Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 1,751 to 1,758 of 1758

Thread: Your favourite music.

Hi! I'm new here *shyface* this is my first post :3

I have been told I have a very varied music taste... which I do hehe.
    My FAVOURITE music is the old classics of funk, soul, motown, jazz, swing etc :3 However I do like Rock music as well
    Somtimes I listen to metal... though I'm a sucker for old music. I think I was born in the wrong era.
    Be Younique

The music that I listen to:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Nirvana
    Arctic Monkeys
    Neutral Milk Hotel
    The Smashing Pumpkins

I'm of the younger generation so I'm glad not to be stuck listening to airhead pop music
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

I like Ed Sheeran. My favorite songs by him are Drunk, I See Fire and The A Team.
    I love Pikachu!

I was lurking a bit and saw that I haven't updated my list for like five hundred years and it's really outdated and terrible and I NEED TO FIX THIS RIGHT NOW

Main Bands
    Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory
    Haken - The Mountain
    Muse - Absolution
    Epica - Design Your Universe
    Opeth - Blackwater Park
    Ne Obliviscaris - Portal of I
    Yes - Close to the Edge
    Rush - Moving Pictures
    Ayreon - The Human Equation
    Incubus - a crow left of the murder...
    Tool - AEnima
    Jordan Rudess - Explorations for Keyboard and Orchestra
    Neal Morse - Sola Scriptura
    Alan Menken - Tangled (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
    Unitopia - Artificial

These Guys are Pretty Good too tho
    Liquid Tension Experiment
    Steve Wilson
    Nightwish
    Porcupine Tree
    Queen
    Camel
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Theocracy
    Pink Floyd
    Jethro Tull
    Paramore
    Bad Salad
    Lindsey Stirling
    Weird Al Yankovic
    Symphonic Theater of Dreams
    Skillet
    John Williams
    Taylor Swift
    Diablo Swing Orchestra
    Hans Zimmer
    Prokofiev
    Beethoven
    Flyleaf
    Within Temptation
    Metallica
    Trans Siberian Orchestra
    John Petrucci
    Soundgarden
    Foo Fighters
    Alice in Chains
    Tesseract
    Redemption
    Miles Davis
    Randy Newman
    Flight of the Concords
    Magic Pie
    Symphony X
    Myrath
    A Perfect Circle
    Disturbed
    RA
    Tenacious D
    Apocalyptica
    Blind Guardian
    Beyond the Bridge
    Queens of the Stone Age
    And we'll just close it off with "Showtunes"

General question: Do you guys buy your music or download it off websites?

The Academy Is..., Adele, Against Me!, Alanis Morissette, Alex Clare, Alice in Chains, Alien Ant Farm, Alkaline Trio, All Time Low, The All-American Rejects, Alphabeat, alt-J, American Hi-Fi, Amy Winehouse, Anti-Flag, Arcane Roots, Archive, Atomic Tom, Atreyu, Attack! Attack!, The Audition, Automatic Loveletter, The Automatic, Avril Lavigne, Awolnation, Band Of Skulls, Bastille, Bayside, Beastie Boys, Beck, Before Their Eyes, Biffy Clyro, The Big Pink, Bipolar Sunshine, Björk, The Black Keys, The Blackout, blink-182, Bloc Party, Blood Command, blur, Bowling For Soup, Boys Like Girls, Brigade, Bullet For My Valentine, Butch Walker, Cash Cash, Catfish and The Bottlemen, [Charli XCX[/b], Chvrches, The Clash, Cloudkicker, Cobra Starship, Cold War Kids, The Coral, The Cribs, The Crave, The Cure, Cute Is What We Aim For, Daisy Dares You, Dead by April, Deftones, Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, The Distillers, The Drums, Eagle Scout, Eagles Of Death Metal, Ed Sheeran, Ednaswap, Eels, Elbow, Escape the Fate, Evan Taubenfeld, Evanescence, Eve 6, Fall Out Boy, Fascinoma, Fat White Family, Feeder, Flobots, Florence + The Machine, Flyleaf, Foals, Foo Fighters, Foster The People, Fountains Of Wayne, Four Year Strong, Framing Hanley, Frank Turner, The Fray, Fun Lovin' Criminals, fun., The Gaslight Anthem, General Fiasco, The Ghost Of A Saber Tooth Tiger, Goo Goo Dolls, Good Charlotte, Good Shoes, Gorillaz, Gotye, Green Day, HAIM, Hawthorne Heights, Hey Monday, The Hives, Hole, Hollywood Undead, The Hoosiers, The Horrible Crowes, Icona Pop, Ida Maria, Imagine Dragons, Jamie T, Japanese Voyeurs, Jens Lekman, Jet, Jimmy Eat World, The Joy Formidable, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Kate Nash, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Keane, Kele, Kids In Glass Houses, Kill Hannah, The Killers, Killswitch Engage, Kings of Leon, The Kinks, KT Tunstall, L7, La Roux, Lana Del Rey, Laura Mvula, Lawson, Less Than Jake, Lily Allen, Linkin Park, Lissie, Lit, London Grammar, Lorde, LostAlone, The Loved Ones, LoveHateHero, The Lumineers, M.I.A., Macklemore, Madina Lake, The Maine, Man Like Me, Man Overboard, Marina & the Diamonds, Mark Hoppus & Pete Wentz (one song), Maroon 5, Matchbook Romance, Max Raptor, Meredith Brooks, MGMT, Middle Class Rut, Mindless Self Indulgence, More Than Conquerors, Morningwood, Motion City Soundtrack, Murder Fm, Muse, My Chemical Romance, My Passion, Mystery Jets, The Naked & Famous, Natasha Bedingfield, The Neighbourhood, Nerina Pallot, Never Means Maybe, New Found Glory, New Politics, Nickelback, Nirvana, Noah and the Whale, Noisettes, Oasis, Off With Their Heads, The Offspring, One Night Only, OneRepublic, Orson, Owl City, P!nk, Paloma Faith, Panic! At The Disco, Papa Roach, Paramore, Paulo Nutini, Phoenix, The Pigeon Detectives, Pinback, Plain White T's, Plan B, The Pretty Reckless, Puddle of Mudd, Pulled Apart By Horses, Pulp, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, The Rasmus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Red Sparowes, Rise Against, A Rocket to the Moon, The Rolling Stones, Royal Republic, Rufus Wainwright, Sage Francis, Savoir Adore, Scissor Sisters, The Script, Secondhand Serenade, The Secret Handshake, Senses Fail, Set Your Goals, Sex Pistols, The Shins, Silverstein, Simple Plan, Skillet, The Smiths, Snow Patrol, Sohodolls, Solange, Something Corporate, Soundgarden, Stereophonics, Story of the Year, The Strokes, The Subways, Sum 41, The Summer Set, t.A.T.u., Taking Back Sunday, Telekinesis, Temple Of The Dog, The Temper Trap, There For Tomorrow, Thriving Ivory, The Ting Tings, Title Fight, Tove Lo, Tracy Chapman, Tune-Yards, Twin Atlantic, Two Door Cinema Club, The Undertones, The Used, The Vaccines, Vampire Weekend, The Veronicas, VersaEmerge, V. V. Brown, We Are The In Crowd, We Are The Ocean, Weezer, Wheatus, The White Stripes, Wild Beasts, Wolfmother, Yashin, Yellowcard, You Me At Six, Young Guns, Zebrahead, The 1975, 3OH!3, 30 Seconds To Mars
    Updated stuff in bold

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    General question: Do you guys buy your music or download it off websites?
    I buy my music unless it is a song that was not released ever and can be downloaded in an mp3 file on one of those mp3 site things.

Anyways, I love love love

Erykah Badu
    Lana Del Rey
    Marina and The Diamonds
    Fleetwood Mac
    Stevie Nicks
    Kanye West
    Kendrick Lamar
    Nicki Minaj
    Drake
    Paloma Faith
    Cage The Elephant
    P!nk
    and sooooo much more!

So basscally I love R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Pop, and I'm always open to new suggestions so leave me some suggestions, message me some, etc and we can exchange!

I am a witch and I love casting spells! Thats why i love Stevie Nicks!
    Last edited by Cressisnumber1; Yesterday at 5:31 PM.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071