Page 117 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3415

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    That is so bizarre. I have no idea how that could happen. That flies in the face of everything I know about web coding.
    Checked it myself, and I noticed something similar to the issue described. While I find nothing is insanely out of place like those pictures, the information on Curse is between the info on Badly Poisoned and Sleep for me. When I use IE, everything looks the same, except the stuff about Curse is at the bottom of the page like the order of the links at the top outlines.

Quote Originally Posted by lightlowemon View Post
    Just in regards to the above regarding pages loading incorrectly, ensure that your browsers are up to date, I'm using Chrome and the page loads correctly for me.
    Checked my browser just to make sure, and my browser is indeed up to date, unless my browser is lying and version 31.0.1650.57 m is not the latest version for Google Chrome. Curiously enough, when I looked again at the page, it looks exactly like the images posted above. However, refreshing the page fixed it, oddly enough.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 20th November 2013 at 2:55 AM.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Just in regards to the above regarding pages loading incorrectly, ensure that your browsers are up to date, I'm using Chrome and the page loads correctly for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Checked my browser just to make sure, and my browser is indeed up to date, unless my browser is lying and version 31.0.1650.57 m is not the latest version for Google Chrome. Curiously enough, when I looked again at the page, it looks exactly like the images posted above. However, refreshing the page fixed it, oddly enough.
    Yep, that's the same version I'm running, and as per this advice-- refreshing the page seems to have permanently(?) fixed it.

It's still odd~
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357)αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233) ・ SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)

First paragraph of the Battle Institute for Pokemon X/Y, it says "In North Boulevard of Lumiose City is a building known as the Battle Institute. This buildin, will allow you to test your teams out against a variety of trainers. There are two modes for you to test your teams in; Single Battle and Double Battle."
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Can't link because I'm new, but on the new Gen 6 IV Calculator, Pineco and Farfetch'd have been replaced with "Farfetineco" and "Wailch'd", respectively.
    3DS Friend Code: 0962-9526-0835
    Friend Safari type: Ground
    Pokemon found: , , and

On the battle maison page Regirock has screech but links to drain punch. Which one does it really have? Pretty sure Regirock cannot learn screech lol.

On the battle maison page it says Battle Chatelaine Nita's tornadus has a big root but instead it shows a picture of a yache berry.

http://www.serebii.net/games/mechanics.shtml

Trying to access the IV Calculator directly through the text on the game mechanics page seems to still lead to the old calculator. Not sure if that's intentional.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 20th November 2013 at 10:36 PM. Reason: wrong URL
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

http://www.serebii.net/xy/battlemaison.shtml
    Swalot and Klefki's moveset and items are mixed with each other.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Error text: For the Moon Ball: "This ball works better on Pokémon that evolve with Moon Stone
    If the Pokémon evolves with Moon Stone then * 3. If the Pokémon doesn't, then *1

"If the Pokémon evolves with Moon Stone then * 3"

Should be "* 4" not "* 3"

Link: serebii.net/games/capture.shtml

Second last Poke ball.

Error: Battle Maison Multi battle partner page, states that Suicune has Water Absorb for an ability, when it really has Pressure.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/xy/maisonpartner.shtml
    Last edited by Razor Leafeon; 24th November 2013 at 4:13 AM.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/089.shtml

Since when is Poison Gas a Normal-type move?

http://serebii.net/xy/battlemaison.shtml

You've still not so much as mentioned that you fight Chatelaines Eyelyn and Dana at Battle 20 of the Multi Battle and Battle 50 of the Super Multi Battle.

Error Text: Says that Combusken should have 2252 Speed EVs, I'm assuming you mean 252.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/potw-xy/257.shtml
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

http://www.serebii.net/games/terrain.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/...cterrain.shtml

You should probably mention that Electric Terrain multiplies the power of Electric moves by 1.5.

Error:Striped Pleated Skirt Yellow is available in Laverre City, not Anistar City.
    Link: /xy/customisation.shtml

this may require additional testing to find all the days.
    Also my game was on saterday 11/23 (Saturday) when I encountered it.
    which is also wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by VoidStalkerZero View Post
    Error:Striped Pleated Skirt Yellow is available in Laverre City, not Anistar City.
    Link: /xy/customisation.shtml

this may require additional testing to find all the days.
    Also my game was on saterday 11/23 (Saturday) when I encountered it.
    which is also wrong.
    Probably Serebii accidentally mistook it for Scalloped Tiered Skirt (Yellow), which just so happens to be the only other yellow skirt in the game.

According to my list in the Discovery thread:
    Scalloped Tiered Skirt (Yellow) is in Anistar on Thursday.
    Striped Pleated Skirt (Yellow) is in Laverre on Saturday.

Speaking of the Customization page

- male item, Striped Shirt Combo (Pink) still has broken image
    - female items, Felt Hat (Black) and OTK Socks (Black) still have broken image
    - female items, Saddle Shoes (White), High Tops (Black), Laced Boots (Black), and Sundae Dress don't have image yet

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Controller of Flames View Post
    Just for the site in general there seem to be some old pages vastly ignored.

LINk:http://serebii.net/pokemon_advance/

ERROR:Look at the old R/S page, which states it's the latest game and with the Duskull and Wailmer is obvious that it hasn't been touched since those two have been released.

Also the Attackdex should just be Attackdex ADV, same with the Pokedex (while I know Colosseum and XD are part of the games they are still better represented and easier to look at by just ADV)

LINK:http://serebii.net/berrydex/

ERROR:The ADV berrydex also doesn't even exist.
    Still similar problems another two years later with outdated R/S info, in particular that is can link to XP and the Unown mystery page.

pic made by me,
    Shadow sprites from TSR

Our RS section is being redone in the next few months, don't fret

Not sure if someone posted already but the first 2 images of rollerskates page ( http://www.serebii.net/xy/rollerskates.shtml ) are inverted. First one is vert plaza and second one north bulevard.
    Lienn FC: 3780-9463-2548 Please only add if we're going to interact since my Flist is reaching the limit.
    Friend Safari: Swirlix, Flabébé, Kirlia

Spoiler:- Luxray does not learn "Thund":

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Same page as two previous user ago mentioned [the rollerskate trick page] I've noticed a couple grammatical errors that can be easily fixed.

"If you have enough speedas you go over a ledge, you will be able to do a backflip"
    If you have enough speed as you go over a ledge, you will be able to do a back-flip

"If you run as you set off, you will run fast and get significant speed when switching to the roller skates"
    If you run as you set off, you will run faster and gain significant speed when switching to the roller skates
    Pokemon Y Information
    Friend Safari Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby

X/Y Shiny Count: 8
    Furfrou, Dedenne, Raichu, Skrelp x2, Dragalge, Gyarados & Politoed

Something I noticed on the main page - the links for the Gen 3 and 4 Pokemon of the Week are gone, and the main "Pokemon of the Week" header goes to the X/Y page just like the 6th gen link below it. Sorry if all this was intentional, I just noticed it was different and didn't see any posts explaining that the older pages were removed and brought it up in case it was a mistake.
    Hoothoot sez: New sig coming soon! Hoooot~!

In the Sky Battle Page, Sky Trainer Eleta in Azure Bay uses Fletchinder, not Talonflame.

Two things I noticed with the XY Pokédex pages.

The katakana for Carbink's Japanese name is correct, but the romanization is wrong. It should read "Mereshi" and not "Merushi".
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/703.shtml

There's a similar error with Barbaracle. The romanization of ガメノデス is "Gamenodesu", not "Kamenodesu".
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/689.shtml

Page 117 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast