Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1756

Thread: Your favourite music.

I usually like all kinds of music, but my favorite genre is house, mostly progressive house. But as I said, I listen to all kinds of music.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

I listen to all kinds of music, but I'm really fond of Progressive Rock/Metal.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 1378 - 6584 - 6284

Dream World Females:
    Starters:
    Legends:

The British music scene is fantastic at the moment. My favourite band is called Peace, their image is strange but they produce some awesome summertime indie-rock tunes.
    Check out the SpritersOfSerebii Xat room! Link below.

has any one ever heard of modern talking?
    or pet shop boys?
    i just love these tow bands.....
    p.s. the former is no more active!

Well... If you look at my sign you'll easily understand who my favorite singer is :>

I've been an obsessed Animal (which is what Ke$ha calls her fans xD) for 3 years and I can't really explain why I like her so much. It's just that her music is so powerful and versatile... She can make awesome electronic pop songs and the next you know is she is screaming in a rock track with Iggy Pop or Alice Cooper.
    I think what I like the most about her, is that she isn't your usual "pop princess". She's fun, irreverent and raw, and she doesn't care if people don't like her music because you can really feel that she writes and sings her songs because that's something that she enjoys doing.

Besides K$, I really like Karetus (a portuguese dubstep group), Green Day, Skrillex, Calvin Harris and Maroon 5. Oh I kinda like Muse and Coldplay
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

Genre of music that I like? Oh, ithat is hard to choose xD

I love a lot of ' Brazilians ' genres music, specially MPB, a more "old" genre here.

I love how each singer has their own style of "MPB", making this genre more diverse. Maria Gadú, Ana Carolina, Marisa Monte, Chico Buarque ... many artists that you dont know, but their have a voice and a ' style ' so unique, that make them almost a God in that Genre.

But of course, i do not limit myself to MPB, only. We have Brazilian Rock and Samba Rock, which I love so much!

Other genre of music that I love is Jazz. My favorite musician in this genre is Pat Metheny.
    His songs give me all the courage i need to "keep going". In that lazy afternoon, after the school, his songs gave me, my so deserved peace
    It Gives me the courage to live... to want to live, to keeping going forward. It is such a strange sensation xD

This is it! ^-^
    The Black Mages!

Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    No. i don't nickname them. looks idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    You've GOT to nickname your Pokemon. They're your bros. In arms. In combat. In friendship.

I listen to Breaking Benjamin, Three Day's Grace, Staind, Bullet for my Valentine, Linkin Park, Alter Bridge, Killswitch Engage, and many other cool bands.

The only rap I really listen to is Eminem to be honest. I like Eminem because he's from the same State as me, and plus he's really good. I mostly listen to Rock however.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 26th March 2013 at 10:40 PM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Seems like I'm a black sheep in this thread, going by what most people listen to. Mostly listen to ambient, electro house, drum & bass, acid, etc.

From last.fm because I'm lazy:

Boards of Canada
    Savant
    Mord Fustang
    Aphex Twin
    Dubmood
    deadmau5
    Frank Klepacki
    Andrew Sega
    Pendulum
    Daft Punk
    CoLD SToRAGE
    The Prodigy
    Rchetype
    Squarepusher
    Trash80
    Sub Focus
    Black Sun Empire
    Concord Dawn
    AA.Kurtz
    DrumAttic Twins
    Telemetrik
    Infected Mushroom
    Logistics
    State of Mind
    DJ Fresh
    Hoodoo Gurus
    Mistabishi
    Wolfgang Gartner
    London Elektricity
    ShE
    Chase & Status
    M|O|O|N
    Mouse on Mars
    Zalza
    IAYD
    Ulrich Schnauss
    Rel1
    Klaypex
    Vitalic
    Evol Intent
    Matrix & Futurebound
    WOLFGUN
    zabutom
    Above & Beyond
    Drumsound & Bassline Smith
    Unknown Error

Signature by myself.

been jamiing to Justin Timberlake's new album for the past few days its amazing

My artists are

Coldplay
    Radiohead / Atoms For Peace
    Muse
    John Legend
    Kanye West / GOOD Music
    Fall Out Boy
    MCR

Coldplay and Radiohead obviously at the top.

As for music I cant stand - dubstep and country. Ew.
    Something about Pokabu, right?

Put this in your sig if you think Profesco is hot (started by Ethan)

My obsession for Paramore has literally been going on for about 7 years now. (Fan since 2006). Its quite scary how much I know about them. Their music is just so perfect and beautiful and ughhh.
    And I can't wait to pick up their album next Tuesday. Been waiting for it for about 3 years. Probably gonna be an emotional wreck while buying it.
    "And the salt in my wounds isn't burning anymore than it used to. It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore. "- Paramore<3

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Fighter View Post
    From last.fm because I'm lazy:
    You do realise there's a lazier & quicker way to get all that stuff, click on "Paste Your Taste"

I'm into rock, experimental, hip-hop, indie and electronic, including:
    Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Aphex Twin, Led Zeppelin, Beastie Boys, The Mars Volta, Kendrick Lamar, System of a Down, Weezer, Blur, Frank Zappa, Yes, Tom Waits, Madvillain, Queensr˙che, The Dismemberment Plan, Wu-Tang Clan, Arcade Fire, A Tribe Called Quest, The Chemical Brothers, My Bloody Valentine, Radiohead, Slayer, MF DOOM, The Flaming Lips, Talking Heads, Nas, Venetian Snares, The Rolling Stones, Neutral Milk Hotel, Kraftwerk, King Crimson, Ocean Colour Scene, Kanye West, The Residents, At the Drive-In, Death Grips, Jake Bugg, Spiritualized, Big Black, Tame Impala, The Divine Comedy, Public Enemy, Viktor Vaughn, Brian Eno, Danny Brown, Squarepusher, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Oasis, The Beach Boys, Wilco.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Rezzo64
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Well I listen to all kind of music basically. Heavy metal and Dubstep I don't really care for but even they are digestable in small amounts.

Last.fm Paste My Taste:

I'm into rock, hip-hop, electronic, soundtrack and video game music, including:

Kanye West, Green Day, The Killers, The Lonely Island, Audioslave, Eminem, Electric Light Orchestra, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, M83, Blue Öyster Cult, Daft Punk, The Who, Coldplay, Devin Taylor, Armin van Buuren, Dire Straits, The Beatles, Jeff Buckley, Linkin Park, Howard Shore, Queen, Lupe Fiasco, B.o.B, Franz Ferdinand, Ferry Corsten, Tenacious D, Kid Cudi, Hans Zimmer, Michael Jackson, U2, The Nightwatchman, Jamiroquai, Brian Eno, Paul McCartney, Gorillaz, Jay-Z, K'naan, Jay-Z & Kanye West, J Dilla, The Rolling Stones, Shwayze, Street Sweeper Social Club, Foo Fighters, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Rise Against, Beck, Mark Knopfler, Nada Surf, The Jam.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Loop91

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

My favorite bands are:

-August Burns Red
    -Pianos Become The Teeth
    -The Ghost Inside
    -Touche Amore
    -More Than Life
    -Make Them Suffer
    -Circle Of Contempt
    -Senses Fail
    -Northlane
    -Maximum The Hormone

I used to listen to rap a lot...I dunno when high school came around I guess I got into metal aha...
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I'm into mainly rock, but also some Alternative and Punk Rock. I absolutely hate all pop, R&B, hip-hop, and country.
    These are my top 5 but I also like a large amount of Classic Rock.

1.Three Days Grace(Great band. Check them out their music has so much meaning)
    2. Green Day
    3. Linkin Park
    4. Breaking Benjamin
    5. Trapt
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:

Trinity League Badges:

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

Credit for this epic banner goes to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.

i mainly listnen to raps:::specially those of EMINEM AND LIL' WAYNE!

I'm into mainly rock, I am currently jamming to some 3 Days Grace (World So Cold) <3

Breaking Benjamin
    All that Remains
    Staind
    Trapt
    Seether

I listen to a lot of bands.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Let's do this again
    I like to think I listen to a pretty big variety of music

Muse, Florence + the Machine, King Crimson, Steven Wilson, Lily Allen, Marina and the Diamonds, Rise Against, Neutral Milk Hotel, Gwen Stefani, The Midnight Beast, Lady Gaga, Bassnectar, the B-52s, CAKE, Deadmau5, Ingrid Michaelson, Dodge & Fuski, Kate Nash, Infected Mushroom, Madina Lake, Ellie Goulding, Sara Barielles, innerpartysystem, Lindsey Sterling, Taylor Swift, Radiohead, Gorillaz, Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Regina Spektor, and Radical Face. And I might be starting to get into Tool.

I've recently became obsessed with Rob Zombie's Never Gonna Stop. I like how it's a ref to A Clockwork Orange, one if my favourite books of all time. I've also been listening to more rap recently. I've mainly been listening to the 1990's - early 2000's rappers like 2Pac and Eminem.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I personally like DeStorm's new song Invincible Feat Chester See & RWJ

My favourite song is Daniel Powter's Bad Day because almost every day is a bad one for me.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

My favourite band for music is either Bon Jovi (Only for some of his songs like Runaway etc.) and Coldplay(Like it more than Bon Jovi though)
    I also like Hans Zimmers songs sometimes, I really like ALL of his Pirates of the caribbean songs! THEY ARE PURE EPIC WITHOUT A DOUGHT IN MY BOOKS! The Dark Knight theme is really cool too but I think Pirates of the Caribbean is better though. There is also another song I like but I forgot BOTH of them ugh! How sad that I forgot its name

I'm loving Icona Pop - I love it right now. <3
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG] wow fantastic baby [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/vqjxj5.jpg[/IMG]

I listen to a variety of music, mostly encompassed by the "Rock" genre. I love classic rock, hard rock, soft rock, grunge, hair metal, punk rock, pop punk, pop rock, heavy metal, death metal, metalcore, deathcore, screamo, emo rock, punk, hardcore, post hardcore, djent metal, indie rock, progressive rock, nu metal, There is very little that is considered punk/metal/rock that I dislike. I mainly just hate modern radio rock, i.e. Nickelback, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, etc. I don't dislike it because it's on the radio, I just don't like and it also happens to be popular on the radio.

I also like some rap, a tiny bit of country, some pop, and classical.

If there is one genre of music that I absolutely hate, it is dubstep.

I would say I mostly like to listen to actual hardcore. Not what many people would call screamo or death metal or the band Disturbed, etc (although I do like screamo and death metal). Actual hardcore meaning heavy music with a lot of punk influence, a DIY outlook, and a violent/negative attitude toward society. If anyone is interested, I recommend bands like Rotting Out, No Warning, Madball, Hatebreed, or Terror.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

My taste in music is all over the map. Too scattered to really classify it. I do know what I DON'T like, though: mushy love songs, rap, heavy metal, and most country.

At the moment a friend of mine who lives in Germany got me into some German bands, mostly Faun and Santiano.

My favourite bands at the moment are
    My Chemical Romance
    Coldplay
    Green Day
    Guns and Roses
    Bon Jovi
    There are others but I can't think of them at the moment

Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast