Page 95 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3295

Thread: Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

  1. #2351
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    In my Pokemon Pearl, I have an Eevee primed for evolution, and the 200-249 happiness value says "It's very friendly toward you. I can tell you treat it kindly." That matches the Platinum quote more than the HGSS quote.

    Error:You have DPHGSS merged together, when really, the happiness quotes reflect Platinum more.
    Link:http://www.serebii.net/games/happiness.shtml

    Edit: I don't know how much you would want to fix that, but I pointed it out just because it caused me a little confusion.
    Last edited by Auraninja; 6th December 2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Easier fomat and comment

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  2. #2352
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    22

    Default

    it seems i can not view the photos of Mewtwo Returns

    http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/S4.shtml
    3DS fc: 1805 2440 0727

    my safari is Poison-Toxicroak , Ariados , Gloom

    pm me if you added me i will add you too

  3. #2353
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    In my Pokemon Pearl, I have an Eevee primed for evolution, and the 200-249 happiness value says "It's very friendly toward you. I can tell you treat it kindly." That matches the Platinum quote more than the HGSS quote.

    Error:You have DPHGSS merged together, when really, the happiness quotes reflect Platinum more.
    Link:http://www.serebii.net/games/happiness.shtml

    Edit: I don't know how much you would want to fix that, but I pointed it out just because it caused me a little confusion.

    Thanks, will reword it to make it easier

    Quote Originally Posted by kieshara View Post
    it seems i can not view the photos of Mewtwo Returns

    http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/S4.shtml
    That gallery was lost during a server issue a couple of years ago. We'll return it when we get a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/shiningcharm.shtml
    I think there's a typo for wild encounters with the charm, it should be ~1/2730.
    Oops. Thanks, though the page you want is http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/shinycharm.shtml. You've inadvertantly reached a legacy page

    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/psychic.shtml

    Alternate forms don't seem to have their B2/W2 level-up moves listed on any moves page. Psychic just so happens to be one of the moves where this is occurring. Also, the alternate forms of Deoxys aren't listed on the "can learn by TM" list.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/413.shtml

    I noticed that if you go to the pages for the tutor moves, only the Plant Cloak form is ever listed on those pages.

    Thanks, simple script error. I'll check it out

  4. #2354
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Error: The Magnemite family is incapable of learning Role Play via Move Tutor in HeartGold/SoulSilver.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/081.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/082.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/462.shtml

  5. #2355
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Error: The Magnemite family is incapable of learning Role Play via Move Tutor in HeartGold/SoulSilver.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/081.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/082.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/462.shtml
    Urgh, there was a database error that plagued Role Play /Magic Coat but I could have sworn I fixed it. Will check into it

  6. #2356
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/medals.shtml

    For the Entertainment Medals, the names Big Star and Rising Star should be switched. Big Star is received for 5 musical wins, and Rising Star is for simply one win.
    The above error still hasn't been fixed, as far as I can see, though it's not a major error.

    http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

    Another few errors I found is on the Shiny Pokemon page. The info for the Shiny Charm states that "the chances of encountering Shiny Pokémon in the wild is increased to 300% of normal, making it a 1 in 2,370.6 chance." Increasing the odds by 300% should make it a 1 in 2730.6 chance, not a 1 in 2370.6 chance. Also, the info for the shiny Dratini and Gible still calls Benga by his Japanese name, Banjirou, and Floccesy Town is still named Sangi Town in the description of where the shiny was received.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  7. #2357
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...afrigate.shtml

    The Revive is on the deck, not in B1.

    Also, "a password puzzle where the password could be 1101, 2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, レシラム, ゼクロム or キュレム" should be "a password puzzle where the password could be 1101, 2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram, Zekrom or Kyurem".

    In addition to that, Colress is referred to as Corless at the top of the page.
    Last edited by CharizardFire6; 9th December 2012 at 8:29 AM.

  8. #2358
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,711

    Default

    On the lists of the POTW, Thundurus is labeled as Grass/Fighting.

    http://www.serebii.net/potw-bw/


  9. #2359
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    On the lists of the POTW, Thundurus is labeled as Grass/Fighting.

    http://www.serebii.net/potw-bw/
    If you click on the POTW on the main page, you have the same issue.

    http://www.serebii.net/potw-bw/thundurus.shtml


    Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

  10. #2360
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/route22.shtml

    There is no mention of the Amoongus you can interact with. I don't remember what level it's at in Route 22, though.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/route23.shtml

    There is no mention of the Amoongus you can interact with. It's at level 56 in Route 23.

    Also, the Ultra Ball is a hidden item.

  11. #2361
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/route22.shtml

    There is no mention of the Amoongus you can interact with. I don't remember what level it's at in Route 22, though.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/route23.shtml

    There is no mention of the Amoongus you can interact with. It's at level 56 in Route 23.

    Also, the Ultra Ball is a hidden item.

    Thanks, shall fiddle and rectify

  12. #2362
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/cutecharm.shtml

    “If the Pokémon is in the lead spot, chance of encountering a wild Pokémon of the opposite gender will be 66.6%. Does not effect swarming Pokémon.”

    In my experience, Cute Charm does work on swarming Pokémon.

  13. #2363
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In QTR
    Posts
    45

    Default

    There is some mistakes for Keldeo and Meloetta in locations section

    It's says Trade Required for B2W2 when they have been given to B2W2

    and for Genesect in the same section it's say's Event for B&W and Trade Required for B2W2

    when it's the opposite side It's only been available to B2W2


    My Shinies:

    3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric




  14. #2364
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x.a.x View Post
    There is some mistakes for Keldeo and Meloetta in locations section

    It's says Trade Required for B2W2 when they have been given to B2W2

    and for Genesect in the same section it's say's Event for B&W and Trade Required for B2W2

    when it's the opposite side It's only been available to B2W2
    Those are just the default "Not in game" entries

  15. #2365
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere interesting?
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Can I post about browser bugs here? If so:
    Internet Explorer 10 seems to break the IV calculator. The base stats are for some reason completely erratic. Since the code isn't going to be touched anytime soon...

    I checked and making the browser to use IE9 mode fixes it. Try putting this right after this line: <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
    Code:
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE9" />

  16. #2366
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haxy View Post
    Can I post about browser bugs here? If so:
    Internet Explorer 10 seems to break the IV calculator. The base stats are for some reason completely erratic. Since the code isn't going to be touched anytime soon...

    I checked and making the browser to use IE9 mode fixes it. Try putting this right after this line: <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
    Code:
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE9" />

    Thanks. I'll double check this and try to fix

  17. #2367
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    http://serebii.net/card/thunderknuckle/049.shtml

    Shadow Triad is a Supporter card, not a Stadium card.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  18. #2368
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...tml#bw-outside
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...html#bw-forest

    In White 2, Ace Trainer Beckett is in the "Forest" area, while Ace Trainer Pierce is in the "Outside" area.


    Edit: There are also some errors with the item listings. I'll do this section by section.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...ml#bw-external

    In the "External" section, you can find TM01, a Star Piece, and a PP Up on the ground. You can find a Dusk Stone and an Iron by using the Dowsing MCHN. You get HM05 as a gift from N.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...w2.shtml#bw-1f

    In the "IF" section, you can find TM93 on the ground.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...tml#bw-outside

    In the "Outside" section, you can find two Max Repels, a Full Restore, an Ultra Ball, and an Escape Rope on the ground.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...html#bw-forest

    In the "Forest" section, you can find a Full Restore and an Ultra Ball on the ground.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...l#bw-cliffside

    In the "Cliffside" section, you can find a Dragon Fang, a Max Revive, and a Max Elixir on the ground. You can find a Rare Candy and a Normal Gem by using the Dowsing MCHN.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...w2.shtml#bw-2f

    In the "2F" section, you can find a Full Restore and a Max Revive by using the Dowsing MCHN. You get a Cheri Berry and a Rawst Berry as gifts from Pokémon Rangers.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...w2.shtml#bw-3f

    In the "3F" section, you can find a Dragon Scale on the ground.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...w2.shtml#bw-4f

    In the "4F" section, you can find a PP Max and a Rare Candy on the ground. You can find a Red Shard and a Max Elixir by using the Dowsing MCHN.
    Last edited by CharizardFire6; 15th December 2012 at 5:09 AM.

  19. #2369
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere interesting?
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Serebii.net's left navigation bar, right under the Serebii.net heading:

    R/S/C/FR/LG/E Pokédex

    Either remove the C, or replace the C with E and remove the E at the end.

  20. #2370
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,957

    Default

    In the DP and BW Attackdex, if you click the Battle Type button on any Psychic-type's page, it directs you to move Psychic(http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/psychic.shtml), not the type Psychic(http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/psychict.shtml).
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  21. #2371
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    In the DP and BW Attackdex, if you click the Battle Type button on any Psychic-type's page, it directs you to move Psychic(http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/psychic.shtml), not the type Psychic(http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/psychict.shtml).
    Right, will try and fix that.

  22. #2372
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In QTR
    Posts
    45

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/149.shtml

    TRU Dragonite doesn't has a classic ribbon


    My Shinies:

    3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric




  23. #2373
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ΔxΔp ≥ ˝ħ
    Posts
    109

    Default

    The memory link section is missing the flashback of obtaining the prop case.

    Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

    3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

    RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

  24. #2374
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...tml#bw-outside
    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...html#bw-forest

    In White 2, Ace Trainer Beckett is in the "Forest" area, while Ace Trainer Pierce is in the "Outside" area.


    Edit: There are also some errors with the item listings. I'll do this section by section.

    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...ml#bw-external

    In the "External" section, you can find TM01, a Star Piece, and a PP Up on the ground. You can find a Dusk Stone and an Iron by using the Dowsing MCHN. You get HM05 as a gift from N.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...w2.shtml#bw-1f

    In the "IF" section, you can find TM93 on the ground.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...tml#bw-outside

    In the "Outside" section, you can find two Max Repels, a Full Restore, an Ultra Ball, and an Escape Rope on the ground.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...html#bw-forest

    In the "Forest" section, you can find a Full Restore and an Ultra Ball on the ground.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...l#bw-cliffside

    In the "Cliffside" section, you can find a Dragon Fang, a Max Revive, and a Max Elixir on the ground. You can find a Rare Candy and a Normal Gem by using the Dowsing MCHN.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...w2.shtml#bw-2f

    In the "2F" section, you can find a Full Restore and a Max Revive by using the Dowsing MCHN. You get a Cheri Berry and a Rawst Berry as gifts from Pokémon Rangers.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...w2.shtml#bw-3f

    In the "3F" section, you can find a Dragon Scale on the ground.


    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...w2.shtml#bw-4f

    In the "4F" section, you can find a PP Max and a Rare Candy on the ground. You can find a Red Shard and a Max Elixir by using the Dowsing MCHN.
    This stuff still hasn't been fixed.

    Also,

    http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unov...l#bw-cliffside

    Battle Girl Chalina's Sawk has Inner Focus, not Sturdy. My Braviary KO'd it in one hit with Fly.
    In addition to that, Veteran Portia's Sawk has Sturdy, not Inner Focus. When my Braviary struck it with Fly, Sturdy activated to prevent a one-hit KO.
    Last edited by CharizardFire6; 16th December 2012 at 5:07 AM.

  25. #2375

    Lightbulb Litwick Doll

    http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dr...urniture.shtml
        Spoiler:- Litwick Doll:

    Litwick Doll costs Kasib berries, not Kebia berries unless they changed it or something.

Page 95 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •