Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 58

Thread: ANAKBAE's Art Gallery V.2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default ANAKBAE's Art Gallery V.2


    ^sweg overload^



    Intro:
    Ayy its AnakBae (aka "Vederation"): a dashing individual with a theatrically twisted mind. This thread is a sequel of an art thread I had long time ago, which focused mostly on graphics.
    Who am I? I am of those semi-forgotten participants of the equally forgotten Serebii competitive section. I used be active at making banners and graphic arts for guilds and competitive tournaments, but I ditched it two years ago due to the lack of challenge and marketability. Now I am a part-time hobbyist who is focusing at getting better with art, that's all.

    If you have anything to say, whether it is comments, love, hates critiques, or questions, then please share them here! Also, you can find my DA account is in my sig. Thanks for reading!

        Spoiler:- FAQ:



        Spoiler:- Pokemon Fanart 1:


    .
    .
    .

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Fanart 2:


    .
    .
    .

        Spoiler:- Other Artworks:


    -c-7
    Last edited by AnakBaé; 20th January 2017 at 7:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Update:



    Tweaked it today. Drawn it awhile ago.

    Sketch:
        Spoiler:- Sketch:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Really diggin the sandslash!
    The lighting on those last two really make em look brilliant



    ^ Credits to Conquer Phoenix

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Really diggin the sandslash!
    The lighting on those last two really make em look brilliant
    Hop hop! Thank you! -c-7

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Update:

    Featured on Smogon's Facebook Page: Pokemon of the week.

    Sketch:

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    2,860

    Default

    amazing as always my old friend!

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead l PASBL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliteknight View Post
    amazing as always my old friend!
    Thanks EK! -c-7

    ---

    Update cuz why not


    Sketch:
        Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by AnakBaé; 7th February 2016 at 3:02 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    That +6 Bulk Up Vigoroth is sick as heck. Is the V for Vigoroth or Veder? ^^;

    Lovin the shiny avian Latios as well. Details are fine, you can even see the leg! I wonder how Latios tastes like? Talk about

        Spoiler:- :



    ^ Credits to Conquer Phoenix

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    That +6 Bulk Up Vigoroth is sick as heck. Is the V for Vigoroth or Veder? ^^;

    Lovin the shiny avian Latios as well. Details are fine, you can even see the leg! I wonder how Latios tastes like? Talk about

        Spoiler:- :
    Hell yeee! +6 Return to the rescue!
    And no. V stands for Vigoroth and victory. Feel free to interpret that for the first letter of my name, but plz don't.

    Thanks mate! -c-7

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Update before I forget

    Another background practice. Also, I dislike original primal Groudon's skinny frame, so I added more mass to it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Update cuz Friday!:

    No pokemon this time.

    • Just started to practice drawing human anatomy again. I've been trying to stay away from anime style as much as possible, but have no real characters to draw barring fictional characters, so I'm thinking about doing a project to redraw fictional characters and replace their features with realistic compositions.
    • To be honest, I'm quite proud with how I did the face. Designing the realistic 3D face to match 2D drawing features was one hell of a labor.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Update before the sun sets

    *click for source*

    - An attempt to draw realistic Zard Y. Was fun to draw, but feels like something is missing. I'll revisit it later.
    Last edited by AnakBaé; 4th March 2016 at 11:59 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Update before Monday starts

    Featured in Smogon's article: Brains Over Brawn: Calm Mind In OU - Part II

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your house
    Posts
    516

    Default

    I just came like a lot and more then once. Why didnt you tell me you had this thread up I would had came months ago
    Currently playing Watch Dogs 2

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakBaé View Post
    Update before the sun sets

    *click for source*

    - An attempt to draw realistic Zard Y. Was fun to draw, but feels like something is missing. I'll revisit it later.
    Somethin deff is missin! Really do like the appreciate the mystic background on the garde pic. Bringin in the ambiance. -w-



    ^ Credits to Conquer Phoenix

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Oo... I can see a specific artstyle which is leaning towards the blending of realism and anime-ism. Might not be everyone's cuppa tea, but certainly intriguing to look at

    Good job, keep up the good work (Y)
    IAN
    Friend Safari :

    Pkmn Y FC: 2148-8469-7562
    White FC: 2881-3142-3628

    Time Zone:
    Australia, Melbourne
    GMT+10

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    I love your artwork, certainly the last ones. You can really see the improvement in shading, line art,...
    I would recommend to keep on trying different styles.

    Certainly intriged, so curious what the next artpiece will be ^^





  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conquer Phoenix View Post
    I just came like a lot and more then once. Why didnt you tell me you had this thread up I would had came months ago
    Sounds hot ;]

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Somethin deff is missin! Really do like the appreciate the mystic background on the garde pic. Bringin in the ambiance. -w-
    Ayy thanks mate! -c-7

    Quote Originally Posted by ichigo89 View Post
    Oo... I can see a specific artstyle which is leaning towards the blending of realism and anime-ism. Might not be everyone's cuppa tea, but certainly intriguing to look at

    Good job, keep up the good work (Y)
    Yesss it's called semi-realism. While not as popular as anime style, its more satisfying to create and put more emphasis on details, in which I prefer. Thanks for the feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by noobiess View Post
    I love your artwork, certainly the last ones. You can really see the improvement in shading, line art,...
    I would recommend to keep on trying different styles.

    Certainly intriged, so curious what the next artpiece will be ^^
    Thank you! I appreciate that.

    ---




    A Wild Update Appeared









    Been too busy with responsibilities that getting a few hours of drawing in a week is tough. Regardless, I still managed to slip a few arts B]
    Also, in case you're wondering, the chick is Tatsumaki from One Punch Man. Source
    Last edited by AnakBaé; 18th March 2016 at 2:58 AM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Update


    I felt obliged to draw this guy using Outrage, so I did and it was fun. (Time spent: 8 hours)

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    LA, CA, USA
    Posts
    3

    Default

    These are incredible! I love your Gardevoir!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    London, the United Kingdom
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I'd like to say that your arts are great! Keep up with these awesome arts.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazetotomoni View Post
    These are incredible! I love your Gardevoir!
    Quote Originally Posted by hm4332 View Post
    I'd like to say that your arts are great! Keep up with these awesome arts.
    Thanks guys! Stay awesome B]


    ---

    Late Update:




    Drew Hinoka from FE fates. I found 2D to be boring to draw, so went against the convenient and I added some realism to it.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Update

    Honestly, this was too fun to draw. I learned to make scenery more detailed and fitting with the object, which is quite important for future artworks. Original image

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    WHOA
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Dam Anak, your art is really good
    The Zard X and the Arcanine are definitely my favorites



        Spoiler:- Credit:

    VO Wins: 277

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugia-sama View Post
    Dam Anak, your art is really good
    The Zard X and the Arcanine are definitely my favorites
    Thanks fren, some nice tastes you got there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •