Page 43 of 219 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 5470

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread III - Now with Roman numerals

  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Why do you care hmm?
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucario2000 View Post
    This is what I think of Paul

    Paul
    Electivire
    Honchrow
    Torterra
    Feraligatr
    Weavile
    Ursaring

    I think that His team is gonna be same except that he gets Feraligatr and maybe Ash's Totodile's Rival
    Hmm about electivire on paul, I dont think electabuzz is going to evolve if it does preferably against monferno in the sinnoh league buy other then that no. As for feraligatr I dont think paul will get one since I have a feeling after the league he is gonna dissapear just like morrison tyson and harrison.

  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    3,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P.Pochama View Post
    Hmm about electivire on paul, I dont think electabuzz is going to evolve if it does preferably against monferno in the sinnoh league buy other then that no. As for feraligatr I dont think paul will get one since I have a feeling after the league he is gonna dissapear just like morrison tyson and harrison.
    The writers aren't gonna get rid of the best character that they ever came up with.

  3. #1053
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P.Pochama View Post
    Hmm about electivire on paul, I dont think electabuzz is going to evolve if it does preferably against monferno in the sinnoh league buy other then that no. As for feraligatr I dont think paul will get one since I have a feeling after the league he is gonna dissapear just like morrison tyson and harrison.
    Why else would they have made Pikachu lose to an Electivire at the beginning of the region and then given his main rival an Elekid/Electabuzz? It's pretty obvious that Pikachu's big battle of the region will be against Electivire.

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    35

    Default

    I'm probably gonna get shot for saying this but i've just seen that calendar and someone mentioned the Roserade. Could it be a reference to an appearance by either Drew, or more likely Nando?

    Back on-topic - i suspect that there is every chance that Ash is either going to catch a new pokemon or get an evolution soon. There has always been one at the end of every saga and since Advanced during the Grand Festival so my suspicions are if he does catch something it will be Gible from the evidence we've seen or if an evolution i think Grotle so there can be a Torterra v Torterra match against Paul. I reckon Monferno will evolve but not until the battle against Paul at the league which we all know is coming.
    Last edited by Seto Kaiba; 9th November 2009 at 5:18 PM.

  5. #1055
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    I'm probably gonna get shot for saying this but i've just seen that calendar and someone mentioned the Roserade. Could it be a reference to an appearance by either Drew, or more likely Nando?

    Back on-topic - i suspect that there is every chance that Ash is either going to catch a new pokemon or get an evolution soon. There has always been one at the end of every saga and since Advanced during the Grand Festival so my suspicions are if he does catch something it will be Gible from the evidence we've seen or if an evolution i think Grotle so there can be a Torterra v Torterra match against Paul. I reckon Monferno will evolve but not until the battle against Paul at the league which we all know is coming.
    I highly doubt that Ash's Grotle will ever evolve. Paul's already got Torterra.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  6. #1056
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    362

    Default

    End of Sinnoh
    Ash
    Pikachu-Duh.
    Staraptor-Done.
    Grotle-Not evolving yet
    Infernape-Going all the way!
    Floatzel-Has time to evolve, maybe at the GF.
    Gliscor-Done.

    End of Filler
    Ash

    Pikachu-Duh.
    Staraptor-done
    Torterra - grotle could evolve
    Infernape-Not leaving.
    Croconaw-Totodile returns and evolves once.
    pokemon that can evolve to 5th gen pokemon

    Oaked-Floatzel and Gliscor

  7. #1057
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    I'm probably gonna get shot for saying this but i've just seen that calendar and someone mentioned the Roserade. Could it be a reference to an appearance by either Drew, or more likely Nando?
    The funniest thing is that at this point in time, a Drew cameo is probably more likely than a Nando appearance.

  8. #1058
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ayase, Japan
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Art Director Iwane Massaki have posted on his website that he is working on 360-degree shot of Dodaitose/Torterra for future DP Anime episode.

    I wonder if this 360-degree shot will be used when Satoshi's Grotle evolves...

    Then again, it could be for Shinji's Pokemon instead.



    Quick translation:

    Right now, there is a scene where it shows the circling view of Dodaitose that I am working on.
    Before I read the setting, I knew which area should be colored as Brown and Green; however, from rear side view, I was having a hard time with it (on coloring).
    Because of that, I called OLM and they sent me Dodaitose doll for a reference. I am not sure if this doll is plain merchandise or not, but it does help me a lot on understanding it.


    Iwane's Home website
    Iwane's BBS

    Note: I do not know what this OLM company is... I guess they are related to Pokemon Anime. Thanks CyberCubed.
    Last edited by pK'; 11th November 2009 at 12:09 AM.

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,428

    Default

    OLM produce the Pokemon anime, don't they?

    I think that's Paul Torterra. If one of Ash's starters evolves, it will be Monferno.

  10. #1060
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    OLM produce the Pokemon anime, don't they?

    I think that's Paul Torterra. If one of Ash's starters evolves, it will be Monferno.
    If Iwane is apparently just working on it, it's not going to show for about six months. That's around May. I just can't see it being Paul's since I doubt the league would be in May. And I definitely doubt we'll see Paul's Torterra unless he battles Volkner or during the league but not before.

    If Grotle does evolve, then we might see the closest thing to having all fully evolved Pokemon on Ash's team.

    We'll probably get more hints about this. If Movie 13 information comes out and there's a Grotle, then it's not going to Ash's most definitely. But right now it seems a bit too random to be Paul's.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  11. #1061
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,428

    Default

    You honestly think Paul is not going to appear in a single episode between now and the league?

    By May they should be the training eps prior to the league, or going through Dawn's Grand Festival. We'll probably see Paul in an ep or two as they get ready for the leagues.

  12. #1062
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    I highly doubt that Ash's Grotle will ever evolve. Paul's already got Torterra.
    And Ash was worked really hard on Grotle. Torterra is way slower and it would cause more work for Ash.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  13. #1063
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    You honestly think Paul is not going to appear in a single episode between now and the league?

    I said Paul's Torterra not Paul. It just wouldn't fit, there'd be no reason for a random appearnce of Paul's Torterra. Especially the shot described. The shot described says it's a 360 degree shot of Torterra. I just can't see any reason they'd waste it on Paul's Torterra. The shot described makes me think it's important. No reason to waste the shot for Paul's Torterra.

    But then again if it's Staraptor or Gliscor battling Torterra and the shot is from their perspective, then maybe. Otherwise it just seems too random.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  14. #1064
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    11,241

    Default

    It could be anything. Paul is usually training his pokemon so maybe he's having Honchkrow or Gliscor battle Torterra

    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  15. #1065
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I said Paul's Torterra not Paul. It just wouldn't fit, there'd be no reason for a random appearnce of Paul's Torterra. Especially the shot described. The shot described says it's a 360 degree shot of Torterra. I just can't see any reason they'd waste it on Paul's Torterra. The shot described makes me think it's important. No reason to waste the shot for Paul's Torterra.
    Oh c'mon, what's with the conspiracy theories?

    It could be Paul's Torterra battling Volkner. Or battling Barry. Or battling some filler character. Or just standing there.

    I simply cannot see why the writers would bother evolving Grotle when both Buizel and Monferno would benefit from an evo much more.

  16. #1066
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ...you want to know why?
    Posts
    971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Oh c'mon, what's with the conspiracy theories?

    It could be Paul's Torterra battling Volkner. Or battling Barry. Or battling some filler character. Or just standing there.

    I simply cannot see why the writers would bother evolving Grotle when both Buizel and Monferno would benefit from an evo much more.
    You say that like Monferno will never evolve, I'm sure it will. Torterra couldn't hurt though, along with Infernape.


    How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

  17. #1067
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,796

    Default

    I'm almost certain that that scene will be for Paul's

    Hey guys with the way things are going now it could very well be may before the league
    it's only about 20 episodes away....4 episodes per month roughly and then 2 in december nd 2 in early may

    Also it could be the final they are showing off

    It's almost positive that we won't see volkner til early to mid january

    And with that logic and my prediction i'm going to assume the GF will be before the league and i'd say we will have some fillers until a bout march so about 10 or 11 eps away from the double battle episode

    I think thinking in episode terms and not actual time puts it more in perspective for us all


    Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!


    I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

  18. #1068
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ayase, Japan
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Okay, Today's Preview just spoiled bunch of new pokemon members

    Nozomi = Kirlia & Lefeaon
    Satoshi = GIBLE!!!! (Looks like he is using it against Jun's Empoleon)

  19. #1069
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,156

    Default

    Sunyshore

    Ash
    Pikachu
    Monferno
    Buizel
    Gible/ Gliscor Rotation
    Staraptor
    Grotle

    James
    Carnivine
    Mime Jr. > Mr. Mime
    Growlithe *shot*

    Zoey
    Glameow
    Gastrodon
    Kirlia
    Leafeon
    Misdreavus

  20. #1070
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    730

    Default

    NOOOOOO!!! Glion-chan! Well, it's pretty hard, but gible's thing was announced by PK months ago. Really, even for a new pokemon, I didn't like, at least, gliscor NEED come back for Sinnoh league! It'll be the crapiest thing EVER if it not going have its revenge along Ash against Paul's team. But, I'm still sad...
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

    *Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

  21. #1071
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    NOOOOOO!!! Glion-chan! Well, it's pretty hard, but gible's thing was announced by PK months ago. Really, even for a new pokemon, I didn't like, at least, gliscor NEED come back for Sinnoh league! It'll be the crapiest thing EVER if it not going have its revenge along Ash against Paul's team. But, I'm still sad...
    Aww cmon know we still have no proof that he is leaving If they did that would be as big as a mistake as getting rid of ambi. Hopefulyy he is just oaked and it does need to battle paul in the league

  22. #1072
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,309

    Default

    Zoey-At Grand Festival...
    Glameow-Don't see it evoloving anytime soon...
    Misdreavus-It's possibly going to stay unevoloved because of HG/SS, however, I see it evoloving, too...
    Gastordon-Confirmed...
    Lumineon-Hm, I see it evoloving...
    Leafeon-Confirmed...
    Gallade-It's confirmed she will have Kirlia in the future. I hope Kirlia is male, so we can see her with Gallade...



  23. #1073
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    And Ash was worked really hard on Grotle. Torterra is way slower and it would cause more work for Ash.
    Well that won't be a problem if Ash thought it "Rock Polish" would it. Ash saw what that attack does to a slow moving pokemon like Rhyperior during his battle against Palmer. And this way it would a different from Paul's Torterra which is a combination of Defensive & Powerful pokemon where as Ash's would become a 'Defensive + Powerful + Speedster'.

    And if this is really about Ash's Grotle evolving then we might even see Buizel evolve thus making Ash's first team with almost every member completely evolved (except for Pikachu of-course & the Gible which Ash is going to capture) by the Sinnoh League time.

  24. #1074
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,223

    Default

    I seriously hate the producers now. First, they have Zoey get Kirlia and Leafeon!
    A KIRLIA!!!!
    A gret Pokemon for an unnecesary character. She should have stuck with Glameow.
    Having her get Kirlia made no sense and I'm getting seriously mad at them for doing that!
    Ruin all the good Pokemon while Ash gets all the bad ones!

    And second, Gible for Ash? Sorry Gliscor, looks like your out!
    Or Buizel! Obivously not Grotle, Staraptor or Monferno!

    I'm sorry, I can't hold myself. Give Ash Gible, and Zoey Kirlia, and I'm going on a murder rampage!

    Gliscor probarly leaves, and in the end of the region, for Gible! Dumb!
    Zoey gets Kirlia, and that is a dumb thing, consider that she got 5 other Pokemon now.

    I had my hopes up high, tried to enjoy it.
    But they ruined that one, poor Kirlia.
    You, with Zoey, as Kirlia or Gardevoir or Gallade, is the dumbest thing in Sinnoh yet!

  25. #1075
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Impel Down
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Gliscor is getting a new move, so I doubt that its going away. And so is Buizel. If anything, it looks like Staraptor with be leaving for Gible, which is pretty ok to me. Its the only one on his team who could benefit from some downtime.

    So Ash's team may be looking like

    Pikachu
    Grotle
    Monferno
    Buizel
    Gible
    Gliscor

Page 43 of 219 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •