Thread: Pokemon Tattoo, do you have any?

Default Pokemon Tattoo, do you have any?

Is a tattoo really considered "fan art"? I'm not sure but I got one recently whcih I designed myself and just wanted to share it with you guys.

It is a DNA Double Helix constructed with pokéballs. I am a geneticist by trade and feel this tattoo represents my two biggest passions in life

Ignore the pocket watch, that's just me counting down until Oct 12

Does anyone else have any Poké tattoo art?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    It's only fair to tell you, I'm Absolutely Cuckoo

--------------------------

This is rather unique, I personally don't have or get tatoos but I still think this is cool. I think I would have used different pokeballs though. The regular ball, ultra, master, and maybe great ball just to change it up a bit. Im not sure if you could have that done or not, I have seen tattoos be fixed by going over with diff ink. That's up to you though, all-in-all I like it (pokeball DNA woo! )it sure isn't something you see every day lol

*credit to Dragon User X for this amazing banner*

If your happy and you know it, go sit in the corner and think about your life.

3DS FC 1478-2903-4134
    IGN: Greenesox

Tattoo ideas are pretty limitless and if you have a good artist they can do just about anything. Going over a tattoo with different ink is a much different and difficult process though.

But back on topic, that's a really sweet tattoo! Id say your definitely a first with that idea and it's really refreshing to see new tattoos like that. It count's as fan art because your a fan, and you have art of Pokemon etched into your arm. I plan on getting a pokemon tattoo someday, but deciding what is the hardest part. I think for myself I'd want to get a favorite Pokemon or symbol from the series. Being that I have dark skin kind of rules out the option of color like you have though!

Cool I'm a geneticist too ^^ Well actually almost done studying to be one
    The tattoo is a bold idea but I like it (even though it looks a bit 2D too me)
    Is the tattoo actually permanent?

Cool) I like the pokemon thing)I think I saw a lot of such tats here https://tattoozza.com/ . I'd like to have one with the slowpoke)

I have two Pokémon tattoos. One is on each forearm, and they're the heads of Absol and Mega Absol. I designed the tattoos myself and tried to go pretty minimalist.
    Here's my post on my blog.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    Trainer & 3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!