Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3412

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

http://www.serebii.net/smashbros3dswiiu/pokeball.shtml

Lugia's description calls it Entei.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Not sure if I'd consider it a mistake.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/wilditems.shtml
    For boulders, they can also be broken down with Hyper Voice. I just discovered this now.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Something is horribly wrong with Cherrim's Pokemon of the Week evolution line picture.
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

Quote Originally Posted by Sutittaja View Post

Something is horribly wrong with Cherrim's Pokemon of the Week evolution line picture.
    Confirmed. It is showing as broken image link. Refresh (Control+F5) doesn't fix it.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Not entirely sure this belong here, but there is an out of date issue with the sig rules since the banning of t iny pic.

Error:
    There are instances where the thread tells users to use t iny pic however with it's now censored status that might not be too helpful for new users, it also mentions not to use arkeis.com, but should probably include t iny pic now too.

link:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...pdated-2-21-11

From point number 5.
    "Also you may not hotlink to any images from arkeis.com in your signature. If you want to use an image from the site, save it and upload it to *******.com or a similar site and use that link."

**Sidenote
    Sig rotators since they don't use t iny pics url can still appear in sigs that may want merit a mention as well for those new users who don't know why t iny pic is disallowed.

In the Legendary Pokemon page in HeartGold and SoulSilver, under in Latias and Latios for Roaming that its missing one more requirement that wasn't listed.

I did notice this since a couple of days ago when I about to capture Latias and have Steven Stone appear when I exited the House and I already have obtained the National Pokedex and having exited the Pokemon Club in Vermillion City (and I haven't seen him outside), and it should have an info added to the page that the player needs to visit Copycat's House in Staffron City to ask Copycat to find her Pokedoll that she losted, then, ask the guy who made the doll in the Pokemon Club House that he will give the player the doll for Copycat & then, exited the House and that's how I got Steven Stone to appear outside of the Pokemon Club House and get Latias appearing to Roam in Kanto. I did asked in the thread how I get Latias appearing to roam and I did read the directions in the page already and they said if I got the lost doll, but I just don't know about the doll what they're talking about, and I just found someone named Copycat who lost a doll in Saffron City when I was looking around in Kanto about who lost the doll in about two days ago to find about the doll trigger for Latias roamed in HeartGold and I just managed to trigger Steven to appear when I received from the guy who gave me the doll for CopyCat.
    Last edited by King Marth 64; 22nd April 2014 at 7:59 PM.

Error: Petting: If your Pokémon has max affection, you can pet it after it wins a battle by rubbing the touch screen.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemonamie.shtml

It's not after the Pokemon has max affection, it's when it has at least 4 hearts. Actually discovered this feature today while EV training and my Palkia only had 4 hearts, then I went for my 3 hearts Glaceon to see if I could pet it during battle and I couldn't.

And it's not after it wins a battle, it's after it knocks out a Pokemon. I knocked out Pokemon one by one in a horde battle and I pet it after they fainted
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Error: "Diamond Ore Country." The land where the "Jewel Pokémon" Melecie live in peace and prosperity. 'Melecie' should be Diancie.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/movies/xy/
    FC: 0920-1268-9628. In-game name is Max.

I claim the unbeatable Turtwig.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Rate my teams! Thanks so much if you do!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...U-Doubles-Team
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...gendaries-Team

On the XY game page describing Psychic Inver/his rewards/Pokémon/etc, it shows that his Jolteon has Volt Absorb as its ability. I assume it's actually Quick Feet because the Electric type attacks I use against it do damage. I thought this may be because of the Inverse Battle but his Vaporeon doesn't take damage to Water type attacks based on its Water Absorb ability.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    On the XY game page describing Psychic Inver/his rewards/Pokémon/etc, it shows that his Jolteon has Volt Absorb as its ability. I assume it's actually Quick Feet because the Electric type attacks I use against it do damage. I thought this may be because of the Inverse Battle but his Vaporeon doesn't take damage to Water type attacks based on its Water Absorb ability.
    Ah there's both as his viable useable Pokémon

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/normal.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/water.shtml
    Withdraw should be in Water-type, not Normal-type(Withdraw's actual page doesn't have this error).

Edit: Reverse is true for Mimic.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

On the Conkeldurr POTW, it say "ionkeldurr? instead of "Conkeldurr" on the Cirque du Durr set

Error: There is something wrong with this picture. I have tried to refresh, and it didn't fix it.
    Link: www.serebii.net/card/bwpromos/088.shtml
    Vivillon collection complete 8)
        Spoiler:- DWFs in gen 5:

I can trade PokéRus

3DS Friend Code: 1263-5876-9064

Native Vivillon: Continental, Ocean
    Friend Safari: Charmeleon and Ponyta
    IGN: Twinflower

Fixed. Thanks

Error: You can also ride a rhyhorn at your mothers house
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/xy/rideablepokemon.shtml

In the Diancie's pokedex, at the bottom, a link is abset that allows the user to go to the next pokemon, Hoopa.

Spoiler:- Picture:

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

In the Mega Evolutions page, under X and Y, Baynette's Mega Stone Location is wrong. It says Cave of Emptiness instead of Chamber of Emptiness

http://www.serebii.net/xy/megaevolutions.shtml
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

On the forum index, the description for the Pokémon X & Y Discussion board says "Discuss the upcoming games Pokémon X & Y here". The word upcoming should be removed.

In Banette's DPtHGSS page says, that to obtain Banette you need to evolve Banette

I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!

http://serebii.net/xy/hiddenability.shtml

Bonsly is listed as one of the Unavailable Hidden Ability Pokémon, even though you can breed one with Rock Incense.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

From the recent news.

Next is the Ultra Fast! Double Battle! scheduled for August. This competition is a Double Battle tournament that
    That what?
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    From the recent news.

That what?
    Already fixed

In Episode guide for Episode 822, Section where it tells what pokemons are in that episode, it says and has image of Pancham instead of Pangoro. In episode pictures, there is no Pancham, only Pangoro.

Here

On the 6th Gen PotW list, despite the picture being correct, Whimsicott is listed as Conkeldurr.

Edit: I see it has been fixed. Very timely response.
    Last edited by KillerDraco; 18th May 2014 at 7:23 PM.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast