Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1824

Thread: Your favourite music.

I like pretty much everything apart from opera, rave and some(but not all) modern pop.

Credit goes to millarc3005 for the awesome banner!

My shinies:

My claims:Bioshock Infinite--Martin Septim

Lately I've been listening lot of songs from the game Love Live School Idol Festival. I spent the summer in my old hometown and played the game the whole summer with my father's tablet but now I'm back home again and of course I couldn't take the tablet with me and continue my game ._. (I don't have one of my own or a smartphone) I don't feel too bad about leaving the game, but I liked the songs so I've continued listening them. My current favourites are probably Soldier Game, Korekara no Someday and Otohime Haato de Rabu Kyuden.

I also found out that Spotify has some Super Junior songs now and I've been listening them a lot! I really Devil, which is actually newest single from them (I think?). I'm not a big fan of SuJu but I enjoy their music and listen to it a lot every once in a while.

To be honest, I don't really like any specific artist, but I usually like to listen to any sort of pop music with an upbeat to it. I have a playlist of many songs that are upbeat and keep me happy on my iPod.

Some bands I could listen to all day (as evidenced by my Spotify library):

The Alan Parsons Project
    The Police (my most recent obsession)
    Rush
    Van Halen
    ABBA
    Fleetwood Mac
    Pixies
    They Might Be Giants
    Paramore, Fall Out Boy, and Maroon 5 (before they all went down the same "become more pop-ish" path, that is)
    anything Devin Townsend is involved in
    I have no idea what to say here.

- Coldplay
    - Florence + The Machine
    - Gabrielle Aplin
    - Alexander Rybak
    - Clannad
    - Enya
    - Ludovico Einuadi
    - Switchfoot
    - Gregory and the Hawk
    - Tycho
    - Red
    - John Denver
    - Adrian Von Ziegler
    - Random Vocaloid songs

Here are some that I listen to cause I have CDs of them:

Carly Rae Jepsen
    Demi Lovato
    Justin Bieber
    One Direction
    Backstreet Boys
    Westlife
    Bon Jovi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZAHk0g-Nfk <--definitely one of my favorites in terms of video game music. Glad Phantom Pain is finally out so I could get the full version of the song.

This could take a while..

Anberlin, One Republic, Jimmy Eat World, Coldplay, The Script, Mayday Parade, The Fray, Maroon 5/Adam Levine , Plain White T's, The 1975, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, Linkin Park, Switchfoot, Bastille, Adele, 3 Doors Downs, The All American Rejects, Sum 41, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against The Machine, Gorillaz, Imagine Dragons, Snow Patrol, Simple Plan, Skillet, Lifehouse, The White Stripes, Sam Smith, Death Cab For Cutie, Metallica, Dream Theater, Savage Garden, System of a Down, Led Zeppelin Muse, Edward Maya, Gotye, Bullet For My Valentine, Arctic Monkeys, Florence + The Machine, Oasis, Scissor Sisters, Secondhand Serenade, The Killers, Queen, Backstreet Boys, Deadmau5, Keane, Breaking Benjamin, Hinder, Train, U2, Radiohead, Isis, The xx, The Cure, Daughtry, Akon, Boys like Girls, Foo Fighters, Katy Perry, Foster the People, Eminem, Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Rey, The Lonely Island, P!nk, Green Day, Icona Pop, Fort Minor, Lady Antebelum, Phillips Phillips, The Hive, The Griswolds, The Drums, Hurts, The Shins, Fort Minor, Howie Day, Damien Rice, Richard Marx, Celine Dion, Bon Jovi, Shakira, Lionel Richie, Beatles Michael Jackson, Bryan Adams, Ricky Martin, B.E King, Augustana, 3OH!3, B.o.B, Nickelback, Nirvana, Lorde, 3 Days Grace, FM Static, Mumford and Sons, Angus and Julia Stone, Porcupine Tree, Sia, Calvin Harris, Avicii, Angels and Airwaves, Trading Yesterday, The Weepies, Robyn, Pharell, Bruno Mars, Blake Shelton, Tyaylor Swift, Guns N Roses, Kill Switch Engaged, Usher, Aerosmith, Akcent, Alter Bridge, The Veronicas, Soulja Boy, Flo Rida, A Rocket to the Moon, 30 Seconds to Mars, MAGIC!, KNAAN, Creed, Ludacris, Black Eyed Peas, Framing Hanley, Timbaland, Lady Gaga, The Click Five, Jonas Brothers, Paramore, Avril Lavigne, Eluviete

That's everything in my playlist. Probably missing more, since I stopped keeping discography of each artist.
    May be a lot, but I did obsess over each of them over the years.
    Making this list brought me back to memory lane.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

I really, really like listening to music that's sung in English, yet sung by Japanese artists. Particularly songs that are notable in English-speaking cultures; my current favorite is a jazz cover of "Take On Me" by JiLL-Decoy association, set in a 5/4 meter rather than the typical 4/4.

I also love to find and listen to remixes of "classical" music. The innovation and creativity remix artists bring to art music really creates a unique experience. Gymnopedie and Clair de Lune are among some of the more-remixed pieces, and I've found a few of each I really enjoy.

Otherwise, I listen to A Cappella (primarily Pentatonix) music, choral music, and other genres and artists that showcase the voice. Tori Kelly is one of my favorite artists based on her acoustic performances alone, because her voice is so impressive to me. I don't care much for the genres popular today that tend to cover up the voice and musicality of the artist with dance beats, excessive instrumentation, or unnecessary polish and editing.

My favorite style would be rock, mainly progressive rock sub-genres.

Atonal dissonance, great stuff.

Also Tay-Tay and Katy Perry.

My favourite genre is indie rock, but I'll listen to just about anything. If I could ever be bothered to update my MP3 player, it'd probably have a little bit of something for everyone.

Some of my favourites (+ best songs):

Snow Patrol: Signal Fire, New York, Set the Fire to the Third Bar.
    The Killers: Miss Atomic Bomb, Read My Mind, A Dustland Fairytale, plus the entirety of their Murder Trilogy (Jenny was a Friend of Mine, Midnight Show, Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf).
    Birds of Tokyo: Broken Bones, The Gap, In the Veins of Death Valley. I'm also really digging their latest single, I'll Go With You Anywhere!

my favorite music: Heavy Metal, nuff said. though i need 90% clean vocals , power metal, symphonic heavy metal with strong chorus and rapid tempos. though some darker stuff always has it place on my lists.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny :656:
    GMT-5hrs

Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    my favorite music: Heavy Metal, nuff said. though i need 90% clean vocals , power metal, symphonic heavy metal with strong chorus and rapid tempos. though some darker stuff always has it place on my lists.
    Thumbs Up.
    "I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
    My Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario.

Surfin Bird (Bird is the Word) - The Trashmen (1963)

Hip hop (3 of my favorite songs):

Eminem (Lose Yourself, Stan, Till I Collapse)
    Nas (N.Y. State of Mind, The World Is Yours, Ether)
    Kendrick Lamar (Alright, m.A.A.d city, King Kunta)
    Notorious B.I.G (Juicy, Big Poppa, Hypnotize)
    Tupac (Hit'em up, Changes, California Love)
    Jay Z (99 Problems, Renegade, Takeover)

and

Kanye West's instumental (I hate his flow) (Runaway, Power, Stronger)

I'm pretty partial to female pop singers like Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga, but I'll mostly listen to anything, especially the more energetic kind of electronic/pop music.

the tetris cd-i soundtrack
    butterfly by crazy town
    rock against bush vol. 2
    records i own on vinyls: https://rateyourmusic.com/collection...rain/oo,fmt.LP

女らしい青春パンク
    i disappear when you're not here

Damn it.. Lemmy died..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

I love some dance music like cascada
    I also love green day and blink182 and yes the offspring
    But right now I really love queen and Styx
    Fc 190809318571 ign for y Aireus
    My friend safari has electrode, zebstrika, helioptile
    In game name for omega ruby is Aaron
    In game name for sun Aireus

I have claimed Pichu and together we will change the world

Ever since I've began college, I've taken a much larger interest in music from the 60s and 70s. I'm hoping to establish a very large collection.

So far, this is what I have:

1960s
    - Gerry and the Pacemakers - Ferry Cross the Mersey
    - The Yardbirds - Shapes of Things
    - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears of A Clown
    - The Four Tops - Reach Out (I'll Be There)
    - Frank Sinatara - It Was A Very Good Year
    - Tina Turner - River Deep, Mountain High
    - Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
    - Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love
    - The Rolling Stones - She's A Rainbow

1970s
    - Cher - Gypsys, Tramps, and Thieves
    - Cher - Dark Lady
    - Honey Cone - Innocent 'Til Proven Guilty
    - David Bowie - Shapes of Things
    - Richard O'Brien - Sweet Transvestite (performed by Tim Curry)
    - Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
    - Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
    - The Brothers Johnson - Strawberry Letter 23
    - The Jacksons - Blame It On the Boogie
    - Quincy Jones - Emerald City Sequence

Quite a few of these songs I've already known about and love, mostly those from the 70s. However, as I've fallen into the 60s, I've returned to the 70s to find more gems.

Well, my favorite musician just died...

Goodbye, David Bowie.

I never liked anyone else as much.

I'll be playing Space Oddity all day long.
    [B]I hate XYZ. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamzee Makara View Post
    Well, my favorite musician just died...

Goodbye, David Bowie.

I never liked anyone else as much.

I'll be playing Space Oddity all day long.
    Still sad as well..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Pir8Heart View Post
    Updating my list after a long while, with my favorite songs from each.

Clazziquai Project (Prayers, You)
    Yellow Magic Orchestra (Simoon, Cosmic Surfin')
    Ryuichi Sakamoto (Tamago 2004, Mizu no. Naka no. Bagatelle, A Flower is Not A Flower)
    Cœur de Pirate (Adieu, Le Petit Mort, Comme des Enfantes)
    HK119 (Tropikalia, Divine, Mind)
    Björk (Pluto, Triumph of a Heart, Oceania, Sonnets/Unrealities XI, Vökuro, Virus)
    Marina and the Diamonds (Mowgli's Road, Oh No!, I Am Not A Robot, Sex Yeah!, Su-barbie-a)
    Mara Carlyle (But Now I Do, Weird Girl)
    Kate Bush (Babooshka, Running Up That Hill)
    La Roux (Fascination, Tigerlily, Saviour, Kiss and Not Tell, Silent Partner, Reflections are Protection, Cover My Eyes)
    Santigold (Say Aha)
    Good taste, especially Björk's seemingly underrated Medúlla (I'd say Vespertine, Medúlla and now Vulnicura are her best records and by extension some of the best music in world history), Ryuichi Sakamoto and Kate Bush. Thumbs up!
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast