Page 61 of 137 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3420

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    You put the next episode in Japan airs on the 15th which already passed.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Lenora has both a Lillipup and a Herdier, Lillipup didn't evolve.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Error: Leafeon's POTW entry says that in the sun, its base speed reaches 190. Chlorophyll doubles the actual speed stat, not the base speed, and doubling one does not double the other. Leafeon's doubled speed stat would be the equivalent of a base speed much higher than 190.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/potw-bw/470.shtml
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

In Galvantula's PotW, it says that Electro Ball has 275 power factoring in STAB under the AgiliBall set, when it should be 225. Also, in the Pre-Evolution Corner, Joltik can apparently "run any set Galvantula runs", but this isn't true, because Joltik can't learn Thunder.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

On serebii it says that the ability cursed body activates only when the attacker makes contact with the foe, because many people have examples, but mine is that it activated on my gliscor's fling (not really a problem) which does not make contact.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Serebii, there are a lot of wrong and or missing details on the HG/SS Gym Leader Rematches pages. Some of these have been mentioned but:

1. You have to have beaten Janine before you can get Falkner's number
    2. You have to get all 16 badges before you can get Brock's, Misty's, and Blaine's numbers
    3) Suicune does not appear until after you have defeated Misty, not the other way around.
    4) You need to have all 16 badges before you can schedule rematches with the gym leaders.
    5) When getting Lt. Surge's number, you have to capture Zapdos, only capture, not defeat.
    6) Daisy will only give you Blue's number after seven massages, not five.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/joht....shtml#hgss-1f
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/joht...tml#hgss-1ftop
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/joht....shtml#hgss-2f
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/joht....shtml#hgss-3f

The "Walking" encounter list for 1F Top belongs under 3F, and the "Walking" encounter list for 3F applies to a small room accessible from 1F that isn't even mentioned in Pokearth. The "Walking" encounter list for 1F belongs under 1F Top. Also, there is no water in 1F Top, so you can't find Pokemon there by surfing or fishing. In addition to that, 1F and 2F are part of the same room, with the same wild Pokemon; the Pokemon found in this large room match that of the list under 2F.
    It seems the above still haven't been fixed.

Elesa's biography page. You've put the Japanese move names Wild Bolt and Rear Kick, when I believe it should be Wild Charge and Double Kick. Flame Charge is correct, though...

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/gyms.shtml

On Lenora, the badge name is missing. It just says "Badge".

xxx

http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguid...shes/710.shtml
    Under events, Tepig didn't learn flamethrower in that episode.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

"Fire Platform" needs to be changed on this page. I believe it needs to become Searing Shot, although I'm not completely certain. Either way, it needs to be edited.

thanks for good post!!!)
    I locate novel and separate reports at true essay writing companies effectively, because predominantly I not overtimes can create these efforts without separate guide. It is sticky for me completely to believe how really to uncover my behavior consorting the marrow of subject and conducted with it habits and hesitancies. My forthwith ordered works are proper.

The Hidden Ability page is missing Snubbull, which can be found in the Spooky Manor. Also, by extension, Granbull is missing.

Hackers.....

Kodai did not have a Pichu. I know you meant Normajean as the episode it appeared in says, The Brockster Is In. Kodai's only appearance (just letting you know as evidence) was in the 4th Diamond and Pearl movie.
    Link: http://serebii.net/anime/dex/172.shtml
    are here at your service.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronalthon View Post
    Kodai did not have a Pichu. I know you meant Normajean as the episode it appeared in says, The Brockster Is In. Kodai's only appearance (just letting you know as evidence) was in the 4th Diamond and Pearl movie.
    Link: http://serebii.net/anime/dex/172.shtml
    Indexing error. Thanks

Default Sky Drop

I haven't found it listed anywhere, but I've discovered that Sky Drop has no effect on Flying-type pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sufu View Post
    I haven't found it listed anywhere, but I've discovered that Sky Drop has no effect on Flying-type pokemon.
    "Does no damage to Flying-type Pokémon" would be more accurate, since Sky Drop still takes them into the air.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    "Does no damage to Flying-type Pokémon" would be more accurate, since Sky Drop still takes them into the air.
    True, thanks for the correction.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/johto/route30.shtml

Something is VERY wrong with the encounter rates here, Rattata isn't listed on HGs Night section, when I encountered one right after a Shiny Spinarak while heading up to Mr. Pokemons, and I'm pretty sure Pidgey can't be found at Night there, so I'm assuming that's an error and it's meant to be Rattata.

Hey, I just found a reaper cloth in the spooky manor on dream world, and you don't have it listed.

Spoiler:- Big screenshot:

Edit: And another one.

Spoiler:- Better screenshot:
    Last edited by Will-powered Spriter; 3rd October 2011 at 6:23 PM.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Thanks Knew I missed something

On the Hidden Abilities page, Hypno is not obtained by breeding Drowzee...
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #6 - Eon Ticket Latias

6,300 Run Aways

I wouldn't call it a mistake, but I just want to know why did you list Zekrom and Reshiram in the Animedex as Ash's?
    It is true that he controlled them, but they don't belong him. It's like to say that the Trubbish in BW012 belongs to the kids because it joins them.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by PBRMASTER View Post
    I wouldn't call it a mistake, but I just want to know why did you list Zekrom and Reshiram in the Animedex as Ash's?
    It is true that he controlled them, but they don't belong him. It's like to say that the Trubbish in BW012 belongs to the kids because it joins them.
    Because they technically were his, as evidenced by the special event Pokémon for the movie having the OT of Ash as opposed to Eigakan which every other movie event Pokémon has had

When you look at the list for all the 5th Gen Pokemon of the Week, Purugly is listed as Glameow.

http://serebii.net/potw-bw/
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 61 of 137 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast