Page 16 of 131 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 3271

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Look up......
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    On PokeEarth Sinnoh route 211 in Pokemon Platinum it claims Teddiursa is unavailable while Teddiursa's personal page says it's avaiable there with Emerald inserted.

    Don't know which one's right but I know one is wrong.
    -Formerly known as Banette-



    Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Gary owns a Hoot-Hoot as seen in one of the early Johto episodes, but it's not shown on his bio.
    Check out my new blog! I discuss video game related stuff, including Pokémon.

    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/29fxfti.png[/IMG]

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Error: The site says that in Emerald that May will have a Slugma when you battle her in Rustboro City if you started with Torchic. She actually has a Torkoal.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoen...borocity.shtml


  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalman View Post
    Gary owns a Hoot-Hoot as seen in one of the early Johto episodes, but it's not shown on his bio.
    That Hoothoot wasn't his. It was Hagatha/Nagatha's

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster718 View Post
    Error: On the HearGold and SoulSilver TCG Set page, #104/123 is missing from the list. It's the Rainbow Energy card.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/card/heartgoldsoulsilver/

    EDIT: I scanned my card so you can add it. Here ya go, Serebii:
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2mpkd2p.jpg[/IMG]
    That's odd, pretty sure we have it. I remember doing the image. Must be a duplicate entry in the db, will have a look.

    Thanks though

    Will check the rest of the errors ASAP

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    That's odd, pretty sure we have it. I remember doing the image. Must be a duplicate entry in the db, will have a look.

    Thanks though
    Well I did just find it on this list, the SoulSilver collection, but it's not on the American list.

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,915

    Default

    Ah, it was the checksum in the database. It was offset by 1

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,118

    Default

    Cassidy's bio:
    In Raticate's section, Butch's Raticate is shown.

    In Pokemon Previously Owned, there is Drowzee. And it is stated that it was stolen. There is no evidence that they stole Drowzee, nor any evidence that they no longer have it.


    Butch's bio:
    You claim that Butch and Cassidy share the one Raticate. More than likely, Butch has his own Raticate.

    In Pokemon Previously Owned, there is Drowzee. And it is stated that it was stolen. There is no evidence that they stole Drowzee, nor any evidence that they no longer have it.

    Jessie's bio:
    Porygon is absent.

    Magikarp's section implies that both of them owned the Magikarp disguised as Feebas. It was just Jessie's.

    In the bio section, you mentioned that she had yet to win any contests. That no longer applies, obviously.

    James's bio:
    Porygon is absent.

    Jessie's Magikarp is present in James's bio.

    Under James's Gyarados, you got Twister capitalized like it was the move. It actually used Dragon Rage.

    Not really an error, but under James's first Victreebel, "reluctantly traded it away" is something of an understatement. Jessie and Meowth forced him into it and had to drag him in the opposite direction of the salesman afterwards.

    The fakes page

    You said you'd add Aobasu (assumption of what was really Grotle) if it was proven fake. Well, here we are. Aobasu was fake. And it wasn't on that page.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 17th February 2010 at 6:13 AM.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A box
    Posts
    1,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre Master View Post
    Error: The site says that in Emerald that May will have a Slugma when you battle her in Rustboro City if you started with Torchic. She actually has a Torkoal.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoen...borocity.shtml
    I quoted this because on the same page it says the fossils come a lvl 30, when they come at level 20.


    I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Umm, I couldn't find a "bugs" thread..

    Anyway, when I save my signature, it takes me to subscribed threads. My signature still saves, though.
    FC: 0646-7396-0666

    Tortuga*Blitzean*Sherror*Ubhsona*

    ^Clickable^

    ^Credit to Gladeshadow

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default

    How silly graphics is here man.

    How made it, not much good but could be ok something.
    Have it well.

  11. #386

    Default

    I mentioned this a few months ago, but it still seems to be an issue, so I'll mention it again - there are actually two Gen IV sprites for Mawile: one for DP and one for Pt/HGSS. The difference is admittedly subtle (check the position of the arms in relation to the jaws). Right now, the DP sprite is being used for the whole of Gen IV.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Correction on the Pokéarth:

    In the Orre Pokéarth, Citadark Isle, Entrance, Chaser Jestal is misspelled. It should be Jetsal.
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY,
    POKÉMON COLOSSEUM!


    May your quirky characters and edgy plot twists
    live forever inside our minds.

    Because according to producers
    and copyright lawyers,
    that's the only place
    where they belong.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Link: http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/attacks.shtml
    Error: All the new attacks have no name, half have no description. I matched up most of them. If it was Normal Type and it wasn't obvious like Giga Impact, I didn't do it. Also, some of the earlier moves don't have descriptions, so they are also in the list. If it is only a move name, then a description is already there.

    **A "1" is a place holder showing that move still needs to be named.
        Spoiler:- List:

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In my happy place :D
    Posts
    562

    Default

    On the homepage it says that Ash & Dawn! Tag Battle! has been dubbed as Bagging and Taggng, but it should be Bagging and Tagging.

    White FC: 3310 3793 8077

  15. #390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dragon_Master~ View Post
    On the homepage it says that Ash & Dawn! Tag Battle! has been dubbed as Bagging and Taggng, but it should be Bagging and Tagging.
    No, it should be Bagged and Tagged.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    17

    Default

    It's not so much a mistake as something that I think needs adding in...
    But I remember the wild Nuzleaf (And possibly Seedot) along Route 120 on Pokémon Emerald had the move "Solarbeam" but there's no mention of it on their PokéDex pages

    Seedot: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/273.shtml
    Nuzleaf: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/274.shtml

    If I'm missing it then my mistake, but I'm pretty sure I've checked thoroughly.

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    On the happy-happy-fun-slide!
    Posts
    9

    Default

    You must remember wrong LittleGuy; firstly Seedot & Nuzleaf don't learn Solarbeam by level up, and secondly they cannot be found in the wild on route 120.

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,915

    Default

    There is however, a trainer that has a Seedot & Nuzleaf and it's possible they have Solar Beam

  19. #394
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Browsing a few maps in HG/SS for changes and I noticed there was an error in one of the previous gens.

    Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/joht...n%27sden.shtml
    Error: Gold/Silver says Dragons Den exits to Ecruteak City, it should be Blackthorn City

    Its right at the top of the page so it bugs me and could possibly confuse someone that doesn't know its wrong.

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Pokeearth Emerald trainer's pokemon mistake

    Error: It says in pokeearth that In emerald, cooltrainer Vito has a Lv.42 Doduo and a Lv. 42 VOltorb. He in fact has a Lv. 42 Dodrio and a Lv. 42 ELectrode.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/victoryroad.shtml#em-b2f[/URL]

    Thanks!
    Last edited by dragontamer23; 23rd February 2010 at 10:33 PM.
    Advanceshipping! Ash and May all the Way

    ROCK ON BON JOVI!!

    My current Diamond team:


  21. #396
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [Sunlight] View Post
    You must remember wrong LittleGuy; firstly Seedot & Nuzleaf don't learn Solarbeam by level up, and secondly they cannot be found in the wild on route 120.
    Sunlight, you yourself are mistaken, as Seedot can be found on Route 120. It's only 1%, but it's there xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    There is however, a trainer that has a Seedot & Nuzleaf and it's possible they have Solar Beam
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkR1JgloyQc
    That might shed some light. I believe the description says that it was a TV swarm, and the Seedots are seen to have Giga Drain, Solarbeam, Frustration and I'm not sure about the last move...I think it may be Ingrain. But this isn't hacked, as I have actually caught Seedots and Nuzleafs with those moves. Unfortunately I recently restarted my Emerald so I can't get pictures or videos or anything myself
    Last edited by LittleGuy; 24th February 2010 at 12:28 AM.

  22. #397
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I've just noticed that on Mozilla FireFox (v3.5.8), the Serebii home page had odd diamonds with question marks in whenever there should be a "é", but every other page on the site appears to be fine. Is this something on your end or mine? I checked with I.E.8 but that was fine, and as I say, every other page on the site shows the "é"s, except for the home page.

  23. #398
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In my happy place :D
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Seedot can be found on 120 yes, but Nuzleaf can't. And don't double post.

    White FC: 3310 3793 8077

  24. #399
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    479

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?T...g-gyarados.jpg
    Picture missing! It's the TCG page for Neo revelation red gyrados.

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,915

    Default

    Where the heck did you get that link from. We killed the old card section for the new one;

    http://www.serebii.net/card/neorevelation/065.shtml

Page 16 of 131 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •