Page 33 of 137 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Error: On Ledian's Pokedex page, in it's Pearl version location, there is a letter T at the end of "morning"
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/166.shtml

Errror: Gravity isn't in the attackdex
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/
    ....HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED BLASTOISE IS A FREAKING NINJA. Know how in that sprite it looks like he's jumping? Well, it could also be he's clinging to something - like a ninja to a wall. Look at Super Smash Bros Brawl. Squirtle has the ability to stick to walls for a time. Does that not prove it?! BLASTOISE IS A MOTHERF***ING NINJA BIYATCH

<--- now i look even more emo... lol

Quote Originally Posted by chibiipompom View Post
    Errror: Gravity isn't in the attackdex
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/
    That is because this is the 3rd Gen Attack Dex and Gravity is a 4th Gen move
    ~~Insert Creative Sig Here~~

in pokearth the platinum lost tower 5th floor part it states that...
    the only pokemon that you can see are duskull, zubat, gastly but you can also find
    golbats too once you use defog at lvl 22 or higher (only ever seen one)
    (dont know if its a glitch but i saw one)

CLAIM LIST-----
    -VALKYRIA CHRONICLES
    - WANTS TO CLAIM ALL VALKYRIA CHRONICLES RELATED ITEMS AND CHARACTORS
    -(DID CLAIM) WELKIN GUNTHER (VALKYRIA CHRONICLES)
    - SELVARIA BLES (VALKYRIA CHRONICLES)
    -'Sunrise' ADVANCE WARS: DAYS OF RUIN (music track)
    .... Uhhh hopefully a pokemon soon3

(I hope this isn't too much of a typo-error, but here I go: )
    Error: On Pokemon XD's "Eeveelution" page, Espeon and Umbreon's Evolution items are listed as "Sun Dust" and "Moon Dust" respectiveley (I suppose those are the Japanese names for them). Although, the names they were translated to in English are "Moon Shard" and "Sun Shard", as shown in a screenshot right next to it.
    Link:http://www.serebii.net/xd/eeveelution.shtml
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Serebii, it been quite a while and the Gym Leader Rematches page for HGSS still hasn't been corrected.

There are two errors:
    1. For Blue's number your pokemon has to be massaged 7 times, not 5.
    2. For Lt. Surge's number you must capture Zapdos, not just defeat it.

The are also some omissions:
    1. To get Falkner's number you have to have beaten Janine first.
    2. To get Brock, Misty, and Blaine's numbers you have to have all 16 badges.
    3. You have to have all 16 badges before you can schedule rematches with the Gym Leaders.

Also, the HGSS info for Mt. Silver on Pokearth is still all screwed up.

http://www.serebii.net/card/undaunted/089.shtml

Ozone Buster is called Ozone Climax.

Misinformation error:

Error: Call Erika on Sunday afternoon for a rematch - (it's not Sunday afternoon, its Sunday morning, at least on my European version of SS)
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...-rematch.shtml

Really appreciate all the info on Serebii which has helped me so much, hate to point out faults but just doing my bit to keep it accurate! Thanks

Is the "Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama!" episode airing the same day as "With the Easiest of Grace" episode? If not then you made a mistake on the homepage. You put that it airs on the 4th just like the Ditto episode.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by Skirgedot View Post
    Error: I'm 99,9&#37; sure that Shaymin and Shaymin-S weren't made in the same day.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/potw-dp/
    Why are you so sure that they were made in the same day? Do you have any proof or something?

Thanks,
    project management certification
    Last edited by animia; 2nd September 2010 at 8:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirgedot View Post
    Error: I'm 99,9% sure that Shaymin and Shaymin-S weren't made in the same day.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/potw-dp/
    Why are you so sure that they were made in the same day? Do you have any proof or something?

Thanks,
    project management certification

http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/shinou/658.shtml
    Ash's Buizel was in that episode when it used watergun against Infernape's Flamethrower to heat up the room a bit to heal Pichu.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Thanks. Fixed. Will get to the rest of the minor mistakes listed here in the next week where possible.

You know that one Blue and red Pokemon that was in a cave (5th generation) and was confirmed as a fake? I was wondering why it hasn't been added to the fake pokemon page.

Just a minor thing, in the in-game trade page on the HG/SS section, it says a guy will give you a machop for a drowzee on the 4th floor of the Goldenrod department store. It's actually the 5th floor.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

In Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot's Pokedex pages for RBY/GSC it says it evolves into Pidgeot at level 32, its actually level 36.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

MaskedManAbsolkid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

On the 5th Gen Pokemon page, for the two new monkeys, the descriptions have clearly been copied and pasted for both Pokemon. Not only do you make the same spelling mistake on both, but you don't bother to change the name of the other monkey either.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Thanks. Fixed. Will get to the rest of the minor mistakes listed here in the next week where possible.
    Hopefully, that will include the errors/omissions on the Gym Leader Rematches page in the HGSS section that I've mentioned a few times. See post 806 if you're not sure what I'm referring to.

I've mentioned that the HGSS Mt. Silver pokemon encounter info in Pokearth is messed up also, but I'm sure that fixing that is a whole other matter compared to fixing various minor mistakes.

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/battlesubway.shtml

Don't know if it's been posted or not, and at 7:40 AM, I'm really too lazy to look. Anyways, third sentence down it says "Battl Sbuway". Not too high risk of an error, but thought I'd bring it to attention.

- Ian

Though probably obvious with the picture, I was formerly known as IanDonyer. Actually got a username closer to my real name, now.

In Pewter City's Pokearth page, it says North Exit: Route 2

It should be South Exit: Route 2
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Link

The page detailing the new Transfer Machine.

Errors: The summaries for Zorua and Zoroark make it appear as if they are always Rash, and that Zorua is always male while Zoroark is always female. As far as I know, nothing of the sort has been confirmed.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

On Saturday's update, Hiyappu and Baoppu are both mentioned to have the ability Gluttony, but I don't see that mentioned on the Gen V page.

In both the Pokemon of the Week and the Pokedex, Blastoise is listed as the "Turtle Pokemon". Altought turtle would make more sense, Blastoise is actually the "Shellfish Pokemon"
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by mbruno View Post
    Serebii, it been quite a while and the Gym Leader Rematches page for HGSS still hasn't been corrected.

There are two errors:
    1. For Blue's number your pokemon has to be massaged 7 times, not 5.
    2. For Lt. Surge's number you must capture Zapdos, not just defeat it.

The are also some omissions:
    1. To get Falkner's number you have to have beaten Janine first.
    2. To get Brock, Misty, and Blaine's numbers you have to have all 16 badges.
    3. You have to have all 16 badges before you can schedule rematches with the Gym Leaders.

Also, the HGSS info for Mt. Silver on Pokearth is still all screwed up.
    I just realized that I forgot one error on the Gym Leader Rematches page for HGSS. The hours for Erika being away from her Gym are wrong. You have 15:00 - 17:00, but should be 14:00 - 17:00.

Hopefully this can be fixed before too much longer.

On the image of the Gym Leaders, the 4th Gym's city seems to be ライモン (Raimon), not テイモソ (Teimoso). I could be wrong about the final character though, since they're remarkably similar.

In addition, the 3rd Gym Leader's name is Arty (or Aati, if you prefer), as the ィ is chisai.

Page 33 of 137 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast