Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beating the Bustle and Hustle! (603)

Default Beating the Bustle and Hustle! (603)

Everybody Participate! Pokémon Hustle!!

On their way to the next city, Ash & Co. learn that the popular show Pokémon Hustle is having activities open for people to partake in. However, this turns out to be a scheme by Team Rocket in order to find new members. When two people turn up though, Team Rocket may get more than they asked for

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Last edited by Geodude; 12th December 2009 at 3:59 PM.

I think Ash was needed to choose Monferno, Pika was a wrong choice
    Last edited by Ash-kid; 9th July 2009 at 12:24 PM.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

- For the first time, Pikachu and Pochama drags out Takeshi.

- Shinnoh Now! crew shows up. I didn't expect them to show up in this ep.

- Junsa is in it.

- Hikari is surprisingly athletic.

- Team Rocket eye-catch lol

- Buizel is weak...

- Pikachu finally does some good fight.

This was above your average team rocket episode. Just when i thought buizel was gonna get some decent screentime he got pwned by a zigzagoon. Brock was hilarious in this episode. He was first of the three to lose the competition. His jenny detector went off when sshe was in disguise which pretty much gave her away aside from the equally obvious growlith. At one point brock was dragged away by pikachu and piplup instead of croagunk who got his chance later on. There was a team rocket ?eyecatch? in this episode. No preview for the next episode though as there is a break.
    FC: 2063 2402 6180

Seems like Gureggru was a little slow this time...^^

Spoiler:- Takeshipwnd:

- Shinnoh Now! crew shows up. I didn't expect them to show up in this ep.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Did they do the camera gag? Please say they did! :<

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    Totally worth it.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Who exactly were those other two characters? Obviously villains, but no ties to any organization?

Also, a bit random to see Zangoose and Drowzee.
    Pokemon X Team
    Spike / Carlita / Jackpot / Gildarts / Arya / Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFerocious View Post
    Who exactly were those other two characters? Obviously villains, but no ties to any organization?

Also, a bit random to see Zangoose and Drowzee.
    I thought it was weird to see Drowzee fight. Never thought I'd see that here.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    Seems like Gureggru was a little slow this time...^^

Spoiler:- Takeshipwnd:
    Is this what brock has been reduced to? ear pullings? What a joke. Anyways it sounds strage to me that buizel would lose but i think i ash is to blame for that since he is the one who is suppose to work on getting better.

The World God Only knows

Dude... where've you been these last ten years?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I was expecting Zangoose vs Monferno .

Anyway i liked the episode i was thinking it was going to suck but i really enjoyed it, and Buizel didnt actually loose Ash recalled it probably because Zangoose had Solarbeam.

It was great to see Brock react to Jenny, though she was in disguise. All-in-all, though, the episode was...meh. There were some good things, along with the bad. I did like seeing Drowzee battle. It had been a while since I'd seen one last. And WTF Ash?! Where's Monferno in all this?
    ***New Signature To Come***

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Did they do the camera gag? Please say they did! :<
    They did. :P

Anyway, the episode was decent imo. Although Zangoose and Drowzee was a bit random, it was good to see Drowzee again. And I love it when they give cool moves to some forgotten Pokemon, it was good to see a Drain Punching Drowzee. :P Growlithe was awesome too.

So I bought Rune Factory for Wii a few days ago and killed myself from watering crops. Now that's comedy. But you know what isn't so funny? Minor typos. Take this new word Joe made up - "Paritipate". What is this supposed to mean? I am deeply disoriented trying to solve the dilemma, and now the only thing that will un-infuriate me up is going turbo-bullet-point on this sucker:

- It's Reverse Skee-Ball! Instead, the game rolls balls after YOU!
    - Dawn: "OMG! I've always wanted to make an *** of myself on a game show!"
    - Strangers in sunglasses! Now you know these guys are cool. 'Cause they have sunglasses.
    - Undercover Jenny looks like a man. Possibly related to that Hoenn Jenny w/ deep voice.
    - Sinnoh Now! How DARE you walk away without my cheap slapstick boom mic gag!
    - Oh finally. I'm satisfied now.
    - I feel like this game show desperately needs a laugh track of giggling hillbillies everytime somebody falls.
    - It's a random Bidoof! Forget the sunglasses dorks. We know who the real enemy is.
    - Shimura's having an "off" day. She's usually average, but some of this is really awkward.
    - Mysterious undercover man is Jenny! NO, REALLY!?
    - TR eye-catch! That's almost important enough to point out!
    - Likewise, I almost care who these baddies really are. I'm sure Dogasu has an explanation at BMG, but that's...you know...forbidden territory.
    - Yay for random background characters being bowled down like pins.
    - These guys are basically PMC except even lamer.
    - A hundred Pokeballs randomly fly out of an explosion and the gang conveniently knows which ones are theirs.
    - Yanmega explodes. Hell yeah.
    - I'm basically at the point where I'm advancing the episode 30 seconds at a time. These "Villains of the Day" suck.
    - Duo gets arrested and taken to prison of never-to-be-seen-again-COTDs.

Team Rocket has had way better episodes, but random violence in the first half still made this somewhat more entertaining than last week's episode. Still, once the baddies revealed their identities, this suddenly became a snoozer. Ah well, Galactic action in two weeks. I'll be using my Pokemon-less week off in style - by stalking Coldplay around Southern California for a few days with friends. I dare you to spend your money more extravagantly.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I'm going to be honest here and i didn't enjoy this episode at all. Sure their were some brief moments that caught my attention but overall it wasen't exciting at all. Buizel lost again and that's not good news at all.

The World God Only knows

The only thing i liked about dis ep really was yanmega appearing again lol

Drowzee not bad either

Has anybody else noticed that mime jr. has been missing for quite awhile

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    - A hundred Pokeballs randomly fly out of an explosion and the gang conveniently knows which ones are theirs.
    Yea it's amazing how far Ash has come since the Indigo League with having to sift through the pokemon for his isn't it?

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    I'm going to be honest here and i didn't enjoy this episode at all. Sure their were some brief moments that caught my attention but overall it wasen't exciting at all. Buizel lost again and that's not good news at all.
    It just got attacked once, sat up, and Ash withdrew it so that Pikachu could finish off the villians as always.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I actually enjoyed this episode. The two villi ans that got arrested reminded me of HGSS. Drowzee and Zangoose were random. It would have been better if it was Skarmory and Houndoor/doom, for instance to promote HGSS. Like what DP137 is doing. It would have been cool for there to be Monferno VS Zangoose, though. Piplup and Pikachu dragging Brock away was cool. It was rather cool that on the spin thing, only Brock fell with Happiny. Haha for him.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

wow i thought this episode would show TR more than ash and his friends. another episode where buizel doesn't do well....... those two villians are pretty slick. when did they even get the pokeballs? i thought there would be a sign of the next episode but i guess not... the episode was still good
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I actually enjoyed this episode. The two villi ans that got arrested reminded me of HGSS. Drowzee and Zangoose were random. It would have been better if it was Skarmory and Houndoor/doom, for instance to promote HGSS. Like what DP137 is doing. It would have been cool for there to be Monferno VS Zangoose, though. Piplup and Pikachu dragging Brock away was cool. It was rather cool that on the spin thing, only Brock fell with Happiny. Haha for him.
    yea brock and happiny falling was very funny.
    Ash's team right now

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Basically a filler episode, but still quite entertaining. Team Rocket has had better episodes, but overall it was fairly decent.

Even though Takishi got kicked out of the contest early on, he was great throughout the episode.

I find it hilarious that Drowzee's name in Japanese is just "Sleep."
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Drowzee isn't the only one. There are some elitist people who claim to strongly dislike the dub names and insist on using only the Japanese ones, but with such "clever" names as Sleep, Windie, Blackie, Showers, Thunder, Fire, and Freezer, I don't always see the attraction.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Ha I just saw this episode and it was okies.

I just wish that Rocket Dan had beat up those fat head theives and shown them that Romantics are better than Literalists! >=o
    ~Love--Dance~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast