teacher’s car roll up the school’s driveway, “You’re here early don’t you think?”

“The same as you, I should say.” She smiled, and continued. “ I always come here at this time.” Her eyes turned to a shade of golden yellow. I rolled my eyes,why do you always do that? She glanced to me, her eyes changing back to normal black, “Does it bother you? It helps me block out other voices already floating in my head.” Oh, sorry. “Satoshi-chan, could you please talk to me regularly?”

I nodded, half-grinning, “Sorry, it’s fun.” She laughed, and placed her lollipop back n her mouth. She took out another one out of her pocket and gestured it to me. I smiled, and unwrapped it, placing it on the side of my mouth. “It’s been long don’t you think?”

She nodded, and sadly sighed, “It has. I missed us always talking to each other like this. It’s a shame how old friends drift doesn’t it?”

I took out the pop, and twirled it in my hand, “I wonder why we drifted.”

She frowned and plucked out her white stick, that no longer had the hard candy, “It’s because of what I did to you.” I glanced up to her, her eyes flashed to white. “It’s because of that day. Do you remember? The last day of school?” I froze, the memory popped in my head. My jaw clenched in a hard line.
    “It was the day I predicted when your father was going away. It was devastating to see that play over and over in my head. Knowing how close we were, I knew you would feel horrible knowing the truth. When I told you of what was to come, you ran away from me with such hate in your eyes.”

I flicked the candy out of my hands, it crashed to the ground, the glass candy shattered into pieces. I was so stupid back then, childish and young. She finally looked up to me, her pale face grew whiter like the snow.
    “You told me that I was only saying that to make you angry. I would never make you angry, Satoshi-chan. But on that day, when you cried with such hatred in your eyes, I was starting to hate myself. I wished I was never created into this world, I wished I never seen that vision. I wanted to die, seeing the person I grew up and looked up to as my brother, cry and run away from me because I knew something that would hurt him.” She looked up in the sky, inhaling a breath of air. “That’s when I knew I had to stay away from you. So I wouldn’t hurt you anymore. But I grow… sad, knowing that we can’t be friends. I just wish that there was some way.” She sighed and closed her eyes. “Just some way.”

I thought about that. And I knew too, after what I did, we would never forgive each other. But that was then; maybe there was a way. After all, she is like a real sister to me. I smiled and got up, walking tords a dandelion on the floor. She watched, confused and curious. I plucked it out and ran back to her. I hold it out in front of me to her, she plucked it out of my hand and stared at it.

“ Remember when we were small, people made fun of us because we thought this was the worlds greatest flower? We never believed them, and stayed to our word.” I chuckled and stared at the weed in her hand.
    “ Well there still wrong. Dandelions are weeds, they have roots. There planted to the ground, like what we were when we were small. They die out and limp when some one plucks them out, but you know what? They grow back taller and stronger.” I gestured my hand to her, “What do you say, lets grow taller and stronger. Lets kill our past troubles and plant ourselves a new beginning. I want to stay to my word, because I truthfully think dandelions are the most greatest flower in the world.”

She stared in auze, and clenched the flower in her hand. She smiled and giggled with joy, tears were overflowing her eyes, the girl who I knew when I was 5, was right in front of me again. She nodded and wiped her tears, “I want to grow stronger and taller, beside you.” I smiled and picked up my bag, seeing the school grounds getting nosy with students. “Satoshi-chan, is like a brother to me. I don’t want to make him angry anymore.”

“Me too… Yukki-chan.” Students were busily walking around, talking to each other, and waiting by the door. Misty’s school bus was driving up the student loading zone, along with Barry right behind her in his Dad’s car.

“Do you mind, If I introduce myself to Kasmi-chan and Jun-chan?” I glanced at her, and grinned. You seen this coming didn’t you? She laughed and meet with my pace, “Your pretty clever. But no, I had the vision just right now. I’m going to be great friends with someone in your group.” She looked up to me, and smiled, “But the image was blurry, so I don’t have a clue who it was. But I bet I’m meet her soon.”

Misty was rising up from her seat inside the bus, she passed the windows who overlooked the school, and jumped down the steps, to the curb. She dusted herself of and looked up at me, then at Melaine. Her eyes glowed, seeing me in front of her. What’s her deal? I see her everyday. Melaine took a step forward, gesturing her hand to her. Misty stared at her, and glanced at me in fear. Uh, wipe that look of your face! She’s not a bad person! I furrowed my eyes, Come on just be nice.

“Do not be afraid of me. I come with just hellos. I am Melaine Yukki, I'm in your art class and P.E, It’s nice to meet you.” Her hand was still out to her, but she did a slight bow and waited for her to respond. Misty struggled to even bring her hand out, but she was able to give a slight shake, and return back to normal. Melaine hmpfed, and looked up and down at her, “I can see you are not the person in my vision, but I hope we can someday become friends.” She faced me and bowed, “I must go Satoshi-chan, I have to help Mrs.Shine in her classroom. I am happy to know that everything is like it should be. I shawl watch out for you from now on.” She smiled again, at Misty, and then walked the opposite way, to the teacher’s parking lot.

Misty exhaled out a load of air, panting from holding it for so long, “What-was-that-all-about?” I snapped my head down to her, huh? She laughed, “That mind reader, she gives me the creeps! No wonder no one is friends with her! Poor girl.” She shook her head, and looked down, “I wonder why she wanted to say hi to me? And for me to become friends with her? NO way, I mean she reads minds and all that stuff, I’ll stick to normal people.” She glanced up looking back and forth. “Ash?”

What is she talking about?! Not NORMAL, she is normal! I should of known that she would never Intend to think about giving her a chance. Poor Melaine my ***. God, thanks for running the morning. I was already far away from her, trailing behind Barry who was making his was tords some tables in the back. I picked up my pace and was able to walk beside him.

He chuckled and punched my shoulder, “HEY! What’s up Sa-sa! You haven’t seen Dawn did ya?” His cheeks churned pink at the mention of her name.

“Your already talking about her? It’s the morning!” I laughed and patted his back, “You going to tell her finally?” He jumped away from me, with a flabbergasted expression. I tapped my head,
    “I’m smarter then you think Barry. So you are?”

He steadied himself, and took three deep breaths before continuing, “Yeah, I mean we only have like what, a month before were head out of school? So I need to tell her before hand.” His blush came back, but he didn’t hide it, he smiled and closed his eyes, “I can’t wait any longer. We don’t have forever you know.” He nudged me again, and chuckled, “It sounds corny huh?”

I shook my head. Not really, it did make sense. We don’t have forever, and it makes us realize what we need to do before it’s our time to go. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and stopped. He did to looking at me for an answer. I looked down at the slightly covered ice on the sidewalk. “No, it makes sense Barry. I say go for it, don’t back off on what you really want. You might never know if someone else get’s it before you. So you better find her, and tell before we lose forever.” I smiled and turned back to the school,
    “I’ll leave, it’s best if you did this alone. Good luck!” I took a step forward on the grass, but something was holding me back. I peeked over my shoulder, to see barry’s hand on my shoulder.

He laughed and rustled the top of my head, “ Thanks Ash. You know I was going to Ask you if Brock-“
    “GOOD-BYE!”

I ran off at the mention of the name, and dashed past the grass. The gate was in view, and I was going to make a right turn, before Misty stood out and blocked the way. Her face was furious. I didn’t have time for this! I need to get to Brock dammit! I skidded on the frozen grass, just in time to stop right in front of her.
    “WHAT was that! You ran off, right when I was talking!”

“ That’s just it! I didn’t like the way you were talking!” I walked around her, through the gates. She trailed behind me, struggling to catch up with me.

“What? That Melaine crap? It’s true isn’t it? SHE’S A WEIRDO! The girl reads minds for Pete sake!”
    “She is not a weirdo! She’s a normal human being like you and I!”
    “Oh right like you call being a freaken psychic freak ‘normal’”

I snapped around, “SHE IS! Don’t you dare talk about her like that! She’s normal as much as anyone around her is. So shut up, and leave me alone.” I glared down at her, my fist clenched on my sides.

She huffed and folded her arms, “Why you even defending her? Do you feel sorry that she has no friends?” I took a step closer, hovering over her.

“ I am. I was and still am, sense grade school. And why are you acting like this! Your usually kind and polite, but now” I shook my head in disbelief, “Now your like one of the snobs.” I stormed away, my anger was already heated up. I yelled behind me, “Oh! And for Information, she’s more nicer then you think you are.”

She stared wide eyed, froze like the Ice on the ground. I didn’t know why, but I had a feeling that this change was just a trick of Karma’s.
    ……….,,,,,,,,,……..,,,,,,,……..,,,,,,,……..,,,,,,,,……. ,,,,,,,…….,,,,,,,,,…….,,,,,,,,……..,,,,,,

I couldn’t find him.
    I looked everywhere, and I could not find him! I wonder if he ditched, or was sick. I sat in my usual seat in first period, in the back, next to the window, that looked out to the teacher’s parking lot. Mr. Greenvale was coming up the rows, collecting the homework that was due today. I plainly handed it to him without looking up to him. He grunted, and grasped the paper out of my hand. I let my hand fall on the table, and continued to look outside, to the lot. The clouds covered the sun for the moment, and the wind was picking up again, blowing the grass in the air. I was still thinking about what I said to Misty. Maybe it was a little overboard. I mean, yeah some of it was reasonable, but I just snapped. Melaine doesn’t deserve to be made fun of, it’s so frustrating even knowing that she has to hear it everyday. I just don’t know why Misty was acting like this. She never said such rude things, without actually keeping it to herself.

My fingers tapped on the table top, just minding themselves. The teacher was discussing something on a preview test that we were to take on Friday. I ignored him, and laid my head on my left arm. Misty was giggling and laughing to Drew who sat next to her. She would look up to me often, then continue talking to him. I noticed Ryan wasn’t here either and I was glad. If I seen him today I would probably go crazy. I slugged in my seat, and pulled my collar up to hide my mouth. I already know that he would.

An car drove up into the driveway of the teacher’s lot. It was a rather nice car, black and sleek. The car’s window was tinted, and the person in the vehicle moved inside. The car’s engine cut off, and the car door opened. I straighten up in my seat, a flash of energy pulsed in my bloodstream, I felt alarmed and awake for some reason. It was a man, His back was to me, but I could clearly see his clothes and hair. It was Dark black like night, he wore an tan coat, and black work pants. He paused by the door, and turned around facing the office building that was not to far from here. I could see his face, he was an olive-toned man, that wore glasses that were barely hanging on the ridge of his nose. He looked my way, and looked back at the building.

I froze.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    ohhh... cliff hanger! O.o
    Well I'm of! I'll reveiw later, I'm going to watch PUSH
    BYE!!!!!!
    R&R and I'm off to make a new one!
    Last edited by XxMays_flowerxX; 4th August 2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: little things
    (Image by PD+)Click below to see my fic!! ( Advance with a hint off Pokeshipping!!! )

Cool Damn cliffhangers....

*twitches*
    I HAAAATTTTEEE CLIFFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why oh why!
    Anyway good chappie,what the heck is up with misty?Hehe,I loved how ash was taunted by her mother about may!
    As always you rule!Keep it up!

Ooo, you're going to watch Push? It's a great movie, I loved it.
    Anyway, the review.
    I was sort of confused as to who was talking in this chapter. Lot's of he's and she's, but not a lot of naming. There were a few grammer and spelling errors, but I got the gist of what you were saying anyway.
    Other than that, you really discribe very well, and you capture the characters personalities perfectly, especially Ash.
    I think I know who the person at the end was...
    Ha! A cliffhanger! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT US?!?!?!
    This is really getting tense, while you still keep it funny at the same time. Excellent job.

Edit: Lol, Blazefusion76, you must be getting sick of all the cliffhanger stories. Mine, lunarshadow's, and Flower's, just to name a few.

Edit #2: I can't believe I (almost) forgot to thank you for reviewing my story! You are awesome! All of you guys are Awesome!
    Last edited by Eon Master; 3rd August 2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Lol/Thanks

I feel sorry for Tracey, his head nearly got taken off by a basketball, lol. How did Dawn get into the bathroom so fast? One second she was just standing there and the next she's in the bathroom?
    (This would normally be beneath my dignity, but) Awww... the shippy moments in this chapter are so adorable! I LOVE THIS FIC!!!
    Can't wait for the next chapter!
    Thanks! hehe! yes poor Tracey! Well, what would you expect? Dawn is quite hyper so she's able to get places faster XD
    Anyway, wow Ash is in a fix right now. If I was him, I would be going insane. IS he going insane? Cause he's acting like it. He must really be worn out by the whole day, his school is like an insane asylum.
    Yeah, it is like an insane asylum... He is quite under a lot of presure though. BAD HEADACHE. O.o
    Two stories almost at once? Nice! Anyway, you might delete the 8 chapter, you posted twice and it takes more place, not that it really matters.

Chapter 7: Tracey is kind of weird, the same goes for Dawn, but hyper active kid, I should know. See some shipping hints there, and Ash got slapped! Slap? Indeed! It was a good chapter and the hail was coming down. I hate hail and snow, and reminds me off the weather outside. Ash is so freaking dense. "Hello May, I'm dense, so I am going to protect you from the hail?" But I like it, it was a good chapter.

Chapter 8: Advanceshipping? At the beginning, but not much after that. But your right, don't use Advanceshippingness all the time. I see more PokeShipping in this story. Love triangle, one is one too much, and I think we all know who will go away? Chapter was interesting and once again, dense like heck, ain't he, that Ash?

Overall: Very good chapters. I guess we found more about Misty, who will come. And Ryan, reminds me of Harley, from another story I read about. And if Dawn and Barry are together, what will happen if they a got baby? Poor baby, if you are complete opposite of your parents and happens to be calm. You will be doomed!

Good story and keep it up! And one thing, how many chapters are you planning to make?
    Ryan? really? hmmm.... wait-wh-HUH??!!!
    Dawn and Barry having a BABY??!! er.. wow.
    hmm now that you mention it, I HOPE the baby would be less hyper XD but I don't think I'm adding that to my plot. :[ I really have no idea how many chapters I'm making. O.o I'm just rolling with it truelly.
    Yes, Advanceshipping... next chapter we kick it up a notch. ( I think? ) but hey! we have another thing to remeber! who is that man at the end!!!!!
    *twitches*
    I HAAAATTTTEEE CLIFFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why oh why!
    Anyway good chappie,what the heck is up with misty?Hehe,I loved how ash was taunted by her mother about may!
    As always you rule!Keep it up!
    Sorry ^.^; and thank you
    Ooo, you're going to watch Push? It's a great movie, I loved it.
    Anyway, the review.
    I was sort of confused as to who was talking in this chapter. Lot's of he's and she's, but not a lot of naming. There were a few grammer and spelling errors, but I got the gist of what you were saying anyway.
    Other than that, you really discribe very well, and you capture the characters personalities perfectly, especially Ash.
    I think I know who the person at the end was...
    Ha! A cliffhanger! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT US?!?!?!
    This is really getting tense, while you still keep it funny at the same time. Excellent job.

Edit: Lol, Blazefusion76, you must be getting sick of all the cliffhanger stories. Mine, lunarshadow's, and Flower's, just to name a few.

Edit #2: I can't believe I (almost) forgot to thank you for reviewing my story! You are awesome! All of you guys are Awesome!
    \
    sorry~!

Default So Sorry!!!! :'(

OMG I'm supercalifragilisticly sorry!!!! *cries till the whole state is filled with tears* I missed 3, 4, 50 chapters!! :O On with the (quick)reviews. No quotes and the reviews may seem very short because I'm in a hurry

Chapter 7? Its the PE one:

Ha May's just like me when I do PE xD. Also, who knew Dawn could kick, well they always say big things come in small packages!! Poor Tracy almost got owned by a ball. I don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry, I'll do both. xD =(

Chapter 8:
    I'm a little(and I do mean little) glad you didn't put much shipping in this, makes it more realistic to me. Also, typical, dense Ash. Please tell me that he'll find out what Brock meant, or else I'm gonna go to that school and slap him. Ok going overboard, sorry. I wonder whats up with him and his weird "headaches"?

Chapter 9:
    Cliffhanger NOOOO!!!! The cliffhanger must DIE!! *cough*Anways....
    You got the mom scene perfectly. Moms are always curious aren't they. Heh Brock's gonna get murdered when Ash finds him, joke joke. I loved how descriptive you were in that little forest scene, beautiful. Melaine and Ash's past was interesting, not to mention that it surprised me that they were friends. And the dafoldile(can't spell) scene was cute. And then here comes the jealous redhead to ruin the moment. Who Misty was so...judgemental(I think thats the word)/judgy. Wonder what's up? So many questions, so little time.

Anyways, might not be here for the next chaps but I'll try my hardest!!
    Last edited by advance4ev; 5th August 2009 at 4:11 PM.

advance4ev: it's okay! The chapter is always up so no need to worry! ^.^ thank you for the review too.
    Kenny Kengo: Junior: 18
    Jacob Satamoto: Junior age: 18
    Melaine Yukki: Senior age:18

Ash's POV
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Chapter 10: there are no words for this

I froze.

Melaine’s head snapped up, she gasped looking out to space. I already knew what she was looking at. I slammed my fist on the table, my jaw felt like it could break any moment. She quickly looked my way, her eyes were the same color as the day she knew about him leaving. White. She leaped up, and scurried herself tords my direction. Everyone, even the teacher ignored her, and kept on with the lesson. I was rubbing my forehead, my headache from yesterday was starting up again. crap!

She quickly pulled the seat next to me and sat herself down, “I saw-“
    “I know. I-I just seen him right now.”

She stared at me with worry, her hands were shaking. She looked around the classroom searching left and right, making sure no one was listening but her and I. “I already know you did, but I saw something else.”

Her hands reached out for my notebook that was carelessly laying on the desk. She pulled out the pin that placed up her hair and pressed the bunny’s head. It was a pen. Her hand was quickly over the paper, sketching out her vision. I watched, the lines forming a room- no, outside. Her hands paused for a moment, then went back to drawling two figures. I expected one of them to be me. Her pen dropped from her hand to the desk. She turned the notebook page for me to see. There was three people in the picture.

She stared at my face, biting into her lip, “You and your father, with someone else. The vision came fast so I couldn’t make out who it was. Your in the back lot of the school, facing the Que reservation.” She slammed the notebook to the table, and leaped back up from the seat, “I hope your not planning on doing something stupid, when you face him.”

I shook my head, it hit me, like a train, this is the change that was coming. I felt sick, what if my mom knew that he was here? She would go completely insane, and probably this time she’d never get better. I need him away from me, away from my life. My stomach was twisting in knots, my head was pulsing with such pain. I got up with Melaine and picked up my bag, without throwing my notebook inside. I have to get out of here.

She nodded and sprint across the room to pick up her stuff. The teacher noticed this time, and yelled in anger, “Where do you think you two are going?!” Misty and everyone else looked up to both of us. I wanted to yell ‘mind your own business’. Melaine did the favor for me, and motioned her hand to fallow her. She snarled at the teacher, “If you don’t allow us to go right now, I will have the decision in making you suffer in the future.” Her eye’s flashed red at him. He stepped back in horror and let us pass. She bowed, and slowly turned to face the class. They all gasped and pretended to work on something, talking to each other.

She nodded her head forward and swung the door open. I ran out with no hesitation, and passed her, still continuing forward. She closed the door behind her, and ran up to meet my pace. I can’t believe this was happening to me right now. The lockers were passing me like a blur, my headache was banging harder and louder then before. We passed the hallway’s end, and turned tords the office. The lights were on, with an old lady that sat in the front desk. She wore glasses think as a bulletproof glass, and her hair was white like snow. I picked up my pace, focusing on the door that was coming up quickly. Melaine still was able to stay by my side without falling back, we faced the dark blue door, and entered through it. The lady’s face grew surprised from our loud entrance, and fixed her hair. I didn’t hesitate to interrupt her from her greeting; I needed to know if that was really him.

My eyes narrowed at her, my arm was shaking on the desk, “Is there a man who entered here by the name of John Satoshi?!” She glared back at me and crossed her hands. My voice was shaking with anger, “Answer me!” I slammed my fist on the desk; her hands flew up in protection.

“I’m sorry sir but that is our business not yours!” Your really starting to piss me off. Melaine walked from behind me, to the front to face the woman. The lady’s eyes widened with horror, knowing the face that stood in front of her. She better wipe that look on her face before I-

“ Satoshi-chan.” She warned me in a stern voice. I grunted and stepped back from the desk. She gave me a warning glance, then faced the lady again, “Excuse me but I believe this is his business. He want’s to know if you happen to see his father come up to this office. It’s urgent that we must know, so could you please tell us so we shall leave?” She smiled, showing all her teeth.

The woman gasped and looked away, “I’d never! It’s staff rules, and that’s that! Now shew!” Melaine frowned and breathed through her nose. She laughed with out humor and leaned forward on the table, to bring herself closer to the woman.

“That’s not such an polite thing to say to a young girl like me. Now…” She grinned devilishly, her eye’s again flashed red, If you please, answer the question, we shall leave your presence. I wouldn’t want to make you hurt yourself. I wouldn’t like doing that to someone like you.” The woman stared paralyzed from moving.

The woman blinked and slowly answered, “N-no, we did not get a man by the name J-John Satoshi, but we did get a John Matsubara.”

I suddenly recognized the last name, and yanked Melaine away from the lady. She waved -strangely- back to the woman, while I dragged her out the door. I let her go and sank down to the floor against the wall. She joined, crisscrossing her legs on the floor. I rubbed the sides of my temples, That’s him. He really is here. I leaned my head against the wall. Melaine listened and sighed.

“ That’s his sister’s last name. He must of changed it so no one could recognize him.” I inhaled and exhaled, calming down my nerves, my headache dossed a little, but remained in my head. “Why did it have to be today when he decided to come and see me. Why not, I don’t know… 10 YEARS ago!” I huffed, tapping my fingers on my pants. “Why?”

Melaine’s hands were pressed up against the side of her head, her eye’s gazed at nothing. A minute past, she shook her head and blinked, “Satoshi-chan… he’s teaching here, as Mr.Promo’s P.E aid.” I froze, my blood boiling again. “Ah crap…”,she breathed.

“ What.”
    It wasn’t a question, I already knew it was something bad. She jumped up to her feet and pulled out her own pad of paper, and pen, and sketched. I waited, only eager to know what was to come. It’s not like it could get any worse, right?

She placed the pen back in her bag, and flipped the pad to me again. I leaped up, yanking the notebook out of her hand.Of course it can…. She shuddered, and turned the other way, with her hands up again, “He’s… talking to a teacher right now, by the art room. But I don’t see anything that could lead to… that.” I handed back her pad. “You might never know, the future can always change."

This was impossible, not stupid, not idiotic, but impossible. I just hope what Melaine said, could happen. Because right now my future wasn’t looking quite great. We stood for a moment of uncomfortable silence, then headed to the cafeteria, to wait for the period to end. She kept a look out on my Dad to see exactly why he was here. She really couldn’t see a lot, because of trying to look farther in the future. Usually she only ran re-runs in her head. I just laid on my back on the table, thinking to myself. More then likely, thinking of a plan.

……………,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,……………….,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ……………..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…………...............

BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

My eye’s flashed open from the alarm. I snapped up, bending down to grab my bag. Melaine was already heading for the door. We made a choice of only talking about the situation in till Art, were we could discuss on the future and my Dad. Right now, I didn’t have time to be thinking about him, I had other things to do. The Door of my chemistry class was wide open for students to enter and take their seat. I shoved my way to my seat, taking my essentials out for class. My foot tapped on the pavement, nervous and anxious at the same time. Jacob came up to me to say Hi, along with Kenny discussing a new bet that I would be interested in. Manly I smiled, and nodded, more caught up in my thoughts then them. It was about betting for the fastest chemical reaction. I dunno, I have no idea what there talking about. They finally went away when my partner walked through the door.

She wasn’t looking at me when she sat down, but out the window. Her eyebrows creased in thought, her lips twisted on the side of her mouth. I watched, my problems were out of my train of thought for the moment. Soon after the bell rung, she cringed at the noise, and shook her head. I laughed; her expressions were priceless. May noticed me finally, and smiled her dazzling charm on me. I playful knocked her slightly on the cheek; she flushed at the contact. I thought about what my Mom was saying this morning, her question I mean. Was she cute? I glanced at her, she was looking forward to the teacher. Her eye’s were the shade of the sea, her smile brightened up a whole new wave of happiness inside you. She was a brunette,- I much preferred them- and was a magnet for trouble too, but other then that, mainly her expressions had me blushing. My sight trailed down to my hands curled up in fist on top of the desk. Beautiful doesn’t have a meaning compared to her.

The lesson was on the Acids and bases. I tried to take notes, but ended up doodling anyways. My mind was somewhere else today, thanks to this morning. I could always ask my mom about the assignment, she knew stuff like this. During the course of the period, May would sometimes peek up at me. I would smile to her and return back to drawling. She always flushed, and go back to her work. I shut my book, and gave up on keeping myself occupied. I went back to looking outside. There really wasn’t nothing to look at, just trees and the school side walk.

“Something on your mind?” she whispered. May looked bored herself, her finger was twirled up in her hair again. I shook my head, not really wanting to tell her what I really was thinking. Her eyes flickered to the Teacher, then back to me; she hid behind her hair that spread across her chest and shoulders.

I didn’t want to drop the conversation, “But how about you? Something on your mind?” She glanced up at me and smiled to herself. “ I’m trying to figure someone out.”
    “How’s that going for you?”
    “Not that great.” She replied sheepishly.

I faced my body tords her, my head leaned on my palm, “Who exactly is the person you are referring to?” She sighed and looked down to the floor.

“You wouldn’t know him, I met him in Hoenn, back home. I saw someone who looked sort of like him down the hallway. I wanted to go up and ask him his name but, he left before I could reach him.” She peeked over her shoulder to check if anyone noticed us talking. She returned back to me, “Well, I think I might be wrong. I am most of the time.”

“I wouldn’t say most of the time. You got the 'magnet for trouble part', right so far.”
    She rolled her eye’s, “Do you find me the 'damsel in distress' type?”
    “Oh, I know you are. It feels like a part time job.”

Her eyebrows knit together, not pleased about the comment. I laughed to myself, “I don’t mind it though.” I smiled and straightened up in my seat, – I noticed I was leaning tords her – May noticed too and straightened herself, growing rosy pink. “Well, I hope you find out sooner or later.” She grinned,and hid herself back behind her curtain of hair.

Class sped by quickly, and the lesson ended with it. We had about a couple of minutes to talk. I found out that May had to get her wrists bandaged up from yesterday, I felt bad, because it was partially my fault. She didn’t seem to mind it. Kenny and Jacob was building up something for the end of the year. A prank to pull on the principle. I pointed out that they might be risking their chances for promotion, but they said they could care less. Are they going to get nailed before they even do the thing? Oh, yeah.

“So, what did you do yesterday?” May asked.
    “Nothing, really” I lied.

She nodded, smiled, and tapped her foot on the floor. She giggled, covering her mouth. I grinned knowing what was the reason she was laughing. She was tapping her foot on purpose, so she could point out what I was doing. She kept giggling, looking up at my face. I laughed and stopped my foot, “You happy now?”

“Aww… you stopped! I wanted to join you!” We laughed, Jacob and Kenny were still discussing about there prank, Half listening to our conversation. May poked my side in a playful gesture, giggling some more. “Can I ask something?”

I smiled rubbing my side, “Shoot.”
    She stood up on her tip-toes and lightly tapped my cheek with her tiny fist, “ Why do you do that?” I laughed, and poked her side, like she did to me.
    “ I think of it as a reminder for you to watch out.” She narrowed her eyes. I chuckled, and did my trade mark punch, “But mostly it means, Hi or just keep smiling.”

She smiled and pointed at herself, “Oh! Do you not like me when I don’t smile?”
    “ That’s the point, you hardly frown!”
    “ I guess that is true.” She punched back, Take that!”
    “Hey!”

Jacob was fully aware in what we were talking, he shuved the boy beside him and winked, “There cute aren’t they?” Me and May froze, growing rigid by the comment. He wiggled his brown eyebrows and continued, “Hmm… I wonder if there together…”

“WHERE NOT LIKE THAT!”
    “WHERE NOT LIKE THAT!”

I waved my hands out in front of me, scooting an inch away from her. The back of my neck was heating up, my heart was pumping up blood fast. May’s face was red as a tomato, her face was flabbergasted and surprised. Kenny and Jacob hysterically, were on a roll with there get up.

“ Oh! There in sync too!”
    “Their so red! Aww they complete each other don’t you think Kenny?”
    “Oh yeah Man.”

I couldn’t take it, I walked over to the door, leaving the two dumb asses behind. May –as expected– trailed right behind me, escaping out of there too. The two boys were still cracking up when the bell excused us out for the next period. Me and May exchanged our awkward goodbyes, and departed. Those Idiots… I opened up the door to my next class and reluctantly sat next to Misty. She caught up on my attitude and didn’t say anything. That was wise of her, very wise. Luckily, we were just finishing up what we were doing yesterday.

My cheeks went back to their normal color, and so did the rush of anger too. At least I was in a better mood… for now. あなたがあなたの手で握る石があなたへちょうど石なら、地面のそれを投げ、が無視する、子供の目を通してそ れらを幸せにさせるために、彼らはそれようにもっとそしてこと、何かを見る。 それらは省略の石のために次第にそれを使用する。 -無感覚の本。(A/N: If the stone you hold in your hand is just a stone to you, you would throw it on the ground and ignore it, But through a child's eye, they would see it as more then that, but something to make them happy. They’d gradually use it for skipping stones. – The book of insensitive.) I read this randomly inside my handbook. It sort of reminded me of May; Innocent, it would look like what she would do with a stone. I shut the book, and threw it carelessly in my bag. Why am I even thinking about that?

Misty gulped, and brought her eye’s to meet mine, “Um… are you okay? I mean! I know you are but you look like your thinking on something. But you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. I was just wondering, ouhh..” She bit on her finger nails, panicking.

“If your wondering if I’m still mad at you, then no.” She sighed; I rolled my eyes. “I’m thinking about someone…”
    “May.” She said curtly.
    “ No”, I lied. “Melaine, and some one you don’t know.”

She pondered, looking out at nothing, then twisted her lip, “Oh yeah… what was all that in Math? You and her dashing out in the middle of the lesson?” Ah, I knew this was coming. I shrugged, and looked up at the clock.
    “We… found out something.”
    “Could you tell me what that ‘something’ is?”

I shook my head and spread my hands across the desk. We didn’t talk after that, and she didn’t ask anymore questions, which was good. I was getting the hang of my language quite well, Maybe me and mom could visit our grandfather now. At least before she knows about my dad being here. The period went slower then the other one. Was it because I so reluctantly wanted to see him? Or to want the black needle to pass the 12. I was a nervous wreak, I couldn’t feed all this in, knowing how this was going to end, wanting to change it, it all was to much. All that was holly and haven, the needle passed the even number.

I ran like I was on fire to my next class, not waiting for Misty to walk with me. I was eager on knowing anything Mel picked up about my dad. Of course I got flipped off a couple times when I ran through groups of people, and teachers yelled after me too. It felt like middle school all over again. I made a sharp right, and leaped inside the class, bumping into Barry.

He rubbed the back of his head, and turned around, “Hey watch where you-“ I smiled apologetically. “Oh, hey Ash, fancy being bumped into you. What’s up?”

“Have you seen Melaine anywhere?”
    “Huh? Um…” He pointed over to the teacher desk, “She should be over there. If not, then in the art’s back room.”

I patted him on his shoulder, and ran tords the back room, -oblivious knowing she wasn’t by her desk- I passed the table where the paint was kept, and unopened boxes of supplies, to the heavy duty door. I struggled opening it, but barley got it cracked for me to slip through. I coughed at the rush of dirt and must that ran up my nose. She was there, with Mrs.Shine, placing some containers on the shelf. I bowed to the teacher and shot a glance at Mel. (A/N: he decided to give her a nick name. O.o ) You find anything else about him? She nodded and passed Mrs.Shine another container. The teacher nodded and smiled tords me, saying her hellos. I nodded to her, and back to Mel in agreement, and turned for the door. Hurry up, I’m about to go crazy.

I shut the door in till it clicked, and strolled to my familiar seat. Since Brock wasn’t here, Barry took a seat next to me, ditching his old one next to a girl with a bad perm. I tried to stall, asking him if he knew where Brock was, and how his test went in Mr. Brady's class. He shot back short responses though, grunts and nods. I search the spaces in my brain to bring up a topic that would get him talking. It was like a neon sign flashing in my head.

“How did it go with Dawn?”

He winced from the name; that didn’t look good. His golden pupils shaded a darker color, a butterscotch almost. He frowned and looked away from me. “I didn’t go up to her.” He murmured. Why? I thought he decided to become a man, and face his fears. His fist drawled together, his face was shadowed by his blond bangs. “I… just don’t know what to say to her. I have it in my head and when I face her, poof! There it goes, and I stare at her like a complete idiot.”

I pondered, I wasn’t technicality the kind of person that was an expert on love, but I know a couple pointers. Brock was much a better person to ask. “You bailed? Well… that’s what happens, don’t sweat about it. I just say bring up all your courage, or even hint that you like her. I think it’s easier.” Uh, I suck at this.

He nodded and clicked his tongue, “Should I ask Misty.”
    “Eh yeah, I don’t know nothing.”
    “It was worth a shot, nice try.”
    I shewed him away with my hand, “just go.”

He laughed, and stode across the room to Misty in the back. Melaine came through the art room entrance, along with Mrs.Shine behind her. She glimpsed at me then to her feet, she headed my direction, and pulled the stool out from under the white top, and sat herself. She peeked at me, slipping me her notebook from under the table. I slowly grasped it, facing forwards, pretending to listen to the lecture that started. My hands automatically opened it up to the first page, I browsed through all her previous predictions, they were well sketched, and designed descriptively. It might of looked like it was drawn right out of a art museum. I passed the 23rd page, when I yellow sticky stood out of the page: look here please.

I snatched it off the page and let it gracefully drift to the ground. It was were we were left off, outside three people, but more lightened up and clearer then the other sketch. I was guarding the third person. I flipped to the next, slowly memorized by the figures and penmanship. It would change just a fraction of a second, then go back again. She whined beside me, looking with me at her drawling. I watched with horror, as the pictures passed.

My future wasn’t changing and that was not good.
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    oh!!!! ( I wonder what it is!!! *wink wink* )
    wellz I know people are on vacation and stuff, so I shall keep writing and hope to see you soon!
    That had some shippyness I hope 0.o
    R&R and I am off to make a new one!

Uh-oh, tension increasing!!! Ash is in trouble, or is his dad? Or May? Or all of them? Or someone else? I have no idea!
    Other than that, love the shipping, and I feel sorry for Barry, his delima is a big one.
    Everyone seems to be holding secrets at this point, and it may be their downfall.
    NOT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Just kidding, I don't mind all that much, but now I'm impatient for the next chapter. Awesome job, as always. I am one of your fans now! Go team! *waves giant foam finger*

Another cliffhanger?WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???
    Eh,aside from that....
    The shipping was cute! ^.^ Awww poor barry,
    Plenty of taunts and blushing and ect in this chappie Huzzah!
    Excellent chappie as always,but do me a favour.DONT LET THE NEXT ONE BE A CLIFFHANGER!!!
    Keep it up,your awesome !

EDIT:Is the next one may or ash's POV?Im very sorry to bother you!Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by BlazeFusion76; 6th August 2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: POV

Awesome work XxMays_flowerxX! I love it how you keep gushing out these chapters! What's your secret? :P Let's review:

Chapter 7: Most people would disregard this sequence, but the opening was very very well done. The characterization of Ash as a true teenager really shined with his backpack been lazily strewn across the floor and him hating the mornings. I'm glad you developed him more in that respect.

The dialogue between mother and child? Priceless. I loved ever word of it! Although I would appreciate more opinions from Delia, I know you just wanted to get Ash out of the house and into the woods. I would've liked more of her opinions of young love particularly because hers apparently didn't work out.

Let me take a stab at what you mean by I should come here more often... You plan to get May and Ash into the woods for some kind of outdoor date or something? :P Looking foward to it!

Melanie. Oh Melanie. I LOVE HER! She's got to be my favorite character in this entire work thus far! Probably because she is the epitome of a childhood friend who we see every day but never talk to anymore is the reason why I like her so much, and why everyone who reads this will enjoy your fic much more! Again just guessing around, she sounds a lot like Luna from Harry Potter? Did you happen to grab parts of her character and use it for Mel? Moreover, I really like the similarities between the two of them, namely that neither has any friends but is seemingly fine with that fact. Ash=Harry Potter in this case.

Misty. Misty. Haven't liked her since Advance Generation Episode 1. When May came onto the scene, I was an Advanceshipper convert! Pokeshipping had its appeal at one point, but now there's more in stock with Advanceshipping than anything else! I'm just going to guess again, but I think you've put Misty into the same situation as with Dawn, in love with a great guy, but not with the same kind of optimism, peppyness, and enthusiasm. Unfortunately she seems more like an antagonist than a protagonist.

Chapter 8: You know, ever since you mentioned Push, I was wondering if you would derive anything from that. Guess what. You did. I LOVE IT! So Melanie is now a mind reader and a Pusher AND a Watcher. A little unorthodox, and doesn't add to Melanie's reputation as being normal, but that's ok. :P

You know, I liked the lab scene as well, but at this point the shippyness has turned more or less into flirting, which is fine, but not as emotionally gripping as akward confessions. Still like it though!

Poor Bary man. Going up to girls is tough, I understand, but still! I just hope it works out for you to get the two of them together!

By the way, one last thing about cliff hangers...Readers hate them, the stories love them, and Writers need them, so we make them!!! GAHAHAHA!!! Keep up the great work!

Another essay done. Jeez.

-lunarshadow
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

* squeals * REVIEWS!!!!!!!!
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Uh-oh, tension increasing!!! Ash is in trouble, or is his dad? Or May? Or all of them? Or someone else? I have no idea!
    Other than that, love the shipping, and I feel sorry for Barry, his delima is a big one.
    Everyone seems to be holding secrets at this point, and it may be their downfall.
    NOT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Just kidding, I don't mind all that much, but now I'm impatient for the next chapter. Awesome job, as always. I am one of your fans now! Go team! *waves giant foam finger*
    Yes, those DAM cliff hangers XD ( MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)
    Well, no need to be impatient anymore my friend! ^.^
    Yeah! * brings pom poms * OH YEAH!!!!
    Another cliffhanger?WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???
    Eh,aside from that....
    The shipping was cute! ^.^ Awww poor barry,
    Plenty of taunts and blushing and ect in this chappie Huzzah!
    Excellent chappie as always,but do me a favour.DONT LET THE NEXT ONE BE A CLIFFHANGER!!!
    Keep it up,your awesome !

EDIT:Is the next one may or ash's POV?Im very sorry to bother you!Thanks in advance!
    Hmmm... Obviously you don't like cliff hangers. But read and you shall be amazed! ( I hope )
    Glad to know I git shipping in there. Yes... poor poor barry. Um, next chapter May, then Dawn's POV for and *EXTRA* chapter, then back to May's (>^>^)>
    Awesome work XxMays_flowerxX! I love it how you keep gushing out these chapters! What's your secret? :P Let's review:

Chapter 7: Most people would disregard this sequence, but the opening was very very well done. The characterization of Ash as a true teenager really shined with his backpack been lazily strewn across the floor and him hating the mornings. I'm glad you developed him more in that respect.

The dialogue between mother and child? Priceless. I loved ever word of it! Although I would appreciate more opinions from Delia, I know you just wanted to get Ash out of the house and into the woods. I would've liked more of her opinions of young love particularly because hers apparently didn't work out.

Let me take a stab at what you mean by I should come here more often... You plan to get May and Ash into the woods for some kind of outdoor date or something? :P Looking foward to it!

Melanie. Oh Melanie. I LOVE HER! She's got to be my favorite character in this entire work thus far! Probably because she is the epitome of a childhood friend who we see every day but never talk to anymore is the reason why I like her so much, and why everyone who reads this will enjoy your fic much more! Again just guessing around, she sounds a lot like Luna from Harry Potter? Did you happen to grab parts of her character and use it for Mel? Moreover, I really like the similarities between the two of them, namely that neither has any friends but is seemingly fine with that fact. Ash=Harry Potter in this case.

Misty. Misty. Haven't liked her since Advance Generation Episode 1. When May came onto the scene, I was an Advanceshipper convert! Pokeshipping had its appeal at one point, but now there's more in stock with Advanceshipping than anything else! I'm just going to guess again, but I think you've put Misty into the same situation as with Dawn, in love with a great guy, but not with the same kind of optimism, peppyness, and enthusiasm. Unfortunately she seems more like an antagonist than a protagonist.

Chapter 8: You know, ever since you mentioned Push, I was wondering if you would derive anything from that. Guess what. You did. I LOVE IT! So Melanie is now a mind reader and a Pusher AND a Watcher. A little unorthodox, and doesn't add to Melanie's reputation as being normal, but that's ok. :P

You know, I liked the lab scene as well, but at this point the shippyness has turned more or less into flirting, which is fine, but not as emotionally gripping as akward confessions. Still like it though!

Poor Bary man. Going up to girls is tough, I understand, but still! I just hope it works out for you to get the two of them together!

By the way, one last thing about cliff hangers...Readers hate them, the stories love them, and Writers need them, so we make them!!! GAHAHAHA!!! Keep up the great work!

Another essay done. Jeez.
    WOW! I love long reviews!!! YEAH!!!!! Well I'm not such a HP fan, but I guess you could say that (?) I personally love Mel too ^.^ ( OMG!!! I LOVE PUSH! ) but anywho yes Misty, I never liked her, ( I grew up with the series so... yeah ) And then when May came on, I felt like they were a cute couple too. ( I perfer them ) Barry... well just a heads up, more will be open up to the twinleafshipping in the chapter after 11. Kay!

Ash Satoshi: age: Junior 17.
    May Hakura: Junior age:17
    John Matsubara ( Satoshi ) age: 35
    Melaine Yukki: Senior age:18

May's POV
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Chapter 11: Realization

Eagerness. The Feeling was so strong, my stomach churned with queasiness. On my way to homeroom , I caught a glimpse of someone that passed me. He looked familiar-No, wait… I knew that face, and the memory of John flashed behind my eyes. Was that him? Instead of continuing to heading to my destination, I walked the opposite direction to catch him, but the bell rung before I had a chance to talk to him.

So now here I am, 3rd period, half-asleep through the lesson, awaiting to move on to 4th. I’m in Trigonometry class. I personally dislike the subject, but that’s not reason why I’m falling asleep, it’s because of the teacher I was assigned to. I was hoping to get Mrs.Bean, but ended up with ‘the very slow’ Mr.Helm. He reminds me of the guy from the eye drops commercial, his voice was so low, and slow as molasses. It takes him about two minutes to complete each sentence. I yawned, my cheek missed my hand, and slammed into the table top. So tired…

The boy next to me nudged my shoulder, I heard him whistle up, and down in my ear. Can I sleep, just for a little bit? He didn’t stop, and whistled louder. I hissed, “What is it Drew?”

He blinked, then flicked a strand of his green hair, in the air. “You need to pay attention more in class. Do you want to fail?”

Why does he look out for me? Surely he knows that I’m a A+ student. Shouldn't he be worried about himself? I smiled, and laid my head back on the cool surface, “Thanks for your concern, but I think I’ll take my chances.” He rolled his eyes and nudged me again. “Leave me alone!”

He sniffled a laugh, leaning back into his chair, “Ryan is right, you are cute when your angry.” My body jolted up, my eyes grew wide from the memory of the red eyes boy.

“You know him?” ,I breathed.
    He glanced back at me, curious, “Yeah, he’s my friend why?”

This guy was his friend!?
    I set my jaw, throwing my glare to be sharper then knifes. He flinched away; his eye’s looked like they were ready to pop out. I growled, “YOUR friend almost killed me yesterday!” I crossed my arms, disgusted. “If it weren’t for Ash, I would have been in the hospital, with tubes up my nose!”
    “ Wait, wait… Satoshi?”

I didn’t respond, I fumed in my seat narrowing my eyes at the far away whiteboard. “Satoshi?”He mused. Drew crossed his arms too, a smirk slowly appearing on his face. “That’s new… He doesn’t seem the fighting type. Maybe he just felt sorry for you.” I returned to glare back at him, my eyebrows knit together. He chuckled to himself, “Ryan’s going to-“

“Ryan is not going to do anything!” I snapped. “Why are you even friends with him?!”
    “Well, I like to think of him as my personal bodyguard, but we hang out once in a while.” He replied.

My hand twitched, I wanted to so badly hit something. I was shocked, I was such a non-violent person. Mr.Helm picked on me for an answer to a problem. I answered, and used the interruption as an escape from the person beside me; I fanned out my hair over my shoulders, creating a divider from me and him.

He huffed, again flicking his hair. He was polite yesterday, he even gave me a rose for a welcome present, like Brock. I fell for his charming shadow, and ended up siting next to him in Triggs. Well it seems the person behind the mask wasn’t quite charming then the mask itself. I seen him pick on a freshmen nerd in the hallways. We only have one period together ; thank goodness.

Obviously, today was one of my bad days. I had to have my wrists bandaged up, completely resulting to my embarrassment- Ash seen them, and felt bad, I hated to see him look like that. Plus, not to mention I was completely baffled by Jacob’s and Kenny’s comment in 2nd period. Of course I was embarrass, but I felt sort of sad, I mean, I know Misty likes him too. And she has been with him longer then I have. So if there was a chance that me and him would be together, I already knew that wasn’t possible.
    “ why do you do that?”
    “ Mostly it means, Hi or just keep smiling…”

I frowned, I wish days like these never exist. I shut my textbook, carefully and slowly replacing it in the big pouch of my bag. The class was packing up, another class ending. I never heard another word from Drew before the bell set us out for another period to come.

Fourth flowed smoothly then last period. English was quite a subject I completely adored-other then art. I sat in the front, 2nd row from the door, I also had no partner. We were Reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, I recognized the cover from the public library back home; It was on a list of teenage summer books, that suggested what teens should read. I never read the novel before, but I heard from the librarian that it was good.I read for the most part in class, reading ahead, other then reading with the tape. It was quite interesting actually, the book was described very well, and showed the characters feelings and thoughts perfectly. I was completely adsorbed in the book, that I lost track of time. I ended on chapter 4, I handed back my book back to my English teacher, making a mental note to find a library around here. I could probably search for one on Saturday, it would be nice to look around the city.

5th period was something I wanted to intentionally ditch. If I were to face that psycho again, I don’t know what I would do. My palm slid up and down the cool metal handle, deciding to take the rick or play it safe. I argued the two choices in my head, setting the negatives from the positives. If I went for it, I would have a bunch of witnesses, so If he tried to hurt me he would be caught, then what is the period ended and he waited outside for me? If I ditch there’s a chance that I could get in trouble. Not only that, but If Ryan ditched too… well I’m pretty much dead. I counted backwards from ten, and clutched the handle.

I set an oath that if he was there, I would ditch, If he wasn’t I’d go in. I cracked the door, peeping through the small space. I scanned the area, looking for any signs if he was here. His station was empty. I gathered up my hope that sat deep in my stomach, and entered the room. Thank god, he wasn’t here. I gracefully sat down at my station, knowing that at least one thing was going my way.

My technology teacher approached me, asking for my permission packet. I handed it to him, smiling. He grunted, walking back to his desk. I turned to my desktop, he doesn't like my smile. The modual he assigned me was computer graphics and design, a paper full of instructions. I literately repel technology, I had no idea how to do anything other then use the internet on computers. A pop-out of more instructions flashed on the screen, I read them slowly, twice. I still had no clue what to do, even with written help. I pressed, typed, dragged, clicked, you name it, and NOTHING happened. I gave up on the second try.

Time felt like it was frozen, slowly being melted by the sun. Everytime the clock ticked, I’d fidget with random things on the table, and move constantly in my seat. I think I even sang my ABC’s in my head, and when I was done on the 5th round, I’d sing it backwards. It ran on for about 20 minutes I think. What felt like the hundredth time, I peeked over to the clock. It was about 10 more minutes in till the bell would ring. I couldn’t wait, I was waiting quite a while already. I hoped up, shut the screen off- to bothered to shut it down right – and walked past the rows of stations and desks. No one was packing, heck no one even moved, even the teacher. All there eyes were glued to the computer screen. This is exactly why I didn’t like computers particularly; they brainwashed you.

My hands were cuffed behind my back, I rocked up and down my heels, waiting to be excused. I looked out to the rectangular window, that overlooked the hallway. There was no one there. I backed away chewing on my nail, Should I? I already knew the teacher was still absorbed in his computer, he looked like the kind of person who would spend nights just on the computer. I could tell, he had dark purple bags under his eyes. I don’t think he would mind… I breathed out of my mouth, building up the courage and confidence to open the door. I reached out, drawled my hand over the handle, and easily pushed the door open. The latch clicked ,– I almost had a stroke when it made the sound - I relaxed my hold. I made it! I jumped for joy, swinging my body away from the door, to the hallway. I ran into something.

I froze, somewhere in my subconscious mind told me I was going to be in a lot of trouble. I gulped, backing away and bowing without looking at who I bumped into, “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to bump into you, I was just-just… I apologize!”

A husky voice laughed, which many pin pointed that he was male. The stranger rustled the top of my head, still laughing. “I thought you looked familiar! How have you been May?”

My eye’s trailed up to him, somewhere I knew I knew who this person was. I smiled with sudden surprise and glee, “John! Oh, John, it has been a while!” I gave him a quick, sweet hug, and continued,
    “What are you doing here! Wow, you look different too!”

In fact he looked a lot different. He wasn’t rugged, with his shadowed beard, and messy short hair. His hair was brushed and cut well to fit his skin tone and face, his wardrobe was more business like, but with his own twist of style to it. He wore glasses. Not only that but he lost sum weight, and was slightly build up with muscle, kind of like Ash sort of.

He smiled and winked, “Well, I decided to change my look, the other one wasn’t as open and friendly then this one. I see your still keeping that smile up, that’s great. Wow, what a inconvenience, huh?” I nodded still looking over his new look. “Hmm well, I shall tell you over lunch.” He half-turned, waving his hand to fallow, “It’s my treat.” Wait! No, I shouldn’t let him do that! I’m the one that bumped into him after all! I was about to open my mouth and remark, he held a finger up. “It’s fine, dear. It would feel… non-friendly to not treat you. Plus -don’t take this the wrong way, but you look like you could use some food in yourself. Your so skinny, it looks like you could break easily!” He shot an apologetic look to me.

I narrowed my eyes, “I eat. I’m not that skinny.” He smiled crockedly at me. I sighed and dropped it,
    “So, why are you here?” I pressed.

John’s silver eyes shaded a darker black around the edges, he pushed up his glasses up, “It’s quite complicated.”
    “ I think I can figure it out.”
    “But would you know exactly my purpose?”
    I sighed frustrated, “ Not in till I hear your explanation first.”
    He tapped his head with his index and forefinger, amused. “Your clever.”

I opened the double doors that lead to the cafeteria. It was very different when it was empty and quiet, it seemed bigger? We passed the rows of empty tables, passing Ash’s including. He insisted me to get pick out whatever I wanted, but I picked up a bottle of water, just to be nice. We both exited the kitchen, and sat to the nearest table we reached to. I took a swig of my water, waiting for the story I was to be told. John first looked at his wrist watch then back, then bit his lip.

“ I have about three minutes to explain, do you mind if when leave out the details and face the facts?” I gulped another drink, twisting back the cab to the bottle. I smiled and nodded. He took a deep breath, and stared at me srtight in the eyes. “ Basicly, a week after I met you, I had plans to meet up with my sister in Johto. Well, I got there, and she handed me back some money that she barrowed from me. I was planning to use it to start over, and find myself another home.” He frowned,
    “ She suggested for me to move back to Kanto. Of course I argued on that matter, due to knowing that my ex-wife and son still lived there. If they were to know I was there all hell would break. She convinced me the chances of me seeing them, down to a low percentage.” I inhaled and looked up dramatically and down to me, “Well now that I happened to run to you again, I’m having second thoughts if I did the right thing.”

I swallowed the rest of my drink and clenched it in my hand, “Well that doesn’t sound so complex.” He rolled his eyes and spoke again.

“ So far it’s going fine. As you could see I cleaned myself up, I even live in a house, and paid off all my debt.” He smiled to himself, and sighed, “Well, you might see me for a while, I’m a teacher’s aid for Mr. Promo, have you heard of him?”

I jumped up on my feet, “That’s wonderful! I have him next actually, I go with my two friends.” I grinned, happy to know I would see him everyday. His eyes were cautious, but he held a smile. I walked around the table to face him, “Maybe I could introduce you to them! I know Dawn and Ash-“

His jaw clenched, the skin over his hand stretched when he clenched, it looked like the bone was going to pop out. “Dam, speak of the devil. I have to go, May. Now.” He rose up and rustled my head once more. I looked at him confused, his eye’s weren’t bright silver anymore, just black.

“Are you okay?” I breathed.
    “No, I have to go. I’m afraid that what I was trying to avoid is already here.”
    “What?”

He shook his head, and removed his hand off my head, and sped across the pavement. When he shut the door, the bell rung on cue. I walked slowly in the middle of the rows, hoping to start off running and catch up to him, but I felt something. It was shaking, it vibrated the bottom of my feet. I gasped, realizing I was exactly where lunch rush would run through. I twisted around, dashing forward tords the table I sat yesterday, the vibrations rumbled harder. I leaped, landing on top of the table’s surface, all in all while the doors of the cafeteria flew open with mixtures of students from different grades. I clung to the table’s edge, holding myself in place from all the shaking. It was chaos, it was a stampede of curing students pushing and shoving to be first in line. I watched, dazed, I’m so glad I leaped at the right moment. I exhaled, sweat dropping.

“May?” Who else? I turned to the voice, to realize it belonged to Ash. I smiled, he grinned that smile I always was taken by. No! No! Remember what you said! I frowned, I hated my conscious sometimes. He reached the table and sat his bag down, “You here early. You alright?”

“I am capable of watching myself, I’m not that Damsel in Distress”
    He laughed without humor, “Oh I wish that was true.”

What did that mean? His tone was like he meant it. I shook the though away, and sat down normally on the chair, next to him. I was still sort of concern about John, he left quite angry. I never seen him like that. I peek from under my lashes at Ash, he was staring at me. I smiled, “What?”

“You sure you okay? You look… troubled.” Was the guy a mind reader?
    I bit the inside of my cheek, “Erm, no?”
    He arched an eyebrow, obviously not convinced. I was looking at the same face as I was at John: Eye’s cautious, with a smile. “I don’t know, really right now I’m confused.”

Barry and Dawn approached the table, they were hand in hand too. She smiled brightly at me, then at Ash. I waved and gave her a big hug, I gave one to Barry too. They said they were just dropping their bags so they could get in line, but they’d come back. On the corner of my eye, I saw Ash wink at Barry. He gave him a thumbs up behind Dawn’s back. I pointed to question, but he shook his head.

“So, why are you confused?” he asked.

I bit my lip, “It’s sort of stupid, I’m more afraid that you’ll laugh. ”

He set his face to be serious, “I won’t know if you don’t answer. What is it about, the guy you saw in the hallway? School?”

“ The guy, um, I found out who he was. He’s my friend I met in Hoenn, but while I was talking about you and dawn, he ran off angry. I think I might of upset him by showing off a little. I was sort of pushy on him to tell me why he was here.” It was true, I didn’t want to give him details and get him all confused.

“That doesn't sound quite humorist, but why are you confused?” he pressed.
    “either if I should confront him on why he left or figure it out my self.” My eyebrows knit together.
    He chuckled, “well, I’d just stick with not worrying about it.”

I just smiled, dropping the conversation. Maybe I should find out myself. Starting with saying everything that I said to him in my head. There wasn’t anything I said that was rude, that would made him angry. I ran the last sentence in my head before he left. Dawn and Ash. What does he have against with Dawn and Ash? And when he said what he was avoiding was here. He was avoiding his wife and son, not Dawn and… It was then I knew what I was concluding to. I flickered to Ash, he was looking away, to a girl across the way. I seen her in my English class, Melaine, I think. She nodded her head to me, then looked down at her food. Ash turned, to me eye’s blank. I just stared back into his eyes. I was looking for something, through that questionable expression, I gazed into his sea of hazel, they were brighter, auburn color. I stared reading, then I found it. I blinked, I felt the electricity that tingled in my blood. I was dazed by the truth setting in front of me. Why haven’t I seen this before?

I needed to find John. I found myself yanking the handle to lead me outside, on the left side of the cafeteria, a gush of freezing air bit my nose and cheeks. Ash’s calls were growing louder while the seconds slipped by. I dashed for the back lot where the teacher’s car were usually parked. I turned the corner, facing rows of cars. I had no time. I cuffed my hands, screaming out John’s name, running down the row’s, looking inside car’s windows for him. Ash’s voice was falling back with the wind. I was down the last row, yelling my head off like a maniac. The rain was pouring down again too, no more sunlight to brighten up the last dead hope I hold. My hair was completely drenched, dripping down my back. Maybe he left? No, because right in front of me was his car. I recognized his picture on his I.D that hanged on a lanyard, around the rear-view mirror. I bit my lip, my eye’s darted left and right. The forest was in view, could he have walked in there? It sounded silly, but what other choices did I have?

I ran across the way, pushing and separating branches to let me through. I got scraped, but I was to worried about John. I headed east, deeper in the forest. I tried calling for him again, but all I got in return was echos. I skidded to a stop, looking up at the treetops, the rain crashed on my face, dripping down my face and neck. This was such a stupid Idea, the Forrest!? I kicked a rock that was close by, and twirled around, covering my eyes with my hands. Why didn’t I see this? I felt the tears coming up, I usually did cry when I was frustrated or scared. I fought them back, clenching my jaw and biting my tongue as hard as I could. I could taste the blood in my mouth. I sat down on the ground, not caring if the mush on the ground dirtied my skirt. I breath in and out, I counted to 20 and exhaled sharply. I’m a complete idiot. I looked around me, everything was green, with white topping on everything too. The moss, grass, trees, floor, I felt like I was breathing green too. Jays cooed and screeched from above, signaling back and forth to each other. It was rather nice actually, but not the place I would intend to stay for long. Water and mud was getting in my shoes, I felt kind of sick too. I would have to find John later, I needed to get under shelter. I sprang up to my feet, stumbling to my right of balance, A near by tree supported me from falling. I huffed and, headed back where I came in.

The rain was freezing, like ice water being splashed on my face. Well I was in Kanto in the dead of winter, that could be a reason too. I fallowed my footsteps on my way back, I haven't realized how far I went in till I passed a fallen tree that I thought passed two minutes ago. Before I was starting to panic, I saw light coming from the webbed branches, that I snapped and burst through. I picked up my pace and crawled through the open hole I made. The car’s were back in view, and so was the back of the school. I sneezed, wiping my nose. The Impact made me turn right, facing a man that was walking my way. The rain blurred my vision, but I was able to tell from the shape that it was John. I broke in to a run again and smiled with relief.

“John!” I waved my arms in the air. He stood there, staring at me with his hood over his eyes. I continued to run tords him, I opened my arms to embrace him in a hug. He pushed down on my shoulder before I could reach him. I looked up confused, “John?” He glanced right, the pushed me back with such force, it made me trip and fall flat on my back. I coughed, struggling to turn over on my side. Why did he just push me like that? I peeked up, and screamed, scattering backwards.

ASH!? He laid in front of me with his nose ruining with blood, he wiped it away, and cursed under his breath. What was he doing!? He leaped back up and growled at John, who was a few feet away from us. He stumbled a little, he took a step to stand himself back up. “What are you doing here!?” he snarled.

“Ash, I know your angry with me! Just please don’t do this in front of her!” He yelled back. I watched in horror, Ash’s eyes weren’t bright hazel anymore, but coal black. I got up on my feet. Facing both of them. John spoke again, “Ash, please, just hear me out-“

“WHY SHOULD I!?” his lip curled over his teeth. “You tell me there’s no excuse to be mad at you, when you leave me alone with my mother for 10 DAM YEARS!” the lunch bell rung; he glared at him. 10 years? 10 years! That’s just… I can’t even put it to words.

“What did you expect me to do! I was homeless for 2 years, you expect me to take you with me with no home or shelter!? how about your mother? You can’t leave your mother behind, Ash! Me and you know that."
    “You leave MY mother out of this! Do you know who long I’ve been waiting for you to return? And you decide to show up now, when I’m almost going to be a senior next year!”

John only stared back at him, his jaw tight. I saw something running down Ash’s eye’s and I wasn’t sure if it was him or the rain. “I don’t even know what to call you. You were never here, so I can’t call you my father. So what are you, huh?” I stood frozen, watching the words coming out of his mouth.

“ I’m your Dad, Ash. Your going to take that in, or suck it up.” He took a step closer to us. Ash crouched down, just like a lion ready to pounce. John stopped, and flickered to me, then back to his son. “Son, don’t act like this in front of May, your frightening her.” Ash’s black eye’s glanced at me surprised, then glared back at him. He walked without stopping this time, now facing me. “May, you remember the promise I told you?” I did. “Tell him when you get a chance. I’m going to talk to Delia.” He nodded, and turned walking back to his car.

Ash shook with rage, his eyes narrowed, he snarled and growled at him, “YOU WONT SAY A WORD TO HER!” He pounced, aiming at him.

“NO!!!”
    I had my feeling back in my legs, I ran as fast I could, and tackled ash to the ground. John half-turned, wide eyed, and shocked. Ash jolted and flopped on the ground, trying to throw me off. I pinned him down, using all my strength to keep him on the ground. “JOHN! GO!!” I screeched. He ran now, jumping into his car, shutting it, pulling back, forwarding the gas, and speeding away. I sighed, and rolled off his back. He snapped up, panting and huffing in anger. I sat down on the floor, breathing hard myself. “Ash… are you okay?”

He glared at me, clenched jaw and all. I narrowed my eyes back at him, and stood up. He got up with me and dusted himself off. “Why the hell did you do that!?” Yeah, he was mad. I ground my teeth, having the serge to hit something again. “Do you know what’s going to happen to me now?!”

I crossed my arms glaring at him in the rain, “I’m not going to let you hurt yourself! And I’m not letting you hurt him!” He growled at me, and walked past me back to where I last came out. “Where do you think your going!?”I shouted.

“To think!” He snapped.
    “Your such a hot head!” I hissed.

I fallowed behind him, once again, back in the Forrest. He moved the branches, and held them away from me when I walked. “Thanks.” I said acidly.

He narrowed his eyes back at me, “Your welcome.”

He kept on going straight, passing, climbing, dodging, his way through. I tried to copy him, but ended up asking him to help me. He never spoke a word as we walked, and that was very upsetting. About 20 minutes pasted, and he finally decided to stop by a fallen tree and a cut stump. He pulled himself up on a boulder, using it to bring him closer to the thick tree. He applied pressure, making sure that it was sturdy, then walked coolly on top of it, and reached out for a low branch that hanged above him. I watched, dazed and stunned at the same time. He was quite the climber, he made it look easy, and quick. He was on the third branch, about a couple feet of the ground. He leaned against the trunk and stared ahead of him, ignoring me completely.

I wanted to talk to him, I needed answers, but how could I if I’m all the way down here. I frowned and sat on the stump across from the tree. I guess I had to wait.

………….,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,……………,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…………., ,,,,,,,,,,,,,………….,,,,,,,,,,,,,…………,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, …….

I slowly opened my eye’s and yawned. Then I jolted up. Wait, what time is it! I was still in the forest, and the raining stopped, but the sky darkened with gray clouds. I scanned everything around me, almost everything I remembered was still here, except Ash. I shivered, my hands were freezing cold, but my arms and face were warm. I knew why through. Someone put a jacket over me while I was sleeping. I smiled recognizing the jacket, t Ash was wearing it, there was a blood spot on the collar. I picked it up from my lap, and slipped my arm’s through it. It was sort of big, but it was better that way. Where’s Ash? I stood up, and took a step forward. I tripped.

“EHH!?”
    “GAH!”

Other then the mushy, hard dirt, I landed on something with a different impact, my hands clenched into something too, a cloth. I blinked, lifting my chin, to see what supported my fall. Ash stared back at me, baffled. I gasped, and blushed deep red, getting off his chest. I hid my face inside his jacket, embarrassed, he laughed and sat up.

“I-I’m sorry. That’s my fault, I saw you shivering, so I covered you up. I ended up sleeping too.” He inhaled, and sighed, “I’m sorry for snapping at you earlier, you just have no idea the pain I gone through. I kind of Exploded, sorry.” I peeked over his collar, at him. His eye’s were back to hazel. I crawled back to sit in front of him. “May I ask you something?”

“That depends on what that is.” I murmured.
    He chuckled to himself, “It’s not that big of a deal.”
    I bit my lip, furrowing my eyes. I gave in, “What?”
    He arched a eyebrow, “How do you know… John?” He exhaled sharply.

Nope, I’m not telling him that. I shook my head, setting my jaw. He crossed his arms, thinking, then grinned that breath taking grin. “Please May?” I closed my eyes shaking my head sterner then before. No way! I opened them and he was there. I mean he was closer to me, then where he last was. I was growing hot, he looked down, then peeked up from his black lashes at me, his hazel eye’s, hit me with full force, sending my mind blank. “I won’t laugh if that’s why you won’t tell me.” His voice was like velvet, sending me in a trance.

“Um, er. I –I met him in Hoenn, when I was packing up to leave to Kanto?” Holy crap, how did he do that? He smiled for me to continue. It all came out fast. “ I was leaving and I got sad, because my home was taken away from me, I was planning to run away, and go down with my house. I ran down the street tords the city, and - as clumsy as I am - I fell and hurt myself badly. John came out of no where and helped me out, and took me home.” I exhaled worn out. He leaned back, against the log, still looking at me.

“So your friends with him?” I nodded. He cursed again, but shook his head. “I guess I can’t do anything about that. I was just curious how he knew your name.” He went back to thinking, done with the questions.He brought up something that wasn’t in my mind in till now, it made me blush even deeper. He noticed, and glanced at me with curiosity. “What?”

I really wished he didn’t noticed. Your going to have to him sooner or later anyways, May. I looked down at the buttons on his jacket, focusing not to make contact with his eyes. “John asked something from me that day. A promise, a swear to tell you something if I ever met you.”

“ What’s that?” his tone was unreadable, it made me look up. The inside of me was suddenly flowing with electricity. My heart was pounding so fast, it was the speed of a hummingbird’s wing. He just stared back, hypnotized like I was.

I said the sentence slowly, almost like I was saying it to him. “I love you. He told me to tell you that he always, and still loves you Ash.” My face would probably be as red as the blood that bubbled inside me, I just stared back. He looked away, blushing too, and fidgeting with his fingers.

“H-he did?” he asked.
    I smiled, hiding myself back into his jacket. I cant believe I said that… Misty flashed in my head again. I frowned, and stood up on my feet, walking away from him. Something caught my arm, I sniffled, and wiped my tears that were slowly falling down, with my other arm. I turned half-way to him, waiting for him to go.He slowly grabbed my other arm, and brought me closer to him. I cried more smoothly, letting all my emotions out, letting them drip down to the ground like the rain. He hugged me tighter, nestling his cheek on top of my head. A splash of water dripped on top of head, I backed away a little to look at him.

He grinned, another tear splashed to the ground, “I-It’s okay to cry. Y-you see? I’m crying with you too.” I reached out, and wiped his tear with my finger. He did also, brushing my skin lightly, the tear moved to his finger. He returned to our hug, whispering in my ear. “Thank you.”
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    Here you go! ^.^
    ATTENTION!!: DAWN POV next chapter!
    R&R and I'm off to write more!

Yey!New chappie!Wow this seemed longer :O Anyways the reivew!

The boy next to me nudged my shoulder, I heard him whistle up, and down in my ear. Can I sleep, just for a little bit? He didn’t stop, and whistled louder. I hissed, “What is it Drew?”
    WHY HIM?!God damnit I hate him...

This is exactly why I didn’t like computers particularly; they brainwashed you.
    Ha!Its funny because its true :P

Plus -don’t take this the wrong way, but you look like you could use some food in yourself. Your so skinny, it looks like you could break easily!”
    Wooooooot!Some comedy

“I-I’m sorry. That’s my fault, I saw you shivering, so I covered you up. I ended up sleeping too.”
    Aww ^.^ Nice shippyness there!

“I love you. He told me to tell you that he always, and still loves you Ash.”
    That was cute!In a way confessed...ok not really -_-

He grinned, another tear splashed to the ground, “I-It’s okay to cry. Y-you see? I’m crying with you too.” I reached out, and wiped his tear with my finger. He did also, brushing my skin lightly, the tear moved to his finger. He returned to our hug, whispering in my ear. “Thank you.”
    Yay!So much shippyness I love it!!!

10/10 100&#37; as usual!
    Sorry about my shorter reivews I tried to make it up here.But I did crap
    didnt I? *facepalm*
    I cant wait for your next chappie,this is definetly the best advanceshippy story ever!
    You (as always) are awesome!

I'm baaaaaacck!!!! Who missed me? xD
    Well I'm just going to do Chapter 11 since everyone else basically said what I was would say for Ch.10.
    On with the review!!(I think I say that waaaayy too much ^^;; )

I see you brought Drew in here. Sensing Advance vs Contest in the future(I think or Poke vs Advance but whatever). I should've known he was friends with that meanie Ryan. Like they say Negative(Drew)xNegative(Ryan)=Positive(THem being friends). Wait a minute, with them being friends, how is that a positive!?!? *presses buttons on calculator* Gah so confused!! @_@

Heh May's like me on computers, computers REALLY hate me and I have no clue what to do on them besides go on Internet and Documents ect. the basic stuff. I hated my Computer class, EXTREMELY boring, all we did was memorize the keyboard -_- Oops getting off topic Sorry!
    (I know BlazeFusion quoted this already but this line is worth quoting again.) So so true. I swear it's like they put some hypnotize person(forgot what they're called) inside the computer xD

May needs to eat...AGAIN!!!! XDD Funny, cause one moment in Haruka's Theme, she ate, like, 29 bowls of noodles in like 5 seconds, yet she looks like she hasn't gained a pound!! :O The things they do in anime.

This is a little random but...Are there any teachers monitering(I think that's the word) the students?? xD I mean first it was gym where the gym leader didn't even noticed nor reacted much when Dawn kicked the ball, and now May runs off (along with Ash) with the teachers not even stopping them. But hey, this is your story AND it's fiction so anything could happen. Plus, if they stopped them, the whole forest scene would be gone taking out the shippyness; and we all know that wouldn't be good. Again, going overboard Sorry(Sorry if I'm being to mean, I don't like being mean.).

Oh my gosh that scene with Ash and his Dad....whoa. I got so scared at the moment and I even thought that you were gonna put another cliffhanger. But you're not THAT evil. Lol Joke Joke. Anyways, good job May, saving John and protecting Ash from doing something that he could regret. Yay!!

Very cute scene with the jacket and the "I love you" part. I thought she sorta confessed her feelings too, sorta.
    “I won’t laugh if that’s why you won’t tell me.” His voice was like velvet, sending me in a trance.

“Um, er. I –I met him in Hoenn, when I was packing up to leave to Kanto?” Holy crap, how did he do that?
    xDDDD I thought that was pretty funny. Ash can hypnotize people XDD

Omg barely any quotes and I did a pretty long review :O Guess I should break my computer more often xD. Anyhow, Dawn's POV next time (which I assume means more twinleaf. Thanks to you I now love twinleafshipping.^^)AWESOME chapter and shippyness and can't wait for another AWESOME chapter.
    Last edited by advance4ev; 8th August 2009 at 2:55 PM. Reason: Winkie Face Loves me too much lol

yeah, oh by the way ppl, the next chapter will be starting the begining of the school day, up and to the end.

Oh thats cool,has it been done already in the story?I should really re-read everything!
    I am still no.1 fan!Your amazing,keep it up!

I predict we will see many, many, many wild imaginations when we read about Dawn.
    Or will we see,she is a normal girl?!No.wait,thats impossible.
    Yeah dawns pov is going to be pretty insane.o.o
    Btw as far as I know my reivew is on page 4,I think you qouted one of my comments in one of the reivews in the other chappter(s)/.Just saying :P

I predict we will see many, many, many wild imaginations when we read about Dawn.
    Hehe I can just picture her daydreaming about her and Barry walking on the beach, holding hands and other stuff. Anyways, excited to see what goes on in that hyper girl's brain. ^^

I'm baaaaaacck!!!! Who missed me? xD
    Well I'm just going to do Chapter 11 since everyone else basically said what I was would say for Ch.10.
    On with the review!!(I think I say that waaaayy too much ^^;; )

I see you brought Drew in here. Sensing Advance vs Contest in the future(I think or Poke vs Advance but whatever). I should've known he was friends with that meanie Ryan. Like they say Negative(Drew)xNegative(Ryan)=Positive(THem being friends). Wait a minute, with them being friends, how is that a positive!?!? *presses buttons on calculator* Gah so confused!! @_@

Heh May's like me on computers, computers REALLY hate me and I have no clue what to do on them besides go on Internet and Documents ect. the basic stuff. I hated my Computer class, EXTREMELY boring, all we did was memorize the keyboard -_- Oops getting off topic Sorry!
    Quote:
    (I know BlazeFusion quoted this already but this line is worth quoting again.) So so true. I swear it's like they put some hypnotize person(forgot what they're called) inside the computer xD

May needs to eat...AGAIN!!!! XDD Funny, cause one moment in Haruka's Theme, she ate, like, 29 bowls of noodles in like 5 seconds, yet she looks like she hasn't gained a pound!! :O The things they do in anime.

This is a little random but...Are there any teachers monitering(I think that's the word) the students?? xD I mean first it was gym where the gym leader didn't even noticed nor reacted much when Dawn kicked the ball, and now May runs off (along with Ash) with the teachers not even stopping them. But hey, this is your story AND it's fiction so anything could happen. Plus, if they stopped them, the whole forest scene would be gone taking out the shippyness; and we all know that wouldn't be good. Again, going overboard Sorry(Sorry if I'm being to mean, I don't like being mean.).

Oh my gosh that scene with Ash and his Dad....whoa. I got so scared at the moment and I even thought that you were gonna put another cliffhanger. But you're not THAT evil. Lol Joke Joke. Anyways, good job May, saving John and protecting Ash from doing something that he could regret. Yay!!

Very cute scene with the jacket and the "I love you" part. I thought she sorta confessed her feelings too, sorta.
    Quote:
    “I won’t laugh if that’s why you won’t tell me.” His voice was like velvet, sending me in a trance.

“Um, er. I –I met him in Hoenn, when I was packing up to leave to Kanto?” Holy crap, how did he do that?
    xDDDD I thought that was pretty funny. Ash can hypnotize people XDD

Omg barely any quotes and I did a pretty long review :O Guess I should break my computer more often xD. Anyhow, Dawn's POV next time (which I assume means more twinleaf. Thanks to you I now love twinleafshipping.^^)AWESOME chapter and shippyness and can't wait for another AWESOME chapter.
    Yeah! your back! ^.^ Well yes... ( I dis-like drew ( sorry CS!!! >.< ) ) but hey there's just has to be a reson behind the plot! Ohh... yes the computer thing! I laughed and had fun writting that, honestly I'm sort of like that to. I beaten up my computer senseless once in a while... hehe.
    Well, yes... but the Moniters wouldn't proubly stop them, as then they would of thought it was an emergancy ir something. Your very observant I see! ^.^

- burst out laughing -
    ASH USED FLIRT! DERECT HIT!!! XD
    oh and I don't mind at all about long reveiws, I love them! =D

I just read the Ash POV chapter for now.
    It was very good and Jakob... my man. Seems like those in my class and for some odd reason, seems like the joke and the nerd at once. Awesome! Poke scene? What can I say, it was shippy as hell and May actually pretty much she wants to be with Ash. I read a little from the other chapter.

I read more and looks like Dawn is the next character up. I think she might mention AshXMay, but I feel this goes under the sub-plot (I call it sub-plot, because the main plot is basically about Ash and May).

Ehhhaha!!! Dawn is halarious ( I hope ) in my next chappie! Oh yes I thought: why not bring it up a notch ehh!? Ha ha, well, in Dawn's POV you will see glimpses and thought's from dawn so haha x2! XD

Quote:
    Btw as far as I know my reivew is on page 4,I think you qouted one of my comments in one of the reivews in the other chappter(s)/.Just saying :P
    One word: yes. yes she is completely insane. ( in a good way ) v.^

Quote:
    Quote:
    Hehe I can just picture her daydreaming about her and Barry walking on the beach, holding hands and other stuff. Anyways, excited to see what goes on in that hyper girl's brain. ^^
    Awww... no long reveiw? XD Jk, Jk
    Omg.. are you a psycic?! That's pretty much what happens in my chapter! WOW.

Yes, Dawn imagining herself running at the beach holding Barry's hand.
    And then some music plays and it's romantic, until something interupts it.
    But one thing, I saw Drew in the other chapter and you didn't list him up.

Anyway, I will review later.
    OK! serriously... ARE YOU A MIND READER OR SOMETHING!!!???
    oh and thanks.

Cool

Dawn Hikari: Sophmore age:16
    Barry Jun: Sophore age: 16

Dawn’s POV
    __________________________________________________ __________________

Chapter 12: Daydream

“Wow! The sky is so clear!” I hovered my hand over my eyes, to block the rays from the sun from blinding me. I loved it when the sun was out, it was like it was smiling down at the world. I giggled and continued my way tords my school. I love mornings!

I was a block away from the entrance, I balanced on the curb of the street while walking, and I used my arms to help me balance myself. Even though there were still a few rain clouds heading from the north, I couldn’t help smiling, knowing the sun was out. I LOVED the heat, and that includes the sun, because that meant there was an excuse to splash water on you! Everyone thinks it’s a weird thing to get giddy about, but not me, I gradually will except anything that hits me. Even the rain makes me happy, it reminds me of diamonds, or tears from a sad lonely cloud. I practically love everything! Well, except pickles. I hate pickles. I gawked at the thought of the sour cucumber, and jumped off the curb, and on to the black concrete of the ground.

I couldn’t wait for spring to come, that was the season I was awaiting for all along. One, because all the flowers in Kanto bloom out, and the land becomes just like a meadow in a movie, and two, because the end of the year Dance. I was hoping to ask Barry to be my date, but I wasn’t on planing to go as friends. I sighed and shrugged to myself, When will I gather my courage to ask him? Well, now that I think about it, I do have the courage to ask, but I don’t know how to approach the question on him. I really wanted to take Ash’s advice and just ask him blankly, even May’s praise really had me wanting to too, but what would I say! ‘Hello, Barry I love you, you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?’ NO! That’s not going to happen that way!

I made it to the other side of the road, now climbing up a planter to balance on it on my way to the gates. I concentrated on the small narrow edge I was walking across, not wanting to fall from 5 feet and end up cracking my skull. If I did happen to convince him- and I have no idea how- to be my love, I was wondering if Ash would happen to ask May out too before the dance. I smirked at the devious thought, they were just plain cute together! And I’m not just saying this either, when they walked together in the hallway, I always hear their names from other people. Of course if that doesn’t work out, there’s always Misty.

I frowned, remembering the conversation we had last night. I have gone into arguments with Misty many times, but yesterday was probably the worst we got into. She’s changed ever since she started to hang out with her sisters and Drew’s clique. She became… Um, rude lately? The planter ended with no more space for me to walk on. I counted to 10 and jumped off, laughing on my way down. My feet landed on the sidewalk lightly, and I continued my walk. The gate was less then 5 minutes away from where I was.

The school grounds were crowded, students scattered and talked by the front entrance, all inside, and around the back building. I grasped one of the gates metallic, black bars, and swung myself to turn right into the grounds. I let go, and skipped up the stairs heading inside the main building. I hummed to myself one of my mom’s favorite songs and mines, while I skipped, daydreaming about my fantasies with Barry, and ice cream.

The temperature changed from hot, to room temperature when I entered, I kicked the door to close behind me. I passed random people, who were talking, some making out with there lovers, I ignored, and kicked the door that lead to the back of the school open. I heard a bang, and paused from my happy walking to peek over the door. I gasped and ran to my daydream lover.

“Barry! Oh… I’m so sorry! Oh dear!” He was rubbing his head, he flinched from the pain. I’m such an idiot! I hit him! I closed the door gently, returning back to him, grabbing his hand, and siting him down on the stairs. He grunted and grounded his teeth. “Barry-“
    He covered my mouth with him hand, cutting me from my words, “I’m all right Dawn, don’t get overboard on me Kay?” OVERBOARD!? I don’t go overboard! I glared at him, and crossed my arms. I’m perfectly mellow! He rolled his eyes, and cuffed his throat with his hand. “Glad to see you before class though, I was meaning to find you.” He turned away, his eyes not visible.

“Huh? What for?” This was unexpected, he hardly tries to bring up things.
    His eyes flashed to me, then to his shoes, “I-I wanted to tell you something.”
    Well obviously, Mr. Jun…Jun-Jun! Oh, YEAH! I just made a nickname for him! DAWN! Focus on him! I silently laughed at my conscious and asked, “What was it you wanted to ask?”

Just for a fraction of a second, I saw his cheeks burn with red. He bit his lip, finally looking up at me. I held his golden eyes, waiting for his response. He started out slow, “Dawn I…” He paused and jumped up, “I-I think we should get going to class! Yeah that’s it!” He quickly yanked me up, and dragged me behind him, “Come on, come on slow poke!”

I frowned, completely disappointed in his statement. I would of thought it was an invitation to something, oh! Or maybe dates request! Aww, now I’m really torn. Ah poop. I pouted to myself the whole way, and through homeroom. I hardly – though I never do pay attention – noticed the announcements of upcoming events or plays. I sighed, to overcome from wanting to be happy. I inhaled, and exhaled sweetly, my mood running through my system again. The bell rang its rusty voice, allowing me to skip right out to the door, knowing Barry would be waiting for me. I held me breath, as I went through the door’s beam, then exhaled lovingly. He was there leaning casually against the wall. I smiled and bowed to him – he bowed back – then carried on our routine to first period.

He asked me questions about the upcoming dance that was to coming up next month, excited like I was about the whole occasion. I explained what I was planning to wear, answering it precise - knowing what I always wished to wear to a dance. It sort of was fun to talk about it to someone who would actually listen - if I were to tell this to Ash, he’d just nod and grunt the whole time. He was such a brother figure. We both sat down in our usual seats in history, the back row, middle desk. We continued to talk on the subject in till Mrs. Hans entered with a video in her hands. I grinned widely, Yes! It’s movie day! That means no homework and no paying attention! I giggled to myself, and folded my hands on the desk. Barry arched a blond eyebrow, questionable. I shook my head and winked at him, sticking my tongue at him like a five-year-old.

He laughed and went back to listening to the directions given out by our teacher. The video was on famous ruins somewhere in Sinnoh. I rolled my eyes, the feeling of homesickness creeping up my back. The lights flashed off, leaving the room dark, with the only light coming from outside, through the closed blinds. I groaned and slugged in my seat, I already knew about the famous ruins.

Barry chuckled, and leaned his head on his heel of his palm, “What’s the matter Dawn? You’re usually pretty happy when it’s movie day.” I was when I didn’t know the lesson. “Are you already bored with history, when class just started?”

There was humor in his eyes, I smiled back at him and hanged my head back, letting all my hair fall behind the chair, “Nah, I already learned about the ruins, and it’s making me homesick.” He ahhed, knowing how I felt – he lived in Twinleaf town like I did, and moved here too. I closed my eyes and fidgeted with my hair, looking up at the ceiling. “Do you want to talk?” I asked.

He grinned sitting up straight, turning his chair tords me, “I don’t see why not. What do you want to talk about?” Hmm… what should we talk about? I shrugged, not wanting to think up a topic. He was quiet, thinking to himself I think. He finally broke the silence later. “How about what you did last night.”

“ I talked to Misty and got into a fight.” I bit my lip, wishing the words to come back.
    What is it this time?” he groaned. I narrowed my eyes at the ceiling, and tightened up.
    “I really don’t want to talk about it.” I hissed. Misty was really something I didn’t want to think about.
    He squinted his eyes, responding in a innocent tone, “It was that bad?” I nodded turning my head away from him to a random girl who sat next to me. She glanced up at me, then covered her face with her arm. That’s rude… “Was it a question that heated up the conversation?” he pressed.

I exhaled sharply, “Nah, she called me outraged.” I sighed, giving into his curiosity. I twisted back to normal, facing him. “ Misty called me, first asking me about how P.E went. When I mentioned May’s name, she suddenly went in a frenzy of hateful words about her. She was saying how she didn’t like the way Ash looked back at her, how May was being completely flirtatious around him-”

“Wait, wait… May? I thought Misty liked the girl.” He interrupted.
    “ Well, it seems we were both wrong on that” I noted.
    “ Continue with your explanation.”

I nodded and began where I last stopped. “Well, she said that she found out that Ryan – you don’t know him so don’t ask – almost killed her yesterday, and Ash saved her. She sounded smug when she explained about the beating up part.” He shivered from the thought of it. “ Then when you know it, she starts to plan out what she could do to break up Ash’s and May’s friendship! I completely went off on her, accusing her to be absurd and selfish. And you know what happened next?!” I haven’t noticed I was yelling in till a boy in front of my hushed me. I brought my voice to a whisper, my teeth clenched with anger.
    “She said she really didn’t care what I did to prevent her to stop her from doing what she wished. She said she would do anything to win her love, and I was just an stupid hyper-active freak that couldn’t stop her.”

Barry’s golden eyes narrowed, his face was like stone. Shock, rage, confusion, anger, saddens, all flashed on his face. His fist was clenched on the edge of the table, he was completely out raged by the last sentence, and so was I. He inhaled quickly, and exhaled sharply. “Is that what she really said?” he hissed. I didn’t have to answer back to tell him it was. He shook his head disgusted, “What’s happening to her?”

“ It’s Drew and her sisters, that’s what.” I frowned and looked down from his glare. “I miss the old Misty.” I whispered.

He sighed sadly too, then huffed out the last set of anger in him. “Let’s talk about something else all right?” I agreed, breathing two deep breaths to get my mood back up. “So… I heard you knocked down another gym wall.”

I flushed and winked, “What can I say? I’m a knock out when it comes to sports! KE-YAH!” I did a karate chop in mid-air giggling. I suddenly remembered Tracy, how the ball was just centimeters away from knocking him down. I flushed a deeper red, embarrassed. “Oh, did I mention that I crushed the ball too?”

He laughed and caught up in what I was trying to hide. “Yeah, thank goodness it was the ball and not that poor boy.”
    I gasped horrified, “HOW DO YOU KNOW!?”
    He spun his index finger in the air, “ I have people…”
    “ You asked Kenny didn’t you.” I stated, matter-of factually
    “ Dam! How did you know!?”
    I laughed and quoted, “I have people.”

Barry turned around annoyed knowing – once again – I outsmarted him. I punched his shoulder, hoping to cheer him up. “Come on Jun-Jun! Don’t act like Ash on me please!” His head snapped up, his golden pupils gazing back at me with surprise. I knew he’d like it! “I think Jun-Jun completes you! Like Sa-Sa does to Ash. Don’t you love it!”

“Ugh err...” I frowned, he doesn’t like it? He quickly waved his hands in front of him, sweat dropping. “I mean I love it! Thanks Dawn, thanks so much…” I smiled, pleased he like his new nickname.

“Mr. Jun and Mrs. Hikari! Please pay attention!” yelled our teacher who sat lazily in her seat. We panicked and sat frozen in our chairs with our heads down. “Thank you!”

It could have been hours since we returned back to normal, but it figures it was just minutes. Bar- I mean Jun-Jun sighed and laughed under his breath. I was slightly confused by his expression. “You know, I think I can get used to Jun-Jun… Dee-Dee”

“HIIIYYYYAAA????!!!! WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT! DON’T YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRESSING THAT NAME IS!! OH NO!!! JUN-JUN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT TO ME! WHY!!!?????” The entire classroom was watching us only, surprised and shocked. The teacher sprang up in her seat and dashed to us. I was on top of Barry’s shoulders, shaking his head furiously up and down. My fingers twined with his blond hair, allowing me to yank his hair and head within my control.

“DAWN! GET OFF ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!” he was wobbling, trying to keep balance from tripping over.
    “ SAY YOUR SORRY!!!”
    “ALRIGHT! SORRY! SORRY!” But it was too late, his foot tripped over a book that was in one of the rows, and we were both falling over to the ground.

My back slammed into the tiled floor, knocking the wind right out of me. Barry landed on his head first, then his shoulder slammed into our desk’s leg. It took about only seconds to realize three things happening at once. One, the teacher was screaming her head of like a bubbling tea pot, two I was under the expression that I was going to be in a heap of trouble, and last… Barry was still on the ground unmoving. I scattered my way, ignoring the rants coming from the teacher as she flipped the light switch back on. Barry’s forehead was red, and he still clung to his right arm, locking his jaw tight in pain. At least he wasn’t like the guy I almost killed yesterday. He squinted, through his lashes, somehow managing to laugh through his pain. I glared down at him, not really amused myself.

He sat himself up – still holding on to his arm – and whispered to me, “You are the reason why you make class entertaining. What were you thinking!” I sighed, rolling my eyes. He got up, facing the class other then the teacher, “Sorry guys! Ugh… what do you expect, I’m a cults, hehe. You guys just go back to work, ‘Kay?” It was like they were completely pleased with the interruption, rather then not upset with the whole thing. Well… at least they were.

“Both of you outside. NOW.” Mrs. Hans spat.

We both moaned in sync, and shuffled our way behind her, not wanting to hear her nagging and unpleasant punishments.
    ……………..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…………..,,,,,,,,,,,,…………,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,………….,,,,,,,,,…………,,,,,,,,,,…………

“ You are one trouble making, hyper active, hot headed, little girl that has to be the only person who could make our history teacher go crazy, in exactly three days in a row.” Jun-Jun starred down at the multicolored carpet outside the principle’s office. I really don’t want to hear it. Yeah, I was sent here three days in a row, so what! It’s better then being locked up in the teacher’s lounge due to me being too loud… right? “Dawn why do you do this ever time I happen to say something harmless and funny?!” He groaned.

I crossed my arms, and turned away from him. “Only cause they make me feel stupid.” I stuck my tongue at him again like this morning. I felt his eye’s roll, and he sighed defeated. Why did he have to be so charming, dreamy, funny, golden eyed, and polite? It makes it so hard on me to stay mad at him.

The thought of his charm had me daydreaming again. This time it wasn’t placed at the ice cream shop, but t the ocean! I like where this is going! The sun was way up in the sky, the seagulls cooed and begged for crumbs by a near-by conception stand on the pier, laughs and joy was roaming the air, with the sound of the relaxing waves balancing the perfect atmosphere. I was barefooted, the sand sank beneath my toes, the grinds of pebbles lifted up with the light breeze coming from the south. I inhaled; the aroma of the salted waters and sun-kissed air had a tremor run up through my body. Of course other the sight of the beach and smells, the water was delightfully chill, perfect for the scorching hot weather.

My eye’s fluttered, I leaned back into my chair, smiling, wanting the sight to continue. I twirled and danced along the water’s edge, splashing the water up in the air, the diamonds twinkled in the light, crashing on my skin and sand. I also noticed how light my clothing was too; pink –of course- bathing suit, with a dark blue cover up. I squealed – as that I loved the colors- everything was so wonderful it felt like reality clashing together with reality!

My ears faintly picked up the sounds of rustling paper, I twitched my nose, and focused harder on my fantasy. The sound fell back with the waves in my head; I smiled with glee. I continued to walk along the edge, enjoying the water on my feet other then snow. A hand curled around my wrist. I looked up, the corners of my lips grew upwards. I stopped and turned halfway to him, he laughed playfully and quickly pecked my right cheek, leaving me flushing. Jun-Jun chuckled, amused with my expression and dragged me behind him to under a umbrella dug into the sand. I had a sudden déjŕ vu reaction, thinking I’ve done this before.

We both sat down on our towels, still holding to each other’s eyes. I trailed down to our twined hands, that sat in the middle were we sat. Oh, I’m in haven. “You look beautiful when the sun lightens your eyes.” He commented.

I was blushing hard, hiding my face in my knees. I peeked just to look at him. His eyes were bright, gold, almost like the sun. My heart fluttered, I looked away catching my breath. “Thanks… Yours is too. I love it, it reminds me of the sun.” I breathed. It was true, they were distracting in such an attractive way. Like the sun and sea. He scooted himself closer to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I inhaled and holed it. “You know… what’s kind of funny?”

“What?”
    I exhaled. “Y-you know how your eye’s are yellowish kind of?”
    “Yes”
    “And mines blue?”
    “Of course… but what’s funny about that?”

I giggled, snuggling myself against his chest, “You’re the sun and I’m the sea. Together were like a beach! I know it sounds stupid…”
    He played with a strand of my hair. “No, actually I find it quite interesting. You have ONE wild imagination.” I know I do, that’s why I’m so smart! Barry happened to reach for an red icebox, that was next to us. “You hungry?”

My eye’s twinkled with happiness, “Oh! Yeah, lunch!” He laughed again and took out something green. I stared, a frown and queasy feeling uprising in my stomach. He handed one to me, then grabbed himself one too. He was slowly raising the pickle up to him mouth, I watched in horror and disgust. He’s not going too…
    CHOMP!

“NO!!! DON’T EAT THAT PICKLE!!!”
    “Shhh!!!”

I blinked, scanning the entire area where I sat. A hand was cuffed on my mouth, and a familiar hand was pushing down my shoulder. I sighed, realizing I was back in reality. Well, it was great while it lasted! Oh he was so gorgeous! I slipped, letting out a quick squeal. The hand cuffed harder around my mouth. I glared at Barry, accusing him for running my moment. He just glared back, and pulled me up from my seat. I was confused, usually he’d just back off and apologize. He let go of me, but guided me out through the glass door of the waiting room, and out the building.

“What are you suddenly sulking about?” I poked him playfully on his shoulder, hoping to make that smile come back up again. He ignored me and proceeded to reach to his locker. I tapped my foot when we stopped and poked him on the back this time. “Why the long face Jun-Jun! Smile!”

He slammed the locker, locked it, and grasped my wrist, pulling me behind him. I was growing irritated, not because he wasn’t talking, but because he wasn’t smiling! SMILE!!! We passed history, where we were suppose to be going back to. I pulled back on his arm, wondering if he forgot. He pulled back, causing me to stumble forward, and walk with him to keep me from falling. We took a left then a right, down the hallway that was connected to the outside hallways. He kicked the door open, and –ran this time- went tords the tables outside. He pushed me down to sit on the table’s chair; He sat next to me, rustling through his bag. This was not like him at all, and this was driving me nuts.

“Will you just talk already!!??” I whined.
    “Stop. Look at this.” He demanded.
    He handed me a pink sheet of paper, with bold lettering on the front. I just glanced at it, not caring to read. “A piece of paper?”

He snatched it out of my hands and read it for me, frustrated. “Notice: Your child has been sent to the principle’s office for these reasons: Interruption in lessons, disobeying demands, horse playing, and act of rudeness in class. We would like to warn that if she/he is to be sent for any or other reason to the office, he/she would not participate in upcoming events, and promotions. Please sign and return.” Barry folded it, and placed it back in his book bag. His eye’s flashed back at me, concerned, serious.
    “Dawn, this isn’t a joke, If you completely blow this off you won’t be here next year! I don’t want that to happen so will you promise me and keep it!?” he asked.

I was speechless for the first time in years. I nodded. “Don’t do anything stupid while we’re at school, okay? Just in the class okay? You promise?” I nodded, staring blankly. He pulled me up again, and stared at me right in the eye, “You promised, keep that in mind now.” The bell rung, we both cringed at the noise. “I’ll see you later.”

Then he left, leaving me to stand paralyzed outside.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Okay there you go! oh and ugh:
    Due to long plot Dawn's chapter had to be split so next chappie is Dawn's POV too
    R&R and I sha'll make another chappie!

Arrrgh, I totally forgot to review the last chapter! I'm so sorry T_T. Moving on...
    Wow, Dawn reminds me of my cousin Emily, they have the exact same personality.
    Heheheh, Barry probably had a heart attack when Dawn attacked him for calling her Dee-Dee. She kinda overreacted, but it was so funny.
    I have no idea where this is going, or how it's going to end up, but one thing's for sure,
    THIS FIC IS AWESOME!!! I will always be a fan.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast