Thread: Official proof Nintendo Pokémon bank promise

Default Official proof Nintendo Pokémon bank promise

A no-charge trial period will be available for players to try between the application's release and Friday, January 31, 2014.

Players who download Pokémon Bank between its release day and January 31, 2014, can obtain a complimentary 30-day trial pass within the application. By using this pass, you can experience the Pokémon Bank service at no charge. Don't miss this chance to try Pokémon Bank!

Note: The 30-day trial pass is available only until Friday, January 31, 2014. This so null as long as Nintendo keeps the app TBD this promise is null. Nintendo better fix this because they don't then this trial is null and changed officially. Nintendo has 23 days to keep on track with this Official promise by the Official Pokémon bank site.
    Last edited by Karnine; 9th January 2014 at 12:03 AM.

I have a feeling that it may not happen. I would think they would of released info on it by now but I don't have a lot of optimism for this. I hope im wrong )

I'm debating on whether I should get this or not.

I win looks like I got feed Recently, a new Pokemon Bank release date began to spread on Twitter based off of an alleged tweet from the official Pokemon Twitter page. The tweet purported that the Pokemon Bank release date will be February 29.
    So guess what trail promise will change. Serbii I am ahead now of your Nintendo feed finally something this site is not on head up on update
    Last edited by Karnine; 12th January 2014 at 7:29 AM.

Why does this thread exist, exactly? Any official information will be posted to the main site.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |