Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many Rockets in Silph co tower?

Default Too many Rockets in Silph co tower?

Do you think there are too many Rockets in Silph Co tower in Saffron?

When i first played Leaf Green i hated to vs the Rockets in Silph Co tower now i just think its a way to level up your pokemon so what do you think?

I agree, I had to go in and out of the building many times to beat it because there were just too many rockets. But I did get them up many levels though.

They're extremely easy to avoid. There's like, three or four that you absolutely have to battle to get through, but that's it.

Claimed Pokemon: Slowbro
    Paired with: SuppYo

There were a lot of them but (as Yo Shee said), they were easily avoidable. I didn't really mind though, 'cause my team needed some serious levelin' up! But yeah, it took absolutely ages to get past them all.

Personally, I like the number of Rockets in Siph Co - I take full advantage of the levelupspamfest to get my Pokes to a decent array of levels.

There are only so many trainers in that game you can go against without having to use the Vs Seeker.

...Far over the hilltops, the Sun may shine, but there is a Storm brewing beyond the sea...

UserBar made by me and Rolling Pokeballs Animated by me

Quote Originally Posted by PocketmonMaster View Post
    Personally, I like the number of Rockets in Siph Co - I take full advantage of the levelupspamfest to get my Pokes to a decent array of levels.

There are only so many trainers in that game you can go against without having to use the Vs Seeker.
    Exactly what I do. It's not even like they are of any difficultly. I usually go and have each member of my team gain atleast 3 levels each, depending on how I am going through the game.
    What? Am I back?

I actually wish there were more rockets at the tower, I loved fighting them all, fun challenge to see how many I could sweep without healing. Was fun seeing if I ran out of PP or HP first xD

Would have been fun if they kept sending more after me as I'd knock them one by one like flies lol :3
    Lugia, We shall meet again in the islands of Whirl!

Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 1st strike, so only the rule-breaking part was removed. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I liked all the rockets, especially because my pokes were in serious need of Exp. But yes, it was extremely slow to get through them all.

Rockets are annoying in a good way i guess there my Exp buddies

I use them to level up. I'm at the Pokemon Tower and my Charizard is at level 40 already, and will be higher when I get to Silph Co.

Anyways, there is a way to get to the president without fighting any trainers, but it's hard, and requires you to do a bit of searching around. You do have to fight your rival, but on the president's floor there is a rocket grunt blocking the room entrance, and he turns to look down and left, and it's hard to get past him without him seeing you.
    00][/CENTER]

And there was no point whatsoever in your rival being there
    "Super Snorlax"

The makers decided that you'd need more leveling before you advance from that section (usually passing on the idea of wild and seeker training). So do I think there were to many Rockets? Yes. They could have easily put trainers in other routes (with more variety than just poisons. Way to screw Bulbasaur, Game Freak). But this was meant to say that it was a major operation of Team Rocket, like the radio tower in Goldenrod. So I'm on the line for this one.
    aaron @ MMC
    PSN: xAaronH
    Twitter: xaaronh
    3DS FC: 0516-7290-3849
    White FC: 1764-4289-7486
    Leave a VM if you add me.

I try to battle as many Rockets as I can. Though, if I haven't seen the Nap Lady yet, I have to go the Pokemon center about 10-20 times due to the Poison they keep on inflicting on me.

I think the number is good, I don't see anything wrong with it.

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

It does seem a bit overwhelming, but only given the small variety of their Pokemon. If they had more diverse lineups it might not seem so monotonous.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

I think it was good, I went through every floor and smashed all of them. It was good for levelling up and made the game longer too. I personally like crushing in game trainers one by one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan
    During your experience at SPPf, there is unfortunatley no protection or clause that states "Mods shall not be bitchy."
    That's right... I AM KIRA

3DS Friend code: 3351 4126 2678
    PM me your code if you add mine. Mainly up for Mario Kart 7 but don't mind other suggested games if I have them!

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Shee View Post
    They're extremely easy to avoid. There's like, three or four that you absolutely have to battle to get through, but that's it.
    my thoughts exactly, most of them are easy to avoid because they look away from the direction you walk, it's a much used trick even in the newer games.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

its worth the time for the experience to defeat all of the rockets and if you have the amulet coin you get a little git more money and your pokemon level up so there may be a lot of them but its worht it in the end
    there should be more later in the game and not the pathetic ammount that are in the islands cuz there are only ylike 10 there and they are not that hard to beat except the admin you fight to get the sapphire or ruby cant remeber which it is
    Platinum fc 5413 8765 2882 name Isaac
    if you had a dint fc please change it

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is a Sharingan Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Plus, it's a wonderful experience sweep if you run through, grab the card key, and then open up the path to the lady who lets you nap, you don't need to run out and keep healing when you get low on HP/PP. Then it's just plain fun!

I think there should be more, personally. If Giovanni's taking over the entire company it should be pretty much swimming in Rockets. Ah well. Silph Co is still a lot of fun; one of my favorite parts of the game, actually.

Userbar by Burrado_Aipom

Help Mew and Zapdos hatch!

I sorta didn't care, but when i avoided them at the begining, i alwas forgot on which ones i didn't battle, and i'd run into them again.
    "Signature Strike 1 - Sig image is wider than 600 pixels. Removed." WELL DANG

ignorance is bliss winkface
    now im gone winkface

in my 2 first games on it, they made me very angry i was verrry impatient , and i wanted lapras! but then on my third i wanted to level up my pokemon more so i got used to it : P
    Name: Saru f/c~ 3953 5041 2718

~ Kairyu my number one dragonite

credits to ASH^_^

my deviant art, check it out if you want--
    http://aevumangel.deviantart.com/

I really like it because of all the Rockets; get a lot of EXP.

I bulldozed through them with my starter. XD I never really found them much of a challenge.

Its good for leveling up but very annoying

I Loved all the rockets they just made my pokemon better
    If we had a battle i would win!

[IMG]http://i32.*******.com/2a8rluh.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/29dhcad.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i31.*******.com/24qo6tv.jpg[/IMG]

That's what i used to think. But now i think its fine! I got the tm earthquake, and i leveled up ALOT. I beat everyone in the tower! Just beat silph in yellow like 5 mins ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast