This is what I think of Paul

Paul
    Electivire
    Honchrow
    Torterra
    Feraligatr
    Weavile
    Ursaring

I think that His team is gonna be same except that he gets Feraligatr and maybe Ash's Totodile's Rival
    Hmm about electivire on paul, I dont think electabuzz is going to evolve if it does preferably against monferno in the sinnoh league buy other then that no. As for feraligatr I dont think paul will get one since I have a feeling after the league he is gonna dissapear just like morrison tyson and harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by P.Pochama View Post
    Hmm about electivire on paul, I dont think electabuzz is going to evolve if it does preferably against monferno in the sinnoh league buy other then that no. As for feraligatr I dont think paul will get one since I have a feeling after the league he is gonna dissapear just like morrison tyson and harrison.
    The writers aren't gonna get rid of the best character that they ever came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by P.Pochama View Post
    Why else would they have made Pikachu lose to an Electivire at the beginning of the region and then given his main rival an Elekid/Electabuzz? It's pretty obvious that Pikachu's big battle of the region will be against Electivire.

I'm probably gonna get shot for saying this but i've just seen that calendar and someone mentioned the Roserade. Could it be a reference to an appearance by either Drew, or more likely Nando?

Back on-topic - i suspect that there is every chance that Ash is either going to catch a new pokemon or get an evolution soon. There has always been one at the end of every saga and since Advanced during the Grand Festival so my suspicions are if he does catch something it will be Gible from the evidence we've seen or if an evolution i think Grotle so there can be a Torterra v Torterra match against Paul. I reckon Monferno will evolve but not until the battle against Paul at the league which we all know is coming.
    Last edited by Seto Kaiba; 9th November 2009 at 5:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    I'm probably gonna get shot for saying this but i've just seen that calendar and someone mentioned the Roserade. Could it be a reference to an appearance by either Drew, or more likely Nando?

Back on-topic - i suspect that there is every chance that Ash is either going to catch a new pokemon or get an evolution soon. There has always been one at the end of every saga and since Advanced during the Grand Festival so my suspicions are if he does catch something it will be Gible from the evidence we've seen or if an evolution i think Grotle so there can be a Torterra v Torterra match against Paul. I reckon Monferno will evolve but not until the battle against Paul at the league which we all know is coming.
    I highly doubt that Ash's Grotle will ever evolve. Paul's already got Torterra.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

End of Sinnoh
    Ash
    Pikachu-Duh.
    Staraptor-Done.
    Grotle-Not evolving yet
    Infernape-Going all the way!
    Floatzel-Has time to evolve, maybe at the GF.
    Gliscor-Done.

End of Filler
    Ash

Pikachu-Duh.
    Staraptor-done
    Torterra - grotle could evolve
    Infernape-Not leaving.
    Croconaw-Totodile returns and evolves once.
    pokemon that can evolve to 5th gen pokemon

Oaked-Floatzel and Gliscor

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    The funniest thing is that at this point in time, a Drew cameo is probably more likely than a Nando appearance.

Art Director Iwane Massaki have posted on his website that he is working on 360-degree shot of Dodaitose/Torterra for future DP Anime episode.

I wonder if this 360-degree shot will be used when Satoshi's Grotle evolves...

Then again, it could be for Shinji's Pokemon instead.

Quick translation:

Right now, there is a scene where it shows the circling view of Dodaitose that I am working on.
    Before I read the setting, I knew which area should be colored as Brown and Green; however, from rear side view, I was having a hard time with it (on coloring).
    Because of that, I called OLM and they sent me Dodaitose doll for a reference. I am not sure if this doll is plain merchandise or not, but it does help me a lot on understanding it.

Iwane's Home website
    Iwane's BBS

Note: I do not know what this OLM company is... I guess they are related to Pokemon Anime. Thanks CyberCubed.
    Last edited by pK'; 11th November 2009 at 12:09 AM.

OLM produce the Pokemon anime, don't they?

I think that's Paul Torterra. If one of Ash's starters evolves, it will be Monferno.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    OLM produce the Pokemon anime, don't they?

I think that's Paul Torterra. If one of Ash's starters evolves, it will be Monferno.
    If Iwane is apparently just working on it, it's not going to show for about six months. That's around May. I just can't see it being Paul's since I doubt the league would be in May. And I definitely doubt we'll see Paul's Torterra unless he battles Volkner or during the league but not before.

If Grotle does evolve, then we might see the closest thing to having all fully evolved Pokemon on Ash's team.

We'll probably get more hints about this. If Movie 13 information comes out and there's a Grotle, then it's not going to Ash's most definitely. But right now it seems a bit too random to be Paul's.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

You honestly think Paul is not going to appear in a single episode between now and the league?

By May they should be the training eps prior to the league, or going through Dawn's Grand Festival. We'll probably see Paul in an ep or two as they get ready for the leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    I highly doubt that Ash's Grotle will ever evolve. Paul's already got Torterra.
    And Ash was worked really hard on Grotle. Torterra is way slower and it would cause more work for Ash.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

You honestly think Paul is not going to appear in a single episode between now and the league?

I said Paul's Torterra not Paul. It just wouldn't fit, there'd be no reason for a random appearnce of Paul's Torterra. Especially the shot described. The shot described says it's a 360 degree shot of Torterra. I just can't see any reason they'd waste it on Paul's Torterra. The shot described makes me think it's important. No reason to waste the shot for Paul's Torterra.

But then again if it's Staraptor or Gliscor battling Torterra and the shot is from their perspective, then maybe. Otherwise it just seems too random.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It could be anything. Paul is usually training his pokemon so maybe he's having Honchkrow or Gliscor battle Torterra

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I said Paul's Torterra not Paul. It just wouldn't fit, there'd be no reason for a random appearnce of Paul's Torterra. Especially the shot described. The shot described says it's a 360 degree shot of Torterra. I just can't see any reason they'd waste it on Paul's Torterra. The shot described makes me think it's important. No reason to waste the shot for Paul's Torterra.
    Oh c'mon, what's with the conspiracy theories?

It could be Paul's Torterra battling Volkner. Or battling Barry. Or battling some filler character. Or just standing there.

I simply cannot see why the writers would bother evolving Grotle when both Buizel and Monferno would benefit from an evo much more.

Oh c'mon, what's with the conspiracy theories?

It could be Paul's Torterra battling Volkner. Or battling Barry. Or battling some filler character. Or just standing there.

I simply cannot see why the writers would bother evolving Grotle when both Buizel and Monferno would benefit from an evo much more.
    You say that like Monferno will never evolve, I'm sure it will. Torterra couldn't hurt though, along with Infernape.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

I'm almost certain that that scene will be for Paul's

Hey guys with the way things are going now it could very well be may before the league
    it's only about 20 episodes away....4 episodes per month roughly and then 2 in december nd 2 in early may

Also it could be the final they are showing off

It's almost positive that we won't see volkner til early to mid january

And with that logic and my prediction i'm going to assume the GF will be before the league and i'd say we will have some fillers until a bout march so about 10 or 11 eps away from the double battle episode

I think thinking in episode terms and not actual time puts it more in perspective for us all

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Okay, Today's Preview just spoiled bunch of new pokemon members

Nozomi = Kirlia & Lefeaon
    Satoshi = GIBLE!!!! (Looks like he is using it against Jun's Empoleon)

Sunyshore

Ash
    Pikachu
    Monferno
    Buizel
    Gible/ Gliscor Rotation
    Staraptor
    Grotle

James
    Carnivine
    Mime Jr. > Mr. Mime
    Growlithe *shot*

Zoey
    Glameow
    Gastrodon
    Kirlia
    Leafeon
    Misdreavus

NOOOOOO!!! Glion-chan! Well, it's pretty hard, but gible's thing was announced by PK months ago. Really, even for a new pokemon, I didn't like, at least, gliscor NEED come back for Sinnoh league! It'll be the crapiest thing EVER if it not going have its revenge along Ash against Paul's team. But, I'm still sad...
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    NOOOOOO!!! Glion-chan! Well, it's pretty hard, but gible's thing was announced by PK months ago. Really, even for a new pokemon, I didn't like, at least, gliscor NEED come back for Sinnoh league! It'll be the crapiest thing EVER if it not going have its revenge along Ash against Paul's team. But, I'm still sad...
    Aww cmon know we still have no proof that he is leaving If they did that would be as big as a mistake as getting rid of ambi. Hopefulyy he is just oaked and it does need to battle paul in the league

Zoey-At Grand Festival...
    Glameow-Don't see it evoloving anytime soon...
    Misdreavus-It's possibly going to stay unevoloved because of HG/SS, however, I see it evoloving, too...
    Gastordon-Confirmed...
    Lumineon-Hm, I see it evoloving...
    Leafeon-Confirmed...
    Gallade-It's confirmed she will have Kirlia in the future. I hope Kirlia is male, so we can see her with Gallade...

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    And Ash was worked really hard on Grotle. Torterra is way slower and it would cause more work for Ash.
    Well that won't be a problem if Ash thought it "Rock Polish" would it. Ash saw what that attack does to a slow moving pokemon like Rhyperior during his battle against Palmer. And this way it would a different from Paul's Torterra which is a combination of Defensive & Powerful pokemon where as Ash's would become a 'Defensive + Powerful + Speedster'.

And if this is really about Ash's Grotle evolving then we might even see Buizel evolve thus making Ash's first team with almost every member completely evolved (except for Pikachu of-course & the Gible which Ash is going to capture) by the Sinnoh League time.

I seriously hate the producers now. First, they have Zoey get Kirlia and Leafeon!
    A KIRLIA!!!!
    A gret Pokemon for an unnecesary character. She should have stuck with Glameow.
    Having her get Kirlia made no sense and I'm getting seriously mad at them for doing that!
    Ruin all the good Pokemon while Ash gets all the bad ones!

And second, Gible for Ash? Sorry Gliscor, looks like your out!
    Or Buizel! Obivously not Grotle, Staraptor or Monferno!

I'm sorry, I can't hold myself. Give Ash Gible, and Zoey Kirlia, and I'm going on a murder rampage!

Gliscor probarly leaves, and in the end of the region, for Gible! Dumb!
    Zoey gets Kirlia, and that is a dumb thing, consider that she got 5 other Pokemon now.

I had my hopes up high, tried to enjoy it.
    But they ruined that one, poor Kirlia.
    You, with Zoey, as Kirlia or Gardevoir or Gallade, is the dumbest thing in Sinnoh yet!

Gliscor is getting a new move, so I doubt that its going away. And so is Buizel. If anything, it looks like Staraptor with be leaving for Gible, which is pretty ok to me. Its the only one on his team who could benefit from some downtime.

So Ash's team may be looking like

Pikachu
    Grotle
    Monferno
    Buizel
    Gible
    Gliscor

Page 43 of 219 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast