Page 88 of 137 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 3420

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

  1. #2176
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,889

    Default

    I'm not sure if this an error or not since I'm not at this point in the game, but on the Memory Link page it says to unlock Lenora's flashback you need the Quake Badge in BW. All the other Gym Leaders are their badges so shouldn't it be the Basic Badge?

    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/memorylink.shtml
    Alpha Sapphire


    Omega Ruby


  2. #2177
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I'm not sure if this an error or not since I'm not at this point in the game, but on the Memory Link page it says to unlock Lenora's flashback you need the Quake Badge in BW. All the other Gym Leaders are their badges so shouldn't it be the Basic Badge?

    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/memorylink.shtml
    Nope. It features Clay as well

  3. #2178

    Default

    Thundurus' name is misspelled as Thundorus in the Event Database's drop-down menu.

  4. #2179
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    http://serebii.net/black2white2/interact.shtml

    Mandibuzz and Braviary come on Monday, not Thursday.

    (At least Braviary comes on Mondays on my copy of White 2.)

  5. #2180
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vienna, West Virginia
    Posts
    65

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/447.shtml
    There is a mistake in the list of level up moves. It should be Feint at level 11 and Force Palm at level 15.

  6. #2181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbruno View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/447.shtml
    There is a mistake in the list of level up moves. It should be Feint at level 11 and Force Palm at level 15.
    You're looking at the Black & White level up. Scroll down and you'll hit the Black 2 & White 2

  7. #2182
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vienna, West Virginia
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    You're looking at the Black & White level up. Scroll down and you'll hit the Black 2 & White 2
    Oh, whoops, now I feel silly.

  8. #2183

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/...tmission.shtml

    The Mushrooms Hide n' Seek mission is listed as being available from the beginning but it isn't

  9. #2184
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,698

    Default


    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  10. #2185
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lala Land!
    Posts
    917

    Default

    For Pokemon Dream Radar, I got Igglypuff lv20 during green and pink orbs level before attempting to go to catch my second legendary (that second extension for catching the Therian form).

    I got this after gathered 509 orbs. I also got lv20 Shuckle around this time so it isn't during the beginning of the game to me.
    I am a double specialist. 3DS FC: 2878 9875 2043 and my friend safari consists of Shuppet, Phantump and Dusclops. Feel free to add my FC and please message me yours too! Greenwich Mean Time+8

    "I battle to have fun, thus I battle to lose." (sizida's philosophy)


    Thanks dratinitamer for the kickbutt siggy!

  11. #2186
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sizida View Post
    For Pokemon Dream Radar, I got Igglypuff lv20 during green and pink orbs level before attempting to go to catch my second legendary (that second extension for catching the Therian form).

    I got this after gathered 509 orbs. I also got lv20 Shuckle around this time so it isn't during the beginning of the game to me.
    The levels you get them at is dependant on your progress in the game

  12. #2187
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vienna, West Virginia
    Posts
    65

    Default

    This isn't exactly a mistake, but on the page about PokeStar Studios, it says it replaces the musicals, but the musicals are still in the game.

  13. #2188
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    I can't really prove this, but you might want to take a look at this.

    I've also found Togepi and Sigilyph in Green Orb levels, even though they are not listed on the following: http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/pokemon.shtml.

    Hoenn has disappointed.

    P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  14. #2189
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I have found 2 errors on The Celstial Tower Pokearth page.

    2nd floor for B/W2 it says Litwick has a 80% chance to show up, Elgeum has a 25% chance and Golbat has a 5% That equals 110% not 100%

    And 3rd Floor, Golbat is listed second witha 10% encounter rate while Elgyem is 3rd with a 15% encounter rate. They should switch spots if you list them by encounter rate.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  15. #2190
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml

    I calculated the IVs for a level 10 Modest Torkoal with 35 Defense and 26 Special Attack. Torkoal's characteristic (which I included in the calculator) is "Often lost in thought".

    The Special Attack IV that was listed was 23. The Defense IVs ranged from 20 to 28. However, Torkoal's characteristic makes it impossible for its Defense IV to be over 23.

    Edit: I tried again without the field for "Best Stats", but another error appeared. That Torkoal's Hidden Power type is Rock, but the calculator said that was impossible.
    Last edited by CharizardFire6; 13th October 2012 at 5:16 AM.

  16. #2191
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml

    I calculated the IVs for a level 10 Modest Torkoal with 35 Defense and 26 Special Attack. Torkoal's characteristic (which I included in the calculator) is "Often lost in thought".

    The Special Attack IV that was listed was 23. The Defense IVs ranged from 20 to 28. However, Torkoal's characteristic makes it impossible for its Defense IV to be over 23.

    Edit: I tried again without the field for "Best Stats", but another error appeared. That Torkoal's Hidden Power type is Rock, but the calculator said that was impossible.
    At such a low level, it's near impossible to get an accurate read on the IVs

  17. #2192
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Really minor thing, but may as well mention it.
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/trainercard.shtml

    The starting Trainer Card color is listed as Green, but mine is Blue since I started my adventure in W2. Next stage says Purple, my guide's screenshot is listed as "Bronze" and is a sort of Blue-Green color.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

  18. #2193
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    At such a low level, it's near impossible to get an accurate read on the IVs
    Even so, there are problems with the calculator if it displays possible IVs for Defense at a higher value than the listed Special Attack IV if the characteristic corresponds to Special Attack, and if failing to include the "Best Stats" field results in the Hidden Power type being in error.

    Anyway, with today's update, it was written that "Emonga and Dunsparce are labelled as best friends and will join your party as the game progresses". Shouldn't it be Emolga?

  19. #2194
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    Even so, there are problems with the calculator if it displays possible IVs for Defense at a higher value than the listed Special Attack IV if the characteristic corresponds to Special Attack, and if failing to include the "Best Stats" field results in the Hidden Power type being in error.

    Anyway, with today's update, it was written that "Emonga and Dunsparce are labelled as best friends and will join your party as the game progresses". Shouldn't it be Emolga?
    Oops, yes it should. I guess I revert to Japanese names in sleep deprived state. As for the calculator, it just means it's missing a checksum. I'll pass it to the developer

  20. #2195
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/pokestar.shtml

    It says that the Guitarist fan appears at 3,000 Billion, but she showed up at 528.8 Billion in my game.

  21. #2196
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/622.shtml

    Golurks moveset doesn't include heavy slam on here anymore, not sure on exact level but I have one at lv55 from BW2 with
    Night shade
    Curse
    Heavy slam
    Earthquake



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  22. #2197
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/pokestar.shtml

    It says that the Kindergartner fan appears at 10,000 Billion, but he showed up at 1,145.4 Billion in my game.

    Also, the Nurse showed up at the same time. You don't seem to have a requirement listed for her.

  23. #2198
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vienna, West Virginia
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbruno View Post
    Serebii, it been quite a while and the Gym Leader Rematches page for HGSS still hasn't been corrected.

    There are two errors:
    1. For Blue's number your pokemon has to be massaged 7 times, not 5.
    2. For Lt. Surge's number you must capture Zapdos, not just defeat it.

    The are also some omissions:
    1. To get Falkner's number you have to have beaten Janine first.
    2. To get Brock, Misty, and Blaine's numbers you have to have all 16 badges.
    3. You have to have all 16 badges before you can schedule rematches with the Gym Leaders.

    Also, the HGSS info for Mt. Silver on Pokearth is still all screwed up.
    Serebii, I just wanted to mention that the above still has yet to be fixed.

  24. #2199
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    59

    Default

    On the ItemDex, on A-Z mode, when you click on Colress MCHN it sends you to

    http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/colressmchm.shtml

    instead of

    http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/colressmchn.shtml

    And on http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/forgottenitem.shtml Yamaji Town should be Lentimas Town
    Last edited by RiseOfZekrom; 14th October 2012 at 3:26 AM.
    Heart Gold 1591 7178 0890

    Platinum: 4425 9372 9682

    White: 0518 8595 3642

  25. #2200
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Error: The Join Avenue page has some areas of wrong text in the wrong areas. For "Power Lunch F", it says "The Pokemon who eats this has its Sp.Def EVs raised high. - Increases EVs by 20", and in my Black 2 game, it says "It raises the base Speed stat a lot when a Pokemon eats it."
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml

Page 88 of 137 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •