Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beating the Bustle and Hustle! (603)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Angelic_Hymn~ View Post
    Ha I just saw this episode and it was okies.

I just wish that Rocket Dan had beat up those fat head theives and shown them that Romantics are better than Literalists! >=o
    Rocket Dan??? Who is he??
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    Rocket Dan??? Who is he??
    That's the Japanese name for Team Rocket. Anyway, this episode was pretty entertaining with all the sport activities and stuff involved. Watching Meowth cheat was cool since he doesn't usually do much else in the anime anymore. I liked how we had new bad guys aside from Jessie, James, and Meowth. Those new guys looked like they had potential but they just went and goofed like Team Rocket haha. 4/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 22nd December 2010 at 4:00 AM.

Great episode. I loved to see Growlithe using more new moves, it was cool.
    And TR blasting off was funny...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Was an ok episode... cartoon network needs to fix the problem they have with the wisescreen stuff.. just when they got the problem fixed it's messed up again showing fullscreen.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I didn't know Dawn was in such good shape, she flew threw the obstacle courses! I'm glad Zangoose appeared in this episode, wasn't expecting Drowzee though. I honestly had no idea that was Officer Jenny in disguise that whole time LOL even with Brock lusting after her I still did not notice. Overall this episode was OK.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/v6ut6r.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

It was pretty nice episode. I liked the fact that Team Rocket got robbed this episode and tried to get their Pokémon back. Some cool characters returned so that's nice as well and I really like these Pokémon competition episodes so that's a plus.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

What just happened, the episode isn't in widescreen anymore like the last two episodes. That Hustle game kinda reminds me of those daring reality game shows. Overall, the episode was ok.

Episode was okay but boring IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

They didn't even put Ash's theme song like they did with the japanese 1.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    What just happened, the episode isn't in widescreen anymore like the last two episodes. That Hustle game kinda reminds me of those daring reality game shows. Overall, the episode was ok.
    It's actually a reference to the Japanese game show "Takeshi's Castle", better known in the US via its joke dub, "MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge".

This episode was good. It was hilarious when Brock got rejected before Croagunk did his job.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Really a great, entertaining episodes. Good job, writers!

There were two things that I especially liked.: Firstly, the funny and above all witty lines of Team Rocket and later the dialog with that villain duo and secondly the Sinnoh Hustle itself which bore a striking resemblance to that great show "American Gladiator" Do you still remember it?
    I tell you, I sure loved American Gladiator when I was a child and every time I wished I could take part in it. /me is overcome with nostalgia

What kind of upset me, however, was that short scene in which Ash substituted Buizel with Pikachu. Don't get me wrong, I really like Pikachu but that implied that Ash or rather Buizel wasn't even able (or strong enough) to handle an ordinary villain team. It would be different if it were Team Galactic he had to face... but an ordinary team? No, that was embarrassing, Ash, sorry! Why do the writers want us to believe that Buizel, who used to be Ash's powerhouse, has decreased in power in such a shocking way?
    If it hadn't been for that scene, the plot would have been awesome... AAARGH

Apart from that disappointing moment, I really enjoyed watching today's episode!
    6.5 out of 10 points
    (without the Buizel withdrawal the score would have been 1 point higher)
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post

CN have been having problems with it... ash and paul's battle was totally in fullscreen when it should have been in widescreen,..then they had it fixed..now it;s broke again :P Hopefully they fix it soon.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    CN have been having problems with it... ash and paul's battle was totally in fullscreen when it should have been in widescreen,..then they had it fixed..now it;s broke again :P Hopefully they fix it soon.
    Really? I was wondering why this was fullscreen :/

I didn't like the quality of the dubbed version because of that.

This epidoe was ok, though there were some random Pokemon like Drowzee there. Whenever I see people in sunglasses or in disguises, I feel very suspicious. Good to see that the two villans are both in jail.

I thought this episode was funny especially when Brock fell!!!
    my heart gold team

;389;;376;;248;;149;;392;;398;

heartgold friend cod:2579 6453 5224

favorite pokemon:;492-s;

strogest pokemon: lv.100;493;

shinys: shaymin,ho-oh,lugia,darkrai,scizor,pickachu,garchomp,evee and rayquaza

pokemon games: pmd explores of time,red,gold,firered,emerald,diamon,prael,platinu m,heartgold,battle revolution

The episode was fabulous, especially the part where the villains are helped by TR in the getaway, all up to the point where these 2 insult TR, which kind of ruined the feeling. The launching of those balls and James cutting the rope was hilarious.
    Il Gran Velenatore del Poke-mondo.
    The Great Poisoner of the Pokeworld.

The episode wasn't really that good.

0.5/10
    I liked how there were anatognists aside form Team Rocket here although they were one time. Pikachu and Piplup pulling Brock's ear was cool.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

This episode was okay. I was hoping Jesse would use her Seviper agains't Zangoose, since the two Pokemon are natural enemies and all, but whatever.

I also though it was funny how Pikachu and Piplup had to handle Brock the second time he hit on Officer Jenny, because Crogunk was being taken away with all the other stolen Pokemon.

It was an okay filler I guess.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Oh wow I completely forgot about the Seviper/Zangoose rivalry. Jessie really should have sent out Seviper. Seviper hasn't been getting any good screen time lately.
    Ash's team right now

Oh, that's just wonderful... an episode that's all about TR up to no good again, but since Jupiter hasn't made her own summary on this, it all lies on my shoulders.

- TR has come up with a brilliant idea of holding a little slice of heaven called a Pokemon Hustle, in which it test the trainers & their Pokemon.
    - They're doing this stuff so that they can pilfer these unfortunate SOBs of their other Pokemon, but they're also doing it to recruit people to TR. Yeah... the chances of that happening are less than zero...
    - The Pokemon Hustle quickly draws in a huge mass of trainers, but TR never expected Ash & the gang to drop in.
    - What's even worse is that the Sinnoh Now camera crew dropped in as well, as they've been hearing rumors about someone stealing Pokemon off of other Pokemon Hustle participants.
    - Right on cue, we see a very shady duo...
    - ...But we also see an undercover Jenny, which Brock sniffed out using his Sex-O-Vision "powers."
    - However, as soon as he declares his love to her, she yells, "Don't blow my cover, you lovelorn SOB!!" That's a killer, especially for Brock.
    - TR, on the other hand, managed to keep their cool somehow, & has managed to get everyone to "store" their Pokemon until the Hustle is finished.
    - Ash & Dawn managed to get through the first course, in spite of the fact that TR attempted to sabotage their efforts.
    - Brock, on the other hand, was a "little" less fortunate, so he gets unked.
    - & FYI, people, Unk is a military term, which is short for unqualified. You learn something new everyday, don't you?
    - The shady characters & the undercover agent get through this like it's no thing to them.
    - Repeat all of the other stuff for the second course...
    - TR look at the Pokemon storage to reap in their fruits of their "labor," only to find out that it's completely empty. Seems like TR has fallen to the nifty tactic which I've called, "Counter-Thievery"
    - Turns out that these two shady characters happen to be the thieves, in which Jenny finds them & blows their cover.
    - However, TR helps them escape, & then welcomes them to TR with open arms.
    - Unfortunately, their response goes like this: "I go my own way, you $&%@ing n00bs!!" TR doesn't take this too well, but unfortunately for them, the thieves have their Pokemon.
    - But once Jenny catches up with them, along with everyone else, it becomes clear as to who's getting the short end of the straw here.
    - They manage to get their Pokemon back, & the immense force of Jenny & Ash become too much to bear, & they're eventually subdued.
    - The thieves get locked up & shipped to jail. Give them the friggin' Death Penalty, dammit!!

A nifty episode, even though it was all about TR. There was plenty of stuff that kept it interesting, & I especially liked to see TR get a taste of their own medicine for a change. All that, combined with the fact that they've failed to recruit anyone, makes me just want to make like Aku on them.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So, Takeshi's Castle, Pokemon style, gueststarring Takeshi, failing.

i figured the two were team rocket and the green haired one was galactic, until she talked then i knew it was an officer jenny. and the growlithe further helped my guess
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert_trainer View Post
    This episode was okay. I was hoping Jesse would use her Seviper agains't Zangoose, since the two Pokemon are natural enemies and all, but whatever.

I also though it was funny how Pikachu and Piplup had to handle Brock the second time he hit on Officer Jenny, because Crogunk was being taken away with all the other stolen Pokemon.

It was an okay filler I guess.
    indeed two very interesting observations. Seviper would actually have been the better choice in my opinion.
    Something just struck me: How long has it been since Brock last hit on a woman so often in one episde?
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

Dawn is not priceless at first round...
    Farewell Dawn~sept.28 2006 to sept.9 2010

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast