Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 3900

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

On this page, Samson Oak's request for an Alolan Persion actually does require the player to have it in his or her party, contrary to what the introductory header says.

4768-7442-5469

YouTube Channel
    01 ˇ 02 ˇ 03 ˇ 04
    05 ˇ 06 ˇ 07 ˇ 08

Default Castform little bug in the website and Anime shiny page

Hi guys, I found a little bug in the website.
    In the list of Water, Ice and Fire-type in any gen you forgot to insert Castform (since the Sun form is Fire-type, the Rain form is Water-type and the Hail form is Ice type).
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/fire.shtml
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/water.shtml
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/ice.shtml

And the Pokémon Shiny in Anime page is not updated, still missing: Pikachu, Gengar and Gardevoir.
    http://serebii.net/anime/shiny/

I hope you can fix this soon ^^
    Last edited by Zarxiel; 10th March 2017 at 10:32 AM.

The Buizel sprite is missing from this list. It was released the same set as Floatzel and is present in the set page.

serebii.net/games/badge/pokemondotsinnohregion.shtml

Error: Sport Ball Caterpie is possible can be captured in heartgold and soulsilver in the bug catching contest
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/games/geniball.shtml

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

I have reason to believe the Mew distribution for the Aka/Ao/Midori/Pikachu game Virtual Console download ended earlier than the date the site gave, seeing as I (unfortunately) received no codes after I purchased my Pikachu and Midori versions to my Japanese 3DS earlier this month. Perhaps the distribution ended at the end of January or February?
    Last edited by Kyuu-Tales; 29th March 2017 at 7:15 PM.

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    Referee Grade: D
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuu-Tales View Post
    I have reason to believe the Mew distribution for the Aka/Ao/Midori/Pikachu game Virtual Console download ended earlier than the date the site gave, seeing as I (unfortunately) received no codes after I purchased my Pikachu and Midori versions to my Japanese 3DS earlier this month. Perhaps the distribution ended at the end of January or February?
    Did you check the receipt?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Did you check the receipt?
    Double- and triple-checked the bottoms of both receipts, both on my 3DS and online.

Furthermore, it seems I'm not the only one who encountered this problem.
    Last edited by Kyuu-Tales; 30th March 2017 at 7:08 PM.

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    Referee Grade: D
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Error: In Pokemon Duel (mobile app), Grotle also has the ability cornerstone, not just Torterra

I'm a new member, and the forum rules state that I cant post links yet, but if you just google "pokemon duel ability explained" it's the first result

Ps: Grotle doesnt have a picture in that link either

On the ball combatibility page where it shows what pokeballs pokemon are able to be obtained in, you have no information whatsoever from Uxie > Arceus. None of the sinnoh legends have any information. You've not even listed them as capturable in a pokeball for the non event ones such as the lake guardians and the primal beasts. Nor have you even listed them as obtainable in a cherish ball for like Arceus and stuff.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Looking to trade for apricorn and rare ball pokemon I don't have!

Quote Originally Posted by Inconspicuosaurus
    Dex Entry: "Alolan Raticate gained the Dark type and used it to beat up local Alakazam and steal their mustaches. This explains both the clean-shaven Alolan Alakazam, and the luxuriousness of Alolan Raticate's 'stache"

The Hidden Power page - http://www.serebii.net/games/hidden-power.shtml - has a fairly bad mistake. The formula written in the variables is ((H + A + D + S + X + Y)/ 4)mathfloor, while the one described in the text is floor((H + A + D + S + X + Y)*15/63), which are different and give different results at some points.

http://serebii.net/itemdex/list/miscellaneous.shtml

Blu and Yellow Apricorn have their descriptions switched with each other.

Edit:
    http://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/051.shtml

Alolan Dugtrio also gets Reversal, so the power of Fighting Z-move should be the same for both forms.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 25th April 2017 at 10:37 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

The episode "C8 Showdown at the Oak Corral! Epic Battle at Oak's Lab!" appears twice in Delia's Mr Mime's appearance list

serebii.net/anime/dex/122.shtml#deliaketchum

Cinnabar is misspelt twice on this episode page - namely in the Japanese episode title and in the Events section in the sidebar.

serebii.net/anime/epiguide/indigo/058.shtml
    Last edited by djmintlaw; 27th April 2017 at 10:42 PM.

On the front news page, for May 2nd, 2017,

When referring to Hoenn Cap Pikachu in the news, the description says "with a repeat coming in July," but the repeat isn't until August.

When referring to the Midnight Lycanroc Gamestop event, the entry is labeled "Pokémon Sun & Moon - Hoenn Cap Pikachu" rather than the event name.

When referring to the Midnight Lycanroc Gamestop event, "No Guard" is misspelled as "NNo Guard."

http://serebii.net/events/dex/575.shtml

Imprison is not listed as an event-exclusive move for Gothorita in the dexes.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

The Fraxure sprite is missing from this page. It was released in the same set as the rest of the evolution line and is present on that page.

serebii.net/games/badge/pokemondotunovaregion.shtml

Today's news post (04/05/17) about the new Badge Arcade panels states there is 6 panels and 47 badges, when there are actually 7 panels and 57 badges.

http://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/386.shtml

Deoxys Defense Forme gives 2 Defense and 1 Special Defense EV, not just 2 Defense EV.

Look at PokeEarth, Hoenn, Gen III, Mossdeep city. (Why can we not post Serebii.net links on this thread? Would make it so much easier.)

Says the west exit to mossdeepcity is route 104. I think that should be 124.

I've been browsing a lot of pokeearth Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn and there are several mistakes on East/West exit. Unfortunately I haven't been catalogging them ^^ because I didn't think I'd make a post on a pokeearth mistake. If anyone wants to go back through those regions to find those mistakes, feel free to. I'll start keeping track for the rest of Hoenn and the next 4 main regions.

(I can't put the domain prefix on these "links" because the spam filter is triggered I guess? Must be my post count of 1 despite being a user for 8 years.)

/pokearth/hoenn/3rd/seafloorcavern.shtml
    --Error? No Room9. Goes Room8 to Room10.

/pokearth/hoenn/3rd/route128.shtml
    --There's no link to Seafloor Cavern here. It should have an "Access to" link.

/pokearth/hoenn/sootopoliscity.shtml
    --There's no link to Sootopolis City from here.

/emerald/trade.shtml
    --There's no mention of the Rustboro trade. However, on the RS page it mentions the Emerald version trade.

/pokearth/sinnoh/route210.shtml
    --There's no link to Route 215 to the East.

/pokearth/sinnoh/pokemonmansion.shtml
    --Does not link back to Route 212

/pokearth/sinnoh/snowpointcity.shtml
    --This contains a broken image link. It points to /pokedex-dp/93.shtml rather than 093.shtml

/pokearth/johto/embeddedtower.shtml
    --Type. "accessit". (And no terminal period after "within")

/pokearth/johto/tintower.shtml
    --Floor 9 is missing? Or should Floor 10 be Floor 9?

/pokearth/unova/royalunova.shtml
    --Doesn't link back to Castelia City

/pokearth/unova/floccesytown.shtml
    --Says the shiny gift mons are for Black/White, it should be for BW2.

/pokearth/unova/reliccastle.shtml
    --Doesn't reconnect to Relic Passage

/pokearth/kalos/route12.shtml
    --Does not include "Alola" in the Pokéarth Menu

/pokearth/alola/route15.shtml
    --Does this really give you access to route 8??
    --There is no mention of the Aether House. Probably what the "Access To" should be.

/pokearth/alola/potown.shtml
    --There's no link to Shady House

On Lombre's page in the Sun & Moon Pokedex Astonish is listed as a move Lombre Learns when evolving from a Lotad. But Lombre learns no moves upon evolution in Sun and Moon.

However, I believe it is on his level up list. I caught a Lotad via DexNav that had Teeter Dance instead of Astonish. I transferred this Lotad to Sun, evolved it and checked its Move Reminder selection and Astonish was still there.

http://www.serebii.net/magikarpjump/support.shtml

Slowpoke's item is Damp Rock, actually.

bday eevee and pikachu in gen 7 are locked to jolly nature. being any nature is incorrect
    fc 1607-3951-9913 Kevin
    second fc 5258 3034 6289 Kevin
    rare gba events-gen4&5events
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2
    update 3
    gen 7 events

The Unova Fighting type Sprite set seems to have been omitted completely from the site for Badge Arcade. I assume there is one, unless BA messed up.
    Judging by what is absent from the below list, it should contain the Timburr line, Sawk & Throh, Mienfoo line and probably Meloetta Pirouette forme

serebii.net/games/badge/pokemondotunovaregion.shtml

Also this report seems to have been missed. I normally wouldn't bother with simple spelling errors, but because it is in an episode title it carries through to many pages on the site, such as the animedex pages for any featured Pokémon such as Magmar. It also sits right next to another episode with the correct spelling so the Indigo League list page looks awkward

Quote Originally Posted by djmintlaw View Post
    The episode "C8 Showdown at the Oak Corral! Epic Battle at Oak's Lab!" appears twice in Delia's Mr Mime's appearance list

serebii.net/anime/dex/122.shtml#deliaketchum

Cinnabar is misspelt twice on this episode page - namely in the Japanese episode title and in the Events section in the sidebar.

serebii.net/anime/epiguide/indigo/058.shtml

On this page, Sylveon's attack fairy wind has the description for Solgaleo's sun fang attack.

http://serebii.net/sunmoon/onlinecompetitions.shtml

Tiny Tourney allows Pokémon at 1 m height as well. As said on the website(https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/informati...34c81fa3082e):

"Build your best team using only Pokémon equal to or less than 1 meter (3'03") tall,"

Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156 LastLast