Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 1,826 to 1,846 of 1846

Thread: Your favourite music.

I mostly listen to EDM, Chill Hop/Trip Hop, Electro Swing, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock/Metal, and Indie. Sometimes I listen to a bit of Pop as well.
    Here are a few artists I listen to:
    Bold = Favourites
    Hermitude, Flume, Skrillex, Skream, Knife Party, Ephixa, Xilent, Skrux, Seven Lions, Porter Robinson, Martin Garrix, deadmau5, Don Diablo, Borgeous, DVBBs, Lookas, JAEGER, Veorra, Neovaii, Marshmello, GANZ, Cy Kosis, Atlantic Haze, PVX, Flosstradamus, RL Grime, Yellow Claw, Rustie, Take/Five, Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Odjbox, Gramatik, Tape Five, Swing Republic, Swingrowers, Oh Wonder, Of Monsters and Men, Grouplove, Bastille, Foster the People, Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons, Owl City, machineheart, Sia, Lily Allen, Lorde, Massive Attack, Portishead, Cashmere Cat, Wave Racer, Baseniji, Bonobo, Giraffage, Ta-Ku, Peking Duk, Pendulum, Netsky, Camo and Crooked,San Holo, Varien, Scrufizzer, TIEKS, 4 Strings, DJ Sammy, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Thrillseekers, Hardwell, Disclosure, Radiohead, Muse, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Deftones, Red, Fearless Vampire Killers, The Veer Union, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Papa Roach, Daybreak Embrace, Skillet, Trapt, Thousand Foot Krutch, Chevelle, Silverstein, Bullet for My Valentine, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Halestorm, Kamelot, Anubis Gate, Within Temptation, Circus Maximus, Epica, The Bloody Beetroots, Overwerk, Cheat Codes, Flux Pavilion, Bassnectar, Panic! At the Disco, Chase and Status, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Wolfgang Gartner, Cavalier, Sh?m, Oliver Heldens, Elephante, Jay Hardway, Avicii, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Galantis, KSHMR, Buku, Adventure Club, W&W, Ramzoid, Jordan Comolli, Like Mike, Sander Van Doorn, Illy, 360,
    Kanye West, Snavs, Aero Chord, Stephen Walking, NGHTMRE, Rameses B, Feint, WRLD, Pegboard Nerds, Noisestorm, Zedd, Biometrix, Delta Goodrem, Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, MGMT.

Also a load of Chill Hop/Trip Hop/Lo-Fi Hip Hop, Indie Pop, and Vaporwave/Vaportrap artists that I can't remember the names of.
    Last edited by Viviaren; 15th April 2017 at 6:35 AM.

One of my fav. songs is this one. It’s so interesting to me.
    Need a Kartana with a nickname

Mew:Life is like a box of chocolates, if you read the box you know exactly what you’re gonna get.

have liked The Streets for a while but i'm getting hardcore into them lately, original pirate material is such a crazy good record

words and dreams and a million screams
    oh how I need a hand in mine to feel

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdour View Post
    Punk and New Wave lately. Anything from Hardcore to pop-punk.

Too many to list.
    Update: Elvis Costello & the Attractions the GOAT

The Amnesia Character Songs collection. With a total of 18 songs shared between the 5 boys and Orion (not including Kent's musical monologues or the character songs for Luka and Nova), it works well for a playlist of 78 minutes that can loop without me getting particularly sick of a song! And all the songs are so cute!

As part of my username, I love (smooth) jazz music, particularly the saxophone and the ones that The Weather Channel used to play until they got rid of it forever in favor of rock and production music.

When it comes to music, my favorites genres are as follows:
    Classic Rock
    Classical
    Video Game Soundtracks
    TV/Movie Soundtracks

Favorite Music
    • Rap
    • Hip-Hop
    • Funk
    • Instrumental
    • Electronic

Favorite Music Artists
    • Lupe Fiasco
    • Nas
    • T.I.
    • Kanye West(Old)
    • Jay Electronica

Favourite Songs
    Sleeping at the Wheel - Matchbox20
    Unwell - Matchbox20
    Could I Be You? - Matchbox20
    Help Me Through This - Matchbox20
    I Will - Matchbox20
    Written in Scars - Jack Savoretti
    Vagabond - Jack Savoretti
    When We Were Lovers - Jack Savoretti
    Something Just Like This - Coldplay/Chainsmokers
    Thunder - Boys Like Girls
    Rise of the Vermilion - The Fold
    The Time is Now - The Fold
    Monster - Imagine Dragons
    Unwavering Emotions - Pokémon?
    Iris - GooGooDolls

Favourite Artists
    I don't really have a specific artist but I guess these are the ones I listen to most:
    GooGooDolls/John Rzeznick
    Matchbox20/Rob Thomas
    Jack Savoretti
    The Fold

Favourite Genres
    I like almost anything (save songs that swear, rap, heavy metal, emo pop, screemo, stuff like that) But I would have to say my music taste is a mix of Pop, Rock, Alternative(Pop) Rock, Acoustic and instrumentals. I see my style as songs that mean something, and it's very rare that I like a song just for how it sounds. I would say that Acoustic/Alternative Rock are my favourites, or maybe some weird form of Soft Rock. But I have a contrasting taste in music (You're Gonna Go Far Kid[CLEAN] and then A Thousand Years) I'm not sure what my taste is, but feel free to tell me.

"The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

Chris Cornell was found dead after a Soundgarden show last night. He was one of my favorite singers too...
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

Quote Originally Posted by Viviaren View Post
    I mostly listen to EDM, Chill Hop/Trip Hop, Electro Swing, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock/Metal, and Indie. Sometimes I listen to a bit of Pop as well.
    Here are a few artists I listen to:
    Bold = Favourites
    Hermitude, Flume, Skrillex, Skream, Knife Party, Seven Lions, Porter Robinson, Martin Garrix, deadmau5, Don Diablo, Borgeous, Marshmello, Yellow Claw, Bastille, Foster the People, Imagine Dragons, Owl City, machineheart, Sia, Lily Allen, Cashmere Cat, Wave Racer, Baseniji, Bonobo, Peking Duk, 4 Strings, DJ Sammy, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Thrillseekers, Hardwell, Disclosure, Muse, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Killers, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Kamelot, Flux Pavilion, Bassnectar, Panic! At the Disco, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Wolfgang Gartner, Elephante, Avicii, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Galantis, KSHMR, Buku, Adventure Club, Like Mike,
    Kanye West, Zedd, Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, MGMT.
    I could rock out to your playlist from what i see... Peking Duk! I like these artists too and my fave from all of them are Seven Lions. Their music transports you to somewhere else I swear.

Currently, all that I've been listening to is Harry Styles and the Beatles, but my regular tastes go to pretty much everything except for jazz and country. My weak spots are classic rock and soundtracks (anything by Lin-Manuel Miranda, especially).
    If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!

Favorite song:
    Hello-Adele
    We are young-Fun ft Janelle Monáe
    Adventures of a lifetime-Coldplay
    Try-P!nk
    Radioactive-Imagine dragon
    Only girl in the world-Rihanna[*]
    Bangaran-Skrillex
    Stronger-Kanye west
    Wake me up-Avicii
    The greatest-Sia
    The Monster-Eminem ft Rihanna
    I also like Steven universe song, Pokčmon song, Ratchet and clank song and Sonic the hedgehog song.
    Last edited by Nebbygetinthebag; 3rd June 2017 at 5:14 AM.

Banner made by Satomine Night

MegaButterfree is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Blink-182 is my favorite band! Also a big fan of Angels & Airwaves, Hawthorne Heights, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, & a lot of others of similar styles.

summer evenings always feel empty without the right dream pop albums

radio dept, the bilinda butchers, letting up despite great faults, cocteau twins etc. have been on heavy rotation

Yes I was going through an Amnesia phase when I last posted. I still love the songs and they're among my favourites, but I failed to mention other things I listen to:

I currently own seven Pokemon albums on iTunes, just missing the Gen 3 albums.
    The Undertale OST is great.
    Muse are cool, if a little terrifying.
    Of Monsters and Men are awesome and epic.
    The Mountains just do plain beautiful music.
    Amella is my all-time favourite remixer.
    Two Steps From Hell are just plain motivational. And epic.
    I listen to a lot of anime soundtracks with my sister. Too many to list.

Edit: I've just realised how much I love Starset. Just saying.
    Edit 2: Dammit I forgot Keane. Keane is awesome.
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 21st July 2017 at 2:32 PM.

I listen to a lot of 70's classic rock and 80's rock. Also make my own mix tapes, legit on cassette too.

I have a personal Eurobeat playlist

Last edited by TrainerJenny; 26th September 2017 at 3:03 AM.
    Currtly Hunting:
    None Specific
    Currently Playing:

i like alternative rock so my fav band are In this Moment, Foo Fighters, Enter Shikari

My favorite kind of music is classic rock from the 70's and 80's. Bon Jovi, ACDC, Pat Benatar, Boston, Steely Dan, The Rolling Stones, ZZ Top, Huey Lewis and the News, Kenny Loggins, Billy Joel, The Human League. You name it.

Music was just never good again after the 80's. Some artists and bands like Toad the Wet Sprocket, Adele, NSYNC, Bruno Mars, Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, and Evanescence are pretty good, but that's only a select few greats since the 80's ended. Most of the music since then I found unappealing, i.e. Nirvana, Ke$ha, Sam Smith, The All American Rejects, and Blink 182, or they were just plain crappy like Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, The Backstreet Boys, and Carly Rae Jepsen. (No offense)

Sad news for the metalheads out there - Warrel Dane died yesterday while staying in Brazil to record his second solo album. I sincerely hope he left enough vocal parts to make the release still possible, if not finished as he had planned it.
    http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/13...ead-at-age-48/

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374