Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: ParaFusion

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    294

    Default ParaFusion

    I hope this is the right place, if not i apologise. Anyway could anyone tell me what the Parafusion strategy is and how to use it, i've bin hearing it around a lot and a need a decent answer rather than a one-liner in the deluxe help thread.
    And i was like "thats what she said" XD


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here, there & everywhere
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Paralysis and Confusion give your Pokemon a combined 25% chance to attack. That is very crippling, especially if its your last Pokemon. 50% chance to attack alone with Confusion and another 25% for Paralysis....dangerous indeed.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/w9aeyv.jpg[/IMG]



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    *insert bad joke here*
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drybones446 View Post
    Paralysis and Confusion give your Pokemon a combined 25% chance to attack. That is very crippling, especially if its your last Pokemon. 50% chance to attack alone with Confusion and another 25% for Paralysis....dangerous indeed.
    wait a minute, confusion has a lower attack percentage than paralysis
    no wonder thunder wave is so accurate
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    11,477

    Default

    Still goes in the Official Help Thread, buddy.
    COME TO #SPP-MISC

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •