Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,776 to 1,780 of 1780

Thread: Your favourite music.

Well, now that I thought about it, I still do not know which kinds of music are my favorite. I like music, but I like a lot of them, and they sometimes are in completely different genres and languages. So all I can say is: I really don't know.

Currently in love with Black Magic by Little Mix. I just love the beat and the lyrics too, actually.

Friend Code: 3823-8574-4857 | Lori's Breeding Grounds
    Userbar made by Astral Shadow

I like pretty much everything apart from opera, rave and some(but not all) modern pop.

Credit goes to millarc3005 for the awesome banner!

My shinies:

My claims:Bioshock Infinite--Martin Septim

Lately I've been listening lot of songs from the game Love Live School Idol Festival. I spent the summer in my old hometown and played the game the whole summer with my father's tablet but now I'm back home again and of course I couldn't take the tablet with me and continue my game ._. (I don't have one of my own or a smartphone) I don't feel too bad about leaving the game, but I liked the songs so I've continued listening them. My current favourites are probably Soldier Game, Korekara no Someday and Otohime Haato de Rabu Kyuden.

I also found out that Spotify has some Super Junior songs now and I've been listening them a lot! I really Devil, which is actually newest single from them (I think?). I'm not a big fan of SuJu but I enjoy their music and listen to it a lot every once in a while.

To be honest, I don't really like any specific artist, but I usually like to listen to any sort of pop music with an upbeat to it. I have a playlist of many songs that are upbeat and keep me happy on my iPod.
    Proverbs 28:5

Please don't use this photo! It's only made for me! Thanks

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172