Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,776 to 1,785 of 1785

Thread: Your favourite music.

Well, now that I thought about it, I still do not know which kinds of music are my favorite. I like music, but I like a lot of them, and they sometimes are in completely different genres and languages. So all I can say is: I really don't know.

Currently in love with Black Magic by Little Mix. I just love the beat and the lyrics too, actually.

Friend Code: 3823-8574-4857 | Lori's Breeding Grounds
    Userbar made by Astral Shadow

I like pretty much everything apart from opera, rave and some(but not all) modern pop.

Credit goes to millarc3005 for the awesome banner!

My shinies:

My claims:Bioshock Infinite--Martin Septim

Lately I've been listening lot of songs from the game Love Live School Idol Festival. I spent the summer in my old hometown and played the game the whole summer with my father's tablet but now I'm back home again and of course I couldn't take the tablet with me and continue my game ._. (I don't have one of my own or a smartphone) I don't feel too bad about leaving the game, but I liked the songs so I've continued listening them. My current favourites are probably Soldier Game, Korekara no Someday and Otohime Haato de Rabu Kyuden.

I also found out that Spotify has some Super Junior songs now and I've been listening them a lot! I really Devil, which is actually newest single from them (I think?). I'm not a big fan of SuJu but I enjoy their music and listen to it a lot every once in a while.

To be honest, I don't really like any specific artist, but I usually like to listen to any sort of pop music with an upbeat to it. I have a playlist of many songs that are upbeat and keep me happy on my iPod.
    Proverbs 28:5

Please don't use this photo! It's only made for me! Thanks

Some bands I could listen to all day (as evidenced by my Spotify library):

The Alan Parsons Project
    The Police (my most recent obsession)
    Rush
    Van Halen
    ABBA
    Fleetwood Mac
    Pixies
    They Might Be Giants
    Paramore, Fall Out Boy, and Maroon 5 (before they all went down the same "become more pop-ish" path, that is)
    anything Devin Townsend is involved in
    I have no idea what to say here.

- Coldplay
    - Florence + The Machine
    - Gabrielle Aplin
    - Alexander Rybak
    - Clannad
    - Enya
    - Ludovico Einuadi
    - Switchfoot
    - Gregory and the Hawk
    - Tycho
    - Red
    - John Denver
    - Adrian Von Ziegler
    - Random Vocaloid songs

Here are some that I listen to cause I have CDs of them:

Carly Rae Jepsen
    Demi Lovato
    Justin Bieber
    One Direction
    Backstreet Boys
    Westlife
    Bon Jovi
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZAHk0g-Nfk <--definitely one of my favorites in terms of video game music. Glad Phantom Pain is finally out so I could get the full version of the song.

719/719 Certified Pkmn Master
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Dragon Pokemon, Dragonite

This could take a while..

Anberlin, One Republic, Jimmy Eat World, Coldplay, The Script, Mayday Parade, The Fray, Maroon 5/Adam Levine , Plain White T's, The 1975, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, Linkin Park, Switchfoot, Bastille, Adele, 3 Doors Downs, The All American Rejects, Sum 41, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against The Machine, Gorillaz, Imagine Dragons, Snow Patrol, Simple Plan, Skillet, Lifehouse, The White Stripes, Sam Smith, Death Cab For Cutie, Metallica, Dream Theater, Savage Garden, System of a Down, Led Zeppelin Muse, Edward Maya, Gotye, Bullet For My Valentine, Arctic Monkeys, Florence + The Machine, Oasis, Scissor Sisters, Secondhand Serenade, The Killers, Queen, Backstreet Boys, Deadmau5, Keane, Breaking Benjamin, Hinder, Train, U2, Radiohead, Isis, The xx, The Cure, Daughtry, Akon, Boys like Girls, Foo Fighters, Katy Perry, Foster the People, Eminem, Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Rey, The Lonely Island, P!nk, Green Day, Icona Pop, Fort Minor, Lady Antebelum, Phillips Phillips, The Hive, The Griswolds, The Drums, Hurts, The Shins, Fort Minor, Howie Day, Damien Rice, Richard Marx, Celine Dion, Bon Jovi, Shakira, Lionel Richie, Beatles Michael Jackson, Bryan Adams, Ricky Martin, B.E King, Augustana, 3OH!3, B.o.B, Nickelback, Nirvana, Lorde, 3 Days Grace, FM Static, Mumford and Sons, Angus and Julia Stone, Porcupine Tree, Sia, Calvin Harris, Avicii, Angels and Airwaves, Trading Yesterday, The Weepies, Robyn, Pharell, Bruno Mars, Blake Shelton, Tyaylor Swift, Guns N Roses, Kill Switch Engaged, Usher, Aerosmith, Akcent, Alter Bridge, The Veronicas, Soulja Boy, Flo Rida, A Rocket to the Moon, 30 Seconds to Mars, MAGIC!, KNAAN, Creed, Ludacris, Black Eyed Peas, Framing Hanley, Timbaland, Lady Gaga, The Click Five, Jonas Brothers, Paramore, Avril Lavigne, Eluviete

That's everything in my playlist. Probably missing more, since I stopped keeping discography of each artist.
    May be a lot, but I did obsess over each of them over the years.
    Making this list brought me back to memory lane.

'What I wanted to protect.. was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172