Page 51 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3412

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

It was Apple trying to make Swalot trendy. I shall stop them doing that again

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It was Apple trying to make Swalot trendy. I shall stop them doing that again
    They were just trying to casually slip in an advertisement for their next product, but alas it won't work! Muahaha.

Another error:
    The Important Characters page (BW) still contains mostly Japanese names, and could probably be updated with artwork, I suppose?

I may just slap "Pre-release" on that page as that's essentially what it was since there are pages for most of them

Tyre is the correct spelling. On the site, you may have noticed, we spell things using actual English, not American English
    My bad, sorry Serebii.

I'm not sure if this is where it goes, but it seems most fitting

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=486756

Let's go trade for some Chubchoo
    So, I've been away quite a long while, but hey, I feel like I can change that, thanks to Pokemon Y .

Current Shiny Hunt: Chespin (241 eggs)

Completed Shiny hunts: Staryu (18 eggs)
    Noibat (72 eggs)
    Ralts (8 eggs <3)

[IMG]http://i27.*******.com/m9obo5.jpg[/IMG]
    cyndaquil,chickorita chao and totodile chao from team brushfire

Back from the dead! For now.

I noticed that the newest Game Mechanics Page Forgot to list Whirlpool under moves that prevent switch.

I also believe that, for completion's sake, there should be a note that previous to Generation V, the Effects of Mean Look, Spider Web, and Block could be Baton Passed.

Mabye also a note on Ingrain, as well.
    Last edited by Dunsparce; 10th May 2011 at 2:41 PM.
    Banner by SapphireL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunsparce View Post
    Back from the dead! For now.

I noticed that the newest Game Mechanics Page Forgot to list Whirlpool under moves that prevent switch.

I also believe that, for completion's sake, there should be a note that previous to Generation V, the Effects of Mean Look, Spider Web, and Block could be Baton Passed.

Mabye also a note on Ingrain, as well.
    We do have those listed on the Baton Pass bit... I'll fix the Whirlpool. Knew I missed one

Latest Game Mechanics page lists Regenerator as an ability triggered by switching - but not Natural Cure. Oh, and it says Mean Look and Block are stopped by Rapid Spin. Is that right? I mean, I've never tried it, but I doubt it strongly.
    Black Pokedex Progress: 483/649
    (Suspended until B2W2 English Release)
    Normal Monotype SS Challenge: 6 Badges
    PM me for FC's or trade requests!

There's nothing on the Switching page about Red Card.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Damn, guess I forgot more than I thought. My bad. I did ask two people to proof it, but they both missed it. My sincerest apologies

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/hijumpkick.shtml

In black and white, if attack misses, user takes 1/2 HP of damage.

http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/cursedbody.shtml

Cursed body in black and white (I'm not sure about others) doesn't require physical contact.
    Friend Code: (white) 4641 8586 3859

Visit my Trade Shop here

In the Switching page, I think it should be specified that Mean Look/Block/Spider Web can't be passed in Gen V.

Also, that moves such as Roar/Whirlwind fail when a wild Pokemon uses them on you in Gen V.
    Last edited by Dr. Leggs; 10th May 2011 at 6:33 PM.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Even though the jp episode titles were changed to the dub titles, two things were left out:

1. It says Desumasu instead of Yamask
    2. Nitro Charge needs to be Flame Charge

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/lenora.shtml

Error: In Pignite's description, it says Nitro Charge and Heat Stamp instead of <b>Flame Charge</b> and Heat Crash respectively. As for her Minccino, it says Sweep Slap and Attact instead of <b>DoubleSlap</b> and Attract respectively.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/bianca.shtml

http://serebii.net/anime/characters/trip.shtml

Apparently, Vanillite knows an attack called Icicle Speed. I'm guessing that's supposed to be Icicle Spear?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/moody.shtml

Moody triggers at the end of every turn, not when the Pokemon's sent out.
    3DS FC: 3024-6140-6327 (please let me know if you add me, so I can add you too)
    Friend Safari is Fire with Pansear, Larvesta, and Braixen.

There are quite a few errors on Trip's character page.
    1. Grass Mixer needs to be changed to Leaf Tornado under Servine's details (also under Snivy's).
    2. Evil Eye should be changed to Hex, and Mamepato needs to become Pidove under Frillish's details.
    3. The first sentence in Vanillite's section makes no sense, and I presume "Icicle Speed" was meant to be Icicle Spear.

Default Levitate

Im not sure if this is an actual error but I hope it can be looked upon.

In the case of the ability levitate, you still have pokemon with this ability with the ground weakness as 1. Maybe you have it as 1 since there are items that make it 1, idk but at least take a look into that the pokemon with levitate get their weakness chart fixed.

Link:http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/635.shtml this one is just one of many

One the Page listing Dream World Moves, Castform DW-only move of Water Pulse is *not* listed. Not that I'm not happy to have a Castform w/ Ominous Wind, but had I known it wasn't a DW-only move, I woulda brought home the one I caught with WP I caught 2 days earlier.

Thank you for your time

-EQ, wants her DW Dark Pulse Vulpix and DW Ice Punch Marill!
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

Oh, I thought I had. My apologies

Oh, I thought I had. My apologies
    No problem, thank you Serebii-sempai plz don't forget to read my request under the suggestion thread (I'd be happy to help compile it). Thank you for a great site, keep up the good work!

Have a great week/end!

-EQ, wants her DW Dark Pulse Vulpix and DW Ice Punch Marill!
    X/αS FC: 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu)

Dream World Female/Bank Ball Breeder!
    *List of tradable pokemon & want list here*
    (updating often, check tabs at the bottom of page for more pokemon)

Ask about my legit female Johto Starters in special balls from Pokemon Colosseum!

Note: I usually do free trades, but I'm not in the best of health, so please bear with me.

MM Shines:
    Furfrou (3/25/14) (1/31/14) x2 (7/15-16/14) (12/10/14) (12/13/14)

Apparently, I'm really good at Masuda Method breeding so long as I'm not trying to breed anything in particular; only took 8 years to figure that out.

...Yeh. I was just searching around Serebii, and I was looking through the Rapidash POTW article for 4th Gen, and on the "Silly Horse" set, it had only one attack, which was Physical, but it had 252 EVs in SAtk. Pretty sure thats wrong in the 4th Gen scene.

Not sure if I'm to put it here, though, since Reno writes them.

So yeh.

Mwahaha! R4GE Zibdas! I have Claimed Probopass!

I support MC. But with Eviolite. Viva la Eviolite!

Error: In the details box of Cress's Panpour, it says that it has a powerful Water Gun and Earthquake attacks. Panpour has not used Earthquake as the move was banned in the anime years ago. Other than that, in his Biography, Dento needs to be changed to Cilan and Sommeliar needs to be changed to Connoisseur.

Link: http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/cress.shtml

(It was Mud Sport rather than Earthquake, by the way)
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

When are the moving sprites for the Gen V pokemon going to be added to the site/forum?
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Page 51 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast