Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1754

Thread: Your favourite music.

Quote Originally Posted by TimerRabbit View Post
    I have several that I like, but the genres I'm focusing are various EDM music: techno, hardcore (in variations), makina, gabba (and it's variations)... And just a odd mix. I am an obsessed fangirl with the J-Makina artist "nadeco", but I am open to more songs or artists. Recently discovered Porter Robinson through his "Lionhearted" video and I love that chill EDM music. I'm not all "crazy hyper" everytime. ;D
    Porter Robinson is the ****, and hardcore is great, but techno is boring AF (unless it's that agressive hard techno stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Daft Punk and Taylor Swift are my favourite artists. Seriously, DP is so amazing and unique.
    I'm gonna be honest with you. Daft Punk is not unique. Although they're pioneers of the French house movement, there are plenty other artists that make French house/disco house like they do. They are simply very recognized and marketable with their helmets and sci-fi vibe. Calling them unique is not accurate anymore.
    Last edited by master3019; 3rd August 2014 at 6:09 PM. Reason: Added reply for other post to avoid double posting :P

I'm not on much anymore...

I don't have particular favorites but edm is one of my favorite genres.

Favourite artists, favourite songs linked.

Aero Chord SCNDL-The Munsta (Aero Chord Remix) Trap
    Soulero Video Boy Electro
    Rootkit Do It Drumstep
    Razihel Spooky Jack (and His Living Dead Symphony) Drumstep
    Varien Amethyst Big Room
    Timmy Trumpet The Buzz (with New World Sound) Big Room
    WRLD Orbit (feat. Richard Caddock) Future Bass
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

I don't usually stick to one genre of music, to be honest, but two favorite genres are rock and pop but I do like some country music too.

Some of my favorite artists include The Wanted, Taylor Swift, Heffron Drive, Midnight Red, and Big Time Rush yeah, I know but I have so many other artists that I listen to.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

I'm starting to get into the Pixies and the Black Keys a bit more now.

I'm also listening to the Classic Prog Rock radio station on iTunes Radio and found about some other great stuff (Rick Wakeman's solo projects, for instance).

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Blutengel, The Birthday Massacre and Assemblage 23 are my main fave bands. I'm a massive industrial fan.

Although I do have a guilty pleasure for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Rather out of place in my iTunes library but it's impossible to be unhappy while listening to her music!
    Searching for shiny

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too †

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

my favorite composer is Dmitri Schostakovitch.

i also listened to a lot of Radiohead in the mid to late 2000's.

really i have an appreciation for most music, some more than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

well since months have passed, i'm pretty sure now that i have new favorite songs

though the one that i liked as of now was All of Me by John Legend, pretty sure most of you know this song well
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

I tend to stick to what I've grown up listening to genre wise as my dad and older sister are rock fans, although I have spread out to punk rock and metal. I have a thing about Celtic punk (Dropkick Murphys) and country but that's usually when I want something a little bit different to what I'm usually listening to.
    Bands I'm currently listening to a lot recently: Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Dragonforce, Bowling for soup and Green Day.
    Found my way back here after what seems like forever, not much has changed.

My Tumblr (For all the fangirling trauma and day to day rambles hah)

The music I listen to is mostly random. The kind of stuff that is on the radio, etc. Though I have a thing for electronica and techno music. My favorite music is the likes of Blutengel, Tiesto, The Kovenant etc. More or less the kind of music no one else have ever heard of.

I'm not a huge music fan, but I tend to like the kind of music with a rock/metal feel. Music without happy songs, and without people howling at the mic( i'm looking at you, Slipknot). Linkin Park, System of a Down, Alice in Chains and Black Sabbath are some examples i can think of. I also like classic music, mainly because of my father's influence, I can't get enough of hearing his Yanni CDs. Also, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance's music. All of it.
    My Shinies
    PokeRadar:
    Masuda Method:
    Chain Fishing:
    Random Encounter:

The opening song of Guardians of the galaxy. baby.

As I have said before, my taste in music can vary. Sometimes I like country, metal, EDM, etc. Lately, I've been listening to more "Indie"-style music, like Lykke Li. I listened to "I Never Learn" and loved it.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I like basically just pop and video game songs.I KNOW.I'm bland.

"If you don't sharpen your blade,you lose your edge."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

My personal favorite genre is video game music. Not sure if that counts, but whatever.
    I also like older rock, like early-mid 2000's style. Dragonforce, Stratovarius, and Coldplay. I also like a couple of newer songs, like Demons by Imagine Dragons and We Are by Thousand Foot Krutch.

"Those whose memories fade seek to carve them in their hearts....
    All dreams are but another reality...never forget..."

Please visit my GPX+, and give my party a click!
    http://gpxplus.net/user/The+Majestic+Mr+L

I have actually never liked singed songs, only few of them. I have always loved video game soundtracks and actually almost all of my singed songs are replaced with soundtracks. I like everything epic, everything that inspires me. For example, Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 music is like heaven for my ears. ( for example, Heart of Chaos is one of my ultimate favorites).
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

Instrumental, gospel, rock and jazz. Mainly that. I listen to stuff like Death Cab for Cutie and Postal Service as well, but that's it.

Alternative, Pop and Rock.

gotta say, I'm quite impressed with serebii's taste

some bands I like are:
    Wild Beasts
    Everything Everything
    Have a Nice Life
    Modest Mouse
    Radiohead
    Spoon
    No Age
    Hundred Waters
    Animal Collective
    Django Django
    Battles
    Owen Pallett

I quite like the Backstreet Boys, Westlife, One Direction, Bon Jovi, Demi Lovoto, Carly Rae jepsen and Justin Bieber, I got CDs from each of them.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Loose Control

I'm pretty firmly entrenched in your rock/metal genres, with a hint of electronic thrown in for good measure. Probably the best examples of my favourite artists/bands would be:

Muse
    Coheed & Cambria
    Volbeat
    Diablo Swing Orchestra
    Area 11
    Enter Shikari
    The Protomen
    Thirty Seconds to Mars
    Royal Blood
    Coldplay
    Girugamesh

I like metal, rock, and video game music mostly.

Mainly Radiohead, and other Radiohead related stuff (Atoms For Peace, Thom Yorke's solo work)

I don't really 'get out' and listen to new music - I'm just sort of happy listening to music I love. And Radiohead's got a discography that's big enough to keep me occupied for a long long time.
    while you make pretty speeches, i'm being cut to shreds
    you feed me to the lions, a delicate balance

On Hold
    Cranidos: 19,001 Soft Resets, Platinum
    Registeel: 0 Soft Resets, Platinum (+3,479 lost shiny)
    Current Hunts
    Eterna Forest: 2,010 Encounters, Diamond (Phase 8)

Lots of indie and alternative for me, as well as classic rock. Radiohead, Phish, Pearl Jam, The Decemberists, Neutral Milk Hotel, Fleet Foxes, the Mountain Goats, Led Zeppelin, Rush, the Clash... the list goes on.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071 LastLast