Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 1,826 to 1,830 of 1830

Thread: Your favourite music.

Anyone here a fan of Coheed & Cambria? I've been a fan for years and still can't get enough! I named my Exeggutor Coheed and my Toxapex Cambria and love when they battle together lol

TEAM 1 & TEAM 2
    Drawn by me
    I take requests! PM me!
    Favorite Type(s): Grass, Poison, Ghost, Dragon
    FC: 4613-9918-5354
    Name: Chelsea

I have claimed Drampa!

I mostly listen to EDM, Electro Swing, Hard Rock, and Alternative Rock / Indie. Sometimes I listen to a bit of Pop as well.
    Here are a few artists I listen to:
    Bold = Favourites
    Hermitude, Flume, Skrillex, Skream, Knife Party, Ephixa, Xilent, Skrux, Seven Lions, Porter Robinson, Martin Garrix, deadmau5, Don Diablo, Borgeous, DVBBs, Lookas, JAEGER, Veorra, Neovaii, Marshmello, Cy Kosis, Atlantic Haze, PVX, Flosstradamus, RL Grime, Yellow Claw, Rustie, Take/Five, Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Odjbox, Gramatik, Tape Five, Oh Wonder, Of Monsters and Men, Baseniji, Peking Duk, Pendulum, Camo and Crooked, Blackmill, Tristam, San Holo, Varien, Scrufizzer, TIEKS, Flight Facilities, 4 Strings, DJ Sammy, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Thrillseekers, Hardwell, Disclosure, Radiohead, Muse, Red, Fearless Vampire Killers, The Veer Union, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Papa Roach, Daybreak Embrace, Skillet, Kamelot, Anubis Gate, Within Temptation, The Bloody Beetroots, Overwerk, Cheat Codes, Flux Pavilion, Bassnectar, Panic! At the Disco, Chase and Status, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Wolfgang Gartner, Cavalier, Sh?m, Oliver Heldens, Elephante, Jay Hardway, Avicii, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Galantis, KSHMR, Buku, Adventure Club, W&W, Ramzoid, Jordan Comolli, Like Mike, Sander Van Doorn, Eklo, Illy, 360, Gr3y, Snavs, Aero Chord, Stephen Walking, NGHTMRE, Rameses B, Feint, WRLD, Pegboard Nerds, Noisestorm, Zedd, Biometrix, Delta Goodrem, Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, MGMT.
    Last edited by Viviaren; 31st January 2017 at 1:32 PM.

One of my fav. songs is this one. It’s so interesting to me.
    Need a Kartana with a nickname

Mew:Life is like a box of chocolates, if you read the box you know exactly what you’re gonna get.

have liked The Streets for a while but i'm getting hardcore into them lately, original pirate material is such a crazy good record

女らしい青春パンク
    i disappear when you're not here

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdour View Post
    Punk and New Wave lately. Anything from Hardcore to pop-punk.

Too many to list.
    Update: Elvis Costello & the Attractions the GOAT

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374