Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beating the Bustle and Hustle! (603)

Was an ok episode. Liked the new evil people but glad they got put in jail.I could tell that the green haired person was Officer Jenny and liked the idea of the Pokemon hustle game as well

This episode wasnt all that good but it was ok.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

This Pokemon Hustle reminds me of Tekashi's Castle.
    Also reminds me of something else similer like this in UK but I forgot what it was.

Hah, the best part of this episode has to be Team Rocket getting beaten at their own game. It's interesting when Team Rocket find competition from other people, like Butch and Cassidy, or Ken and Mary (the PMC guys, remember them?). It made me hope we see these two thieves in a future episode, they don't seem like the dead-end characters that the PMC seem to have become after just two appearances. I thought it was odd to see Jessie and James suddenly interested in adding to the ranks of Team Rocket, but I hear it had something to do with a previous episode that I missed.

The competition in this episode was great too. It reminded me of Wipeout, or that Extreme Elimination program on SpikeTV. Ovreall, a fun episode to watch.
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/15
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    Hah, the best part of this episode has to be Team Rocket getting beaten at their own game. It's interesting when Team Rocket find competition from other people, like Butch and Cassidy, or Ken and Mary (the PMC guys, remember them?). It made me hope we see these two thieves in a future episode, they don't seem like the dead-end characters that the PMC seem to have become after just two appearances. I thought it was odd to see Jessie and James suddenly interested in adding to the ranks of Team Rocket, but I hear it had something to do with a previous episode that I missed.

The competition in this episode was great too. It reminded me of Wipeout, or that Extreme Elimination program on SpikeTV. Ovreall, a fun episode to watch.
    Haha those shows are hilarious! I was really expecting Seviper to pop out of nowhere like the gazillion other times it has when a zangoose is out and about, but it never did!

Great filler episode. Did anyone else think that the theives looked like Eldes and Ardos from XD?
    00][/CENTER]

I had no clue that was Officer Jenny until she took off her disguise XD

Overall this was an alright episode, nothing special.

Team Rocket rules! just another one of their bumper plans.... and the same result in the end

This episode was ok... It was cool to see the Gang participate in the Pokemon Hustle competition. TR's reactions to finding out that the Gang joined the competition that was supposed to be for recruiting new TR members. Odd to see Buizel get defeated so easily by Zigzagoon. It was funny how Brock could tell that the Officer Jenny was fake through his own dectector. It was funny when Pikachu and Piplup dragged Brock away from Jenny instead of Croagunk for a change. It was cool to see Drowsee for the 1st time in awhile.

32/100

It was a nice episode, not the best one ever..its still funny ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123