Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taking Advantage

Default Taking Advantage

Hello! This is my first post thingy. Don't judge.The point of this game is to post three Pokemon. The next person will create a party of three Pokemon that would fight well against it. And this continues. For example:

PersonThatPostsStuff:

SomePersonGuy:

LordOfBoring:

Get it? I'm sure you do. I'll start, then.

My backside looks like a Probopass.

TEEHEE Eelektross has no weaknessess :3
        Spoiler:- Bugs:

So I was building quite a nice winning streak on random wifi battles, having beaten my way through countless Garchomps, Volcoronas, Aegislash and Mega Blazikens. Then my streak was utterly broken by a Vivillon, who completely swept my team.

I laughed it off as a one off sort of thing, since the guy deserved props for using it after all. But just as I was starting to build another win streak another Vivillon trainer showed up and it happened again. I am living in perpetual fear that the next trainer I face will have a happy, smiling murder butterfly on their team.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

So I was building quite a nice winning streak on random wifi battles, having beaten my way through countless Garchomps, Volcoronas, Aegislash and Mega Blazikens. Then my streak was utterly broken by a Vivillon, who completely swept my team.

I laughed it off as a one off sort of thing, since the guy deserved props for using it after all. But just as I was starting to build another win streak another Vivillon trainer showed up and it happened again. I am living in perpetual fear that the next trainer I face will have a happy, smiling murder butterfly on their team.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

Check out this site where I'm a Super Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

Pokemon #666 indeed.

This will be easy.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Last edited by legendarytrainer123; 19th January 2014 at 5:38 AM.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

Last edited by Saturnidae; 19th January 2014 at 5:41 AM.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

OOC: It is simple really

It just keeps on going and going...

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Seriously?

#aronthestarter

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast