Thread: ParaFusion

Default ParaFusion

I hope this is the right place, if not i apologise. Anyway could anyone tell me what the Parafusion strategy is and how to use it, i've bin hearing it around a lot and a need a decent answer rather than a one-liner in the deluxe help thread.
    And i was like "thats what she said" XD

Paralysis and Confusion give your Pokemon a combined 25% chance to attack. That is very crippling, especially if its your last Pokemon. 50% chance to attack alone with Confusion and another 25% for Paralysis....dangerous indeed.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/w9aeyv.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Drybones446 View Post
    Paralysis and Confusion give your Pokemon a combined 25% chance to attack. That is very crippling, especially if its your last Pokemon. 50% chance to attack alone with Confusion and another 25% for Paralysis....dangerous indeed.
    wait a minute, confusion has a lower attack percentage than paralysis
    no wonder thunder wave is so accurate
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

Still goes in the Official Help Thread, buddy.

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)