Page 121 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3415

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Pokearth - Jotho - Generation 2 - Union Cave - BF1 - Crystal Version

According to the page there is a 30% chance of finding a level 8 Kadabra here. No other website shows them appearing there, nor is such a thing listed on the GSC pokedex. I assume that the it was meant to show Geodude there as they appear in this part of Union Cave at the same appearance rate during the morning and the day.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    Pokearth - Jotho - Generation 2 - Union Cave - BF1 - Crystal Version

According to the page there is a 30% chance of finding a level 8 Kadabra here. No other website shows them appearing there, nor is such a thing listed on the GSC pokedex. I assume that the it was meant to show Geodude there as they appear in this part of Union Cave at the same appearance rate during the morning and the day.
    Correct. Data entry typo. Shall rectify

http://www.serebii.net/xy/attacks.shtml

Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt are not new attacks.

According to this page, Marquis Ramos uses Victreebel and Gogoat in the Battle Chateau. However, according to Bulbapedia's page on the Battle Chateau, it says that Ramos uses Jumpluff, not Voctreebel. I've battled Ramos a few times now, and not once has he used a Victreebel.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

On Tornadus's page, you put Thundurus-Therian's moveset instead of Tornadus-Therian's moveset. Same thing on Thundurus's page with Landorus-Therian's moveset instead of Thundurus-Therian's, and on Landorus's page with Landorus-Therian's moveset being replaced with a different on (I think it's Cottonee's)
    Last edited by The Guy; 26th December 2013 at 7:54 PM.
    *insert witty signature here*

On Kyogre's X and Y Pokédex page its image is still that of its Gen V sprite. I know you've been updating these recently but all the other ones I've gone through today have had their new Gen VI image there (even ones like Jirachi and Arceus), so thought I'd say something just in case you missed it.
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi007 View Post
    On Kyogre's X and Y Pokédex page its image is still that of its Gen V sprite. I know you've been updating these recently but all the other ones I've gone through today have had their new Gen VI image there (even ones like Jirachi and Arceus), so thought I'd say something just in case you missed it.
    It's because the image of it everywhere on the game has it partially cut off. I'm working on it

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It's because the image of it everywhere on the game has it partially cut off. I'm working on it
    Similar to Zekrom's?

Or does Zekrom only show up that way on the website?.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Similar to Zekrom's?

Or does Zekrom only show up that way on the website?.
    Yeah but far, far, worse.

http://serebii.net/xy/neweggmoves.shtml
    Ambipom is unneccessary since Aipom is there.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/214.shtml

I thought Arm Thrust was confirmed to not be one of Heracross' Egg Moves.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

For the ruby and sapphire section of serebii there is no page for the elite four, the gym leaders, or the versions exclusions. I was wondering if you were aware of it.

Ps if this is in a comment as a reply I'm sorry this is my first time using serebiiforums

Is Hold Back a physical move or special? It's listed as physical in the New Moves section, but you say it's a special move in the event-only moves page.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    Is Hold Back a physical move or special? It's listed as physical in the New Moves section, but you say it's a special move in the event-only moves page.
    When I say special there, I mean special as in unique

When I say special there, I mean special as in unique
    Ah, so it's... exactly like false swipe. How disappointing.

http://www.serebii.net/potw-xy/122.shtml

The first set in the new POTW seems to be based on Gen V. Scolipede is usually used over Ninjask now, and there's no mention of how Mr. Mime's Fairy-type blocks Dragon Tail.

Some of the anime character biographies have the character name header and pictures of the character in the middle of the page (eg Cilan http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/cilan.shtml and Ash http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml) rather than at the top of the page like most of the other pages (eg http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/conway.shtml).

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    Some of the anime character biographies have the character name header and pictures of the character in the middle of the page (eg Cilan http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/cilan.shtml and Ash http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml) rather than at the top of the page like most of the other pages (eg http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/conway.shtml).
    Are you using Chrome? Chrome's recent update has caused it to render pages out of order

Are you using Chrome? Chrome's recent update has caused it to render pages out of order
    Yeah I am. Ah, that's annoying :s thanks for the reply though! (:

Attack, Speed and Defense form Deoxys' movesets are not uploaded to Attackdex, for example Speed Forme Deoxys doesn't show up on Extreme Speed's page, Attack Forme doesn't show up in Zap Cannon's page etc.

Gen VI Moveset Calculator is missing move Hurricane.
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

Quote Originally Posted by Sutittaja View Post
    Gen VI Moveset Calculator is missing move Hurricane.
    Seems to be there for me...

Spelling mistake on the word 'wild' in the pumpkaboo forms bit. Only minor I know, but every bit counts. http://www.serebii.net/xy/forms.shtml
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

From the General Gameplay & Battle Mechanics Thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by chapapote View Post
    By the way, I'm amazed this hasn't been pointed out before, but Sacred Sword got its PP reduced to 15 this generation. The pages for the musketeers, Aegislash and updated moves in general should be corrected.

Page 121 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast