Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon World ~create your own world~

Default Pokemon World ~create your own world~

Pokemon World is back and better than ever with new additions to the game!

World Notice: All Cities have been removed, so previous owners have to re-apply for a city. I'm looking for a Co-Owner so if you feel that you could be Co-Owner then P.M me this Fourm filled out:

Name:
    Why you wish to be Co-owner:

Pokemon World, a place to ether raise an Empire and an army to fight other people or to build a world of peace, where your friends can join and play with your character in the new game of Pokemon World!!!

Rules:
    First read these rules before playing the game, thank you.

Rule 1: You must not flame other people.

Rule 2: You are only allowed 1 city per person.

Rule 3: If you choose to build an army, you must make sure you get an army building scroll.

Rule 4: You must fill out the joining forum correctly! Or your forum will be rejected.

Rule 5: Make the rules of Serebii.net stick in your head like glue!

Rule 6: If you have a warning you can't expand your city.

Rule 6.5: Only one war at a time!!!!

Rule 7: To expand your city you must pay for buildings in a post, because if you expand your city and you don't have funding then you get a warning...

Rule 8: Only Co-owners and Owner can build machines for there army.

Rule 9: Enjoy

Rule 10: You must be willing to give up a lot of time and concentration to select army mode...If you don't, ether choose to live in a city or maintain an peaceful setting

(If you don't want to make a city, skip to section 2: Joining a city.)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Section 1: City mode.

How to play the game?
    Once you've filled out your joining forum and it's been accepted by me or a co-owner, you can start creating your city...

Building grounds:
    To build a city you must select the type of area you'd like to build on...
    Choosing the area to build on can also give you advantages, the list of areas to build on and the advantages are listed below...

Cloud:
    Advantage: You can build Raiku in your army.

Grassland: Food production rate is 2x.

Volcano: Your fire units have 20+Strength.

Building a city:
    Once you've been approved to join the game and you've chosen to build a city, you can ether chosen peaceful mode in your application, you can't fight but you maintain your city. (you may build defense to protect your city from invaders) This means paying for food for your residents who move in (real people) mining your gold and expanding your city to make new room for residents.

City name:
    Every city must have a name, so name your name appropriately, please.

The currency:
    Every city has two currency's.
    One is the domain city currency which you can't edit is, Poke-Gold, this is used to pay for unit fees and the overall city.
    And the other currency, is the in-city currency, you choose your currency for you city in the joining forum.

Expansion of your city:

If you choose to expand your city, it'll cost 10,000 Poke-Gold.
    By expanding you can make expand the amount of people that can settle in your city...(real people.) the expansion of your city is unlimited as long as you have gold, and every time you expand you'll allow space for 10 more people every time.

Maintenance of your city:
    Maintain your city is hard, you must corrinate your workers correctly such as 10 on gold to maintain your revenue of gold, say every post your city gains 10 gold and choosing the right amount of shop users and farmers to allow your people to get food.

Maintaining your army( only for Army setting ):
    Once you've gained ether of people in your army, you can fight a city, the cities defense is key to winning the war.

How to invade a city?
    To invade a city you must type the command:

I choose to invade:_________(write there name there) and I'll post the results of the war.

Fighting in the war:
    Your units have a number of levels, level 1-10, every unit start off at level-0 and have 10 attack power, once you've leveled a unit, they gain attack power, so +10 attack power each level advancement.

Leveling your war units:
    You personally have to select a unit to level it up, so I select war unit: RaichuKinG(example)-Pokemon: Raichu to level 2! You have to pay the required amount of Poke-Gold. To level a unit to level 1, you must have 1,000 Poke-Gold and for that unit, every time you want to level it costs 1,000 Poke-Gold+ 3,000 on top of that. (and then other 3,000 on that 3,000).

Health Points:
    The overall city has HP and when attacked the units take 10Hp.
    Every time the HP reaches to a certain % (which is determined by attack pw)
    a unit dies and you can't recover a unit, unless there is a nurse resident to heal the unit.

Defense mode:

If you have chosen to live a life of peace for your city, you can't build a army however, you may be attacked by other cities, so you need a defense to protect your city....

Your city defense system has levels, with 5 being the best defense and 0 being the worst... Each city has a defense of 20 at level 0 and each level the cities defense increases by 20, to level up the defense, it requires 3,000 gold and if you want to level it, you have to pay 3,000 more each time.

Trading with different cities:
    You can trade goods with other cities, such as workers or food, for Poke-gold, you can trade by typing, Trading request to _______(that city name)

Obtaining gold:
    How to obtain gold is simple....

One way: is trading with NPCs or other cities, you can trade by sending PMs to each other and then when everything is ready, PM a co-owner or me to complete the transaction.

2nd way: Registering an event for your city, such as fun park. And you'll earn money for your creativity, the event for your city is your own chose, however before submitting an event you must PM me or the co-owners and if they give the thumbs up, you can post the event and earn gold, the amount of gold will vary on the creativity of the event...

(If you want to PM an event you must fill out this forum and send it to the Co-owners or me).

Event name:
    Event description:

3rd way:
    war, if you win a war, you obtain half of their gold.

4th way:
    Mining, when a person moves in as a worker, you can assign them to mine for gold, each person can mine up to 200 gold per post.
    (to mine the worker must post whats going on...for example):

Pokemon dude: The mine shaft was cool and wet, I swung my pic-axe against the raw material and I chipped the edge of the stone... est. (your workers can chat about both of there times and involve each other in the story and give them lines). (If both of them speak then you'll earn 2x gold).

Section 2: Joining a city.

Living in a city:
    If you don't fell like build a city, you can join one!(requires no application)

How to choose a city?:
    You can choose a city by the city list, every city someone has created is listed on the City list and you can choose which one to live in...

Living in a city:
    Once you've chosen your city to live in, you can choose a job to help that city to gain revenue and help expand the city... The jobs you can choose are......

Nurse/doctor: Heals fallen units from battle.
    Fire-Man: Sometimes the city can get bombed, so you can take out the fire.

Soldier: You choose to fight in the war, if the owner has chosen war setting, however once you've join the army, you are commanded by the owner of the city.

Major: If you choose to be a major, you'll take control of everyone, except the Army.

Army leader: If the owner has chosen war setting, you can applie to rule the army and choose who to fight.

Worker: You work for the unit as ether farmer, miner or shop owner.

(Skip if you're joining a city.)
    War settings:
    Once you've posted to invade a city, I'll post an interactive battle scene....Example:

Pokemon Dude city:
    Level 1:
    10 Attack power.

Deals 15 points to Chcik's City def.

Chcik's defense: deals 15 points to .

Kingdoms (only for co-owners and owner! Must read though!)

Kingdoms are the rulers of the world, they gather 10% tax of your cities funding,(example): for expanding city, pay 300 Poke-gold to every kingdom.
    So, here are the list of taxes:
    Leveling up a unit: 300 Poke-Gold.
    Each resident newly registered for your city: 100Poke-gold.
    Invading a city: 5,000 Poke-Gold (before)

How to pay taxes:
    You must post the amount of gold that you need to pay for that feature, such as war.
    Also, every 10 posts, I'll post (Tax day) and in the next post you must pay 200 Gold for every residents registered under your city.

If you refuse to pay or simply forget, you'll be funded with 10,000 gold and you'll earn a tick on your name and you're city will be banned from some features, such as expanding, or mining for gold.
    House owners:
    If you become a house owner, you can invite house mates to stay in your house, max house mates 5, and you can have chats with them.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kingdom list: (only for co-owners and owner)

Hyrule Kingdom
    Owner: Pokemon Dude
    Description: One of the main Kingdom that dominates the world. This city is know not for peacefulness but war!
    Kingdom image: (none so far, creating one)
    Residents available:
    Solider(10 places):
    Shop owner(5 places)
    Carnival owners(3 places)
    Supermarket owner(1 place)
    Workers(30 places)
    War Emperor: (1 place)
    Lake captain (1 place)
    House owners(20 places)
    House mates(30 places)

City list:

Joining forums: (only for building cities, you don't have to fill out the forum if you don't want to build a city, all you have to, to join a city is to select the city you wish to join on the city list).

Now you have to fill out the joining forum like this....
    City name:
    City currency:
    City description:
    City setting: (War or peaceful)

If you would like to join as a Co-Owner then fill out this forum:
    Kingdom name:
    Kingdom currency:
    Kingdom Description:
    Kingdom setting:
    Kingdom image: (must have image now, this is not optional)
    Why you want to become Co-Owner:
    (Kingdom image must be extend 600x500 but no more than 1200x1100)

Joining a city:
    To join a city, fill out this forum...

City/Kingdom name:
    Pokemon:
    Job:

Example or a filled out one here:

City/Kingdom name: Hyrule Kingdom
    Pokemon:
    Job: Worker
    Last edited by Pokemon dude; 4th January 2011 at 3:20 AM.
    Diamond's Adventure, the new generation of hand drawn comics. Click the banner to visit it, remember to rate and comment.

Comics I would recommend.
    Pokemon Journey--Pokemon Paradise.
    Stuff of a legend.

Now you have to fill out the joining forum like this....
    City name: Numilion
    City currency: Ryo
    City description:is very large filled with normal types has lots of inhabatents known as the citie that never sleeps
    City setting: peaceful
    City image:

Can i put some of the inhabatents ive came up with
    Granite, Gram, Marco, Austen, Lauren(Lola for short)
    Last edited by granbull guy; 13th August 2009 at 2:50 AM.
    You know what? I'm gone, I really don't even like Pokemon that much anymore (At all, it's getting kind of boring.) And I'm sad to say I'll miss my bestie Mawile412 and GPT and MM and T&T and Fango, because you were all great friend ;_;
    I wont come back ever and I know about the rule change for the game section, and it saddens me; it used to be so much fun, Degrassi, Pokecity, Pokeplace, all of them that I've participated in....
    GG has now graduated from Serebii, I love you all.
    Goodbye...
    (P.S :: I swear, leave Lilly alone, don't be mean to her or I'll eat you, she's my bestie after all~)

Pokemon world is now opened to everyone, start registering your little cities!

Numilion is now a registered city in the Pokemon World, have fun in your city.
    and yes you can place your own workers.

City name: Numilion.
    Currency: Ryo
    Discription:is very large filled with normal types has lots of inhabatents known as the city that never sleeps.
    Setting:Peaceful.
    Residents:
    Workers(20 places)
    House owners(10 places)
    House mates(15 places)
    Flat mates(20 places)
    carnival owners(1 place)
    Last edited by Pokemon dude; 14th October 2009 at 3:10 PM.
    Diamond's Adventure, the new generation of hand drawn comics. Click the banner to visit it, remember to rate and comment.

Stuff of a legend.

Got one for ye.

City name: Altanka (pronounced Al-tonk-uh)
    City currency: Clams
    City description: A city that is known for Water and Bug type pokemon. Also has some others, but not many. Inside it's borders, there is a lake, and a lot of trees.
    City setting: Peaceful

Current workers:

: Rio.
    : Davis
    : Rika
    : Cody
    : Matt
    : Sora

Shopkeeper:

: Mimi
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

(Due to a internal error with the database it wont let me edit the main post, so I have to post here for the time being).
    Owner: Mattman324
    City name: Altanka (pronounced Al-tonk-uh)
    City currency: Clams
    City description: A city that is known for Water and Bug type pokemon. Also has some others, but not many. Inside it's borders, there is a lake, and a lot of trees.
    City setting: Peaceful

Altanka is now a registered city in the Pokemon World, enjoy and expand your empire!

Stuff of a legend.

City Name: Serai
    Owner: Plat. Frontier
    City Currency: Hair
    City Desc.: A city known for Dark, Psychic, Ghost, Fire and Shadow Pokemon. Anything that comes across this town has horrible Nightmares. Small village.
    City Setting: Destruction and Night.

People:

Destroy.
    Gyratono
    Shadow Lugia
    Shadow Ho-oh
    Serai

Shopkeepers:
    Dexoys
    Deaxys
    D-D-Deoxys
    Duox
    Last edited by Plat. Frontier; 16th October 2009 at 1:46 AM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

You have been registered, your city is now in the Pokemon World! Make the best of your city!
    City Name: Serai
    Owner: Plat. Frontier
    City Currency: Hair
    City Desc.: A city known for Dark, Psychic, Ghost, Fire and Shadow Pokemon. Anything that comes across this town has horrible Nightmares. Small village.
    City Setting: Destruction and Night.

People:

Destroy.
    Gyratono
    Shadow Lugia
    Shadow Ho-oh
    Serai

Shopkeepers:
    Dexoys
    Deaxys
    D-D-Deoxys
    Duox

Stuff of a legend.

City name: Thule
    City currency: Nature material, including: Wood, stone, gold and some other resources.
    City description: Peacefully city on an island, there a white palace build by pokemon who wanted to thank their ruler: The konaka. The houses are big and with white or brown walls, there's a large field behind the city where the farms and woodlands are. There's also a park in the middle of the city with fresh green and some lakes, and 'course trees. Since the whole city lies on an island, there's a large bay where the dock is too. Further into the island are hills and a few mountains where gold and silver can be dug,
    Mostly water, normal, grass, flying, rock, poison, psychic and some fire and fighting pokemon inhabit this island. Some rare pokemon include dragon pokemon,
    City setting: peaceful, and almost always neutral.
    City image: None ;(

: Bridgette the Konaka
    Zipper the child
    : The royal maiden Yura
    : Fitness expert Roku
    : Dock owner Mushu.
    : Konaka son, Ripto
    : Wool-weaver fabrics owner, Juku
    : Bar owner Skippy
    : Peace-keeper Zuko.
    : Cow-farm owner Zaza
    : Aerial-transport president, Haku
    : Mine-owner Toph.
    : Building-company leader Gira
    : President of the woodlands, Coco
    : Young child Rija.
    : Defence-president Moust.
    Ophiuchus: White

Your city is now registered, Your city is now in the World of Pokemon! Enjoy.

Stuff of a legend.

City name: Lavura
    City currency: Gold. AND LOTS OF IT!
    City description: It is Right next to a volcano, but it also has forests around it, and a few mountains. This area belongs to a rich family, so it has a Mansion. Mostly Fire, Bug, Poison, Dragon, Ground and few others.
    City setting: Both, but mostly peaceful.
    City image: (I'll make one soon)

Royal:
    King Crushern
    Queen Flame
    Konan In charge of wars, Queens Brother
    Travis Is also in charge of the wars (Shiny)
    Queens Daughter
    Queens sons

Local: (When there is only one species of pokemon, It also means family are there aswell, just mostly the pokemon I put there)
    - Local Grass/Bug/Poison(To me, they are all the same)
    and - Guardians
    All dragons - Local
    All Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Fire types - Local.
    All Ground types - Welcome
    and family, BANNED FROM KINGDOM

Workers:
    - Warns us if something bad is going to happen
    - Hairdressers
    - Guards to the kingdom
    - Builders
    - Entertainment
    - Bar Owner
    - Delivery bird
    - Transportation
    - Police
    - Gardens
    - Mall Owner
    - Power Plant
    - Haunted House(This is actually a fun park!)
    And some others.
    Last edited by ZFXZFX; 15th October 2009 at 10:10 PM.
    If we are born to die and we all die to live, then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?
    - Ronnie Radke

I wanna play, but I don't wanna join a city, too much work, so, I'm the first person to just join.

City name: Serai
    Pokemon: Zack
    Job: Soldier

Zack and Evan, the most badass pokemon on the planet

Credit to Queen_Lugia for the recolors and the pixel-over.

: Hello there Umbreon, need a ride to Thule?

Default I would like to play!

City name:FLAREA
    City currency:Flames
    City description:A village in the middle of a ring of volcanos. It has the Volcano setting and all the Flareans hail Moltres, Entei, Ho-oh and Heatran, but mainly Entei.
    City setting: Peaceful but the Flareans have war with the Torterra which try to invade.
    City image: None yet. SORRY!

People:

the flame bros. - Shopkeepers

R vs. S (a.k.a. me) leader

Luke, Luka and Lucian - Bank staff

Vol and Cano - Elders

Blaze - Farmer

Gods

Protector

That's it (I told you this village is small )

Note: any castform that enter this area turn into THIS:
    Last edited by Rhyperior vs. Sharpedo; 15th October 2009 at 7:34 AM. Reason: People

Spoiler:- Credits:

Ooo, questions: if I join a city/kingdom can I moved to a different one (you know don't like it there, has a need for change)? Also if I join a city, can I make a city/kingdom later if I suddenly feel like it?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Yes, you can move to a different city or kingdom if you wish to, and you can just make a city or kingdom if you feel like it.
    and i've added the new cities. I'll check if the error(wont let me update first post) is fixed.
    Last edited by Pokemon dude; 15th October 2009 at 7:16 PM.

Stuff of a legend.

Since the main post isn't letting me update it for some reason, I'm ganna post my Kingdom here.

Kingdom name: Elyson Kingdom.
    Kingdom currency: Elion
    Kingdom Description: One of the two kingdoms, a large economy with the highest amount of Gold on the planet, a kingdom with many shops and fun parks for anyone to join, it also has over 200 war units. It's close to Mount. Tyriant
    Kingdom setting: A kingdom with a harsh temper and will attack any close cities for their gold.
    Kingdom image: (None at the moment).
    Important residant positions (anyone can apply for these positions):

- Me, Pokemon Dude.

- War General (place open)
    Position description: The war general takes care of the war units and leads them into war and incharge of recruiting.

- Head of the Elyson Government (place open)
    Position description: In charge of economy and government, makes sure everyone pays tax.

- Head of supermarket (place open)
    Position description: Head of Supermarket.

Stuff of a legend.

: Anyone need directions to Elyson? We're hosting a theme park today ^.^!

Stuff of a legend.

: Does anyone want to come to the Gardens? You can meet the pokemon who live here in Lavura, Or Meet Dialga and Groudon! You can go Down the road to the Haunted House, and on the way, Take a stop at the relaxing Hot Springs!
    If we are born to die and we all die to live, then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?
    - Ronnie Radke

No, I'm going to Seria. It's seperate, and, I'll walk.

Zack and Evan, the most badass pokemon on the planet

Credit to Queen_Lugia for the recolors and the pixel-over.

Come Now! More villagers have arrived!

Lunar
    Solar
    Zach
    Evan

Workers Works as:
    ---------- --------------
    Mage Mage
    Cassandra Magican
    Ganger Construction Worker
    NedShinja Fortune Teller
    SoulFull Soul Reaper
    S. Mew Directory
    DuSK Temporal Dialga's Servant
    Temporal Dialga War Gen./Mayor
    Last edited by Plat. Frontier; 16th October 2009 at 2:09 AM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Just wanted to note the current occupations of my Workers. Mimi has been stated before, but I'll put it again.

: Rio. Town leader
    : Davis Water cleaner
    : Rika Gatekeeper
    : Cody Keeps the generator running. Needs to shock it once an hour.
    : Matt Has an underground "hiding zone" complete with a pool of water
    : Sora Runs the daycare
    : Mimi Shopkeeper

Also, if you decide to join this town, keep with the naming scheme: while I will EVENTUALLY run out, I would prefer you did for a while.

EDIT: New people since then, put here for convenience.

: Taquya Doesn't have a job just yet...
    : Zoey See above.
    Last edited by mattman324; 27th October 2009 at 1:21 PM.
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

: Bridgette the Konaka
    Zipper the child
    : The royal maiden Yura
    : Fitness expert Roku
    : Dock owner Mushu.
    : Konaka son, Ripto
    : Wool-weaver fabrics owner, Juku
    : Bar owner Skippy
    : Peace-keeper Zuko.
    : Cow-farm owner Zaza
    : Aerial-transport president, Haku
    : Mine-owner Toph.
    : Building-company leader Gira
    : President of the woodlands, Coco
    : Young child Rija.
    : Defence-president Moust.

: *Running around* Hihi!
    : *Chasing Zipper* Hahah!
    : *Grabs Zippy* You know the rules! Don't play with the Konaka son!
    : But mom! He's always so lonely!
    : Yes I know, but he's going to rule this land one day!
    : B-But....
    : No buts! And now go back to the white palace Konaka son!
    : *Walks sad away*
    :

: I'm taking a break, You try Heracross.

: Sure! *Says the same thing as did*
    - Ronnie Radke

: Come on in Matt, the water's fine!
    : Bu-bu-but Cody, I'm scared!
    : Oh, it won't hurt you. Here, you can ride my surfboard with me!
    : You really mean it?
    : Sure! (Matt get's on, and the two are playing in the water)
    Kids... you gotta love em.
    Last edited by mattman324; 16th October 2009 at 1:44 PM.

Default Warning!

sees charging up an ERUPTION.

: What are you doing?

:See for yourself

KABLAM

: and now the peace is back

: *calling out* WHO WANTS A DANCE PARTY?

10 minutes later

Spoiler:- Credits:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast