Page 216 of 219 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219 LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 5470

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread III - Now with Roman numerals

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Seoul View Post
    Honestly, I actually do. Maybe not with Brock, but at least Torterra could have gotten a win under Dawn's care.
    Seriously, I just can't imagine turtwig (or torterra) doing contests.

Wait a sec, are you serious?

If you are can you what Dawn's pokemon has for a story of course we shall exclude her main Pokemon Piplup.
    Last edited by thebluemarc; 10th September 2010 at 2:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    ^Ash6k, is that the main reason people want Ash to get Tatsuja? Just because it knows Attract and would cause problems with Bayleef? Those aren't really good reasons for it being caught.
    I didn't say it'd be like Bayleef, there could be something that makes Tsutarja totally different as a pokemon and as a character. And I can see that Attract is not a good reason for accepting Tsutarja on Ash's team but it's something that I haven't seen before with Ash and so maybe we could if he gets it. And who knows what else Tsutarja might get and what its battle style may be too so we can't count that out.

So at least, for me, I'll be fine with Tsutarja (if it even goes to Ash). Now Pokabu...yeah that's another story and if you'd prefer not to see it with Ash, I'd agree with you for that pokemon.

Shooti and Dento already have Tsutaaja, they're not gonna give it to Satoshi as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Shooti and Dento already have Tsutaaja, they're not gonna give it to Satoshi as well.
    We don't know for a fact that Dento has a Tsutarja. I doubt they'd give it to Ash, but Ash is allowed to have the same Starter Pokémon as a rival, gym leader, etc. as him & Paul both have a Torterra.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Dento probably just has Yanappu. And when he travels with Ash and Iris he'll catch other pokémon like maybe Munna or Gear.

Nope, look at some of the newer preview videos..it shows Ash battling in Dento's gym, Mijumaru hitting Yanappu with Shell Blade, and afterwards Mijumaru fighting against Tsutaaja in the same environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-san View Post
    Nope, look at some of the newer preview videos..it shows Ash battling in Dento's gym, Mijumaru hitting Yanappu with Shell Blade, and afterwards Mijumaru fighting against Tsutaaja in the same environment.
    It's a similar environment, but not the same. Tsutarja is a wild pokemon and someone will catch it (as shown in one of the previews). At this point, it seems like it could go to Ash since he's the only one facing it but it could be Iris or Dento that manages to capture it in the end. We'll see.

I wonder what the implications of having the trade in the games not anymore done in the PC are. Does this mean the having to withdraw Pokemon using the PC system (where it is stored like a bank or ATM lol) will be gone too which makes Pokemon rotation easier... I bet deposit will still be there....

Apparently you can trade Pokemon which are in the boxes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvamZw6sx0U

Does this mean Ash will be able to rotate his Pokemon more easily which means he'll catch more?

Oh well.. what do you think?

There's my new prediction
    Ash
    1.Pikachu
    2.Mamepato's final evolution
    3.Mijumaru's final evolution
    4.Pokabu's final or second evolution
    5.Tsutarja's final evoltuion
    6.Moguryu-Doryuuzu
    7.Ranculus
    8.Meguroko

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    Ash
    1.Pikachu
    6.Moguryu-Doryuuzu
    7.Ranculus
    8.Meguroko
    *smashes head against a brick wall* (Or at least I'll do that if you keep up with these annoying posts!) First off, what's Ranculus? Do you mean Rankurusu? Check the main site for names you can't spell.

Next, yes Ash's Sinnoh Team consisted of four fully evolved Pokémon, but the ones you predicted four/five! Come on!

I've said this a handful of times and I'll kindly say this again, WE CAN'T PREDICT FULL TEAMS SINCE WE HAVEN'T HAD ALL 156 POKéMON REVEALED YET! Honestly, it's like you pull these ideas out of your *** and don't give reasons to back it up (which you have to do).

Honestly, I doubt Ash will get all three Generation V Starter Pokémon. He'd be better off with Mijumaru & Pokabu, or just Mijumaru.

I know it is a prediction thread we are posting in where we post our predictions and not have just cold, hard facts, but we don't know all the Generation V Pokémon yet!
    Last edited by Torpoleon; 11th September 2010 at 12:05 AM.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    Ash
    1.Pikachu
    6.Moguryu-Doryuuzu
    7.Ranculus
    8.Meguroko
    Ash's team won't consist only of pre-release pokemon Gible and Gliscor aren't pre release pokemon so I doubt Ash would have a team consisting with just them. Plus Isshu will consist of a lot of Pokemon probably 160 we only now about 40 pokemon so just wait before we get all the Isshu pokemon before you start predicting full teams. (I doubt Ash will get all the starters I'm fine with just Mijumaru.)

Ash
    Pikachu
    Mijumaru
    Mamepato
    (All I can guarantee)

There are too many ledgendry pokemon so may be this time ash catch one.i want ice/dragon or dark/dragon.

Cool

There are too many ledgendry pokemon so may be this time ash catch one.i want ice/dragon or dark/dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by pratik View Post
    Actually the ice/dragon is supposedly like Reshiram and Zekrom while the dark/dragon is supposedly a psuedo legendary (like Garchomp)

Which kind of makes me want Ash to get the dark/dragon type which would be really awesome. But is it too soon after Gible?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Here's my first prediction for Ash's team (so far since we dont know all the new pokemon yet)

Pikachu - of course
    Mijumaru- confirmed
    Mamepato- confirmed
    Pokabu- I can really see Ash getting one, and I think he will
    3/4 new pokemon we havent seen yet
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Actually the ice/dragon is supposedly like Reshiram and Zekrom while the dark/dragon is supposedly a psuedo legendary (like Garchomp)

Which kind of makes me want Ash to get the dark/dragon type which would be really awesome. But is it too soon after Gible?
    It be the perfect time, IMO. He broke one barrier, a dragon type, and a Pseudo Legendary.

And honestly, they say Dark is an evil type...but can;t Ash just get a friendly one? Ash wouldn't catch a murderous beast, who wants to conquer the world. I would love to see an annoyingly happy and cheery Dark type. Which is what I wanted from Corphish.

There could be a gag of it running up to kids, and dancing with them, or something equally weird, creepy, and cheery. And a filler, like right after its capture, where it tries to make friends and everyone is afraid of it.
    Shippers: Turning innocence into sexual tension for fourteen years.

If you want TORTERRA to make the best ever comeback in Isshu, copy this and paste it in your Sig!(Started by dragonpsychicrules)

Johto Pride

Credit to: ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the epic badges.

If Ash gets the Dark/Dragon pseudo, which sounds like an awesome Pokemon, then I want it and Mijumaru to be his Isshu stars.

So...

Pikachu - Plot, hopefully, would be him having to train to relearn all of his Electric moves after what happens with Zekrom.
    Mamepato3 - If the rumors about its Spring form is true, then that would make a good episode.
    Mijumaru3 - Epic otter/sea lion samurai? Hell yes.
    Unrevealed Fire2 - I want hjim to get a laid back Fire that only has two stages.
    Grass Sheep thing - Could be interesting, if real.
    Dark/Dragon3 - Epic. Hopefully it looks like the classic Middle Ages dragon, but I guess with three heads.
    Ice Type - Yes please.

How's that sound to everyone?
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

What ever pokemon Ash and his friends get hope they're awsome.

I'd personally love for Ash to get the Fire/Bug scarab that's been rumored. It'd be a great way to introduce the new type combination, Ash would get a 2-stage fire Pokemon that hasn't technically been revealed yet, and it'd be part of the main trio [Water, Grass, Fire] so it technically wouldn't count for his wildcard.

But hey, that's just me.

Oh, that would rock. If it's a real Pokemon (and if Pokexperto is faking, then he goes down as the greatest faker in Pokemon history) then it'd be a nice change form Ash's other Fire types.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Because of the new legendaries, their "god" status dipped which makes it possible for Ash to finally get one although not in this generation maybe.

I just found this, The scan featuring the starter evolutions is NOT CONFIRMED. The ones featuring the 3 monkeys are REAL.
    Starters PLEASE PLEASE BE FAKE Even if its only the 3rd and final forms of the evos who are THE FAKE evos im pleast , I want my Samurai/Otter and Water/Fighting bipedal Pokemon so bad! And many more around the world agrees with me. So GF please dont mess up Mijumarus final form for being only Water, it has so much moore potential to become the best Water/fighting only starter so far.
    And Tsutarja please lets hope its real evo is-int pure Grass thats just waste of potential there to, it can be Grass/Psychic, steel and hope it has arms and legs, like dragon featured Pokemon.
    And now too the worst one Pokabu PLEASE GF not a Fire/Fighting starter again. No I just can't believe it. They wouldn't do it for a third time in a row. Game Freak isn't that uncreative. For the 3rd time its overdone overkill, please let it be Fire/Dark Steel, Rock or Ground and are quadruple and Not bipedal.
    On http://pokejungle.net/ Possible CoroCoro leaks
    Posted on September 10, 2010 by pokejungle
    NO CONFIRMATION THESE ARE REAL RIGHT NOW. But Sit tight. There is some evidence that leads me to have doubts about the authenticity of these images: Possibly FAKE! http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/upl...o2-150x150.jpg
    And the ape Pokemons maybe REAL : http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/upl...o1-150x150.jpg http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/upl...HQY7sThAQw.jpg
    Show »

Tsutaaja evo: Jyanobii – Grass Type – Grass Snake Pokemon
    Pokabu evo: Chaobuu – Fire/Fighting Type – Fire Pig Pokemon
    Mijumaru evo: Futachimaru – Water Type – Meditation Pokemon
    Yanappu – Grass Type – Grass Monkey Pokemon
    Baoppu – Fire Type – High Temperature Pokemon
    Hiyappu – Water Type – Water Pouring Pokemon
    Emonga – Electric/Flying Type – Flying Squirrel Pokemon

The three gym leaders for the 1st Gym are: Dento, Poddo, and last name is cut off (Ko- something)
    Your starter choice decides which waiter you face, Ex: if you choose Tsutaaja you face Poddo and his Baoppu

NL is saying that if these scans are correct there are going to be 18 pokemon shown off in this issue of CoroCoro…

ps- these match Experto’s descriptions.
    Last edited by Wargle; 11th September 2010 at 6:48 AM.

sunyshore.com: the zekrom movie looks more appealing to me for zekrom himself, some of the side pokemon promised to appear only in zekrom's movie (the zebras and wargle) and also less reshiram, not because i hate him, but because watch him flying with his big fat fatness and his furdick makes me feel funny (not in the good way). at least reshiram is pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargle View Post
    A wild COROCORO SCAN appeared!
    WARGLE used OBJECTION!
    ...But it failed!

LOL terminoob.

Am I the only one loving these evolutions? They look better and better and that scan show's em in quite detail, Mijumaru2 is all sorts of Badass.

Pokabuu2 is the only that's not sold on me just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by terminoob View Post
    A wild COROCORO SCAN appeared!
    WARGLE used OBJECTION!
    ...But it failed!
    bahahahaha! I may just actually sig this one.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    LOL terminoob.

Am I the only one loving these evolutions? They look better and better and that scan show's em in quite detail, Mijumaru2 is all sorts of Badass.

Pokabuu2 is the only that's not sold on me just yet.
    I like the semi-confirmed stage 2 forms of Mijumaru and Tsutaja. Pokabu I'm on the fence, the final form is cool IMO, but I pray its either pure fire or fire/something other than fighting, cause 3 in a row is just rediculous. The potential pokabu2 is alright, but like I said, just don't make it be part fighting.

I think if the Mijumaru3 form is real then I'm gonna have to let it grow on me. I just don't like how drastic the change is. I mean Wargle's sig has a better version of its final form IMO, but then again when the games come out and the forms are either confirmed to be true or to be fakes then I'll make up my mind as time goes by.

Tsutaja's potential 3rd form is pretty cool and out of the three its probably my favorite. Pokabu3 is pretty bad-A but if it's part fighting I'm just gonna be disappointed in the lack of creativity. I mean I'm not saying the design is bad, but I just want something a little more fresh. Heck even if its part dark, like some have said then that'd be amazing, cause that could potentially give Ash a dark type. I mean since dark types in Japan are called evil type (at least that's what I've been told so if I'm wrong please feel free to correct me) and therefore the writers have probably found it difficult giving Ash an "evil" pokemon, but since its a starter I think it would make it easier to break that unwritten rule and open the door to new things for the fandom.

Page 216 of 219 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219 LastLast