Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon Cries

I like all the weird sound effects at the end of 4th gen Pokemon's cries. Like the squishing sound after Gastrodon's, the chime after Ching-Ling's, etc.
    Adventure Time!!!

changing the cries would be stupid espicially Rayquazas coz it rocks
    Respect My Authoritah

Quote Originally Posted by Camellrupt View Post
    changing the cries would be stupid espicially Rayquazas coz it rocks
    They were talking about gen 1 and gen 2 pokes. You know, the machine-like cries.

I personally really liked what they did in Pokemon Stadium, I think it would be great to do just like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ijea4444 View Post
    And of course I think Leaf should be a cannon, what else could I have been referring to.

They won't change it. It is a remake meaning that it will be slightly updated, not changed.

The legendary cries are loud and not peaceful.

I think they should just re-do some of the pokemon crys that sound a like.
    Such as.
    Mew - Mewtwo - Paras
    Ryhorn - Charizard
    Aswell as a few more.

I really just want the Mew's to get a new cry, something non related to the Mushroom thing.
    3782 - 2640 - 8940 = Platinum
    5156 - 1838 - 7319 = Battle Revolution
    0818 - 7366 - 7306 = Soul Silver

Listen to Milotic's closely, it sounds like a slowed-down Suicune's. If cries could be changed, I'd gladly change Jynx's, so..strange...

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Charizard and Rhyhorn's are exactly the same, which bugs me. I think most of the 1st gen Pokemon should get changes, just to be consistent with 4th gen.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by Dozens of posts
    The cries won't be/never have been/never will be re-done
    Wrong. Pokemon Stadium re-did all the cries, replacing the BLEEP BLOOP and making the Pokemon have cries that actually weren't incredibly annoying.

Charizard sounds like a fire breathing dragon, Meowth ACTUALLY MEOWS, etc...

Of course, this was never used ever again, even in the sequel.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I don't think they will Redo the cries of Gen 2 pokemon but i wouldn't be sad if they redid Kricketune's. Though, they should leave Chatot's cry alone. After all, for some wierd reason i crack up laughing hearing Chatot's cry slowed down.
    Ally P is Confused, Ally P hurt himself in Confusion!

A good Trainer doesn't force their favorite on anyone. A good one keeps with their favorite without drama or fanfare. That is how I see it, at least.- Argenta FTW

I feel that in the 4th Generations, the cries of the 1st Generation and 2cd Generation are considerably easier on the ears than they were back when Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal were made. I feel that the newer games and consoles, with better quality have actually made the cries of the older pokemon softer compared to the old games and consoles. But that's just my opinion. Besides, I despise Dialga, Staraptor, Lopunny, Minun, Monferno, and Vespiqen's cries. They (in my humble opinion) make nails on a chalkboard sound like Mozart.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123