Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Recent Pulls Thread

Got a few LCGX binders and traded for alot of the set (well, what I wanted). I am loving my secret alt art CyDras, as well as my Ultra LS stuff.

drafted today and picked up bloodgift demon and mindshrieker, not much else of note from the draft. but then i sold some cards and got three boosters, from which i got champion of the parish, olivia voldaren and uhhh creeping renaissance. i also managed to get the promo go for the throat, which is my first promo so yay.

(i went 2-1 which is also my best draft record yay)

Recently traded for a Stardust Dragon, a Fossil Dig, 3 Solidarity, 3 Hydrogeddon, 1 Jurrac Velo, and 1 Jurrac Guaiba.

I'm now 7 cards away from finishing my main deck for my current Jurrac build. I wish my extra deck was anywhere near that done.

e: Also I got a Windswept Heath in MTG stuff so uh
    Last edited by Mariya Shidou; 18th November 2011 at 10:50 PM.

I traded 2 Lylas for a E-Hero the Shining, 2 ultra rare Zeros, 2 ultra rare Nova Masters, 3 Snowman Eaters, and 1 Super Poly. Pretty good in my eyes.

last week's draft was pretty meh, went 1-2 with a wrg deck full of humans and stuff. rares were creepy doll (eugh) and curse of stalked prey, but more importantly i completed my playset of fiend hunters! idk how i managed to pick up two but i was ok with it, and the rest of my removal suite was pretty sexy. but i still went 1-2. :/

and this week i went 2-1 with even more removal, **** was crazy. my only rare was back from the brink, but it won me a match which was cool. i then bought six eventide boosters since they were cheap and managed a figure of destiny, wake thrasher (x2), fiery bombardment, cascade bluffs and nobilis of war. pretty good return on investment imo.
    Last edited by palingensia; 25th November 2011 at 12:28 PM.

I bought a Generation Force pack and I pulled an Ultimate Rare Piercing Moray. I wanted an Xyz monster though, maybe I'll have better luck next time.

i went 1-2 this week, pulled splinterfright, angel of flight alabaster, and hinterland harbor, so i'm pretty happy. i also got a booster as a spot prize and it contained ludevic's test subject and geist of st traft, which is basically awesome really.

went 1-2 AGAIN. rares were kruin outlaw, stensia bloodhall and curse of stalked prey; i traded a cackling counterpart for a mindshrieker that my friend pulled afterwards as well. pretty happy really.
    Last edited by palingensia; 16th December 2011 at 11:23 AM.

Yesterday, I got 5 Photon Shockwave as a present. Did I get any good pulls? Let's see:

D-Boyz
    Xyz Gift
    Ultimate Rare Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (coolest pull ever)

I pulled some nice cards.

Today one of my presents was Legendary Collection 2 set. My pulls in that set:
    Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude
    Super Polymerization
    Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
    Ice Queen
    Elemental HERO Magma Neos
    Card Blocker
    Evil HERO Inferno Wing
    Evil HERO Dark Gaia
    Rainbow Dragon
    Dark Fusion
    Card Ejector
    Darkness Destroyer
    Defensive Tactics
    Yubel - Terror Incarnate
    Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare

Again, nice cards, though I'm missing Yubel. I'll get that card some other time.

pulled splinterfright (again) and curse of death's hold at the draft tonight. i'm ok with that.

Got a bunch of packs as Generic Winter Holiday #28 gifts. Pulled a Bloodlord of Vaasgoth, an Army of the Damned (One of the worse mythics from ISD, in my opinion), and a Vorlinclex (which now puts me at 4/5 Praetors). And a few junk rares. But I also got a Stromkirk Noble (DOUCHEBAG VAMPIRE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH) and a... that white/black dual from ISD.

my brother bought me a couple of m12 packs for christmas, and i got a primeval titan and sunpetal grove. my first titan finally. >_>

edit: bought three innistrad boosters today, pulled foil liliana <3, 2x nevermore and a mindshrieker to add to my mindshrieker collection.

edit again: had a solomon draft with my friend, i managed just a kessig cagebreakers while he got sulfur falls, devil's play and falkenrath marauders. i also bought another booster which i pulled a hinterland harbour from.

another edit: another solomon draft (or two), one m12 and one eventide. pulled fetid heath, redirect, inferno titan, rune-scarred demon, monomania, inundate, and bloom tender. i'll take 7 rares, especially since i got most of the good ones (my friend got the legend from eventide which is a 4/4 for 2bb and makes people sac dudes).
    Last edited by palingensia; 15th January 2012 at 11:24 AM.

I won some cards on Listia last week:

• Gold Sarcophagus - GLD2-EN040
    • Armed Dragon LV7 - DR3-EN015
    • Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon - JMP-EN005
    • Dark Ruler Ha Des - MC1-EN006
    • Cyber Prima - EOJ-EN007
    • Mezuki - LCGX-EN200

They're not all special, but I'm just glad that I have some new cards in my collection.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

As usual Konami's quality control still sucks. As a resault I have this fun misprint Utopia Ray.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...5766647845.jpg

I still have no idea how they keep messing up this bad.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

got 6 eventide for my birthday, pulled spirit of the hearth, glen elendra archmage, ashling, the extinguisher, dominus of fealty, ward of bones, and inundate. so not bad really.

Ultimate Rare Scrap Dragon.
    Problem?
    .,__,.........,__,....... ______
    `ˇ.,¸,.ˇ*Ż`ˇ.,¸,.ˇ*Ż..|:::::: /\|/\
    `ˇ.,¸,.ˇ*Ż`ˇ.,¸,.ˇ*Ż<|:::::: ( o3o)
    -........--""-.......--"""u"u""u"u""
        Spoiler:- GPX+:

Vivillon is a badass

I got some new cards recently:

• Manticore of Darkness - DR2-EN068
    • Spell Striker - WC07-EN001
    • Exploder Dragon - WC07-EN002
    • Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys EEN-ENSE3
    • Goblin Attack Force - PSV-094
    • Silent Swordsman LV5 - EEN-ENSE4

The first five are from Listia auctions, and I got the last one on another site. I'm going to see which kinds of decks I can assemble with these cards.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

This section's pretty dead lately. :/ Oh well.

The only important card I got recently was a WQ11 ScR T.G. Hyper Librarian. And it was pretty annoying to find one too.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

i didn't post my avr box pulls in here, oh well.

did an avr solomon draft today, and it happened again, my friend opened me a mythic; this time it was a bonfire of the damned. i also got a dark imposter and proceeded to make a very sexy b/r beatdown deck while he was sort of all over the place in four colours and lacking playables. he had a wolfir silverheart and a few other cards that i don't really remember (wild defiance and other crap idk).

Someone bought me the blue/black AVR precon today. The included pack had an Avacyn.

I'm pretty okay with that.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

another week, another solomon. this time we did inn/dka/avr and it was quite fun. i walked away with essence of the wild, feed the pack and ghoultree, so nothing really exciting. my friend got uhh lunar mystic, angel of glory's rise, the 1 mana rare werewolf that pumps and something else.

drafted tonight, and my only rare was a zealous conscripts, but that's a sweet card and it slots nicely into my boros humans deck. then i got a spot prize booster containing silverblade paladin, which also goes into the deck nicely. and, since i sold my two champion of the parishes, there were two free slots anyway. i also bought the ninja planechase deck, but traded the clone ninja for two more baleful strixes because i <3 that card.
    Last edited by palingensia; 8th June 2012 at 11:53 AM.

Went to sealed (6AVR). Pulled Tamiyo, Griselbrand, Cavern of Souls and Restoration Angel. If I rebuild Damia, Tamiyo is going there.

The usual links

all those goodies from 6 boosters? damn man, that's just silly.

i did a solomon with my friend again last weekend; i basically got a whole bunch of jank while my friend got a restoration angel. he's got a few of those now. :/

I bought a battle pack and got an Obelisk in there. I already have one so I traded it to my friend for quite a few cards including Mirror Force and Jinzo.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by palingensia View Post
    all those goodies from 6 boosters? damn man, that's just silly.

i did a solomon with my friend again last weekend; i basically got a whole bunch of jank while my friend got a restoration angel. he's got a few of those now. :/
    Still missing Gisela and a Temporal Mastery overall in terms of pulls and didn't get a couple of possible goods in that pool. But for cohesion, it was decent. I managed to cast Griselbrand in many games running GU Soulbond (I had 3 swamps and 3 any-color sources outside of Cavern.)

The usual links

I bought a Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Pack blister today. It came in two packs. Here's what I got:

Starfoil Rare:
    Needle Ceiling
    Tiras, Keeper of Genesis

Rare
    Cyber Jar
    Grenosaurus

Common
    Fiendish Chain
    Fiend's Sanctuary
    Asura Priest
    Fabled Ashenveil
    Blue Thunder T-45