Page 62 of 132 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3295

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/items.shtml

The Big Mushroom can be won in the Patrat Game. It's not listed on locations though.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by PBRMASTER View Post
    I wouldn't call it a mistake, but I just want to know why did you list Zekrom and Reshiram in the Animedex as Ash's?
    It is true that he controlled them, but they don't belong him. It's like to say that the Trubbish in BW012 belongs to the kids because it joins them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Because they technically were his, as evidenced by the special event Pokémon for the movie having the OT of Ash as opposed to Eigakan which every other movie event Pokémon has had
    On that note, shouldn't Reshiram/Zekrom be added in Ash's character bio?
    Warning! Boring Sig ahead.

The episode when Iris first called out Excadrill was called "The Bloom Is On Axew" not "In The Bloom Of Axew".
    Also, under Emolga and Drilbur, it should say they were captured in "Emolga The Irresistible" and "Iris and Excadrill Against The Dragon Buster"

Basculin should be under "Pokemon previously owned" not "Pokemon on team".

Panpour does not know Earthquake. It was Mud Sport.

Under Pikachu, Volt Tackle should say Quick Attack.
    Under Tepig, it should say he was found in Accumula Town.
    Ash's Snivy does not know Grass Mixer. It was Leaf Storm.
    Ash's Palpitoad does not know Hyper Voice. It was Supersonic.
    Scraggy isn't weak anymore. A wild Scrafty taught him Headbutt and Hi Jump Kick.

Events don't mention meeting Trip for the first time.
    Under Events, Doryuuzu can be changed to Excadrill
    Again, Events say nothing about Ash and Trip battling.
    Events say nothing about Bianca
    Under Events, Aloe can be changed to Lenora.
    See above.
    Scraggy is also captured by Ash.
    Events say nothing about Burgundy.
    Events say nothing about Swadloon learning Energy Ball
    Events say nothing about Dragon Rage.
    Events say nothing about Aqua Jet.
    Under Events, someone forgot to add the word "Iris" at the end of that sentance. Also says nothing about Focus Blast or Georgia.
    Under Events, everyone did NOT enter the Don Tournament. Also says nothing about Trip, Bianca and Burgundy losing.
    Events say nothing about Axew learning Outrage or Iris beating Ash.
    Events say nothing about Hi Jump Kick.
    Under Events, Tepig did not learn Flamethrower in that episode.

On the TCG Promos page, Reshiram's second card (ie BW023) has a fighting icon next to its HP instead of a fire icon. This is also the case on the card's specific info page.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

I found a Dream World Abra with Skill Swap which you don't have listed.

That's because Skill Swap is a move Abra can get naturally

In black and white pokedex , they didnt write that pikachu can volt tackle by-breeding!

Quote Originally Posted by barak446 View Post
    In black and white pokedex , they didnt write that pikachu can volt tackle by-breeding!
    The only way Pikachu can learn Volt Tackle is via Light Ball, which cannot be obtained in Gen 5 atm.
    Warning! Boring Sig ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Zero View Post
    The only way Pikachu can learn Volt Tackle is via Light Ball, which cannot be obtained in Gen 5 atm.
    Actually, there was a Pikachu given away through an event in Japan that came holding a Light Ball (see here).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

That's irrelevant. It's still a mechanic, and it's still possible, even if there are few that use it.

The data for this stuff is directly ripped from the games, and everything, even the things that could never possibly matter, are included. Why do you think the unreleased event 'mons are included in the first place, let alone their hatch counters and catch rates?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

The title "Japanese Distribution" in the table on this page should be changed to just "Distribution". Also, the Croagunk skin's distribution has an error; it has a sole letter a instead of reading "America".

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Zero View Post
    soo why I saw people who offering pikachu with dw ability and volt tackle?

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml
    2 things:

1. Pikachu knows quick attack and volt tackle needs to be replaced with electroball
    2. Snivy doesn't know any such move called grass mixer.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml
    2 things:

1. Pikachu knows quick attack and volt tackle needs to be replaced with electroball
    2. Snivy doesn't know any such move called grass mixer.
    Plus:

3. Oshawott's Aqua Jet

4. Tepig's Flamethrower replacing Ember.

5. Scraggy is actually a bit strong now and has Hi Jump Kick

6. Palpitoad knows Supersonic, not Hyper Voice
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Other than the errors on Ash's page that were pointed out several times:

Ash's Roggenrola - the word stone in Stone Edge needs to be capitalized as it is a Pokémon move and they are usually capitalized, and the episode it was caught in has already been dubbed in the US a few weeks ago so the other title should be replaced with the dub title.

Ash won his fourth badge in a previous episode so that should be in achievements.

Link: http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/ash.shtml
    are here at your service.

Error: Not really text, but the symbols for "Gym Heroes" and "Gym Challenge" are the wrong way around.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/card/english.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Today, we are covering a Pokémon introduced third generation. It gives off light while spinning.When it rotates itself, it gives off light similar to the sun, thus blinding its foes. It absorbs solar energy during the day. So here it is, the ourty-first featured Pokémon, Solrock.
    Ourty first? http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

As we all know, the Pokémon articles were all merged quite some time ago. As a member of the Pokémon WikiProject, I often see many arguments by one-time posters saying things like "this is stupid, why were they merged" or "lol, you are all idiots put them back the way they were". A lot of people will argue that, contrary to what the majority of WikiProject members say, there is a lot of information on the nearly 500 Pokémon species; enough that each should have their own article. Of course, many of these users will also argue that we should be able to use PsyPokes and Serebii as resources, despite them failing WP:FANSITE.

I don't know if this error was already posted. If it was, then... sorry, ignore this. If not, then... take your time with this, as this is rather minor. Keeping a website with thousands of links up to date would take a LOOOOONG time, I'd imagine.

Error: Pokearth page for Southern Island. The page says you encounter Latias/Latios at level 40. I don't know about Ruby/Sapphire, but in Emerald, you encounter the Latias/Latios at level 50.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoen...rnisland.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoen...borocity.shtml

May/Brendan should has Torkoal instead Slugma if you choose Torchic, I played Emerald and she sent out Torkoal in Rustboro battle
    Last edited by misterdarvus; 22nd October 2011 at 2:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by misterdarvus View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/hoen...borocity.shtml

May/Brendan should has Torkoal instead Slugma, I played Emerald and she sent out Torkoal in Rustboro battle
    In addition to this, the little icons that say which Pokémon you have for each of your rival's teams are mixed up (where your rival has a Treecko, the sprite next to your mini-trainer should be that of a Mudkip, for instance).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

That's odd. Wonder why that occurred. Am going to be pimping up Hoenn's section of Pokéarth soon so will def. have it corrected by then

Error: The description on obtaining Arceus in D/P Legendary pokemon page says to obtain the Heaven's Pipe, when the item is really called Azure Flute.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/legendaries.shtml

----------------------------------------------------------------
    I have claimed Trubbish and the Rickroll!

AdBot Headcount: 19

Error: Drowzee's evolution chain is wrong.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/096.shtml
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonranger7098 View Post
    Error: The description on obtaining Arceus in D/P Legendary pokemon page says to obtain the Heaven's Pipe, when the item is really called Azure Flute.
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/legendaries.shtml
    This isn't necessarily an error, it is just Azure Flute translated from Japanese.

Page 62 of 132 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast